Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Página 2 de 43. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)  - Página 2 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Jul 24, 2016 9:33 pm

"We just want to know you're okay, Roy. Why don't you come back to the cave with us. We can train, like we used to," D'ick said.

Sky frowned and backed up towards the door. She wasn't sure he could break the chains or not, but it scared her either way. She quickly got out of the cell and pushed the door closed. Also using the locks to lock it shut. She breathed out, feeling horrible for locking him inside, but knew that was what he wanted. He told her he had no control over himself, that he'd kill whoever if he got the chance to. Sky leaned back against the door and slid down it, feeling tears come to her eyes. She didn't want to be scared of Wally, and she didn't want him to suffer this. It wasn't fair.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)  - Página 2 Empty Re: Young Justice Beyond (BFF's Only)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Jul 24, 2016 11:31 pm

"No thanks... I'm not done until I find the real Roy. I didn't lose hope," Roy said, shooting out a cord to slide down on. "Leave me alone," he growled before he zip-lined down.

Carter frowned, looking over at the others. "That didn't turn out the way we hoped," she sighed.

IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Jul 25, 2016 6:27 am

"Not exactly...." D'ick let out a sigh. If they couldn't talk and get him to listen. And the others couldn't, what could they do? He wasn't sure, he was worried.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Jul 26, 2016 2:05 am

Green Arrow looked at Carter and D'ick. "Thank you for coming to try and talk some sense into him... He's gone far beyond help," he admitted, having seen this when he used to be full of vendetta and obsessed with one cause.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Jul 26, 2016 7:59 pm

D'ick sighed. "I'll see if Wally can give him a call... maybe get through to him," He rubbed the back of his neck. He didn't know Roy was this obsessed.

(Now what?)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Jul 26, 2016 9:25 pm

((Um.... I am craving some action. Maybe skip a month or so and everyone knows about Wally becoming King. He might have second thoughts because he's scared of people finding out about their King being a freaking werewolf))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Jul 26, 2016 9:43 pm

(Yeah, yeah sure! But what action should we bring? Maybe... Count Vertigo after finding out about Wally's Kfs current position and wants to get rid of him? To idk, get to power or something I guess xD)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Jul 26, 2016 10:25 pm

((Yeah XD I keep thinking about that adorable episode of Wally and Queen Perdita Smile ))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Jul 26, 2016 10:36 pm

(Oh yeah! Coldhearted. That was golden! <3)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 43. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba