{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Página 1 de 114. 1, 2, 3 ... 57 ... 114  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  Empty {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Mayo 27, 2014 5:13 pm

Hey! So, this is a Role Play for me and one of my Online Big Sisters, Shine fairy, or Shine ^ ^. Thought I’d make it for us ‘cause, well, of the new site and make a new Role Play for here! This is just for me and Shine, but y’all know I love each and every one of ya! Smile
{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  Young-10
What this basically is, is that usually, my character(s) go out with Dick Grayson, or any of the Robins in any kind of DC show that includes a Robin in it. And Shine usually has Wally West, Kid Flash, the nephew of Barry Allen, the Flash. Now, we’re switching it up with her girl being Dick’s girlfriend and my girl possibly dating Wally. Gonna be so weird XD But we’re up for the challenge!

It’s not just about that, though. Here, Dick may be dating Shine’s character, but Wally has kind of had a crush on her. And when my character comes in, she just stirs up more drama between the 3 of them. Will everything work out or make things even more complicated between them and working side-by-side as heroes?

My Girly-Girl!

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  Girl-pretty-hair-rainbow-blue-green-red-yellow-colorful-cute-scene-Favim.com-445185_large
Scarlett Cordelia Pyrodas
Scarlett was born into a circus family, “The Rainbow Pyros” in Haley’s International Traveling Circus owned by Jack Haley. Her family has been doing a rainbow like performance that deals with major fire twirling, and the best part is that the fire comes in all colors. The reason they’re called the “Rainbow Pyros”. Her family has been doing this for generations and Scarlett wants to keep the family tradition going.
Growing up in the circus, you encounter many different people and some things people will think are way creepy. It never bothered Scarlett one bit. She loved her freaky circus family, especially one circus family that did just as dangerous act as her family did: The Flying Graysons, a trapeze act that they were known for having no net underneath while doing their act on some occasions. Her best friend was in that family, the littlest of the Graysons, Dick Grayson. Even though she was only a little girl, she didn't really think of actually ever liking boys, but by the time she was 8, she had finally realized she liked the young boy. They were the best of friends and did goofy things as they traveled across the globe.
However, when the horrible accident that caused most of Dick’s family to fall to their death, leaving only his uncle in a paralyzed state, she was heartbroken and grieving with her family. What made her more heartbroken is that her best friend, Dick, was to stay in Gotham and got adopted by Bruce Wayne. She hated leaving him behind, thinking she’d never see him again.
Well, until the next time they came back to Gotham. When she heard Haley say that their next stop was Gotham City, Scarlet couldn't have been more happy, excited she might see Dick again. But he might be the last thing she’ll ever see in her life.

IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Mayo 27, 2014 6:04 pm

Cool, ya meade it! Haha, I barley saw it at first because of the style on the text. Thought it was like chineese, haha, anyway... Here's my form! So excited!

Name: Emi Mori

Bio: Emi is half Japanese, half American. Her mother and father are both in the working class business and that’s how her father, Robert met Mai, Emi’s mother. They fell in love, and due that Mai moved with Robert to the states where they had Emi.

Emi grew up in America but is fluent in both English and Japanese. She had a normal childhood and is still just a regular teenager. When she was 10 she attended Gotham Academy where she was in the same class as Dick Grayson. He, along with some other people became really close friends with her. When they were 14 Barbara arranged a party, in which ended with Emi and Dick hooking up. Ever since they’ve been a couple, and Emi even got to know some of Dicks older friends, including Wally who she currently sees as a big brother figure.

Emi, however doesn’t know about Dick being a superhero, but sometimes she wonders if he keeps something from her… Emi also have a younger brother who she loves with all her heart.
Personality: Emi is a fun-loving, happy and energetic teenager. She’s on the cheering squad and loves to make everyone happy, she sees the good in people and is friends with almost everyone. Although, she can be tuff and stubborn, at least when it comes to studying infront of a test or doing her martial arts with her mother.

Looks:{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  Emi10
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Mayo 27, 2014 6:06 pm

LOL, cool! Smile So, ready to start? Very Happy Very Happy 
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Mayo 27, 2014 7:54 pm

Totally! And oh, quick question. Are we swapping playing the guys or?
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Mayo 27, 2014 8:44 pm

Mmmm.. That's what I keep wondering. I mean, it'd be reasonable, but you play a much better Dick than I do XD
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Mayo 27, 2014 8:49 pm

Yeah, and you play Wally way better xD Haha... so. How do we do?
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Mayo 27, 2014 9:03 pm

Well, we can play them like we usually do and switch around whenever we need to.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Mayo 27, 2014 9:11 pm

Sounds good!
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Mayo 27, 2014 9:29 pm

Otay! Very Happy So, can we start with the circus coming into town?
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 114. 1, 2, 3 ... 57 ... 114  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba