Sly Cooper The Magic of Thieves

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Sly Cooper The Magic of Thieves Empty Sly Cooper The Magic of Thieves

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Mar 29, 2014 6:10 pm

Sly Cooper The Magic of Thieves 14tav5c

Characters
Sly Cooper: The raccoon master thief, leader of the Cooper Gang.
Bentley: ‘The Brains’ of the Cooper Gang. A turtle.
Murray: ‘The Muscle’ of the Cooper Gang. A Hippo.
Inspector Carmelita Montoya Fox: Inspector from Interpol, and has been chasing to apprehend Sly. A Fox.
Kait Yusirie ‘Cooper’*: The female raccoon master thief, and leader of the Tri-Dragons. Has amnesia and doesn’t know she is a Cooper.
Lixia Black*: ‘The Muscle’ for the Tri-Dragons. A Lioness.
Tira*: “The Brains’ for the Tri-Dragons. A Wrym. (oddly the only dragon.)
Inspector Cain Wolf*: Inspector for the FBI, and has been chasing the Tri-Dragons. A Wolf

Villains:
Maal*- ???
Black King: -you'll see-
Clockwork: A mechanical giant owl. Has a deep hatred for the Cooper Clan
El Ratcon*: Prelude
Shela Wither*: Episode 1
Lock Peair Lukesow*: Episode 2
-more to come-

*- Are my added characters.

Última edición por ScarletDrakon el Dom Mar 30, 2014 8:22 pm, editado 1 vez
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Sly Cooper The Magic of Thieves Empty Re: Sly Cooper The Magic of Thieves

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Mar 29, 2014 6:11 pm

Chapters
Prelude Part 1- Page 1
Prelude Part 2- Page 1
Prelude Part 3- Page 1
Prelude Cutscene (Sly)- Page 1
Prelude Cutscene (Kait)- Page 1
Episode 0- Magic and Theft- Page 1
Start Episode 1 Cutscene (Kait)- Page 1
Start Episode 1 Cutscene (Sly)- Page 1
Episode 1- Ice, Ice Cooper : Chapter 1- More than meets the Ice- Page 2
Episode 1- Ice, Ice Cooper : Chapter 2- Five Tech. Job- Page 2
Episode 1- Ice, Ice Cooper : Chapter 3- Old Haunts- Page 2
End Episode 1 Cutscene (Sly)- Page 2
End Episode 1 Start Episode 2 Cutscene (Kait)- Page 2
Episode 2- Circus el Cooper : Chapter 4- Ride of Spain- Page 2
Mid-Chapter Cutscene (Kait) - Page 2
Episode 2- Circus el Cooper : Chapter 5- Le Merry-go-Round Surprise- Coming Soon!

Última edición por ScarletDrakon el Dom Mar 30, 2014 9:12 pm, editado 1 vez
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Mar 29, 2014 6:13 pm

Prelude- Part 1 -
The Museum Heist

It was a cold night a breeze rolled through the streets of Paris as one lone raccoon sat perched upon top of the efile tower. It sighed deeply as it sat upon the top of the efile tower and looked down over the city of Paris. This raccoon is Kait Yusirie. She looked down over the town as it was anything but quiet though it would get lively soon. Kait glanced down as the earbud in her ear rang out.

“Kait… Kait! It’s time!”

“Alright! Target in sight.” Kait replied looking at the museum from where she was. “Want me to move in?”

“Yes, move in.” came through the earbud.

“Ok, Tira…” Kait said looking at the museum before hopping of the top of the efile tower and parachuting towards the museum. She could feel the wind through her hair and tail as she started towards her spot as she landed softly on the rooftop near the air vent. “Entering now.” She said as she crawled into the air vent.

“Good. Lexia and I are already inside for backup and support…” came through the earbud.

“I wouldn’t have it any other way… is my disguise there?” Kait asked as quietly as she could manage.

“Yes. Lexia already dropped it off.” Came through the earbud.

“Alright.” Kait said as she crawled her way out of the air vent and into what seemed to be a janitor’s closet. She glanced around as the waitress outfit was right where it was supposed to be. She quickly changed into it as she noticed that someone else stashed a black suit back here. “Girls did we stash a suit back here?”

“No… Why do you ask?” Tira said through the earbud.

“Um, nothing… You ready?” Kait quickly looking away from the suit.

“Ready, and your window is closing.” Tira said through the earbud. The worm like greyish dragon leaned against the railing of the upper floor of the museum as she kept her eye on the owner, El Ratcon. True to his name he was a rat usually taking national treasures and selling them on the black market not before making fakes of the goods. Then he would hire someone to steal the fakes, and make a very public theft of the ‘treasures’ and collect the insurance.

“Got it.” Kait sighed exiting the janitor’s closet in her waitress disguise. “And on my way.”

“Good, you’re going to have to do one of your pulls…” Tira said through the earbud as she watched El Ratcon.

“I know, and don’t sweat it. I just get close and press the circle button when the blue glow around him comes up. I believe three times should get his ID card, security codes, and his wallet…” Kait said walking down the hallway and picking up a waitress tray on the way.

“Good, Lixia has already cleared the restricted area and is waiting on you to get the key card and codes to get back there and pick up the target Yin Yang Dragon. I’ve hacked the security system and the security cameras are off, though the lasers are dumb and are not controlled by the main system.” Tira said still leaning against the railing.

“Alright on my way in…” Kait said as she gently carrying the tray and started on her approach towards El Ratcon.

“Bentley, are you sure that this guy keeps the card and codes on him at all times?”

“Yes, Sly. After last week’s try he has keep them on him at all times.”

“Tira?” Kait asked quietly.

“What?” Tira asked through the bud, looking at her from her place.

“I believe our signal is picking up another.” Kait said silently as she made the first pull successfully.

“Sly? I believe our signals just got crossed.”
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Sly Cooper The Magic of Thieves Empty Prelude Part 2

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Mar 30, 2014 8:26 pm

Prelude-
Two Live Gang Job

“What makes you say that Bentley?”

“Oh, please…” Kait sighed as she just barely made the second pull. “Here sir, would you like a drink.” She asked in an Italian accent.

“Oh, please tell me you didn’t do what I think you did…” Tira sighed, watching from above with one claw over her face.

“Yes, thank you.” El Ratcon said taking a drink for the tray. While Kait quietly made the last pull if she made one second later she would have hit him though she wouldn’t have minded on this slime ball.

Kait quickly walked away from El Ratcon. “Ok, girls we are on the clock. It’s only a matter of time until he figures out that his things are gone.”

“Good now get to Lixia. Though I think another crew is here!” Tira said though the earbud.

Kait looked around as she headed for the security door. Then she saw it, a raccoon in the same black suit she saw back in the janitor’s closet.

“Sly… you really had to take that long?”

“Oh, Bentley. It does, I have to look formal or I’d be thrown out of here.” As the raccoon walked into the room fixing his bowtie.

“Literally… He’s the one in the suit.” Kait said quiet enough for the earbud to pick up, as she looked in the raccoon’s direction. If she wasn’t still holding the tray she would have her hand on her forehead, as this was getting out of hand.

“I couldn’t agree more… Wait a minute! There’s another gang here!”

Tira quietly glanced around looking for this other voice. She literally scanned the room looking for this other until she finally found a spot. She glanced down the from where she was, looking straight at a turtle in a wheelchair standing off away from the larger groupings of party guest. The disguise was rather convincing, if she didn’t who she was looking for she wouldn’t have placed him in the running. “Well… surprise, surprise.”

“Bentley are you sure?” as the raccoon stopped moving.

“Oh, I think he’s sure…” Kait said so the earbud could pick it up again as she started getting closer to the security door.

“Sly, my scans show that the ID card and codes are not on him anymore!”

“What!? So this other team beat us to the punch!?” came through as the raccoon started looking around the room.

“Ah, thank you mister obvious…” Kait said once again as she turned around looking at the raccoon. She really wondered how this other ‘gang’ even got things dome, though not everyone could be as logical as ‘the brains’ of the outfit.

“Girl. Move it or lose it!” Tira rasped through the earbud, as her claw griped at the wooden railing.

“Fine. Nice playing with you boys.” Kait said turning around and walking towards the security door once again. “Always a slave to the schedule…”

“Sly, my scans show that, that waitress has them.”

“Alright, Bentley. They’ll be ours in a few seconds.” Came through, Kait slightly turned her head to look behind her as the raccoon started walking towards her.

“We will see about that…” Kait said walking towards the door. “Tira, is that ready?”

“Yes. Shall I?” Tira asked with her claw over the button.

“Any time you’d like.” Kait quickly replied as she glanced behind her to see Sly gaining on her.

A few moments later two of the waiters fall to the ground with a huge outburst. As people start to gather around the two fallen waiters. Kait smiled as she started going a little faster towards the door. She skidded to a stop in front of the keypad for the door as she noticed Sly was starting to gain on her again. She quickly slid the card through the card reader and quickly looked over the pin log as Sly was closing in fast. She scanned the list finally finding the one she needed and quickly typed in 9-2-5. The door beeped a little to signal it had be unlocked though Kait really didn’t care at the time as she threw open the door and raced through it going to meet Lixia for the grab. Kait looked behind her for a second as to her disbelief Sly was standing right there.

“Ah, I was hoping this would be interesting.” Sly said leaning against his cane.

“I was hoping we’d be the only crew on this job.” Kait said looking at Sly holding her staff with the same hook on the end. “Well, looks like only one of us had their hopes come true.”

“True. So why are you here?” Sly asked still leaning against his cane.

“Same reason you are. To take the real items from Ratcon, maybe even get him busted. Who knows?” Kait said looking at Sly.

“Really? Wow, someone over booked this job.” Sly said. “Bentley, you getting this?”

“Yeah, Sly. Turns out we are not the only gang in town anymore.”

“Wow…” Kait said as she noticed Sly’s stare. “What commutations still tangled up.”

“Sly, I don’t think it’ll be too bad to team up.”

“Fine, Bentley.” Sly said looking at Kait. “Looks like we’re teammates now.”

“Alright, ‘teammate’. We don’t have much more time until Ratcon figures out his stuff is gone.” Kait said motioning for Sly to follow. “And we’ll save the chit chat for later.”

“I guess that’s due able.” Sly said following after Kait, catching up rather quickly.

Kait sighed as she wasn’t going to get use to this fast enough. “Ok, Lixia. Are you in position?”
“Yup. Ready when you get here.”

“Ok, we’re about thirty seconds out.” Kait said walking up to the metal door.

“You’ve got the code for that?” Sly questioned stopping shortly behind her, looking from the door to her with his maple brown eyes.

“No, the code changes every few hours…” Kait said kicking the wall next to the door leaving a hole in it. “It’s unhackable…” She said after push on the handle to let the door open.

“You scoped this place?” Sly questioned again.

“I do my homework.” Kait said walking through the door with Sly following behind her. “I can’t believe that we didn’t pick up another gang on this…”

“Neither did I. Though Bentley had his suspicions…” Sly remarked walking through the door.

“Sounds like Tira. She had her suspicions as everything was going a little to smooth…” Kait stated as she stop a few inches from the laser grid. “Well, she did say they were ‘dumb’.”

“And what is that supposed to mean?” Sly questioned looking over the grid.

“They don’t hook up with the main central system!” Both Bentley and Tira exclaimed through the earbuds.

“Ok… You’re right they sound alike.” Sly said shrugged with his cane in hand.

“Told you so.” Kait remarked looking at Sly before back to the laser grid.

“You two better move.” Tira said looking at El Ratcon as he glanced around the large museum foyer. You could tell from his movements that something was up.

“Yeah, you two better move.” Bentley said as he could see the same thing. El Ratcon was on the move, and he wasn’t happy.

“Alright.” Kait said looking at Sly with her blue-brown eyes. “Ratcon’s on the move.”

“I guessed that. Now we should get through this laser grid before he gets here.” Sly said launching himself into a hole in the grid.

Kait shrugged though he had the right idea. She found another hole in the laser grid and launched herself over there, just barely landing it right. Two more inches and her foot would have broken one of the lasers. Then the whole museum would light up and guards would flood the place. Leaving the both of them and the rest of their teams with no way out.

“Close call over there.” Sly said hopping over a laser then crouching just under two lasers.

“I was going to say the same to you.” Kait remarked as Sly almost hit those ones. Kait launched over to another hole before moving again.

“Well, raccoon see, raccoon do.” Sly said joking a little as he double jumped and landed outside the laser grid.

“Isn’t it monkey see, monkey do?” Kait questioned after one more jump and she was out of the grid.

“Not in this case.” Sly remarked as he looked at the pin keypad. “You’ve got the pin?”

“Of course, I did take the pin list.” Kait said as she walked over to the keypad. She quickly slid the ID card through before scanning over the pin list again. “Litteraly… Unoriginal…” She sighed as she entered 1-2-3 into the keypad and to open beeped saying it was unlocked.

Sly grabbed the open and pushed it open. “Well, ladies first.”

“And I though chivalry was dead…” Kait remarked as she walked through the door and Sly followed letting the door close behind them.

“Well here’s the loot.” Sly said looking around the treasure room.

“Well, take what your gang came to take. I’m grabbing our target.” Kait said walking over to the black and white marble dragons.

“So you say.” Sly shrugged grabbing a specter with a firestone as its topper. “I’ve got it gang.”

“Girls, I’ve grabbed our target.” Kait said putting her hand over the earbud.

“Good then get out of there!” Both Bentley’s and Tira’s voices came through.

“Ok.” Kait simply put it as she placed one of the Tri-Dragon calling cards. “Ok, ‘partner’ let’s go before…”

“Before what?”

Kait and Sly looked over at the door.

“El Ratcon.” Kait muttered.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Sly Cooper The Magic of Thieves Empty Prelude Part 3

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Mar 30, 2014 8:30 pm

Prelude-
Dance with a Rat

“Si, Chika. And you are doomed.” El Ratcon said laughing evilly.

Sly looked at Ratcon and to Kait before back to Ratcon not saying a word.

“Dos ratas!” El Ratcon exclaimed looking over at Sly.

“Thank you, mister odious.” Kait exclaimed rushing over to Sly. “I’d say we leave.”

“I couldn’t agree more.” Sly said as the two of them rushed towards another door out of the treasure room. Both of them tried pulling the door open as it was locked and tight.

“Sorry to say but, Tu es trapped.” El Ratcon said walking into his treasure room. “Now, ratas, prepare to perish.” He shouted as he pulled out a rapier from his side, it was supposedly his first item he took.

“Looks like, we’re going to have to fight our way out of here.” Kait sighed grasping her staff.

“Welcome to every operation we do.” Sly remarked holding on to his cane.

“Oh, estupida ratas. Do tu think I would fight you alone?” El Ratcon stated as the ground started to shake and crack. “Then think again!”

“What in the world?” Sly asked as the cracks on both sides of the room got bigger as a stone dragon reared up out of one of the holes and its tail out the other.

“Welcome to every operation we do…” Kait said looking at the beast.

“You like him? Standard on the Black Market from a few years ago… Well, not really… es one of a kind.” El Ratcon said rather proud of it.

Kait rolled her eyes, every villain had to praise himself on his own purchase from this Black Market or worse yet the special treasures one managed to get his hands on. “Can you handle Ratcon? I’ll take the stone garden snake.”

“One guy with a rapier, it will be piece of cake.” Sly said before advancing on El Ratcon.

“Good to hear you say that.” Kait said moving towards the stone dragon with her staff extended.

“Ok, Ratcon…” Sly said as he stopped a few feet from him holding tightly onto his cane. “Let’s go.”

“Tu think tu can beat me, rata.” El Ratcon said pointing his rapier at Sly.

“Actually, yes.” Sly said standing ready.

El Ratcon with an enrage look all over his face launched at Sly rapier forward, though Sly quickly jumped backwards dodging the blow. “Tu are starting to annoy me, rata!”

“Oh, I have that effect on all cry baby crime lords.” Sly replied as he swung and his cane to meet Ratcon’s blade.

Kait started after the stone dragon with her staff, making a few scratches though if she could get them to line up she would have them dig a little deeper. The dragon’s head lunged at her as she quickly jumped out of the way as the dragon’s head hit itself. It reeled back in pain releasing a loud roar sending Kait flying backwards towards the dragon’s tail.

“What are tu doing to my dragon?” El Ratcon exclaimed looking away from Sly. Sly swung clocking Ratcon hurling him back a few inches. “Estupido rata!”

“Look who’s call who a rat.” Sly remarked as he blocked Ratcon’s swing with his cane.

El Ratcon growled a little as he made another swing at Sly to have it be dodged by Sly. “Stop moving, rata!”

“Not a chance.” Sly remarked swinging and clocking Ratcon again.

Kait, still flying towards the dragon’s stony tail barely missed the tail as her staff screamed again the stony scales. She quickly maneuvered herself with her feet towards the wall and launched herself off the wall soaring over and landing on the dragon’s tail.

“Hey, garden snake! Is that all you’ve got?” Kait shouted as the dragon growled. The dragon head raced towards with its mouth open. Kait smiled jumping up as the dragon chomped down on its own tail. Kait quickly latched on to the dragon’s head as it reeled backward once again.

“Lixia!” Kait shouted as she tried to hang on to the back for the dragon’s head.

“Yeah?”

“Get the van ready, we’re coming out hot!” Kait shouted again as she started scratching the spot above her with her staff.

“Got it.”

“Bentley, Tira. You guys better leave too.” Kait said still digging deeper into the dragon’s neck.

“No problem, girl. We are already out.”

“Good…” Kait sighed making the scratch even deeper.

El Ratcon backed up clearly panting as he did. “Tu… will… never beat… me…”

With a quick swung of his cane and El Ratcon was down for the count. “Well that sentence is now false.” Sly remarked swinging his cane around and leaning against it again. “You done up there?”

“All… most…” Kait replied as she started kicking at the dragon’s head. “Come… on! The cracks… are deep… enough!” as she kept kicking as the dragon screamed as the cracks began to grow. Another kick, another scream, another crack. “Come on!” Kait shouted as one well-placed kick and ‘Crrrracck!’. The dragon screamed as the it suddenly went silent as the stone head fell forward and hit the floor with a long crash. “Finally!” Kait exclaimed jumping off the lifeless piece of the dragon and landing back on soild ground.

“What held you up?” Sly asked as he had just finished tying up El Ratcon who was just barely regained conciseness.

“Tu will never get away!” El Ratcon exclaimed struggling in his bondage.

“Well teammate, I’d saw we leave before…” Kait started to say as a large blast came from the other side of the room.

“Freeze, Cooper!” rang out from the other side of the room as one fox walks out of the smoke.

“Ahh, Inspector Fox… As beautiful and unpredictable as ever.” Sly said looking at Inspector Fox.

“You to know each…” Kait was about to say as another blast came from the same wall.

“Freeze, Yusirie!” rang out as a wolf this time walks out of the smoke.

“Inspector Wolf… You followed me to Paris?” Kait questioned looking at Inspector Wolf. “I thought the FBI didn’t have clearance out here…”

“Well, I’ve been granted clearance.” Inspector Wolf said.

“Well, I’d say it’s about time to leave.” Kait said looking over at Sly.

“I’d say it.” Sly said as the two of them turned around and ran out the door.

“I said freeze, Cooper!” Inspector Fox shouted running out the door with shock pistol in hand with it on auto-fire while muttering under her breath “Why don’t they ever freeze?!”

“Ahh… Carmelita, always quick with her shock pistol.” Sly remarked as the two of them ran down the hallway.

Kait looked behind her as electro shock blasts along with fire shock blasts rained out behind them. “And Cain, still sticks with his flame gun.”

“Well, if you can’t stand the heat…” Sly started to say.

“Get out of the way of the cops.” Kait finished as the duo raced for the door.

“Guards! Guards!” El Ratcon screamed from his spot.

“Did you think about the guards?” Sly asked looking at Kait as the shots from behind still rang out.

“Yes, why do you think Lixia was back here?” Kait explained as she kept running. “Though I wasn’t expecting Interpol and the FBI to crash the party!”

“Ok, ok…” Sly said as he kept running as a good number of the electro-blasts and fire blast got extremely close.

“Does you gang have a getaway car out back?” Kait questioned as the door drew closer.

“Yes. So where is your meeting spot? You’d said we’d talk later.” Sly said as the two of them bursted through the door.

“North side of town. Look for a place like any hideout you’d find.” Kait said running over to her teams van. “Oh, and try not to be late.” Was the last thing said as Kait latched onto the back of her team’s van and speeded off in the moonlight.

“Well, ditch the cops to catch a thief…” Sly said hopping in shot gun of the Cooper Gang van. “Punch it, Murray!”

“Got it, chum!” Murray said putting the petal all the way to the floor board as the van took off soon afterwards.

“Murray, do not slow down!” Bentley shouted from the back seat.

“I never do!” Murray shouted keeping the pedal to the metal as the van speeded of into the moonlight.

Carmelita and Cain sprinted out soon after to see the Cooper van speed off down the Paris streets. “I’ll find you, Cooper!”

“This ha.p.p.en.s too much too often.” Cain said watching where the Cooper van had left.

“Welcome to every bust I’ve made…” Carmelita stated before stalking back into the museum to apprehend El Ratcon.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Sly Cooper The Magic of Thieves Empty Sly Cutscene

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Mar 30, 2014 8:31 pm

Cutscene (Sly)-

"Ah, Carmelita. Just as angry as ever. She is quite lovely when she’s angry. That Inspector Wolf, was he showing up here just a chance or a telling of things to come. Either way something was going to chance. This new gang… or the Tri-Dragons, they had been gaining credibility on ThiefNet and had some nationality though were mainly a U.S. gang. Then with them showing up suddenly in Paris couldn’t be a good thing. And what was so special about that marble dragon? For now I was only stuck with question after question. She did say we could find them afterwards somewhere north side. Anyways it could be too bad to have an ally or three."

CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Sly Cooper The Magic of Thieves Empty Kait Cutscene

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Mar 30, 2014 8:32 pm

Cutscene (Kait)-

"Just like any other heist, we get in, bust them, and get out. Though Cain’s sudden appurtenance here had thrown me for a loop. The FBI didn’t have clearance over here, and all of us knew that which made heist in other countries a little easier. Though I should have known Cain, he’ll always be on my tail. I couldn’t help and wonder about Sly, and his Cooper Gang. Their name was usually bouncing around on ThiefNet, as they had pulled off many high risk jobs perfectly. Though none of us knew that Paris was their turf, though no matter we would have come anyways because of that...

"I never knew much about my past, I only know as I woke up in a bush, battered and bruised, with my staff in hand. Before I could even try and look around where I woke up, I was shipped off to an orphanage. Where I meet Lixia, the lioness power house; and Tira, the wyrm hacker and brains of our gang. It wasn’t long after that we became friends and became a team. Our orphanage wasn’t the prime of the crop, in fact it was quite the opposite. The headmaster hardly did anything to help those of us in there and most of the hired help, were no help at all. After several months of being there, it was easy to say all of us were at our breaking points. That night we met together to plan how we were going to try and take him down or if that didn’t work at least get us and some of the kids out of this horrid place.

"It was a simple-ish plan, I grabbed the keys of the headmaster so we could unlock the front door. Lixia would round up all of the other kids, and Tira would hack his computer for anything we could use against him. For us just being kids, is sounded full proof and most of it was. I grabbed the keys off him, Lixia got everyone to the door, Tira got the dirt, though with all our effort he wouldn’t go down. So that horrid place stayed open and all three of us swore that one day we would get them to close their doors for good!

"After making a name for us, and gaining some experience in our fields of expertise. Though went we came back he had already made his way into bigger and darker plans, and five years ago we managed to shut him down or so we though. After everything we had found this old ancient book in his office, with a good amount of notes along with eight pictures of treasures. We didn’t know back then though now we knew. As the Yin Yang Dragon match one of the pictures perfectly. Clearly we were into a bigger problem and a little help wouldn’t be too bad. As six heads work better than three.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Sly Cooper The Magic of Thieves Empty Episode 0

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Mar 30, 2014 8:35 pm

Episode 0-
Magic and Theft

Kait sighed as she paced back and forth. She and her crew, thanks to Lixia’s driving managed to get away fine though she could help but wonder if Sly and his gang managed to get away alright, that was one question she didn’t have an answer for. Tira sat by the table scanning the Ying Yang Dragon after running some more calculations. The amber lioness with deep midnight blue eyes, Lixia Black, was leaning against an old wooden stage wall minding her own as she waited for something to ha.p.p.en.

“Calm down, Kait! You’re wearing a hole in the floor.” Tira commented as she fingered one her virtual keyboard while looking at the Ying Yang Dragons.

“How can I?” Kait stressed as she had already dropped the floor level by a good inch and a half.

“Girl, calm down!” Lixia sighed not moving from where she was. “They’ll come eventually.”

“Are you sure?” Kait questioned looking over at Lixia with her blue-brown eyes locking with Lixia’s deep midnight blue eyes.

“I’m not ‘the Brains’ though I’m usually right.” Lixia remarked keeping her eyes locked with Kait’s.

“True, true.” Kait sighed knowing that is wasn’t worth it going on with this.

“Good, you two got that settled as I’ve picked up their signal coming closer to us.” Tira said looking at both Kait and Lixia with fresh green eyes under her glasses.

“They really know how to be on time…” Lixia remarked as she strolled over towards the table.

“We’ll I could have thrown them on a wild goose chase.” Kait said stopping her pacing.

“If they can figure your clues out they are worthy friends to have.” Tira said looking right at her radar.

“Fair enough…” Kait sighed.

“They’re here…” Tira said turning from her radar to the door.

“My bet’s on the indirect.” Kait said looking at Tira as sounds came from the upper floor.

“How do you know?” Lixia questioned looking over in Kait’s direction.

“Because I’m a master thief…” Kait said as she smiled as footsteps could be heard against the creaky floorboards for the upper floor. “You can come down.”

The sounds of the footsteps could still be heard, one soft and careful only a master thief could hear it. Another more heavy settled and more likely the most obvious, and lastly one that sounded like a wheelchair’s wheel.

“Good to see you made it.” Lixia said with a slight growl as Sly and Bentley got down here in one piece. Though after a loud crack and some seconds later, Murray joined us, passing by as a pink blur barreling towards the floor boards. “Nice…”

“The Murray knows how to make an entrance!” Murray stated as he came up and joined the rest of us.

“Uh huh…” Lixia said looking at Murray.

“So, this is your guy’s hideout…” Sly said walking over to the table. “A good choice.”

“What can I say, when I hear ‘abandoned’ and ‘foreclosed’ in the same sentence. It screams good hideout.” Kait said looking at the Ying Yang Dragon on the table.

“Now, let’s get down to business…” Tira said as she stopped clicking on her virtual computer and glanced at the rest of them.

“And what do you mean by that?” Bentley questioned coming up to the table.

“That there is more to this mess then we thought…” Lixia growled walking up to the table and putting both her paws on the table.

“Care to explain?” Sly asked leaning against his cane against.

“It’s a long story… Though we can start at the beginning.” Kait sighed leaning against her staff, she never like explain this.

“Starting before we met. We’ve been tracking El Ratcon for months before this operation.” Lixia started as her tone switch from calming to annoyance. “Before all of this there were eight said to be legendary treasures. These treasures were said to be mythical and magical and were said to be hidden away long ago because of their powers.”

“Though as you can see that since they have resurfaced.” Tira explained cutting in after Lixia. “And all but one are in the hands of the Kruxus….”

“The Kruxus? Eight legendary treasures?” Sly questioned still leaning against his cane. “So all of these treasures but one are in their mists… then what one?”

“You’re looking right at it.” Kait said slightly pointing at the Yin Yang Dragon.

“Ok, I think I know where you are going with this.” Bentley said looking up from his virtual computer screen. “So the Kruxus are after these treasures for their powers.”

“It’s not only that.” Lixia said cutting back in. “It’s also the power they’ll have if all of them come together.”

“And what will that do?” Sly questioned once again.

“That’s just it, from all the ancient texts and they say many different things about their power together though the one coming up the most is… revival.” Kait sighed leaning a little harder against her staff as that always sent shivers up and down her spine.

Sly was silent for a moment as his maple brown eyes widened with shock along with the rest of his gang, before changing back to normal. “So what do you need from us?”
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Sly Cooper The Magic of Thieves Empty Kait Cutscene 2

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Mar 30, 2014 8:36 pm

Cutscene (Kait)-

"I have to pull a lot of strings and favors to get the good on the next Kruxus operative. Miss Shela Wither. A jet black she wolf with a wanted list a few miles long. She started out in the lower class of Germany and tried to make a living. She once was an actor making a decent living, she was quite talented considered for many role parts. Just as her career was starting to take off, she had made one too many enemies as due to a tragic accident damaged her face hence canceling her acting career.

"Deep with rage and greed did she turn to the ‘business’, going up the ranks of the mafia eventually making her way to the top. She’s said to be quite the loose cannon and extremely dangerous, and the Spectral Jade made her even more dangerous. According to the book the Spectral Jade allows its user to make or summon ghost and specters at will. Truly things were not going to be as they seem.

"According to our gathered information it seemed like Shela Wither was hiding out in the land that was warm yet cold, Iceland. Why’d she choose there is a mystery though like any other criminal we had faced, we would soon find out…
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba