Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting

Página 110 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 56 ... 109, 110, 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting - Página 110 Empty Re: Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Jun 07, 2014 10:21 am

(Thought all the night class were together and not separted into boys and girls dorm that's why they all had there own rooms)

"Dathny open up and talk to us".. Aido said
Alice reanized he wasn't in the room, she rolled onto her back and sighed.
Lady Hannah confused she lay back down hiding her wrists under the covers
eliment

eliment

Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting - Página 110 Empty Re: Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Jun 07, 2014 10:24 am

(Oh, sorry!)
Daphne rolled her eyes. "I thought you liked ignoring me.." she snapped, looking at the closed window. She sat on her bed, the door shut tight. "Don't you dare open it by force, Aido. I love my door" Daphne added.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Jun 07, 2014 10:29 am

"I only forsed the door open because Alice broke hers". Aido said. "I didn't ignor you.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Jun 07, 2014 10:31 am

Little did daphne know that blood was trickling out of her mouth. She could smell it, but she thought it was coming from her dress. "I don't care! Just don't try to break down the door!" Daphne said, wiping her wet eyes.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Jun 07, 2014 10:35 am

Takuma have a problem, Daphny has locked herself in her bedroom and the house still stinks, ontop of that she has shut the window" Aido said down the phone
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Jun 07, 2014 10:38 am

"Go back to the wing!" Daphne snapped, trying to keep her voice even. "My room doesn't stink, it has the sweetest smell ever!" she added, not understanding that the sweet smell actually means the poison.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Jun 07, 2014 10:40 am

"Daphny don't you remember being in Alice's room that's the poison". Aido yelled keeping his sleeve over his mouth.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Jun 07, 2014 10:42 am

Daphne sighed, getting a little annoyed. "Oh goodie!" she said. "At least i'd die peacefully.."
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Jun 07, 2014 10:47 am

"Don't joke you come out now or I will break down the door"/ Aido yelled.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 110 de 111. Precedente  1 ... 56 ... 109, 110, 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba