*Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Página 1 de 39. 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

*Timelines Collide* -BFF's only- Empty *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Sep 04, 2016 8:18 pm

D'ick looked at her and he smiled. "I know. I'm grateful for that... I'm just, gonna need time," He said... When he didn't have Wally it was harder to talk about things. That's why he took a leave of absence when he died... Whever things went bad in the past Wally was the one he'd talk to. Even if he and Storm had been close it was somehow easier to talk to Wally than to a girlfriend of his or something. And now, things made him even more confused. If this was his best friend, back.. then this with Jason was even more so a lot to take. And he needed time to be alone and think.

Steph's eyes went wide. Cadmus?... She thougth they were gone,... for good this time? And the school?... Wasn't that what Storm always talked about? Steph realized she got quiet. She didn't know what to say. The fear kinda replayed in her body, images flashing from all the times she'd been "treated" in there. She had respect for them, and she couldn't help but to feel frightened.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

*Timelines Collide* -BFF's only- Empty Re: *Timelines Collide* -BFF's only-

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Sep 06, 2016 3:44 am

"I know, I know... I'll give you that time," Storm said, stopping at the crosswalk in front of the apartment building Steph lived in.

Wally rose an eyebrow. "Steph?" he asked, seeing she just froze.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Sep 06, 2016 8:22 am

D'ick smiled at her. "I know you will," He stopped at the sky high building. He'd been there a couple of times, still she sure wasn't holding back. He then rang the doorbell so that Steph could let them in.

Steph was gonna say something when the port signal made her snap out of her trans. "O-one second," She walked over to the button she had in the livingroom and pressed it. "Storm speaking?"

"Yeah, Steph. It's me, D'ick and Storm. Mind letting us up?" D'ick asked.

Steph's eyes went wide. What were they doing here? She looked over at Wally and kinda panicked. She did mind... A lot right now.

"We need to talk. It's important," D'icks voice was heard again.

"Uh-right. One second," Steph pressed the button to unlock the front door down the street. Now she just had to get him out of there and act like nothing was wrong.

"You gotta hide," She stated, walking over to Wally and grabbing his arm, looking around het appartment for the best hideout.

"She sounded stressed," D'ick chuckled since that wasn't something unusual and he walked inside, going over to the elevator.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Sep 09, 2016 2:25 am

"Who is coming over?" Wally asked, knowing she was gonna have company. However, he began to follow her to a hiding spot.

"She probably is," Storm said, going into the building and to the elevators.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Sep 09, 2016 9:55 pm

Steph groaned. "Apparently D'ick and Storm is and they can't find you," She stated, stopping at her wardrobe, more like... Walk in closet of sort. "Okay. Stay in here and keep quiet. I'll make them go away."

D'ick looked at Storm as they got inside the elevator, and he pressed the button for top floor. "She say anything to you?" He asked, knowing how quiet she keept nowdays.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Sep 10, 2016 5:02 am

"Stay in here?" Wally, who did not like small, enclosed places, tried not to let it bother him, but his hand shook slightly as he stepped in.

"I...haven't heard from her since the...you know," Storm muttered. "So...no."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Sep 10, 2016 4:22 pm

Steph only smiled a little and nodded. "I'll get you when they're gone." She promised before she closed the door to the closet before she went to the hallway, knowing they'd be there any minute by now.

D'ick sighed. He knew Steph was blaming herself but no one else did and they all didn't want her to blame herself. She was already to cracked from what happened all those years ago.

D'ick got out of the elevator and then walked down the hallway. "Hopefully she'll say something now," He said.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Sep 10, 2016 8:46 pm

"Let's hope," Storm said, standing and knocked on the door. "Yo, Steph. We're here."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Sep 10, 2016 8:57 pm

Steph walked over and got the door, okay, now she had to act like nothing was wrong. Great, cause she was a great actor... "What's up?" She asked, hoping it wasn't something yber important.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 39. 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 39  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba