Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Página 110 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 56 ... 109, 110, 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 110 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  eliment Dom Mayo 25, 2014 3:00 pm

"Your choise, but it's for not hurting anyone or the night class not hurting you why you need to wait for the head master". Kyle said pulling his phone out. "How was Zoe?" He put his phone on speaker phone and called cross. "You talk to cross".

Zero quickly frowned he wasn't impressed with that name popping up in any conversation.
eliment

eliment

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 110 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Mayo 25, 2014 3:14 pm

Yagari sighed. “I said was sorry kid. It’s just that hannah kept accusing Maria for that reson and Maria called her crazy. I would say so myself” Yagari concluded.
Yuki walked towards both of them. “I thought you said you want to dance, Zero” Yuki said.

Hannah sighed. “I don’t care. I seem to like that tattoo” Hannah said. She jumped when Kyle called Cross. “No no no. You talk to the old man. I’ll have to give the shirt to Zoe” Hannah said, running to her room. She knocked the bathroom. “Zoe..” she whispered.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Dom Mayo 25, 2014 3:43 pm

"No you and Hannah said you wanted to dance. I said i didn't care". Zero said to Yuki.
"It's unlocked". Zoe said bobbing under the bubbles.
(Guessing he just called Hannah crazy)
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Mayo 25, 2014 3:47 pm

(Yup, he did. Yagari is known for his temper too.)

"Huh?But hannah said you wanted to dance. Poor kaname, i've left him cause of you" Yuki said.

Hannah opened the door slowly. "Zoe, i have Zero's t-shirt. Do you want it?" Hannah asked.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Dom Mayo 25, 2014 3:51 pm

"I have got...." She was shocked to see no cloths on the floor.

"You do know we are still on duty will they are separated". Zero said stepping closer to Yuki. Anything to get away from the subject of Shizuka.
(Didn't know that one  Very Happy )
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Mayo 25, 2014 3:54 pm

"Yup, i do know" Yuki said, smiling. She took a step forward too, lacing her hands on his shoulders.

Hannah smiled. "I guess Kyle took your cloths. Anyway, here is Zero's. And get out of the water before you get fever" Hannah said, holding a towel in one hand. She thought about Yuki and Zero. They must be dancing now since she told them to,right?
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Dom Mayo 25, 2014 4:04 pm

"We could always dance when we are off duty. Like when we were kids". Zero surgrsted.
Zoe slipped out of the bath, making kyle run so fast he dropped his phone and it started to call cross. 
"What happened?" He said all alarmed.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Mayo 25, 2014 4:38 pm

"No no, i'd like to do it now"Yuki said smiling.

Cross picked up the phone. "Hello?"

Hannah tried to catch zoe, but she was holding Zero's cloths. "Zoe!" she shouted.

"Zoe?" Cross asked.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Dom Mayo 25, 2014 4:45 pm

Kyle was un a wear what happened when his phone dropped
"I am coming in". Kyle said turning the door handle.
Zero sighed and bowed at Yuki/
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 110 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 56 ... 109, 110, 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba