Hello there! I'm melike but you can say Mel ^^

Responder al tema

Página 1 de 21. 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Hello there! I'm melike but you can say Mel ^^ Empty Hello there! I'm melike but you can say Mel ^^

Mensaje  melike_nur Sáb Sep 10, 2016 9:15 am

Hello guys. I'm so happy to be here again. I know this forum since 2010, its really perfect to be here again. I'm turksih but i always want a new friends from other countrys. I'm 17. When i was 11-12 years old my english was worse and i cant open topic here but now my level of english b2-c1 :p please i really want letters friend or something like that. My tumblr username is: mcurrice ahahahaha i hope we can be friends <3
melike_nur

melike_nur

Hello there! I'm melike but you can say Mel ^^ Empty Re: Hello there! I'm melike but you can say Mel ^^

Mensaje  harpa Sáb Sep 10, 2016 12:34 pm

Hello. ciao_ciao

Welcome to the forum.
I'm harpa. Anything you need, you can ask me. ^^
harpa

harpa

Hello there! I'm melike but you can say Mel ^^ Empty Re: Hello there! I'm melike but you can say Mel ^^

Mensaje  melike_nur Sáb Sep 10, 2016 12:44 pm

Hi harpa, thank you btw. How are u today and i am wondering.. You are english mod arent you? :3
melike_nur

melike_nur

Mensaje  Musa_Eyre Sáb Sep 10, 2016 1:30 pm

Hello, Mel! :welcome_ Welcome to the forum!

I'm Musa, or Eyre, or Musie. mrgreen If you need any help, feel free to ask. ^^

Cheers,
Musa. :floraWinx:
Musa_Eyre

Musa_Eyre

Mensaje  melike_nur Sáb Sep 10, 2016 1:38 pm

Heyy thank you Very Happy can i ask you something? where are u from? ^^
melike_nur

melike_nur

Mensaje  melike_nur Sáb Sep 10, 2016 1:45 pm

If you wondering why am i asking your country, I am asking because of your name. If you dont wanna tell its okay i really i am sorry. Sad Very Happy
melike_nur

melike_nur

Mensaje  harpa Sáb Sep 10, 2016 2:10 pm

melike_nur escribió:Hi harpa, thank you btw. How are u today and i am wondering.. You are english mod arent you? :3
I'm fine, thanks. And you? Very Happy
Not exactly. I'm an Admin of the forum. The users with brown color on their names, just like me, are the Admins (althought, "the boss", is Juleic1123). The Minimods of the English forum have the orange color (Musa_Eyre, Eliment and Kate_10). ^^
harpa

harpa

Mensaje  melike_nur Sáb Sep 10, 2016 2:50 pm

Kate_10 has a very friendly messages at the forum. I really like her eheheheeh and you too ^^
melike_nur

melike_nur

Mensaje  melike_nur Sáb Sep 10, 2016 2:51 pm

I am trying to be fine thanks but i am sick and i cant go anywhere from my bed :'(
melike_nur

melike_nur

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 21. 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba

Responder al tema