Recca School of fire (members wanted)

Página 27 de 29. Precedente  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Recca School of fire (members wanted) - Página 27 Empty Re: Recca School of fire (members wanted)

Mensaje  Ally0 Lun Jul 07, 2014 9:30 pm

"And if tell anyone, I can have a lot done with you. And why I care so much" Hunter snapped, she set the Kitsune on the floor.

"No! I don't! Because, it's not my problem, and you better check your nose, because all i can smell is my sister, amber, and a... Phoenix? Also Max" Flame said as she walked out of range from Snow
Ally0

Ally0

Recca School of fire (members wanted) - Página 27 Empty Re: Recca School of fire (members wanted)

Mensaje  eliment Lun Jul 07, 2014 9:45 pm

"Do anything you have a war on your hands, I am the distant cousin of the king and queen". Jenny responded. Amber ran off and Jenny grabbed her by the scruff. "Your kind are a handful". Jenny snapped at Amber".

"Not everything has a sent". Snow pointed out.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Ally0 Lun Jul 07, 2014 10:07 pm

"Well, me and my sister are the children of dragons, " Hunter said, "And if you are related to the Queen and Kind, whom I don't care about, then why aren't you getting some special schooling?" Hunter asked. "And, if I could ask you again, why do you care so much?" Hunter asked her

Flame ignored Snow and ran home
Ally0

Ally0

Mensaje  eliment Lun Jul 07, 2014 10:34 pm

"For starters have you any idea on how rare her kind is?" Jenny responded "This is a boarding school, and as a phoenix you can come and go as you please once you have your flames".

Snow followed the spot where he heard the scream. He ducked when he reanized it was monsters of the shadows. Great one of the most dangerous as they can realm travel, can't be smelt out or sensed by nature. I just hope they don't want trouble. Snow thought as he snuck back to the house.

"Shadow monsters arn't far from here". He said aloud.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Ally0 Lun Jul 07, 2014 10:48 pm

"I meant why do care that I have ice powers" Hunter said

Flame slammed the door open and closed, causing some cracks around the door. Flame ran to the bathroom and did the same to that door. She locked the door and sat in the corner trying to not cry.
Ally0

Ally0

Mensaje  eliment Lun Jul 07, 2014 11:06 pm

"Think about it. Your in human foam, you smell like one as well and have ice power, both of those kind hunt hers, how would you feel in her situation?" Jemmy said stuffing Amber into her bag and shutting it so only Ambers head could pop out.

Snow managed to get into the house before the door was slammed shut. sighing he walked up the stairs. "Want to talk?" He asked.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Ally0 Mar Jul 08, 2014 12:08 am

"The scent only comes out when I use if I use ice magic, and the last time I used it I was 9 years old and it was out of frustration, now if you dont back to the school with me and the kitsune I can have you expelled" Hunter said. She pointed to the school signaling for her to start walking.

"No," Flame said weakly
Ally0

Ally0

Mensaje  eliment Mar Jul 08, 2014 12:29 am

Jenny laughed. "You really don't know much about the school do you?" She felt amber move in her bag. "For starters i have my flames now so no longer have a room in the school. Secondly after tomorrows classes i am going home early as i descovered my flames only a couple of terms ago it takes longer for me to be able to travel with them, and thirdly the school really was playing with death".
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Ally0 Mar Jul 08, 2014 3:54 am

"Then leave, and don't you care talk to me like that You may be some stuck up princess, but I'm a dragon and we dragons at least know how to show respect, so you can either take the Kitsune back to the school or you can give it to me" Hunter snapped, tired of her attitude
Ally0

Ally0

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 27 de 29. Precedente  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba