Crimson Izanagi's Midnight Channel Gallery of Art

Página 7 de 8. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Crimson Izanagi's Midnight Channel Gallery of Art - Página 7 Empty Re: Crimson Izanagi's Midnight Channel Gallery of Art

Mensaje  magicadreamer Lun Dic 29, 2014 4:51 am

How so I not notice your art?

Everything's just so lovely *^*
magicadreamer

magicadreamer

Crimson Izanagi's Midnight Channel Gallery of Art - Página 7 Empty Re: Crimson Izanagi's Midnight Channel Gallery of Art

Mensaje  Briadah Vie Ene 02, 2015 9:05 am

CrimsonIzanagi escribió:Now with myself getting back on track with this again. ^^ I have pieces to add to the others.

Crimson Izanagi's Midnight Channel Gallery of Art - Página 7 21cctiv
Now this is a project I had to do for school, and happens to be a part of my growing portfolio. It is pen and ink, with pens of different thicknesses. It was done free hand and with pencil first.

Crimson Izanagi's Midnight Channel Gallery of Art - Página 7 Xciwb4
Another project I had to do. Monochromatic. If you get it, you get it. If you don't just look at the only two colors in the work and then you will get it. This was a photo that I took and again, free handed.

Crimson Izanagi's Midnight Channel Gallery of Art - Página 7 Zyhfky
Now this, will take some explaining. Mostly because of my OC Icis La-Rain. If any of you have been reading the Etrian Odyssey Unseen Untold Unheard Role Play between Winxer, Josey, and Myself then you will know of this character. She is an Imperial Deep One hybrid. Which raised the question. What would she look like if she ever went full on monstrous form? And this is what happened. Pencil only.

Crimson Izanagi's Midnight Channel Gallery of Art - Página 7 30x8vlz
This was just for fun. It's my own rendition of the mutli-tailed fox, known as the Kitsune. It is primsa color and ink. Once again free hand.

Crimson Izanagi's Midnight Channel Gallery of Art - Página 7 2ia3jah
Another school project. Use lines and only lines to make something. Now I'd love to see if you can find the hidden thing.

Crimson Izanagi's Midnight Channel Gallery of Art - Página 7 E0fw5k
One of my unnamed Witch OCs. Yes, I have too many and some of them do not have names currently. And yes, I'm working to change that. Now this is Oil pastel and Prisma color. And again this was free handed.
How can ppl be so talented!! You're amazing, you know that??
Briadah

Briadah

Crimson Izanagi's Midnight Channel Gallery of Art - Página 7 Empty -Animation Sword Fight-

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Feb 05, 2015 9:37 pm

Crimson Izanagi's Midnight Channel Gallery of Art - Página 7 14dcy1g

So this is a little animation I've done recently. It is still a little choppy though I thought it turned out rather well. It is around 200 images put together and lasts about thirty seconds. I'll get around to giving it some shading and color in PS eventually. Though probably not today.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Feb 21, 2015 5:52 am

Well, first off some new artwork!

Crimson Izanagi's Midnight Channel Gallery of Art - Página 7 Qybqtj

Crimson Izanagi's Midnight Channel Gallery of Art - Página 7 23i8duc

Crimson Izanagi's Midnight Channel Gallery of Art - Página 7 2wm3pfn

Crimson Izanagi's Midnight Channel Gallery of Art - Página 7 Acq3it

Crimson Izanagi's Midnight Channel Gallery of Art - Página 7 303a9w7

Crimson Izanagi's Midnight Channel Gallery of Art - Página 7 Etz6t5

For those of you that know Winxer's (Mircomeichi's) story known as Character Summoner than this should look familiar to you. If not, well this is a comic/manga version of some of the first chapter of Character Summoner. And yes, she let me do this though the writing is all of her own genius.

Now one other thing, as I've finally made up my mind to do this. I'm going to do a "RE-Draw this" one several of my old pieces. The pieces below are the ones I'll be redoing.

Crimson Izanagi's Midnight Channel Gallery of Art - Página 7 29e3dee

Crimson Izanagi's Midnight Channel Gallery of Art - Página 7 B7bcsh

Crimson Izanagi's Midnight Channel Gallery of Art - Página 7 34zhxyb

Crimson Izanagi's Midnight Channel Gallery of Art - Página 7 2agrjty

Crimson Izanagi's Midnight Channel Gallery of Art - Página 7 288t7h0

Crimson Izanagi's Midnight Channel Gallery of Art - Página 7 14vimb9

So, those pieces will be going back into rendition and once the RE Draws are completed, I'll be posted the Original along with the redraw. So hope this works out well!
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Feb 21, 2015 10:20 pm

Cool new art.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Kate_10 Dom Feb 22, 2015 6:50 pm

perfecto!
Kate_10

Kate_10

Mensaje  Micromeichi Dom Mar 01, 2015 8:28 pm

I can't wait for the new chapter of the comic anfsouifg

I'll be looking foward to the redraws :3
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Briadah Dom Mar 15, 2015 12:15 pm

Wow! You have your own comic!
That's a lotta work! And it really looks like a real comic!
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Mar 19, 2015 11:42 pm

Yeah, it took a lot of work to get there. XD

Well since I'm slightly bored, and have works that I'm working on for other people. Though I will take requests from anyone. ^^
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 7 de 8. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba