Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting

Página 2 de 111. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 56 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting - Página 2 Empty Re: Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Jue Mayo 15, 2014 10:16 am

(Yeah, my bad)
"Your brother is worried sick about you! Come back, Alice.." Takuma said, picking her up and walking towards the academy. I've got your sister Takuma texted Aido.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!!?" Daphne shouted loudly. She couldn't understand him over the noises in her head, plus, she thought her voice was in a whisper, but in reality, she was shouting.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting - Página 2 Empty Re: Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting

Mensaje  eliment Jue Mayo 15, 2014 10:28 am

"Talking to my self". He responded. 

Alice used her ice powers then jumped down and followed the man inside.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Jue Mayo 15, 2014 10:31 am

"WELL STOP IT!!!!" Daphne shouted again. "Rido, leave me alone!!!!" she shouted again.

Takuma went annoyed. Just like her brother he muttered as he followed her in. "So, why are we here again?" he asked Alice

Última edición por Lovelly_girl el Jue Mayo 15, 2014 10:43 am, editado 2 veces
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Jue Mayo 15, 2014 10:39 am

(You do your god molding all the time. Grabbing Yuki and putting her in the car when ember isn't online to play her. Moving characters in a complacently different location so no one can do anything about it and continue what they had planned on doing)
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Jue Mayo 15, 2014 10:41 am

eliment escribió:(You do your god molding all the time. Grabbing Yuki and putting her in the car when ember isn't online to play her. Moving characters in a complacently different location so no one can do anything about it and continue what they had planned on doing)
(Ahem, please don't accuse people.. but you did the same. Aido did grab Daphne several times. Anyway, I just did that cause the rp won't get a little 'confusing'. And second, i grabbed Alice cause i thought Aido would get worried..No worries. I'll edit it..)
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Jue Mayo 15, 2014 11:02 am

(I didn't move her off the school grounds and lock her  in the building so she couldn't get out, could have gone back any time  Laughing )
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Jue Mayo 15, 2014 11:04 am

(Edited. Sorry for raising an argument)

"WELL STOP IT!!!!" Daphne shouted again. "Rido, leave me alone!!!!" she shouted again.

Takuma went annoyed. Just like her brother he muttered as he followed her in. "So, why are we here again?" he asked Alice
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Jue Mayo 15, 2014 11:13 am

(That's alright if you are going to move a charater remember to give them chance to do what they want so don't move them too far)
Aido ran up the stairs. "Daphny what's wrong?" He yelled
Alice continued to follow the man not knowing where he was going or if it would lead her to the girl.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Jue Mayo 15, 2014 11:15 am

"Alice, do you know where you are going?" Takuma whispered. He was confused now. Alice is with me takuma sent a text message to Aido

"Leave me alone!" she yelled at Rido, not noticing Aido speaking to her. "Just leave me alone.."
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 111. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 56 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba