Search for a 1x1 rp

Página 2 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Search for a 1x1 rp - Página 2 Empty Re: Search for a 1x1 rp

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Abr 27, 2014 3:03 am

Search for a 1x1 rp - Página 2 Tumblr_n3xvewb9nW1subeico1_500

Well, hello, hello, hello! The name's ScarletDrakon, but do call me Scarlet, please. I have RP experience on the old site, a little bit on Warrior Cats RPG, a slight amount on Advanced Scribes and Chicken Smootie, while a whole lot on Nanowrimo's website. And just if you were wondering Nanowrimo's standards are HIGHER than Advanced Scribes and the minimum there is is THREE WELL WRITTEN DETAILED PARAGRAPHS like 15-20 lines at least. I know the ins and outs of role playing, and I hope to Role play with you. Though be warned, I am an otaku and a lover of many things... You have been warned...

Search for a 1x1 rp - Página 2 Tumblr_n4i32y4kaA1s307p6o1_500

About Me

My Literacy
I normally do about 6-7 lines of text on good days, and around 4-5 lines on bad days. Though I am a master at matching your literacy length, as Nanowrimo was my first RP site and I easily BSed that I could write three paragraphs.

Character
Pre-made characters, no can do. I never do pre made characters. If its just the personality I wouldn't mind too much... but pre named character. No what in ... will I join it.

I am okay with playing canon characters, if I know them well. (I.E Fairy Tail) And as long as I can improv the dialogue. If I have to do by episode dialogue I'll do... with a grain of salt.

OC role plays. I'll do in a heart beat! As your talking to the one girl with 550 OCs and counting!

Time
I live on the Mountains of America, so chances are if you live in another country I might not be on at the same time as you. I do have to draw the lines for sleep and other things. That said, I am a high school student with AP classes and have other extracurricular activities.

Limits
I do have some but not many. No extreme self harm, and no Excessive romance. And those are the only ones.

Search for a 1x1 rp - Página 2 Tumblr_n4b3dfJ8W11r41iwko1_500

Really up for
Kill la Kill
Etrian Odyssey
Magical Girl

Search for a 1x1 rp - Página 2 Tumblr_n45kfkdunf1r41iwko1_500

Okay with
Fairy Tail
Supernatural (creatures not the show)
Magical School
Persona 4
DayBreak Illusion
Medieval Magic
My Little Pony
Other animes I know

Search for a 1x1 rp - Página 2 Tumblr_n3u7fitTtD1seyt9ho1_500

Never
Slave and Master
Extreme Romance

Search for a 1x1 rp - Página 2 Tumblr_n4hshj6d401sijhkdo1_500

So you wish to Roleplay with me?
Fantastic! Thought there are some expectations
No One Liners, period
Try to be active
I'm friendly, so chatting is fine by me. Just not too much
NO TEXT TALK
No Goddmodding in fights

If you want to RP, please leave a MESSAGE ON MY CHATTA or PM ME with

Nickname-
Idea-
Genre-

Search for a 1x1 rp - Página 2 Tumblr_n4btgnz49R1tocvq9o4_500

And well be good to go!

Search for a 1x1 rp - Página 2 Tumblr_n3u8zyXHG11rydwbvo1_500
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  ~North Wind~ Lun Mayo 05, 2014 8:03 am

Search for a 1x1 rp - Página 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZjHednm06YyVctoM7iWVlDa2YeIR97l5eoe01B7ukOO_X9pqRTdXgFEq4

Oh,well,well,what do we have here? Hello there,dear.I'm Mimie,but you could give me a nick name ^^ .
I'm no good RPer but I love to RP cause I'm good at English language.
Your posts;; My posts? Well,I like to have a minimum of 2 lines and maximum of 4 lines mostly.
Depends if I don't have Writers Block.And yes,I like to do Semi-lit.

Timing;; I go by the IST.

Characters;; N.E.V.E.R. A.S.K  M.E  A.B.O.U.T  A  P.R.E  M.A.D.E  C.H.A.R.A.C.T.E.R.
Nuh-uh,No sir NEVER.

OC Rps are fine with me,as far as we got a plot and everything.And yes,I do believe that Ocs aren't Pre-made characters.

I like doing characters which are fun,active{mostly hyper-active}and loving{friendly}.

Limits;;{Of course,everyone has Limits}
Limits I have:
No pregnancy.Nuh-uh.I admit,I like romance but there is something known as 'OVER'
No extremely over self-hurting.You get it right?
I like to chat and am friendly,but chatting too much during Rps is not except by anyone,no matter how friendly you are.Right?

I would Love ;
Brothers Conflict
Modern Disney
Maid Sama
Rps based on Books
Ouran High School Host Club
Mystery
Sket Dance {Don't remember much,just a trio of teens who are crazy}
Acchi Kocchi

Is fine with;
Rps based on Books
Rps based on Movies
Animation Movies{Preferably DreamWorks Movies}
Vampire Knight {Just beginning to watch}
Supernatural powers

N.E.V.E.R
Slavery stuff
Over Romance
Zombies.

Hope you'd like to Rp with me.I don't have a chatta.YET.But I could always find you on your Chatta.BTW you could send me a PM just click on my profile pic.I would also appreciate you adding me as a friend.

Okay,now time to go!!
Adios,Amigo!
~North Wind~

~North Wind~

Mensaje  eliment Lun Mayo 12, 2014 11:53 pm

Don't do things where you go around bumping members off like in Hunger games. Like the film throw.
Or anything with spiders in. 

Search for a 1x1 rp - Página 2 2945774_1344831500930.57res_294_300
Love things what are biased on Legends, myths and magic.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Mar Mayo 13, 2014 7:18 pm

Search for a 1x1 rp - Página 2 Tumblr_n3xvewb9nW1subeico1_500

Well, hello, hello, hello! The name's ScarletDrakon, but do call me Scarlet, please. I have RP experience on the old site, a little bit on Warrior Cats RPG, a slight amount on Advanced Scribes and Chicken Smootie, while a whole lot on Nanowrimo's website. And just if you were wondering Nanowrimo's standards are HIGHER than Advanced Scribes and the minimum there is is THREE WELL WRITTEN DETAILED PARAGRAPHS like 15-20 lines at least. I know the ins and outs of role playing, and I hope to Role play with you. Though be warned, I am an otaku and a lover of many things... You have been warned...

Search for a 1x1 rp - Página 2 Tumblr_n4i32y4kaA1s307p6o1_500

About Me

My Literacy
I normally do about 6-7 lines of text on good days, and around 4-5 lines on bad days. Though I am a master at matching your literacy length, as Nanowrimo was my first RP site and I easily BSed that I could write three paragraphs.

Character
Pre-made characters, no can do. I never do pre made characters. If its just the personality I wouldn't mind too much... but pre named character. No what in ... will I join it.

I am okay with playing canon characters, if I know them well. (I.E Fairy Tail) And as long as I can improv the dialogue. If I have to do by episode dialogue I'll do... with a grain of salt.

OC role plays. I'll do in a heart beat! As your talking to the one girl with 550 OCs and counting!

Time
I live on the Mountains of America, so chances are if you live in another country I might not be on at the same time as you. I do have to draw the lines for sleep and other things. That said, I am a high school student with AP classes and have other extracurricular activities.

Limits
I do have some but not many. No extreme self harm, and no Excessive romance. And those are the only ones.

Really up for
Kill la Kill
Etrian Odyssey
Dark Magical Girl (Madoka / DayBreak Illusion)
Un-Go
Rozen Maiden
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Style
Zetta Boei Leviathan (Leviathan - Last Defence / Dragon Lotia Girl)
Dragon Crisis

Search for a 1x1 rp - Página 2 Tumblr_n45kfkdunf1r41iwko1_500

Okay with
*NOTE* Anime Show titles usually mean something based off them *NOTE*

Fairy Tail
Supernatural (creatures not the show)
Magical School
Persona 4
Medieval Magic
My Little Pony
Fate/ Zero
Fate/ Stay Night
Sonic
Sword Art Online
Yu-Gi-Oh (Original to 5Ds)
Digimon (From 1-Xros Wars)
Dog Days
GetBackers
07-Ghost
11 Eyes
Another
Amnesia
Angel Beats
Baka and Test
Cat God
Devil Survivor 2
Fate/ Kaleid Liner
Guin Saga
Magi
Phi Brain
Pandora Hearts
Busio Shiki Armored War Goddess
Letter Bee
The World God Only Knows
Destiny of the Shrine Maiden
Infinite Stratos
The Little Snow Fairy Suger
Mardock Scramble
Psychic Squad
RWBY
Inuasha
Out Break Company
Black Rock Shooter

Search for a 1x1 rp - Página 2 Tumblr_n3u7fitTtD1seyt9ho1_500

Never
Slave and Master
Extreme Romance
Cop Life
Normal HighSchool (With no magic)

Search for a 1x1 rp - Página 2 Tumblr_n4hshj6d401sijhkdo1_500

Fantastic! Thought there are some expectations
No One Liners, period
Try to be active
NO TEXT TALK
No Goddmodding in fights

Nickname-
Idea-
Genre-

Search for a 1x1 rp - Página 2 Tumblr_n4btgnz49R1tocvq9o4_500

And well be good to go!

Search for a 1x1 rp - Página 2 Tumblr_n3u8zyXHG11rydwbvo1_500
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Semicolon; Jue Mayo 15, 2014 3:43 pm

Search for a 1x1 rp - Página 2 Rryh5tl

▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚

▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚▚

Hi there! I'm conflictedcolours, but you can call me Astrid. You can call me conflictedcolours too if you want to, I don't know, keep it professional I guess. I started rping on a site called Winx Club Online. That's where I learned the ropes and started semi lit. I also have experience on Advanced Scribes, a semi lit and above only rp and Chicken Smoothie, another role playing site. So I guess you can say I'm quite experienced when it comes to rping.

About me;;
My posts;; On average I post one to two detailed paragraphs as my posts, but I can also mirror your post. My grammer, spelling, and punctuation are quite good for someone with English as their second language and is only in grade 9. A reason for my spelling to be wrong is that I go on here on my tablet, and my tablet enjoys to change languages at unexpected times or it doesn't correct what it should but it corrects what it shouldn't. My coding is okay, but I get coding blocks quite frequently, so don't expect fancy posts all the time. I also hope that having a simple post with basic coding doesn't take away from my writing.I also do basic lit rps. uvu
Timing;; Well, I'm currently living in Europe, so there's a possibility that we won't be on at the same time. Me, like everyone else gets either writers block or lack of muse, so I apologize if I take forever to respond, but I will message you if that is the case.
Characters;; I have a large veriety of OCs, and if it is needed, I can make more. I prefer to use OCs, but I can also play ready made characters, like Percy Jackson, as long as I have knowledge about the character. If not, I can research them up or else you could describe them to me or send me links, which would also be nice. I prefer to play females, but I can also play males. I have never played a homosexual character ever, but there's a first time for everything, right?
OOC;; I am a quiet person at first, so my OOC will be very short, if not even there. But once I get used to you and I see that we have something in common, it becomes hard to get me to shut up. Oops.
Limits;; I don't have many limits. I think the only one would be extreme romance. Swearing, self harm, violence, and all that Jazz, sure. Just nothing explicit. Please. I also WILL NOT do an animal rp. Werewolves and shifters, okay, but no full time animal POV.

About you;;
Your posts;; Please keep your posts to one detailed sentence. Two would be great too. If you can manage semi lit, go ahead and tell me. :>
Timing;; I want to keep the amount of time we respond lax, so at least twice a week as I understand we all have lives outside of the internet. Okay, some of us do.
Characters;; It doesn't matter to me what type of character you play as long as it is not an animal. I DO NOT DO animal roleplays. Werewolf, sure. Shapehifter, sure. Animal, no sir ee bob.
OOC;; I don't mind you talking OOC. Personally, that would help make things more comfortable. But please put all OOC with a post or an always friendly bump.

Rps I will do;;
I am really in the mood for:
Ouran Highschool Host Club
Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan {{Preferably OCs, and before SNK takes place. Maybe in the very beginning or after the wall was built}}
Blue Exorcist/Supernatural
Camp Half Blood (preferably OCs)
BBC Sherlock type rp
Vampire {{The Vampire Diaries, Vampire Knight, etc}}
Modern Disney

Others:
Pretty Little Liars
Murder Mystery
Thriller
Kpop
The Mortal Instruments (preferably OCs)
Mutants
Romance
School Romance
Band (any band works)
Werewolf
Hunger Games
Divergent
Alien
Angel
Time Travelers
Victorian Era
Medieval
Ancient Egypt
Anything in history really

Rps I wont do;;
Slave
Animal
Pregnancy

Search for a 1x1 rp - Página 2 Tumblr_mtfiv6bGhg1r81xrto1_1280
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Mensaje  Semicolon; Mar Jul 15, 2014 6:08 pm

Hi, I'm conflictedcolours, but please, call me Sash.

About me
          - My timezone is Central European Time Zone (UTC+01:00).
          - I can post eight sentences minimum, to three paragraphs maximum. I also mirror posts at times.
          - Play both male and female. But I prefer to play female.
          - My muse has been really strange lately, so I apologize beforehand for not posting every single day.
          - No extreme romance, not because I'm am immature teen, but because I've gone through certain things were the mere thought of even just role playing it makes me nauseous and such. (Wow Sash, that's totes not tmi) I wont even move it to pm or another forum.

Rating;;
          [* = not that much] - [***** = really want]

Rps I'm craving
          Song based [*****]
          [My Chemical Romance - Na Na Na/Sing based]
          Recovering teens x band[*****]
          [Can be a made up or real band. Will do One Direction]

Rps I Will Do
          Supernatural Creature [***]
          Modern Disney[****]
          High School [***]
          Book Based [****]
          [As long as I know the book.]
          Zombie Apocalypse [****]
          [Preferably something like
          The Walking Dead.]
          Anime/Manga Based [****]
          [Shingeki No Kyojin, Free!, Kill la Kill, Sword Art Online.]

Rps I Won't Do
          Animal POV
          Student x teacher
          Ready Made Characters
          Cannon ships
          Extreme Romance
          Pregnancy

If you see something you like, feel free to pm me or message me in my chatta. And if you have an idea, my ears are open. :>
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

Search for a 1x1 rp - Página 2 Empty Luna's Advertisement -- August 05, 2014:

Mensaje  lunafae Mar Ago 05, 2014 11:08 pm

╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤╤
Search for a 1x1 rp - Página 2 Black-and-white-flower-flowers-gif-rose-Favim.com-308321
╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧

Hello! My name is Luna, or Kitty, take your pick. I am a veteran to the website who is trying to get back into things, including roleplays! I started RPing on WCOF, then moved on to CS, and now I am on AS. I think for now I'd be most comfortable with a 1x1 or two, when it comes to what I want to roleplay, which I will get to after explaining what you can expect from me, what I want in you, and et cetera.

I am good at mirroring posts, so if you post, say, five lines, I will post about 4-7 lines. My range overall is approx. 4-21 lines, and my reading level is about 12th grade or higher, as I'm aware. I live in the Central U.S. timezone, so, for example, I am six hours behind England. I get on whenever I feel like it, although school starts on the 18th of August, so I'll like be on at about 5-8pm (possibly later on some evenings. I can play any gender and I usually use at least some 'pretty' coding, so to speak.

I don't ask much of my partners. There are only a few things I need from you: Firstly, don't skip out on me like right after we start. It happens a lot for some reason. Secondly, please understand that if I'm inactive, it is either because I am away or busy (i.e. I go to my grandmother's regularly, where there is no Internet), or because I am in a bad state of mind (I am mentally ill and can go into depressive, dissociative, anxious, or otherwise bad states.). The latter isn't as common an occurrence anymore, but if I'm gone, that's probably why. Lastly, try to have at least decent writing. I understand grammar being bad if someone is young or not a native English speaker, but if your character is written badly so that they have like, no negative traits and never face any consequences, then I will probably quit. It happens too much, man.

What I am wanting to do:

(Stars represent an extreme craving for the subject)
♦ Danny Phantom-- ✮✮✮ I have a plot in mind for this, which is very similar to the show. Two kids are exploring the abandoned ruins of Vlad's mansion, unaware of what the building used to function as, before their summer vacation comes to a close. They find their way underground and are amazed by the strange contraptions and objects in the basement. They snoop around, and eventually find his old, partially broken ghost portal. Somewhat scared but curious, the two go in together and accidentally set it off. They are both genetically altered to halfas, and they must adjust to life when they are half-dead half-ghostly. Together, they become a dynamic duo of ghostly superheroes (yes this is essentially the synopsis of the show but with two kids and a setting in Wisconsin. I am also okay with romance, but I'm not looking for it from the get-go).
♦ Young Justice-- I don't really care if we use OCs or canon characters, nor if it's before, during, or after the whole 'vandal savage, five year gap, invasion' thing. If you are interested in this, we can discuss the specifics over PM or chatta, as the possibilities would probably take up a lot of room on here.
♦ X-Men (XME or WATXM)-- I always want to do XME or WATXM, especially with OCs. I'm not interested in a romance plot, here, honestly, but I could also play a canon character with a canonxOC thing if someone wanted to but can't find someone to be the canon player! Mostly, I'm just always interested in basic action/mutant daily life stuff (especially with an OC), so if anyone's interested, I'm your kiddo to contact.
♦ Roller Skating Club-- An RP in which our characters are part of two opposing clubs that regularly do a roller derby sort of thing at the local roller rink. I don't really like hate to love plots nowadays, so true rivalry would be best, or I could do a scenario in which they are already friends or lovers.
♦ Ghost x Living Being-- This would be basically a ghost who can be seen by the live human, and they fall in love. Probably would involve a lot of them figuring out how to either open the veil between the spirit world and the living world, or how to bring the ghost to life. We could also expand on stuff to make it more interesting. I'm willnig to play any gender, as I've said, and I don't care if the relationship is straight/straight passing or not.

What I definitely won't do:
♦ Slave x Master, Teacher x Student, or Animal x Human
♦ Band-based/Celebrities
♦ Anything involving lots of self harm, suicide, psychosis, etc.
♦ Zombie Apocalypse
♦ Gore and/or Horror
♦ Superwholock or any of the shows involved. I also don't do Harry Potter. I don't like or watch/read any of the series.
♦ Pregnancy
♦ Any DC besides YJ

Última edición por lunafae el Mar Ago 05, 2014 11:52 pm, editado 1 vez
lunafae

lunafae

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Mar Ago 05, 2014 11:49 pm

┏━☆━☆━☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆━☆━☆━┓

Search for a 1x1 rp - Página 2 Tumblr_lxtihbFKNT1qzk4cro1_500

┗━☆━☆━☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆━☆━☆━┛

◉△▲△▲△◉

★☆ Well, hello, hello, hello! The name's ScarletDrakon, but do call me Scarlet, please. I have RP experience on the old site, a little bit on Warrior Cats RPG, a slight amount on Advanced Scribes and Chicken Smootie, while a whole lot on Nanowrimo's website. And just if you were wondering Nanowrimo's standards are HIGHER than Advanced Scribes and the minimum there is is THREE WELL WRITTEN DETAILED PARAGRAPHS like 15-20 lines at least. I know the ins and outs of role playing, and I hope to Role play with you. Though be warned, I am an otaku and a lover of many things... You have been warned...

◉△▲△▲△◉

Search for a 1x1 rp - Página 2 Tumblr_mpwo0xQ6qv1rtagfbo1_500

◉△▲△▲△◉

About Me

My Literacy
★☆ I normally do about 6-7 lines of text on good days, and around 4-5 lines on bad days. Though I am a master at matching your literacy length, as Nanowrimo was my first RP site and I easily BSed that I could write three paragraphs.

Character
★☆ Pre-made characters, no can do. I never do pre made characters. If its just the personality I wouldn't mind too much... but pre named character. No what in ... will I join it.

★☆ I am okay with playing canon characters, if I know them well. (I.E Fairy Tail) And as long as I can improv the dialogue. If I have to do by episode dialogue I'll do... with a grain of salt.

★☆ OC role plays. I'll do in a heart beat! As your talking to the one girl with 550 OCs and counting!

Time
★☆ I live on the Mountains of America, so chances are if you live in another country I might not be on at the same time as you. I do have to draw the lines for sleep and other things. That said, I am a high school student with AP classes and have other extracurricular activities.

Limits
★☆ I do have some but not many. No extreme self harm, and no Excessive romance. And those are the only ones.

◉△▲△▲△◉

◉△▲△▲△◉

*NOTE* The names of Anime mean that of an RP based of that Anime *NOTE*

★☆ Really up for ★☆
Dark Magical Girl (Madoka / DayBreak Illusion) - ★★★★
Un-Go - ★★★★
Rozen Maiden - ★★★
Zetta Boei Leviathan (Leviathan - Last Defence / Dragon Lotia Girl) - ★★★★
Dragon Crisis - ★★★★
Ouran High School Host Club - ★★★★
Persona 4 - ★★★★
Fate/ Illiad - ★★★★
Yu-Gi-Oh (Original to 5Ds) - ★★★★
Digimon (From 1-Xros Wars) - ★★★★

★☆ Okay with ★☆
Fairy Tail - ★★★
Supernatural (creatures not the show) - ★★
Magical School - ★
Medieval Magic - ★★
Fate/ Zero - ★★★
Fate/ Stay Night - ★★★
Sonic - ★★
Sword Art Online - ★
Another - ★★
Angel Beats - ★
Baka and Test - ★
Pandora Hearts - ★★
Letter Bee - ★★★
The World God Only Knows - ★★
Destiny of the Shrine Maiden - ★
RWBY - ★
Black Rock Shooter - ★★

★☆ Never ★☆
Slave and Master
Extreme Romance
Cop Life
Normal HighSchool (With no magic)

◉△▲△▲△◉

Search for a 1x1 rp - Página 2 1341172670008

◉△▲△▲△◉

FANTASTIC! Thought there are some expectations...
No One Liners, period
Try to be active
NO TEXT TALK
No Goddmodding in fights

Nickname-
Idea-
Genre-

And well be good to go!

◉△▲△▲△◉

Search for a 1x1 rp - Página 2 Yz1cwaP

◉△▲△▲△◉
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Search for a 1x1 rp - Página 2 Empty i already posted yesterday but who cares honestly this is better

Mensaje  lunafae Miér Ago 06, 2014 11:55 pm

Hi! I'm Luna/Kitty! I'm also known by several other names, such as Lulu, Kittykan, and so on. I am going to keep this brief and simple so you don't have to scroll through a bunch.

What you can expect from me:
- I mirror posts, meaning I usually post about the same quantity of text as you do.
- My range overall is about 5 to 21 lines. My reading level is about grade 12+ so don't worry about me not being literate. Wow that sounds braggy...Whoops.
- I am active very often. When school starts, I'll only be active in the evenings and nights, but that isn't until the 18th.
- I play any gender and I use simple but pretty coding for my RP stuff.

What I expect from you:
- Don't skip out on me, man.
- Don't write with a character who faces little to no lasting consequences/injuries and/or has no negative trait.

What I want to do:
Stars represent extreme craving for the RP subject in question.
♦ Danny Phantom-- ✮✮✮ I have a plot in mind for this, which is very similar to the show. Two kids are exploring the abandoned ruins of Vlad's mansion, unaware of what the building used to function as, before their summer vacation comes to a close. They find their way underground and are amazed by the strange contraptions and objects in the basement. They snoop around, and eventually find his old, partially broken ghost portal. Somewhat scared but curious, the two go in together and accidentally set it off. They are both genetically altered to halfas, and they must adjust to life when they are half-dead half-ghostly. Together, they become a dynamic duo of ghostly superheroes (yes this is essentially the synopsis of the show but with two kids and a setting in Wisconsin instead of Amity Park. I am also okay with romance, but I'm not looking for it from the get-go).

♦ Young Justice-- ✮ I don't really care if we use OCs or canon characters, nor if it's before, during, or after the whole 'vandal savage, five year gap, invasion' thing. If you are interested in this, we can discuss the specifics over PM or chatta, as the possibilities would probably take up a lot of room on here.

♦ X-Men (XME or WATXM)-- I always want to do XME or WATXM, especially with OCs. I'm not interested in a romance plot, here, honestly, but I could also play a canon character with a canonxOC thing if someone wanted to but can't find someone to be the canon player! Mostly, I'm just always interested in basic action/mutant daily life stuff (especially with an OC), so if anyone's interested, I'm your kiddo to contact.

♦ Roller Skating Club-- An RP in which our characters are part of two opposing clubs that regularly do a roller derby sort of thing at the local roller rink. I don't really like hate to love plots nowadays, so true rivalry would be best, or I could do a scenario in which they are already friends or lovers.

♦ Ghost x Living Being-- This would be basically a ghost who can be seen by the live human, and they fall in love. Probably would involve a lot of them figuring out how to either open the veil between the spirit world and the living world, or how to bring the ghost to life. We could also expand on stuff to make it more interesting. I'm willing to play any gender, as I've said.

What I definitely won't do:
♦ Slave x Master, Teacher x Student, or Animal x Human
♦ Band-based/Celebrities
♦ Anything involving lots of self harm, suicide, psychosis, etc.
♦ Zombie Apocalypse
♦ Gore and/or Horror
♦ Superwholock or any of the shows involved.
♦ Harry Potter
♦ Pregnancy
♦ Any DC besides YJ

Voila le chatta: Here is the chatta.
lunafae

lunafae

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 4. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba