Young Justice, Beyond.

Página 18 de 31. Precedente  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice, Beyond. - Página 18 Empty Re: Young Justice, Beyond.

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Dic 11, 2016 4:25 am

Carter, who began to have this eerie feeling, went to the kitchen and got out a knife from the cutting board. She began to walk around the house, going to room to room, having a feeling they weren't alone. However, as she went upstairs. she saw a shadow out of the corner of her eye and ran down the hallway to the bedroom. She opened it slowly, knife in hand and looked around.

Everything looked the same, except for the fact the window was open and a warm breeze was swaying the curtains. "When did we..." She frowned and walked over, closing the balcony doors. As soon as she locked it, she heard a small creak. Turning fast, she dodged some kind of dart that was blown at her. "D'ick!" she shouted, going after whoever just threw a dart at her.

When Wally made it to the lobby, he noticed it was eerily silent and empty. There were no up laters, or any staff, and the fire wasn't even going. He frowned, having a weird feeling before he went to the banquet area. Just as he got to the door, he notice that it had been iced over. "Ice?" he whispered, bending down to look at it. He grabbed the knob and hissed, retracting his hand quickly because the ice was sub-zero, or even sub-sub-zero. He recognized this ice.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Dic 13, 2016 9:51 pm

D'ick heard Carter shout and almost fell off the ladder. However, he knew something was up. He got down and grabbed what was closest to him. Which was an umbrella though. But he knew martial arts, so it wasn't a very big deal. However, he didn't knew what happened or who was there, but he had his eyes open sharp.

Mei finnished her second braid and tied it with a hair nodd, glad she learned how to use those. She smiled at her reflection and let the long braids fall to her back as she walked over to get her slippers.

"Getting cold feet?" Killer frost asked, smirking as she had an ice ball in her hand.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Dic 14, 2016 5:54 am

((Hahahah using an umbrella XD))

Carter went to the top of the stairs where a dart had hit her in the neck unexpectedly. She held her neck with a loud grunt before whatever was in it made her feel suddenly lightheaded and she fell down, trying to grab the railing, but it just slipped out of her hand. She then fell down the stairs, tumbling before hitting the bottom, blood coming out of her head. She laid there for a few moments before she looked up when a shadow loomed over her. Vision blurry, and weak, she lifted her head and her eyes went wide when she saw the alarming face of none other than Scarecrow.

"That looked like it hurt," he hissed. He cackled, bending down and holding a straw finger under her chin. "Lets see how my new formula will react to the Lazarus Pit running through your veins. And how I know? A little birdy in a hockey mask told me," he teased, smirking. He heard D'ic coming and got up, leaving before he could find him.

Carter just groaned, disoriented and unable to really process what just happened. All she knew is her head hurt like a mother*ucker and her blood was boiling.

Wally quickly turned on his heel, seeing Killer Frost standing there. He frowned, having a feeling she knew who he was. Of course she did. Old friend of his uncle's. "Hello, Caitlin," he greeted.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Dic 15, 2016 7:17 pm

D'ick couldn't say he defiently heard that thud and indeed, he ran right towards it, figuring Carter could be in danger. When he found her on the floor he got alarmed. "Carter!" He ran up and kneeled down. "You okay!?" He gently shook her shoulder.

Killer frost made a face. "I hate that name..." she started, her hands getting more chilly as so because it kinda pissed her. Especially that he knew her old self.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Dic 19, 2016 7:07 pm

"Ah..." Carter looked up and she gasped when she saw him. Instead of seeing D'ick, she saw Ra's a Ghul. "Ra's...." Her eyes, red and bloodthirsty, growled, finding the knife she had earlier and swiped at him.

"Why are you here, Caitlin? Want me dead?" Wally asked, his body shaking slightly, ready to make a move. He knew it was far too late to try and reach out to her. Dr. Caitlin Snow was far too gone.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Dic 19, 2016 7:59 pm

D'ick may have quick reflexes, but they wern't too fast to let him jump away from that attack without a slash at his chest. It wasn't deep, but it still cut threw his t-shirt. "Ah,.. Carter. Easy... it's just me!" He said.

"It's not me who wants you dead,.. but it's a pretty long list. I could be added to that one if you piss me off," Killer frost stated, playing with her snowball before she narrowed her eyes and blasted it at him, it becomming a powerful ice blast.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Dic 21, 2016 5:58 am

Carter didn't hear him. She saw Ra's a Ghul's face, and his taunting old voice. Everything D'ick said came out as, "Come now, Carter, you believe you can defeat me?" in that old man's voice.

She let out a yell and she lunged at him again with the knife.

Wally's eyes went wide and he moved just in time for the ice to hit the door. He skidded to the stairs and frowned. "Alright. Done being nice," he said, running and grabbing her before throwing her at some furniture.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Dic 22, 2016 1:36 am

D'ick moved away this time, now getting something was really wrong. He just needed to know what happened. "Carter, easy! It's just me, D'ick." He said, avoiding the swipes that came at him. He was pretty sure she wasn't gonna listen, but had to try while he thought of something.

Growling Killer frost pushed the couch aside and got back up before blasting ice at him, attempting to Freeze his legs.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Dic 28, 2016 4:07 am

Carter breathed hard, her eyes bloodshot, her mind going 90 to nothing. She couldn't understand her surroundings. Whatever was going on was primal. The only instinct she had was the instinct to kill. "Stop. Moving!" she rasped. "Ra's!"

Wally backfired, but wasn't quick enough and got his foot caught onto the ground. He seethed at the burn and he tried to pull his foot up. He looked over and quickly tried to vibrate his foot out of the ice.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 18 de 31. Precedente  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba