AquaGem-Teen Titans

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

AquaGem-Teen Titans Empty AquaGem-Teen Titans

Mensaje  FiraBlossom Miér Mayo 14, 2014 11:42 pm

Hello,every-user i hope you enjoy reading my first P.O.V story! Have a lovely day!(Selena is he main character and AquaGem!)
AquaGem-Teen Titans Normal_water_girl
Chapter 1.Selena

The night's breeze is cold as a ice cube. As I was closing the window a shadowy figure danced across the room. Suddenly,I felt someone grabbed me by the shoulders. I looked back. I saw a man who looked like a robot. He had a mask, and he also had a ''S'' on his shirt. ''I am Slade" he said. He held his hand up...and as my legs tensed, the world faded.About five minutes later......Voices said,You are the one,You are the one,the one, the Aquatairia Princess! finally I could breathe! I looked around I was under water. "How?" I whispered. I swam to the surface and plopped out of the ocean, thinking I would be so wet, yet I was so dry! Well, since I did not get my memory wiped out, I knew who Slade was, and I saw him laying flat on the ground. Then a sign read Jump City "Jump City?" i mumbled. Then a girl with reddish-orangeish hair walked up to me.
"I am Starfire. Welcome to jump city, i am a part of the teen titans, a group of five young heroes.And,you?" she held out her hand. "I am Selena, I don't know how i came here but, I was captured by someone named slade, and some how i woke up in the ocean, and I was alive, and could breathe and talk'' I said giving her my hand slowly. Then when I looked into her eyes I felt like we were going to be friends for life. "Come with me to the Teen Titan Tower" I came with her and she walked towards a tower in the shape of a "T", she allowed me to go in. Starfire yelled "Everyone, come down" so four people came in, one with spiky black hair, another with green skin and who i guess could turn into animals cause he turned into a dog, the next, with a bluish-purplish cloak, then, a big muscular one, who was halfman-halfbot, he looked hot, i had to admit. "That's Robin" pointing to the spike-haired boy."Beastboy" pointing to the dog, " raven" pointing to the one who wore the cloak,"And, Cyborg." again, cyborg is so hot, cyborg even spread a smile across his face. "Should we allow her to be a titan?'' starfire asked. "I think she should'' said cyborg, "Do you like meditating?" asked Raven. Before I could say anything both robin and beastboy said "I vote yes!" I love to meditate! "Yes." I told raven. "I like her." raven spoke. "I guess your'e in!"
FiraBlossom

FiraBlossom

AquaGem-Teen Titans Empty P.o.V will be up here when chap. Post! -Selena-

Mensaje  FiraBlossom Jue Mayo 15, 2014 12:05 am

Chapter 2-Pt.1

Starfire showed me all around the tower. " So what is your hero name?" she asked. "Well, Don't have one" I said. ''hmm..Usually your hero name is based off of your powers."she said. "So i'm guessing my power is water,otherwise i wouldn't be able to breathe underwater and come out completely dry." "You are correct. I know the perfect name! Aqua Gem" starfire said . "perfect" I squeaked. Hanging with starfire was great! Aftera while she let me explore the tower. I was just roaming through the hallways then. *beep!* "Cyborg! Not fair!'' i could tell it was beastboy, "It's fair i used my boosts!" said cyborg. Beastboy walked away to his room. Then, "Hey, Selena, wanna play?'' handing a controller. I took the controller and tossed in the air and caught it. "Oh, I am totally ready" I said confidently. Within two minutes I beat cyborg! It was so easy! "WHAT YOU BEAT ME,WHAT!!!!" yelled cyborg everyone heard except beastboy and came down! Everyone so surprised. "You beat cyborg!" Everyone screamed. "She even set a new High score!!!" I had to admit this"It wasn't hard at all." "AT ALL!!!"
AquaGem-Teen Titans Th?id=HN.607993431677208196&pid=1
FiraBlossom

FiraBlossom

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba