Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!}

Página 11 de 19. Precedente  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} - Página 11 Empty Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!}

Mensaje  khlover22 Vie Sep 02, 2016 8:30 am

Kate slowly got up as she notice her bike getting dragged by Hatch. "Seriously, I wouldn't be taking that if I were you." Kate rolled her eyes as she remember what Spinner experience before.

"You can't tell me what to do." Hatch smirked as he got out of his vehicle and casually touched the Shocker, but end up getting electrocuted instead. His eyes grew as he couldn't believe what just happened and just ended up fainting on the ground with Kate smirking towards the bug.

"I warned you." Kate muttered.

"What the-" Sever gasped as he got thrown to the side making Stanford sighed in relief that his sister could handle herself.

"Nice job Max!" Vert said as he was nearby and was about to help her.
khlover22

khlover22

Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!} - Página 11 Empty Re: Hot Wheels Battle Force 5 -BFFs Only!- {Open!}

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Sep 04, 2016 2:46 am

"Nice, Kate!" Zoom stopped next to her, grinning. "That feature really is the best! Wish mine did that."

Max grinned and winked at Vert. "Thank you, love," she teased.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Sep 05, 2016 10:32 am

"Thanks!" Kate smiled as she hopped on her ride. "We should get going and find the key." Kate revved up her engine and began to drive off with Zoom continuing on searching for the battle key.

"No problem." Vert awkwardly chuckled as he drove off with Max. "Guys, any sign of the key?"

"Not that I know of." Agura said.

"Still no sign of the key." Spinner sighed in disappointment.

"I feel like we're going in circles with these tracks." Sherman said.

"The key has got to be here somewhere though." Vert mumbled, "But where?"

"I'm guessing it might be that center globe in the middle of the tracks." Stanford pointed out as he notice where all the tracks start from.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Sep 06, 2016 4:08 am

"Well, only one way to find out." Max revved the Hard Strike up and went ahead on one of the tracks.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Lun Sep 12, 2016 2:33 am

"Hey wait up!" Vert said as he began to speed up and try to catch up to Max.

"It might be dangerous though. Guys!" Agura said as she followed behind as well. Kate nodded and decided to follow along with the other team.

As Vert reached the middle of the track he notice there was dome. "What is this?" Vert gasped as he never seen this dome before.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Sep 13, 2016 2:18 am

Max had stopped outside of the dome, looking out the window. "What the heck?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Sep 13, 2016 3:31 pm

"From what I'm seeing right now." Sherman said as he was looking through the hologram screen, "This is the center of the battlezone."

"No..." Spinner said sarcastically as he didn't realize already. "What do you think it was going to be? The place where the battle key is going to be found!"

"He's not wrong." Kate said as she pointed at the dome revealing that there was a floating battle key inside.

Spinner sat there staring at the dome and sighed as he leaned back on his chair, "I stand corrected." He muttered in disappointment.

By the sounds of cars passing, Vert look over and notice Vandals are on their way. "We better get the key now because the Vandals are going to try to get it first before us." Vert said.

"That dome looks pretty small though, who's even small enough to fit in there?" Agura asked, "I mean look at our vehicles."

"It has to be down to Zoom or Kate." Vert said as he looked over at his sister and Zoom.

"Zoom can do it though, since he can fly with his vehicle." Kate insisted.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Sep 13, 2016 10:09 pm

"Yeah! Leave it to me!" Zoom grinned, giving a wink to Kate, hoping to impress her.

"Then you better hurry. They're gaining speed!" Sherman noticed. The Vandals were going 90 to nothing to corner them.

"We'll distract these ugly blokes," Max grinned.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  khlover22 Miér Sep 14, 2016 7:36 pm

Kate blinked as she lightly blushed and looked away from Zoom. She watched as Zoom went into the dome hoping that he would get the battle key in time. Kalus arrived at the dome face to face with BF5 as he glared at Vert, "You will not get the battle key." Kalus growled towards the team.

"Well its already too late." Vert said as he revved up his engine. "Spread out guys and take them one on one."
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 11 de 19. Precedente  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 19  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba