Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting

Página 110 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 56 ... 109, 110, 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting - Página 110 Empty Re: Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting

Mensaje  eliment Miér Mayo 14, 2014 9:16 pm

Alice thought she had done something wrong and went home but took a wrong turn and got lost. 
Aido panicked a little lost control of his power and froze the door he kicked it open and ran straight to the head masters office.
eliment

eliment

Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting - Página 110 Empty Re: Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Jue Mayo 15, 2014 4:07 am

Takuma walked out of the office. "I've told him about Daphne falling down and the stitches and everything.."Takuma sighed. "But apparently, Kaname has already told him about it."Takuma added, crossing his arms across his chest. "So... What do you want to talk about to the headmaster?" he asked Aido.

Daphne was so happy when Aido went out of the room. But when she heard Yuki jump out of the window, it made her anxious to go find her. She ran out of the building, and kept searching in the wrong direction. "Yuki!" she called loudly. She later found out that she herself was lost. "Great..." she muttered loudly.

Kaname had finished the meeting with the council was driving back home. He was very surprised to find Yuki hiding in an alley. He sighed as he told the chauffeur to stop the vehicle. He got out of his vehicle and picked Yuki up and put her back in the car. The vehicle was on the move again. "Why are you crying here, Yuki?. Who made you to cry like this?" he asked her, patting her hair slowly. He hates to find his sister crying. He sent a text message to aido:
I've found Yuki in the Alley when i was coming back home. I'm bringing her back home. Don't worry about her.See you in a few minutes.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Jue Mayo 15, 2014 7:57 am

Aido sighed. "That is one less to look for now, thanxs to you Yuki escaped from the school trying to find the girl, Luckily Kaname has found her, but Alice has ran away she thinks she did somthing wrong when she has only discovered mothers power, and originally it was about the bullet found in Daphney". Aido said annoyed. "Oh and because of you I have to tell the head master that i broke the door when i heard Yuki escape.
He then texted Kaname back. Thanx goodness for that i thought i would be looking for two girls. Alice is missing too.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Jue Mayo 15, 2014 8:10 am

"Since when were you the boss of things?" Takuma asked since he was the one who used to take care of things like this "oh, and sorry about everything. i didn't know what was going on... Where's Princess Daphne?"

Daphne kept searching for Yuki in the woods and she was quite lost. The ice that Alice used on her shoulder was gradually melting, and the cut was opening again. "YUKI!" Daphne called loudly.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Jue Mayo 15, 2014 8:14 am

"I hope she is in the dorm and not walked out of the broken door". Aido said knocking on the head masters door.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Jue Mayo 15, 2014 8:19 am

Takuma sighed as he went back to his room.
The head master opened. "Oh, Hi Hanabusa. What do you want?" Cross asked.

Daphne kept wandering deeper and deeper into the forest. Just then she heard voices in her head again. "Not now, please not now!" she begged.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Jue Mayo 15, 2014 8:28 am

"Anything different about this. It's not anti vampire it shot throw my ice but it's making Daphnys shoulder not heal". Aido said pulling the bullet from out of his pocket.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Jue Mayo 15, 2014 8:37 am

"Hm... This isn't an anti vampire bullet... Its a ...a.. No..No..How can this be?I thought it was all a legend " Cross said, taking the bullet from Aido. "I'll give you reports tomorrow.. For now, just take care of the girls." Cross said, slamming the door.

Daphne closed her eyes tightly, leaning against a tree.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Jue Mayo 15, 2014 8:42 am

"I wont tell him i broke the door then". He sighed running back to the dorm. "Girls". He yelled when he found Daphny wasn't there. "Daphny you better still be in the school grounds". He yelled at the top of his lungs.

Alice saw the hooded man who took the girl and started to follow him.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 110 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 56 ... 109, 110, 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba