Tears of happiness and Sorrow - Vampire Knight Fanfic

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Tears of happiness and Sorrow - Vampire Knight Fanfic Empty Tears of happiness and Sorrow - Vampire Knight Fanfic

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Miér Abr 02, 2014 7:24 am

TEARS OF HAPPINESS AND SORROW
Vampire Knight Guilt

Okay, the plot is used in my RP.
This is my first VK story, and i hope it goes on well...!
PLOT: :floraWinx:
Everyone hates Vampires. The first thing that comes into their minds is, "They're monsters who drink blood." Did you ever over think this? Well, you're wrong. Vampires are NOT monsters. They are actually people like you and me. Few vampires stay in Cross academy. ------And Blah blah blah, you know the rest right?
Now coming to the plot.

Zero and Kaname and everyone else in the night academy lost their memories. Memories of Yuki ONLY. Even Kaein Cros has lost his memories of her. When she speaks to hem, they reply as if she is a new girl they have never seen before. Two other girls gains the heart of Zero and Kaname. Yuki is left with Envy.
Kaname tries his best to make up with Zero, but her refuses. The tragedy of his family's life rooted in his heart.
Meanwhile, something happ.ens at the night class. The vampires have become restless. Their thirst for blood had become uncontrollable. Gradually, they attack DAY CLASS STUDENTS. Only Kaname and his friends(in the night class) are sane. What fate would befall Cross Academy? What would ha.ppen if the day class students realize that VAMPIRES RESIDE IN THE NIGHT CLASS DORMS?
We'll see....We'll see..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
INDEX:
Arrow Chapter One:Page 1
Arrow Chapter 2: Page 1

~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*
People Who coment here:
It's heart breaking when someone DOESN'T COMENT HERE.. i know how it feels.. So, i would like to give all my thanks to the people who comented so far..Here is the list to show who have complimented here..
Arrow Boohooh (Chapter one and two.)
:arrow:Harmonymusica(Chapter 1)
Arrow Joseyposey(wasn't specific but in the range chap 1-2)
Arrow
Arrow
Arrow
Arrow
Arrow
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Tears of happiness and Sorrow - Vampire Knight Fanfic Empty CHARACTERS

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Miér Abr 02, 2014 7:25 am

[size=200]Original characters : [/size]
(Sorry Lara. I used your character list!!! //EHDOHEH/ )

Tears of happiness and Sorrow - Vampire Knight Fanfic Kaien
Kaien Cross :
He looks very Strict and stern, but he is a very jolly teacher. He's the Head Master for Cross Academy. his true motive is to make Vampires and Humans co-exist with one another.

Tears of happiness and Sorrow - Vampire Knight Fanfic 04
Kaname Kuran :
He's the President for the Night Class dorms. He takes care of Yuki with all his heart, but neglects her and gets irritated of her presence when his memories are erased.

Tears of happiness and Sorrow - Vampire Knight Fanfic Zero-zero-kiryuu-fanclub-19832652-1000-563
Zero Kiryu :
He Hates Vampires. His family was killed by one. He was bittten by a vampire. If a pureblood bites a human, they turn into vampires. That vampire who bitten him was a pureblood. Ever since, he hated himself and disgusted all vampires – the one he dispiesed most, Kaname. He was welcomed at cross academy.

Tears of happiness and Sorrow - Vampire Knight Fanfic Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgMS7LfKh1FvzXQ0fWfHtRVno20PBxhYx5122hr5lSL-yBSwz2
Aido Hanabusa : very Cheeky boy and a childish one too.

Tears of happiness and Sorrow - Vampire Knight Fanfic GnOTLOS0VEY
Senri Shiki :
Tries to help his fellow vampires

Tears of happiness and Sorrow - Vampire Knight Fanfic Images
Takuma Ichijo : Very loyal to Kaname. He also quoted that, "I may have cheated Kaname as human, but i will be loyal to him as vampire" He is a very good friend that can be trusted easily. He'll try his best not to betray a friend..

Tears of happiness and Sorrow - Vampire Knight Fanfic Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTG-7wT_DGTOh3meOGg1KFyNhUldmhIAersPzyl8DBQZxUcmdxo
Yuki Cross : The adopted Daughter of Kaien Cross. She was saved by Kaname when a vampire tried to attack her. From then on, she had great bond with Kaname. But all that is going to change. She loves both Zero and Kaname equally. She can make sacrifices, but she shouldn't have loved TWO guys you know..

Tears of happiness and Sorrow - Vampire Knight Fanfic Tumblr_lvcidzVo2O1r5svoto1_500
Toga Yagari :
A Ethic teacher for both night and day class. He lost his eye whilst saving Zero's life from a vampire. He's a vampire Hunter.. He still loves his pupils and who has gained trust on him
He's one person that i would not be with..

Tears of happiness and Sorrow - Vampire Knight Fanfic AWIB1zLd-L8Vz_v8gpSRbqdcq5M
Ruka Souen :
A very rude girl on the outside, but has very soft feelings in the inside. She tries her best to help Kaname but is envious on Yuki.

Tears of happiness and Sorrow - Vampire Knight Fanfic Chico7
Kain Akatsuki :
This guy has a crush on Ruka, and he doesn't even show it! Well, he's a kind person. He can't the pain of Ruka standing up for Kaname but not for him

[size=150]EXTRA CHARACTERS[/size]:
*Pic comes Later on, okay?*
Arrow Sweetie Daylight.
Sweetie daylight usually sticks to her name. She's kind, sweet and intelligent. But when it comes to fighting, she would punch a whole right through your face. She's very snappy at times. She loves her Sister, Diana with all her heart. She's an orphan who would do anything to get back her parents. Her parents died because they saved her life. They shielded her in an accident. Ever since, she stayed at a local Orphanage. But then, she got an invitation. An invitation to a place of her dreams. Cross Academy!

Arrow Diana Daylight:
Sweeetie’s sister. History revealed later!)

Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Tears of happiness and Sorrow - Vampire Knight Fanfic Empty CHAPTER 1

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Miér Abr 02, 2014 7:25 am

[size=16~~~~~~~~~~~~~CHAPTER 1~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/size]

Welcome to Cross Academy!” Cried Head Master, Kaien Cross. “Yuki here will be your guuide for the day class and Kaname for the night.” I was scared. Scared of the thought of having no friends. I’m new to Cross Academy. “Go along Sweetie Daylight. Yuki is waiting. Kaname, take Diana on a tour,” “Hi Yuki,” I said, beaming. “Come on!” Yuki urged, pulling my arm. Trembling I followed her, parting away from my sister Diana. She was to stay in the night class. “This place must be strange for you, eh?” Yuki asked me. “Obviosly. I just got here,” Then I hessitated. I wanted to ask Yuki something. Something that has been disturbing my mind for like forever. “Do you believe in vampires?” I finally blurted. “Why do you ask?” Yuki replied, most annoyingly, raising an eyebrow. “You won’t believe me if I told you this but I’ll try anyway. My aunt is a-a-vampire,” I finally said, after taking a deep breath. Yuki ignored the staement and continued to show me around. “Get back to your dorms!” someone from behind us shouted. “Why do brats like you wander here and now?” At first glance, anyone would believe that the ‘brats’ indicated us. I turned around and saw a boy around my age with silvery hair frowning at a group of girls. “Meanie!” they cried and ran away. He turned towards us. Instantly his frown turned into a smile. “He looks cute when he smiles...” I thought. What am I thinking? “Hi Yuki,” he said, barely noticing me. “Hey Zero, meet Sweetie Daylight,” Yuki said, looking at me. “Sweetie, this is Zero kiryu,”
“Hi,” I said. Zero just turned around with a frown and walked towards his dorm. “Don’t mind Zero. He migtht be harsh and rude on the outside, but it’s because of his past. He can be very kind deep within,” Yuki comented. “I’m going to sleep with you, Sweetie. My room-mate just left the school, and there is no other room that’s empty. But please don’t mind me at ngith. I go out on patrol with Zero,” “ I t’s okay. So this is our dorm?” I asked Yuki, looking at a huge wooden door painted pink. “No Silly! That’s the library. Our room is a few steps away,”
I followed Yuki. A huge door came in front of her. Yuki slowly op.ened it. “Wow!” I exclaimed. “Like it? It was built just for me!” Yuki boasted. “But I’m always scared to be alone, especially at ngith. Which is why you were asked to stay here,” “You won’t regret it,” I promised her. I sat down on a chair. Wow, this was some comfy! “You an aristocrat?” I asked Yuki after some awkward silence. “No, no.” she said, dighing. “I really hope you like it here, Sweetie.”
“ Yeah, of course.” I said, sighing. I missed my sister Diana already! We were always together. Why did she ever go to the night class?What was she doing now?
~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~~~*
“This is the place where our classes are taken” Kanaem said pointing towards a door. Diana slowly opened it. “This is HUGE!” Diana cried. “Hu-Huu-HUUG-HUUGGEE” the echo replied. Diana smiled. “Follow me,” The boy said. Diana flollowed. He took her to a small conference room. Three boys and a girl were seated on a comfy couch. “Sit,” Kaname instructed. Diana sat down, nervous. “You’re a pureblood?” a boy asked. “A what blood?” diana asked confused. “Yes, Aido, she is. And I expect you to respect her.” Kaname said, behalf of Diana. Kaname sat next to Diana. “What about our tour?” Diana asked him. “It’s over,” he said, setteling down. “You will have to adress him as sir,” a girl stated, touching her blonde hair. “Ruka please. She’s apure blood. She can call me using my na,e or without it,” Kaname said, blushing a blush which was bearly noticable. Ruka sighed.”My Lady, how’s your room? I’ve requested the staff to clean it,” said another noy. “First of call, please call me Diana. And second, I didn’t see the room yet, er- what’s your name again?” Diana asked, scartching her head. and smiling simeltaniously. “Ichijo,” said the boy,clearly upset.” “I’m Senri,” said another boy. “Nice to meet you,” Diana said, smiling again. “I guess I’ll forget your names before dawn. I’ve got poor memory. What’s a pureblood, by the way?”
“It’s a person born a vampire,” Ruka said. “Vampire? What do you mean ‘vampire’?” Diana asked, getting up from the couch.”Surely there’s no such thing as vampires!”
Kaname slowly stood up followed by the others. “Ruka, no wrong info, please! Diana, you’re a vampire. All of us are – all of us in the Night Class.” Ichijo said. “And the day class..?” Diana asked. “Humans,”
“Which means, my sister is human?” she asked mopping away perspiration from her forehead. “Yup!” Aido said, smiling. “Can I-er- go to my room ‘Sir’ Kaname? I think I need some rest!” Diana said. Kaname sighed. He beckoned to her and showed her a room. “No need to attend classes tonight. You look tired. Hope you like a room. It’s very small for a pureblood! And if you want anything, just call me. And remember, the Day class should not know about the vampires, it’s a Night class secret.” Kaname said. “What about my sister? Can she know about it?” Diana asked. “It’s up to you,” he replied, going back from where he came. The room was not big enough? According to Diana’s eyes, it was HUGE! Suddenly, some eerie smell came into Kanme’s nose. A scent that that touched the nose of all the night Class Students’ noses.
Blood! But whose?
~~~~~*~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*

Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Tears of happiness and Sorrow - Vampire Knight Fanfic Empty CHAPTER 2

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Miér Abr 02, 2014 7:26 am

Chapter-2
[color=#000000]
‘Diana!” Kaname screamed as he ran to her room. He pushed the door open. Diana was sucking her thumb. “What happ.ened?” Kaname asked. “N-Nothing. I just got prick.ed while I was op.ening my suitcase. Anyway, what’s wrong,sir?Why did you rush to my room?” She asked. Kaname let go a sigh of relief. “We vampires can take up the scent of blood for yards..” kaname explained. “And don’t be too formal by calling me sir all the time. Are you hurt?” “Not much I can’t handle,”Diana replied. “Call me if you need anything,” Kaname said and went out. “He’s got a thing with purebloods..” Diana thought. “I wonder what my sister is doing. It’s been a long time. Oh, I wish I can meet her...”
~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~
I am sitting in my room, alone as usual. Yuki was on her patrol. It’s night, anyway. But why patrol? Are there thieves around here? Wolves perhaps? I certainly hope not. I cuddled down in my bed just after I turned off the lights. Before my eyes could close, I heard someone scream. It’s Yuki! My instincts told me to run towards her cries. But, I can’t! I’m just scared of sreams and stuff. But what if Yuki was in trouble? I felt guilty. I just have to see what was happ.ening down there. I put on a coat and ope.end my door. I teared down the stairs. But just when I was coming to the end of the stairs, I saw something. Something that made me think why did I ever wander here at the middle of the night. Zero! He was doing something in Yuki’s neck. I felt my hair stand up. What was he doing? Biting? That’s ridiculous. Why would he? “St-sto-stop...” I heard Yuki say. Zero’s mouth was still plunged into her neck. Because of the dark, I couldn’t tell what he was doing. I ran towards them I pulled Zero towards me by his shoulder. “Get a hold of your self! Let her go!” I shouted at him. He let her go, and looked at me. And that’s when I felt I would throw up at any moment. Zero’s mouth was filled with blood. His eyes was as crimson as blood and were glowing in the dark. I looked at Yuki. She was worried – at least, that’s what I could make out. Her neck was bleeding. I’m anemic. I can’t stand the sight of blood. I was already getting dizzy. Zero kept staring at me staright in the eye. Everything looked eerie to me in the dark. “Zero! What’s wrong?” I managed to ask him. No answer. Everything went blur. “Zero! You..You’re not a va..vampire, are you?” I asked him. Vampires? Yes, I was beginning to get crazy. No answer. I realized I was wasting my time. I ran towards Yuki. “You okay?” I asked her. “Y-yes..” she replied. And just then, I felt my hair rising again. Something was tickling my neck. Wait..My neck? I turned around. “Zero stop it!” I screamed. My eyes grew wide. I saw him bare fangs! Before I could push him away, I felt his fangs dig through my flesh. “Zero!” I cried, wincing. I couldn’t handle it anymore. I trembled and my voice shivered. I could see Yuki trying her best to pull Zero away from me. But Zero didn’t give up. He plunged his fangs even more deeper into my neck. I feel down on my knees – Zero did the same. He dug his fangs too far now. I collapsed down. I could here cries from Yuki. No hope. “I’m going to die..” I kept thinking. I could join my loved ones. Yes, there is a good point in dying..! Everything went so blur that I had to close my eyes. With my neck throbbing, all I could think of was death and my sister. Gradually I lost conscience.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*
Author’s note: Sorry I couldn’t post the next chap quick I had a very tight schedule.I made a lot of mistakes. I’m so sorry. But I really hope you like it. I spent more than an hour writing this. And harmony – is this chap a better one? Cause, I typed this as carefully as I can.
Thanks,
Lg
~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Tears of happiness and Sorrow - Vampire Knight Fanfic Empty ,

Mensaje  adanwlal Sáb Abr 19, 2014 9:14 pm

Pease update soon! I love this story and really wanna know what happens!  Very Happy 
adanwlal

adanwlal

Tears of happiness and Sorrow - Vampire Knight Fanfic Empty Re: Tears of happiness and Sorrow - Vampire Knight Fanfic

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Abr 21, 2014 7:23 am

adanwlal escribió:Pease update soon! I love this story and really wanna know what happens!  Very Happy 
Thanks dear...! I will, but sadly, i'm lacking readers... I would be more enthusiastic if i did have more people..
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Tears of happiness and Sorrow - Vampire Knight Fanfic Empty ,

Mensaje  adanwlal Lun Abr 21, 2014 3:10 pm

There are people that will read your story without commenting.
Before I decided to have an account, I was always looking through
all of the stories. Ive read loads of stories that I've never commented on.  Wink 
adanwlal

adanwlal

Tears of happiness and Sorrow - Vampire Knight Fanfic Empty Re: Tears of happiness and Sorrow - Vampire Knight Fanfic

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba