{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Página 58 de 114. Precedente  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 86 ... 114  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Página 58 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Jun 23, 2016 10:41 pm

"You used to be hesitant when we were kids," Scarlet pointed out.

"I'll think about it," Wally teased her. He grabbed her hand. "How about you pay for food? Or should I, because I got a hell a lot?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

{{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ  - Página 58 Empty Re: {{Ꭹᗝᘎﬡᘐ ᒎ⋒ᔕ☂ᓰᙅᙓ}} 1ჯ1 ᙡᓮ♈ᖺ ᔕᖺᓰﬡᗴℱᗩᓰᖇᎩ

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Jun 23, 2016 10:57 pm

"P-pth-lease," D'ick scoofed. "I'm an acrobat. No way i'm afraid of heights," He said, finally getting to his turn and he paid for them to get ride braclets for the rides.

Emi covered her giggles. "No, I'll pay," She said, knowing he was probably teasing her.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Jun 23, 2016 11:12 pm

Scarlett laughed, stopping when he stopped. When he paid and told her to stick her arm out, she did and felt the bracelet be put on her wrist. She then stood back, waiting for ****.

"Okay," Wally chuckled. "So, what do you want to do first?" he asked, looking at all of the games and rides.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Jun 23, 2016 11:51 pm

D'ick held his wrist out, letting him put it around his ankle. "Alright. So, which ride do you wanna go first?" He asked, figuring Scar could "see" threw her feet or whatever she did.

"Hmm... how about a game. Oh Look! They've got archery!" Emi smiled and dragged him over. She defiently wanted to win a price. (Archery is fun xD lol)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Jue Jun 23, 2016 11:56 pm

Scarlett "looked" around, actually using her feet to see the most exciting ride they had. She felt a huge vibration from the left of her, kind of "seeing" a huge roller coaster. She grinned and pointed. "That one."

Wally chuckled. "You like archery?" he asked.

((XD I don't think they have archery games here))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Jun 24, 2016 7:19 pm

D'ick looked over to where she was pointing. He chuckled. "You don't start easy, do you?" He asked, walking over with her to the ride.

"I like most sports," Emi admitted, walking over to the booth where you were to use a bow and arrow, cheap version, to hit ballons on the wall. "I wanna go," She told the guy. "You?" She looked at Wally as she put some money on the table.

(Oh, well not like a game game. More like, yeah. what I wrote. like, to hit things and then u can win stuff. Same we have with throwing balls and all that xD)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jun 24, 2016 7:30 pm

"Nah. Whats the fun in that?" Scarlett smirked.

"Yeah, sure." Wally got out some money to pay for his turn. "I'll win you something."

((Ohhh like darts ^^))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Jun 24, 2016 7:59 pm

(Yeah, yeah ^^ We have that with darts. It's more usual with darts on ballons. Balls on cans or just baseball threw the basket xD But I did do archery at one point, but I think that could have been on targets, or idk xD)

D'ick chuckled. "Good point."

"Oh yeah?" Emi smiled and loaded the arrow to the bow. "Or I'll win you something?" She teased, being pretty cocky even if she probably would miss. She couldn't say she was a master at archery.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jun 24, 2016 8:33 pm

((LOl I hardly play games at carnivals))

Scarlett smiled, holding his hand, not helping but to actually enjoy this as a date, even if he might not see it like that.

Wally scoffed. "Fine. I'l win myself something even bigger and better than what you win."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 58 de 114. Precedente  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 86 ... 114  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba