No Turning Back.

Página 1 de 3. 1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

No Turning Back.  Empty No Turning Back.

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Abr 14, 2014 2:41 pm

No TuRnInG bAcK
  All I asked for was a normal life. A normal life that very one of you have. But something or someone made my life turn upside down. I’ll give you three words- mom and dad. I’ve told them not to do this. But did they care? No!
Want to know the ultimate truth?! We moved to a new town– a neighbouring town to be precise. I can’t leave my friends over here, but do my paretnts care? No!
My father is always drunk, and making unwanted and ‘silly’ fights at home. My mother is very short tempered – so what do you think happens when both of them collide?
My father doesn’t work, but he’s often missing. My older brother, Nick, works at a store right after my school. And guess what? My father snatches away the hard- earned money to get another bottle of beer! Which is why, I work secretly in a local orphanage. I just help out the kids there, and I get paid.
New school, new friends. Wait, I don’t have any friends – if you exclude Daphne, my only friend.
Everyone here are bullies and the town is full of thieves and local gangs. I really do not want to put up with them!
I don’t fit in here, but something or some one changed my life. No, not my parents this time – although they were the ultimate cause for all this. That someone is David. David Mark. A boy who studies in my school – my class to be precise.
.. I have a crush at school, and my heart starts racing when he’s close to me.No, not David! His name is Frank Wait, what am I talking?.
I’ve realized I’ve not introduced myself. I’m Hannah. Hannah Crenshaw. I’m no normal girl. I’m a book worm, and I hate going to parties! I have no reason to that though. Don’t have the impression that I’m a nerd. I hate going out doors. But I try very hard to help  people as much as I can- although I know I won’t get any reward.   But leaving that, I’m just a normal girl like you with a afther and mother who doesn’t even care for me and with a lving borther.
Okay, we are crossing the yellow path here! Coming back to the story- my story. I guess you want to know the ‘something’ that happened to make my life turn around. If you really want to, then continue reading. If not then slap your self and go away cause you are bound to yawn any minute now. You just tried it,, didn’t you?! Another thing about me- I’m unpredictable!
Genre: Romance, thriller, comedy, mystery, adventure, and a little bit of action.

~~~*~~~~*~~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~~*~~~~*
Characters:

Hannah Crenshaw – that’s me! As you know, I’ve always hated my Father, but I just love my mother and Mother. I love pets, but father just detests them. I work in an orphanage. And I love music and Books. Again, I hate Parties! My best friend? Daphne. The only girl who understands me.

David: A boy of my class who is mostly seen with girls sometimes, I have a feeling he’s a womanizer. He loves video games, which is why I hate him most. He hates math- another reason why I hate him. He his always seen with the richest girls in town. And he and I  N.E.V.E.R get along. He’s very irritating in my point of view. Many people say he’s one of the ‘gangs’ in the town. His girl friend – Stacey, the backstaber who likes to ruin friendship. By the way, did I mention he’s irritating and obnoxious?

Stacey: David’s girl friend. If you observe deeper between them, you’ll realize that the so called ‘love’ is the love for Money.
She’s a shrewd and a rude girl. Same age as me. She LOVES to hang out with friends, and usually organises parties. Tries to be the ‘smart’ one and always adresses me as ‘Geek’..

Frank: Frank is a cute looking boy .He loves basketball amd baseball. He hates animals and acts kinda freaked out when he sees one..  I really don’t know why all the girls fall for him – mostly because of his looks!

Daphne : She is very understanding and a good friend. She knows my ‘moods’ and always tries to help me out. In truth, she’s the only friend I have around here, and I’m proud of having one like her..

Nick: My older brother. Yes, I have to admit he does look cuter that Frank. He’s a year older than me, and he looks out for me so much. He’s cold and shrewd on the surface but ddep within – he really is a person worth caring.

(more to come as the chapters go on...)
Index:
Arrow Chapter 1:Pg 1
Arrow
Arrow
A/n: Hey guys! This is my new story i'm working on, and i'm putting all the other stories on hold. I really don't know whether you guys like it, as the story isn't very original. Anyway, your comments are appreciated.
And by the way, it's because of you guys that i came this far.
Thanks,
Lovelly_girl(LG)
Arrow
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

No Turning Back.  Empty Re: No Turning Back.

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Abr 14, 2014 5:20 pm

Chapter-1
Another horrible day in school. Don’t get the wrong impression that I hate school, infact I love it. But the students there are bothering me. They are not at all like the ones back home.

We have just moved to Peterswood, a town filled with thugs. I really don't know why dad insisted to move into town- probably because he realized we were happy back in the old one. Did i mention that my Dad was a sadist?

My brother Nick, is  year ahead of me. Lucky guy, huh? After school, he works at a local store. Why does he need to work while studying? Good question! My father is drunk, and my mother is very short tempered. We usually have a lot of arguments at home, so I usually stay put in my room.  My father doesn’t work because of this and guess what! He snatches away the money my brother earns just to buy a bottle of beer!

Today, I’m seated in the dining room. It’s a very rare occation, really. Our family doesn’t ‘get-together’ for any meals. My father is mostly out and comes home only when he needs money to buy drinks – ‘bad’ drinks.
“So, Hannah..” Nick began breaking the silence. “How was school today?”

I looked at my brother wide eyed. He was really brave talking in front of my father. My mother was very quiet today- another amzing thing. “Um, It was fun..” I said slowly, looking at my brother straight in his eye. In return he just smiled.
“Don’t know why kids these days waste time going to school..” my father smirked.

“Nick, there is a quiz going to be held in a few days. Think I should join it?” I asked Nick. He exchanged glances with my Mom. She nodded.
“Okay. How much is the entry fee?” Nick asked me, cutting some ham.
“It’s free...” I replied. “Then go ahead..” Nick said, with a reassuring smile.

My father had already finished a bottle of beer. “No..” he said.
“What do you mean no?” Nick said angrily.
“No one is joing hany wiz.” My father replied, his eyes red.

"Why do you care?" Nick asked, irritated. I went pale - and you would too!
“Iz non of your huzness..And..give me another hottle. Iz rite dere...”
“You want another bottle?Okay!” Nick said, gripping the  bottle tight. And for my utmost horror, the bottle went flying towards my father.

“Nick!” my mother shouted, and I shrieked. Luckily, my father ducked just in time.
“Why you...” he began trying to chase Nick away. But before My father had risen from his chair,  Nick had already began to run out- out of the household, dissapearing in the darkness.
“Good riddence!” My father said turning towards my mother. “And don’t you dare feed him!”
“I’m not hungry..” I said, pushing my plate away. I just went up to my room.

I could hear arguments and things being tossed around when I was just about to close the door behind me. With a small sigh, I fklung myself and cuddled into my bed.

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*
The Next Morning:

“It’s a fine day, isn’t it Hannah?” Nick asked me, picking up speed. “Wait up!” I said, running behind him. He stopped looking at me impatiently. “Class starts any minute now and were are long way behind!” Nick moaned.
“Don’t blame me! It’s all dad’s fault!” I retorted and caught up with him. We began to walk again, even more faster.
“This isn’t going to be good....” Nick muttered.

In School:

“You are late!” was the first thing I heard in school from my teacher. “S-sorry...” I stammard. “Get seated now, and be early next time...” the teacher replied looking annoyed.
I walked towards my seat, and got seated. I felt Eyes staring at me but I just ignored them.
“Over slept, Geek?” Stacey whispered. Yup, even our school has a bully. Stacey is the so called, “Queen” of our class. I turned back and glared at them. Her ‘minions’ began to giggle.
“Ahem...” The teacher called. “Being late to class is one thing, but not paying attention is another.”
I went bright red. I faced my teacher. “S-sorry...” I said softly. I heard the teacher mutter something. She went back to her lessons.
Daphne, my only friend in school, laid a reassuring hand on my shoulder. “It’s okay...” she whispered. My response was just a weak smile.

@*@@*@@*@@*@@*@@*@@*@@*@@*@@*@@*@@*@@*@@*@@*@
At the Cafeteria:

“Hi Nick!” I said waving like a mad thing as I saw my brother coming towards the tale. Daphne was sitting close to me. “I’m surprised you are here. Wouldn’t you rather be with your friends?” I asked him. “No.Not today.. Most of them are out for Basketball practice,” My brother said, taking a seat close to mine.
“Why didn’t you join?” I asked him. My brother Is very athelitic. “Usual reason. No money..” was the reply . Awkward Silence.

“Hmm...” Daphne said, breaking it. “This sure looks tasty!” she said with a broad smile on her face.
“Then lets dig in!” I replied, laughing.
Just when I was about to begin eating, Daniel came towards our table. The ‘richest’ or rather ‘Foolish’ boy of our class.
“HANNAH!!!!!!!!!”  He screeched at top of his voice.  I jumped of my chair. “What?!” I asked him going red. “You forgot to put lipgloss..” He joked passing our table. I just glared at him – but as usual he didn’t mind it. Daniel sat close to Stacey - his girl friend.

I looked at my brother. “Can’t you help me here?” I asked him, angry for not getting any support. He just shrugged and began to gobble up his food- yes, I said gobble. He hates eating eleglantly with all ‘manners’,  ‘ethics’ and stuff.
I slumped back into my chair. I was sure everyone was staring at us.  Daphne laughed. “What?!” I asked her eating my food as fast as I can. “It was just a joke..” she said softly..
“Yeah right..” I muttered.

At home:
Yes, ANOTHER horrible day has just passed by. But little did i know the next was going to be a BAD day.
My father banged the front door with all his might. "Nick! Hannah, Open the door!" he shouted. "Go into your room.." my brother instructed. And i followed it.
"I want money, young man!" i heard my father say just after i heard the front door open. "Or else, you won't have to live here!"

A/n:
Okay, the first chapter is up! Its not the type i've expected it to be, but i have tried my best! And guess what?! I've just spent 10 minutes writing this..!i hope you guys like it.And feel free to say you didn't..
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Briadah Vie Abr 18, 2014 9:20 am

I had no idea you had a new story Love Surprised  The plot sounds promising Very Happy and the first chapter is good Very Happy  Keep it up Cool 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Abr 18, 2014 10:17 am

Briadah escribió:I had no idea you had a new story Love Surprised  The plot sounds promising  Very Happy  and the first chapter is good Very Happy  Keep it up Cool 
You didn't? May be i should post it in the library.... It does? Aw, thanks! It is? Again. thanks!
I'll try my best next time! I didn't update cause i didn't get more readers... Embarassed 
But, i will now..Soon enough..
Thanks for your support
-LG
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Briadah Sáb Abr 19, 2014 10:33 am

I'll always support you Love Very Happy 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Abr 19, 2014 5:11 pm

Thanks so much, sugar! I'll update anytime now.. =)
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Briadah Sáb Abr 26, 2014 1:52 pm

Can't wait any longer!! :bounce: 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Abr 27, 2014 12:29 pm

Briadah escribió:Can't wait any longer!! :bounce: 
I'm sooooo sorry! *Makes a puppy face* I've gone offline for a while and i couldn't update. I've almost finished the next chapter though!
BTW, i know this is non of my business, but i remember you Rping..Why did you stop?
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Briadah Dom Abr 27, 2014 1:04 pm

I'm glad to know that you're almost done wit the next chapter Very Happy  And Rping huh? :silent:  I can't seem to keep up wit the others Sleep 
Briadah

Briadah

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 3. 1, 2, 3  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba