{pheobe)(sketch)(25)

Página 1 de 28. 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

{pheobe)(sketch)(25) Empty {pheobe)(sketch)(25)

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Jue Abr 03, 2014 7:31 am

lok cosplay sketch escribió:{pheobe)(sketch)(25) Tumblr_no1iiz3CM81th79ufo2_1280
more art

I’m making a Korra cosplay with a couple of friends after my exams. This is a quick sketch I did with reference to my body-type to see how I would adjust this to suit me. This is S4’s design, but I put in my hair length. This’ll be a really interesting project!

pheobe escribió:{pheobe)(sketch)(25) Tumblr_nwua354FBn1th79ufo1_400
my oc
Hatsune Miku sketch escribió:
{pheobe)(sketch)(25) Tumblr_nvc84rdX2c1th79ufo1_1280
tumblr
Daily doodles, day 62, 27/09/15

Miku append wip
[/quote]

Jack(ACNL) papercraft escribió:
{pheobe)(sketch)(25) Tumblr_nnm55uPs481th79ufo2_1280
{pheobe)(sketch)(25) Tumblr_nnm55uPs481th79ufo3_1280
{pheobe)(sketch)(25) Tumblr_nnm55uPs481th79ufo4_1280

More art

I love the Animal Crossing series and I couldn’t resist trying to make Jack! Made with 170 gsm cardstock paper from this source.

Unfortunately it doesn’t stand even with weights in its boots. :<
I completed this last week but I'm laaazy.

Zine post escribió:{pheobe)(sketch)(25) 4rep39
{pheobe)(sketch)(25) Ej9cti
{pheobe)(sketch)(25) Euhm5e
{pheobe)(sketch)(25) 2ltpzmb
My art from the first issue of the zine.

Base escribió:{pheobe)(sketch)(25) Base
I’ve been doing quite a lot of character designing/adopts, and it’s really annoying to re-do the body again and again, so I thought I might as well do a base for myself, I’m currently done with the female one, and I might as well release it online. You can download it below;

Click me!

I have a “Read me” in there which has all the rules to which need to comply, as well as the filetypes in it, so I’d suggest reading it first.

Origami Peacock escribió:{pheobe)(sketch)(25) Tumblr_nknduv7L841th79ufo1_1280
An origami peacock I made. I posted this on Tumblr a while ago.

FMAB - Pixel Art WIP escribió:{pheobe)(sketch)(25) 245mpvo
[url=Larger]http://passionatedigitalartist.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/2014-12-23_13-29-25.png[/url]
I’ll get around to finishing this … someday.
Isabelle semi-realism/realism attempt WIP escribió:{pheobe)(sketch)(25) 2zqaj4y
I did the sketch for a tut I was going to do, then coloured it to try a new art style, then got caught up in semi-realism. ;A; Such is the art life.

Sash Victorian escribió:{pheobe)(sketch)(25) Sash-victorian
Moi drew conflictedchristmas aka Sash who is one of my closest friends. She asked me to draw her ages ago, and me being the lazy person I am delayed it. I didn’t go with chibi style, but I went with this style :>
Animating escribió:{pheobe)(sketch)(25) Try-no-1
The title is pretty self-explanatory.
I recently got Photoshop CC, and I've been itching to try some animation. As I don't have flash, I tried animating with Photoshop. I thought I could get away with drawing a couple of key-frames and adding 2-3 frames between. Turns out that it isn't that simple. There's a separate delay for each frame, and if you want to make the animation seem as realistic, you need to mess with quite a bit of stuff.

Also, apologies for the speed, but Photoshop converts the speed into something much slower when I save it as a .gif

Pansexual Quilling WIP escribió:{pheobe)(sketch)(25) Dec%2B22%2C%2B2014%2B6%3A15%3A46%2BPM
I'm sorry for the choppy quality, but this was taken from a webcam ><"
Now before anyone asks me what this is, or what the colours represent;
{pheobe)(sketch)(25) 2014-12-09_13-31-00
This is a paper quilling, and this is my first time attempting it. This is going to be a present for my dear friend Semicolon; for her birthday, and is going to be mailed to her.

Winx Christmas WIP escribió:{pheobe)(sketch)(25) 2014-12-09_13-31-00
A WIP

Calixte escribió:{pheobe)(sketch)(25) W83xpv
A super late birthday present for PrettieAngel ><

Korra Animation WIP escribió:{pheobe)(sketch)(25) Korra_wip_by_bloom_180-d89nz28
This animation was/is a LOT smoother in PS.
A rough sketch of Korra from LOK which is ending next week :<
I’m doing this key frame by key frame if you’re curious. I added motion tween inbetween, but unlike Adobe Flash, Photoshop’s tween is completely useless. Yay…?
I’m going to have to get Flash to get this to a decent quality animation but eh, this works for the time being.

Hatsune Miku[speedpaint] escribió:
Me drawing Hatsune Miku!
This is by far my LARGEST video, 1.09 GB O.O. Kind of understandable as it was an eight hour process. I would've made it faster, but Windows Movie Maker would just freeze, or the speedpaint would loose an extreme amount of detail. I'm insanely proud of this one!

You can see TheFineBros and Danisnotonfire XD
I was crying while drawing this as I was listening to an eBook of 'Looking For Alaska'. Someone needs to punch John Green.[no offence to him!]

FMAB escribió:{pheobe)(sketch)(25) 2pt89ir
for the sake of crying children view this detailed version
Me just messing around with different brushes on PTSAI. Based on this gif [https://38.media.tumblr.com/2d251a4c40c08918768941c015029caa/tumblr_n6pqelEFUh1s9jnzyo2_500.gif]

I’ll probably have a more refined fma artwork or something of the sort coming up soon.

Also, for those of you who haven’t heard/read Fullmetal Alchemist, you need to read it.
fma spam coming
Zelda U - Lineless - DONE escribió:{pheobe)(sketch)(25) 2gtsoc2
Zelda U - Lineless
Full version
//Finally// posted some artwork. I really enjoyed making this, and I noticed that my colouring style has become softer even though I haven’t done any digital artwork since this. Anyways, I really enjoyed this. Speedpaint to be up soon. Expect FMA related stuff to be coming soon. *very subtly points at Al*

Pennysns escribió:
Calixte 'Calix' Bloomix
{pheobe)(sketch)(25) E7mefk
http://passionatedigitalartist.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Calixte-Calix-Bloomix1.png
http://passionatedigitalartist.com/?p=264
EDIT: So apparently Photoshop decided it would be fun to remove all of my carefully covered lineart areas and the glitter I put. I've fixed it now, though ^^

Yes, I totally love the name Bloomix, and I began loving it even more when I read 'Calix'. Seriously, that is one pun I don't think I will ever forget.

Enough joking, Bloomix is a HORRIBLE name, that's it.

Moving on, I drew Calixte, PrettieAngel's OC. Based on her design.
This is a gift for her, she's one of the most inspirational artists I know of.

I had tons of fun drawing this. I started it yesterday, and worked on it for 6 hours. I have no idea how it feels like 1-2 hours.
There is a bit of anatomical stuff wrong, but hey, I'm happy with it!

I kind of took the short way and did all the fancy colouring (it actually takes less time to do that colouring). This transformation usually has bland (what I like to call 'Oil colouring', since it is basically a take on oils) colouring technique. And I decided to add a different aspect to it (she has been dubbed the queen of colouring and wants to live up to that name >: )).

The pose was a pain in the rear, and so were the eyes. But then my muse suddenly decided to kick into gear and this is the result.
The background is a failure, but Photoshop decided to be un-cooperative, once again, reminding me why I do not work in that program (thumbs up to you if you actually survived the horrors.)

And if the wings seem small, I measured them, so ha! No fooling me this time!

I've got a video of me drawing this, I'll post it as soon as the internet is working better.
I've got a ton of stuff, but being myself, I want to post it in parts. So you'll see some stuff slowly crawling onto the site.

Oh, and the wings belong to PrettieAngel[/quote]

Pennysns escribió:{pheobe)(sketch)(25) 15x96x4
http://passionatedigitalartist.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/New-Canvas1.png
So erm...
I look like this...
Before anyone says,"OMGZ, U R FAT, U SUX."(has happen.ed)
Yes I know, I'm fat. And yes this is modeled after my body. I'm actually really glad I'm fat, since I'm not afraid to draw fat people.

Out of curiosity I want you guys to guess how old I am, I just want your thoughts.

Yes yes, I got lazy and didn't do the shading on some parts. I mean people! I started a whole NEW style from scratch.

Pennysns escribió:{pheobe)(sketch)(25) 6tcmlj
http://passionatedigitalartist.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/2.png
This is a message to everyone.
You think I've only been abused in life? Ha, trust me, my life isn't as sweet and simple as that.
I know a lot of people on this site judge. And most of them have voiced their opinions towards me. I laughed at their remarks because they don't know me.
No, all they know is this happy little girl side of me. That's not me.

And just a little comment: Look into knowing me better before you decide to give me death threats. And if you're doing it to hurt me, sweetheart, you're not. I've received those plenty of times. That's to all of the people who said that to me C:

Pennysns escribió:{pheobe)(sketch)(25) 9bgqh4
{pheobe)(sketch)(25) 2elzcs0
Xerneaaaaaaaaaaaas~
I love this Pokemon. Someone help me. I don't like Yveltal though. Rolling Eyes

I've also become a KalosShipping fan.
(Darn, I've started fangirling over Calem. I hate this fangirling craz- OMG THE CUTIE)
{pheobe)(sketch)(25) 2wceidf
{pheobe)(sketch)(25) 2psmu7a
I've even got a story~ http://forum2.winxclub.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=249332
-------------
{pheobe)(sketch)(25) 6hnpdw
http://passionatedigitalartist.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Zeffa.png
There is more to the past than that which meets the eye
Since I intend to start drawing my comic soon, I decided that I might as well take an attempt at drawing a bird(a phoenix to be exact.)
I’ve always been interested by mythical creatures (especially Kitsune, and phoenixes.) So I tried. This was interesting, but switching between SAI and Photoshop can be a bit of a hassle.

The phoenix in this pic will be appearing,(random fact, Zelda comic, and the bird's name is Zeffa. Yes, Ninty can sue me all they want.) And you'd better keep the phrase in italic in mind. It will be a major point in the story. People always think that a pheonix would be red in colour, I've interpreted it as purple since I believe purple expresses royal, and lavishness. And plus it's my favourite colour. Laughing So, you should expect there to be a few comic pages appearing soon. Though not in this week. I'm actually participating at an art exhibition type thing. cheers Super hyped for it!

Just a quick 1-2 hour art.

{pheobe)(sketch)(25) 16ib6kj
Happy belated v-day!
I love them so much! MINAKUSHI LURVE. Laughing

Blondaime and Tomato both belong to Masashi Kishimoto

Saphire Enchantix escribió:{pheobe)(sketch)(25) 1o40op
LARGER - http://passionatedigitalartist.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/New-Canvas2-707x1024.png
This was done MONTHS and MONTHS ago. I'm proud of it, but I can definitely see the areas of improvement.
My OC, Saphire, in her enchantix.

ignore HORRIBLE background

Zelda U - WIP escribió:{pheobe)(sketch)(25) 2014-08-16_12-59-23-1024x545
This version looks much better, tbh
Remember waaay back at E3 this year? We got our first glimpses of the beauty that is Zelda U. And since Zelda is my life, I had to draw something. This this. It’s old, about two months which is how long I've been on a no-digital drawing stuff :< but I’m happy with it. I usually don’t draw males, and I tried one of my newer styles (I have two art styles now!) and yep. It’s still in the flat colour stage.

I have so many theories for this game, it isn’t even funny. XD
Also, since this place is literally barren, I'm going to post WIPs for arts that probably never will be completed, or were trashed.

Zelda U - Lineless WIP escribió:{pheobe)(sketch)(25) Rlaw7d
Full size image: http://passionatedigitalartist.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/ZU-Wip-1024x526.png
I recently got an Intuos Pen & Touch, and since I didn’t want to make a new drawing from scratch, I heavily edited another semi-done art of mine. I decided to make it lineless since I enjoy that, and because it’s challenging. I have no idea when I’ll be done with it, but art updates won’t be as infrequent as they were.

TUTORIALS/VIDEOS escribió:
Calixte - Speedpaint escribió:
!!There is no music!!

Última edición por xSwimmieX el Mar Oct 27, 2015 3:24 pm, editado 45 veces
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

{pheobe)(sketch)(25) Empty Re: {pheobe)(sketch)(25)

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Jue Abr 03, 2014 7:46 am

{pheobe)(sketch)(25) 33daydx
http://passionatedigitalartist.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Ayuko1.png
So after the news of closing down the WCO forums, I just wanted to say thank-you to Ayuko.

This was done 4 months ago, and I wanted to do a big surprise for you, unfortunately that wasn’t probable.
Gods, I'm really bawling now.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Briadah Jue Abr 03, 2014 7:48 am

Oh my gosh That's beautiful!!! Surprised inlove<3 inlove<3 inlove<3 inlove<3 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Jue Abr 03, 2014 7:53 am

Briadah escribió:Oh my gosh That's beautiful!!! Surprised inlove<3 inlove<3 inlove<3 inlove<3 
Thanks! :floraWinx: 
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Jue Abr 03, 2014 10:44 am

I LOVED IT.. as usual..
Penny, as you didn't except my previous request, can you please draw my OC sweetie?
Discription: she has long Purple hair, Pale skin, lavender eyes, Day class student from vampire knight. She's very thin and look sad. On her neck, there is a tattoo just like Zero's..
if you are making her, the please let her wear the day class uniform-and i really hope you make this Girlll

Thanks a lot!
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Jue Abr 03, 2014 10:46 am

Lovelly_girl escribió:I LOVED IT.. as usual..
Penny, as you didn't except my previous request, can you please draw my OC sweetie?
Discription: she has long Purple hair, Pale skin, lavender eyes, Day class student from vampire knight. She's very thin and look sad. On her neck, there is a tattoo just like Zero's..
if you are making her, the please let her wear the day class uniform-and i really hope you make this Girlll

Thanks a lot!
I'll do her after I finish my current art  Smile 
Thanks!
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Jue Abr 03, 2014 10:48 am

THANKS SO MUCH PENNY!!!
LOVE YOU! :like: :like: 
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Jue Abr 03, 2014 11:14 am

You're welcome. But it might be a week or more.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Jue Abr 03, 2014 11:18 am

Who cares! And make Sweetie to hold a gun written "THORNY KISS"
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 28. 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba