Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Página 109 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 56 ... 108, 109, 110, 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 109 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Miér Jul 06, 2016 11:14 pm

Kid Flash groaned, knowing they would never let him live this down. He felt Conner pat his shoulder, still giving him a teasing grin before following the others. Sighing, he followed their lead, still hoping Maleficent was okay.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) - Página 109 Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  Lily07 Jue Jul 07, 2016 12:40 am

Shadow just ignored the silly conversation and kept walking. She was busy thinking about the dinosaurs. What were they going to do if they found one and it attacked?
She tried turning invisible, but of course it was pointless. The only thing that she gained was a worse headache.
"Ugh..." she muttered, using the trees as support as she walked, holding her head. She had to remember not to try to do that again.
They were powerless there, and with almost no technology.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Jul 07, 2016 5:05 pm

Only about one to two hours of walking Beast Boy was already beginning to get bored, and tired. H groaned. "I'm bored... and tired. How do you manage walking all the time?" He complained. He was sweaty, and the furr really wasn't helping, he was thirsty, hungry and just wanted to go hime. Usually he'd turn into a bird from time to time and fly parts of the way. Buy now they'd been walking for miles and nothing. "Are we even close to reaching the center?" He asked.

"We're getting closer," Artemis stated, eyes rolling. She hadn't heard this much complaining about a walk in agees. "We'll be there soon."

Aqualad looked at their younger teammate, knowing Artemis was right. Evn if this was... slow, they were making progess. "You just need to be patient."

"And what if Maleficent isn't even there? She could have walked miles since we got the signal." Garfield stated.

"Just be happy we havn't bumped into any dinosaurs yet," Artemis stated, maybe speaking too soon before they reached an open field. And on the field was an entire heard of dinosaurs. Different dinosaurs, but all herbivores. She just stopped, frozed in place. Not believing her eyes. Okay, she never really believed the dino-story from the beginning, but seeing this she had to go nuts.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Jue Jul 07, 2016 5:49 pm

"Oh... wow" M'gann said when they all saw the dinosaurs. Now that was an impressive sight. A little bit overwhelming, but still impressive.
The martian was speechless.

Shadow had been a bit distracted during the long walk, but when they reached the open field, her eyes opened wide. Sure, the dinosaurs looked like they were herbivores, but... they were still so huge.
Suddenly, she felt strangely tiny and vulnerable, and if she had been able to use her powers, she was sure that she would've instantly turned invisible in that moment, out of fear.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 08, 2016 4:26 am

Crimson also came to a stop when she saw all of the dinosaurs. Real, living dinosaurs... Here, in front of their eyes. Could it all be an illusion? Or mechanics like at some amusement park? There was no scientific possibility that they could have survived- oh, great, she was starting to sound like Wally.

Said red head had taken off his goggles, rubbed his eyes, and then put his goggles back on. "No way..." he breathed out, jaw hanging.

"I've definitely seen everything now," Superboy said. Even he was impressed. "Those are Brontosauruses. Herbivores, so they won't eat us." He saw the looks and said, "Cadmus fed me lots of information in those 16 weeks I was made."

IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Jul 08, 2016 6:23 am

"Omg! I can't believe these things are real!? Like living real!" Beast Boy stated, getting a smile. He reached for his pockets, only to remember he didn't have any with his suit. "Aw, dang it! I wanted to take photos."

"I-I'm not so sure the Venuzuelan athorities would aprove of that..." Artemis said, still in shock. This, wasn't possible.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 08, 2016 4:45 pm

"Well, they need to know," Crimson said, using a small camera she had to take pictures. "This is almost surreal..."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Jul 08, 2016 5:22 pm

"You can say that again..." Artemis said, still shocked.

Aqualad was more concernd. "I do wonder who brought these creatures here... who brought them back. This can not just be some ordinary mission..." He stated, looking at tracks in the mud. That proved there wern't robots.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Jul 10, 2016 10:21 pm

"Its genius genetic coding and evolution, or de-evolution, or, or..." Actually Kid Flash was fangirling out about how someone could bring back dinosaurs!

"Well, we need to alert Batman and the Justice League. Or find out their purpose first," Crimson said.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 109 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 56 ... 108, 109, 110, 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba