Vampire Knight Guilt-Restart(Do not post!)

Página 1 de 116. 1, 2, 3 ... 58 ... 116  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Vampire Knight Guilt-Restart(Do not post!) Empty Vampire Knight Guilt-Restart(Do not post!)

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Mar Abr 01, 2014 9:53 am

[size=200]Vampire Knight Guilt![/size]

[size=150]A little Twist[/size]

Hello, guys. I found out that they're not many VK role Plays here. It's kinda sad. Even if there is a RP, it would be private. This RP is open. Anyone who has the spirit to join it, and loves VK can join, NOW!
-Lovelly_girl.(LG)

[size=150]PLOT:[/size] :floraWinx:
Everyone hates Vampires. The first thing that comes into their minds is, "They're monsters who drink blood." Did you ever over think this? Well, you're wrong. Vampires are NOT monsters. They are actually people like you and me. Few vampires stay in Cross academy. ------And Blah blah blah, you know the rest right?
Now coming to the plot.

A few girls in the Rp have been declared by Kaien that they have some power in their blood. The power that would save Level E's. The vampires in the night class have lost their saneness, drinking Day class students blood every night. Some time later, Yuki will be transformed into a vampire. (She will be known as a pureblood from then on) After some days go by, Everyone, including Zero and kaname loses memories of her. Everyone except (some of )the OC's of this Rp. Everyone she holds dear treats her as if they hadn't met her. After a few days, Rido arrives. Will Yuki be saved? What goes on further? In the mean time, few girls enter the heart of Kaname and Zero. What will befall Yuki?
What's going to happ.en in cross academy? It's up to us to mould it.
(Sorry i changed the Plot. This seemed more brief)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[size=200]Rules:[/size]
Arrow There CAN be fights between your crushes.(IN THE STORY!)
Arrow Not much Violence in the story please!
Arrow The story CAN be romantic
Arrow Type, "VK" in the form while your filling it.
Arrow No fighting Between RPers.
Arrow Be kind
Arrow When chatting or discussing, use Brackets. ()
Arrow No story lines, please.
Arrow You CAN create Your own OC.
Arrow One person can have more than Two crushes.
Arrow Three players can have a crush on one or more Original Character(S).
Arrow Please oh please be active in this Rp. You'll have to post at least thrice a day.
Arrow If you're leaving, please inform. And if you're not leaving the Rp, but going to be ofline for sometime, please say so...
Arrow Make sure you post SENTENCES MORE THAN 15 WORDS, OKAY? 15 is the Minimum....
Arrow If the POSTS are LESS THAN 15 WORDS, THEN YOUR POST WILL BE IGNORED. it's harsh, i know..But, c'mon! A RULE IS A RULE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[size=200]Form[/size]:
Arrow Your Username:
Arrow How much you know about VK.
Arrow Are you taking an original Character, or are you making your own character?
Arrow If own character, what's her name?:
Arrow Her bio(history):
Arrow She looks like:
Arrow Her crush(this should be anyone from the original characters.)
Arrow Any other thing:
Arrow Day Class or Night Class?:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Vampire Knight Guilt-Restart(Do not post!) Empty Re: Vampire Knight Guilt-Restart(Do not post!)

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Mar Abr 01, 2014 10:00 am

[size=200]Original characters : [/size]
(Sorry Lara. I used your character list!!! //EHDOHEH/ )

Vampire Knight Guilt-Restart(Do not post!) Kaien
Kaien Cross : played by ANYONE!

Vampire Knight Guilt-Restart(Do not post!) 04
Kaname Kuran : played by Lara. Crush reserved for Harmony and me.
Senri Shiki : played by -(Crush reserved for Helni)

Vampire Knight Guilt-Restart(Do not post!) Images
Takuma Ichijo : played by - Me!(Lovelly_girl)

Vampire Knight Guilt-Restart(Do not post!) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTG-7wT_DGTOh3meOGg1KFyNhUldmhIAersPzyl8DBQZxUcmdxo
Yuki Cross : played by : Everyone in the RP..(If Ember joins the RP, then the option of everyone able to use her will be CANCELLED. only she can use it then..) :floraWinx:

Vampire Knight Guilt-Restart(Do not post!) Tumblr_lvcidzVo2O1r5svoto1_500
Toga Yagari : played by :

Vampire Knight Guilt-Restart(Do not post!) AWIB1zLd-L8Vz_v8gpSRbqdcq5M
Ruka Souen : played by Me!!!(Lovelly_girl)

Vampire Knight Guilt-Restart(Do not post!) Chico7
Kain Akatsuki : played by :

Maria Kurenai
Vampire Knight Guilt-Restart(Do not post!) 200px-Maria_2

Seiren
[img]http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120422031103/vampireknight/images/6/69/Seiren.jpg[/img

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
[size=200]Members' Characters: [/size]

lara412 escribió:Vampire Knight Guilt-Restart(Do not post!) Normal_gunner-1
Your Username: Lara412
How much you know about VK: Ummm...is there a need to ask that?
Are you taking an original Character, or are you making your own character? OC
If own character, what's her name?: Lara Madeline Night
Her bio(history): She is a pureblood vampire, though chooses not to show that. Her parents were killed by hunters, so she was taken in by the Association, and was trained to be a hunter. She remained blind when she was little, and has small to nonexistent chances to regain her sight. That never really was something that could stop her though, and she had the advantage that level Es usually obeyed her. Rest will be revealed in the RP.
Her crush: ZERO KIRYUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!
Any other thing: Twin katanas as her weapons.
Day Class or Night Class?: Day.

{I don't have time to make a proper one...

helni escribió:Your Username: helni of course,is there any other way? Very Happy
How much you know about VK.:on a scale of 1 to 10,i'd say about 8
Are you taking an original Character, or are you making your own character?:I always make ma own character
If own character, what's her name?:floxetta brown
Her bio(history):She comes from a rich family,her mom is Japanese while her dad is African,she ahas a twin named fauna who she is a little overprotective of, she and her sister have been learning to five since they were little , she has a very high temper and she is very intelligent she is half human and half vampire but it"s a secret. ,she loves:singing, dancing(from hip hop to ballet),reading,shopping and so on and so forth
She looks like:ya,um slight problem there,yeah I don't know how,pleeeasssaaseeee help,i'm begging you men Sad
Her crush(this should be anyone from the original characters.):senri is moinnee!!!!!!
Any other thing:her weapon is the fan which she always has in her shoes
Day Class or Night Class?:day

HarmonyMusica escribió:Vampire Knight Guilt-Restart(Do not post!) 9494006404_404531bafb
[size=150]Tarademi Rose [/size]

[size=150]Y[/size][size=85]our Username : HarmonyMusica [/size]
[size=150]H[/size][size=85]ow much do you know about VK? : Almost everything ^_^ [/size]
[size=150]A[/size][size=85]re you taking an original character or making an OC? : OC definitely! [/size]

[size=150]I[/size][size=85]f own character, what is her name? : Tarademi "Rose" Senshi [/size]

[size=150]H[/size][size=85]er Bio : She has no memories of who she really is or who her parents were...
She has resided in an orphanage ever since the age of 5 but cannot remember anymore of herself other than her name. All she has of her family would be a "supposedly" blank family diary and a silver-locket in the shape of a heart with a faded photo inside.
At the age of 10, she moved out eager to start on her own. She has often been quite lonely since she was cast aside due to her crimson irises and snow-white hair.
But she has a deep secret...

She is actually Sakura Blossom, the famous Japanese singer who is loved by children and adults alike. Her career as a singer is paused however, when she gets an invitation to attend Cross Academy. Little did she know that she'd meet someone who'd reveal her past to her...
She is actually the ancestor of her family, despite her not knowing it herself. She was awakened from a long slumber and then born as a child.

However, even though she never expected to relive her Past ... She soon finds herself falling for Kaname once again... [/size]

[size=150]W[/size][size=85]hat does she look like? : Her eyes are crimson with a tint of gold along the edges while her hair is snow-white.
Her skin is fair and unusually soft and she has a rather tall figure, just an inch or two below Kaname's height and is incredibly graceful in manner.

In uniform : Her hair is either let loose and wavy or tied in a high tail. Her uniform is neat and clean and she wears black knee-length leggings.
Casual : Her hair is loose, tied in a two-tails or braided. She also wears glasses and in casual, she wears all shades related to light colors and crimson and black. She also has an obsession towards scarves and berets.
Traditional : Her hair is loose and wavy at the edges while her eyes seem slightly less-wide. She wears a formal yet ruffled long crimson-dress with silver edgings.[/size]

[size=150]C[/size]rush : Kaname Kuran (( my SWEETHEART ))
[size=150]P[/size][size=85]ersonality : Shy, Sweet, Cheerful, Optimistic and Out-going, Kind and Warm.[/size]
[size=150]F[/size][size=85]laws : Can be shy almost to a fault, is afraid of hurting others, places others before herself, would sacrifice herself to make others happy. [/size]
[size=150]H[/size][size=85]obbies : Drawing, Singing, Making Music, Writing and of course, more writing... [/size]

[size=150]E[/size]xtras : [size=85]She's a Pureblood vampire.
Her main powers are influenced by light. She can turn herself into an angel-like being but her father was of a "kitsune" trait. Meaning she has the ability to transform into a human-ninetails fox.
Her weapon of choice is a rapier which influences her slight French descent and she is skilled in almost every weapon except for the gun. [/size]

Day or Night Class? : Night class!

@LG : Hope this is good enough ^^

astrid99 escribió:Vampire Knight Guilt-Restart(Do not post!) 35ls27m
How much do YPU know about VK?: I've finished almost the entire Manga.
Are you taking an anime character or your own character?: OC
Name : Alice Nevermore
Species : human
Level : (if vampire)
Day or night class : Day
Future boyfriend/girlfriend : Aido
History : TBA in rp.
Personality : sarcastic, kind, sweet, smart

Sweetie Daylight-played by Me.
Looks:
Vampire Knight Guilt-Restart(Do not post!) Anim8e2
(Please! This is just her temporary look. I’ll change it soon!)
Vampire Knight Guilt-Restart(Do not post!) Dbt9bn
Vampire Knight Guilt-Restart(Do not post!) 2rcq4vb
Meet Sweetie....)
Bio:
She was always different from everyone else. Different from her family, her friends and the society. What’s wrong with her? She has two hands and legs, just like normal Humans. Then why doesn’t she fit it? Well, that’s because of her hair. She has Purple(Lavender) hair. Everyone thinks it’s because she’s anemic. Well, NO. She isn’t. She’s born that way. Sweetie is very short tempered. She hates anyone who goes against her wishes. In spite of this, she is kind, loyal and friendly to people she trusts on – but it’s very very difficult to gain her trust. She is willing to sacrifice her life for her friends’ wishes. She has no parents. Both died for an unknown cause. She has many marks on her sleeve. She always wears her sleeve long for this purpose. She loves her sister dearly – Diana Daylight. Although her sis doesn’t have the slightest resemblence, both of them are very close. They have been this way since their parents have gone away.
(I don’t have time to make Diana’s Form. I won’t play her till the time comes so won’t post her form until the time comes...^^) Liitle did she know that her life would completely change once she is in the Cross accademy
History: Diana and Sweetie grown up in an local Orphanage. No onw cared to adopt them. Sweetie had some secret to hide. Explains the way she pulls her sleeves all the time. But what? She doesn’t know much about her past, put all she does know is something mysterious happened to her parents.
Her crush: Zero Kiryu!!!(And Ichijo and Kaname but it’s only slight!)
Personality: She usually leaves her hair to glide with the wind. People usually think she dyed it. Never mind them. When not in uniform, she usually wears skirts (or jeans) with shrits and for a cute complection for her hair – cute purple shoes.
She often wears a a high pony tail – she hates it when her long hair keeps touching her face all the time. (She wears this only when she is not in uniform) She hates makeup and HATES to be girly. Very short tempered, but kind and sweet with whom she trusts.

Fav: Zero!! AND, Basketball, her sis, Volley ball, swimming, singing.
Hates: Being away from her sister, huge books which are filled with mathematical problems, Vampires, Sight of blood, and herself.
Envy:
She doesn’t envy anthing much but she sometimes is jealous when Zero speaks to Yuki and Lara more sweetly than he does to her.
Age 17
Date of birth 4th of july
Day or Night Class Day Class.
Human Or Vampire So far- Human
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Vampire Knight Guilt-Restart(Do not post!) Empty Re: Vampire Knight Guilt-Restart(Do not post!)

Mensaje  eliment Vie Mayo 09, 2014 8:59 am

(Do you remember this?)
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Mayo 09, 2014 9:00 am

(Yes...Wanna make it a 1x1 rp?)
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Vie Mayo 09, 2014 9:03 am

(If you want. I have a Mew Mew one no one is interested in. I made it after the first one got full up quickly)
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Mayo 09, 2014 9:08 am

(I haven't watched Tokyo Mew Mew a lot.... Okay, this will be a 1 on 1 rp..)
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Vie Mayo 09, 2014 9:17 am

(For me it's mew mew power the names are different in the american version and yes it's fine)
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  eliment Vie Mayo 09, 2014 10:12 am

Vampire Knight Guilt-Restart(Do not post!) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQByx4doh03RGSbovk5cgTkxZjxoJ1Dd72dMsGZJUq4GIQUEOiM
Milley Light
She is 13 but will reach her 14th birthday on the last day of the school year. Her father is human hints her sire name but her mum is a level B Vampire. Her power is light the strength of a full moon. She is quite small for her age but so was her mother till she reached the age of 15. She born with a muscle problem Duchenne muscular dystrophy and bound in a wheel chair from a young age. Most die at the ages of 15-51 but the average age of death is 25.

Vampire Knight Guilt-Restart(Do not post!) AnimeBoy2-1
James Clark 14
Vampire Knight Guilt-Restart(Do not post!) AnimeBoy-1
Peter clark
Both twins. They know there father left before there mother knew she was pregnant, but what the twins don't know is that they are vampires or the children of Yuki's Uncle Rido only using there mother for blood. Since they don't know they are born half vampire there mother placed them into day class.

Última edición por eliment el Sáb Mayo 10, 2014 8:41 pm, editado 2 veces
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  eliment Vie Mayo 09, 2014 12:04 pm

How is that?
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 116. 1, 2, 3 ... 58 ... 116  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba