Recca School of fire (members wanted)

Página 28 de 29. Precedente  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Recca School of fire (members wanted) - Página 28 Empty Re: Recca School of fire (members wanted)

Mensaje  eliment Mar Jul 08, 2014 6:36 am

"Respect, you would be calling students by there names and not there own kind, plus you would know the rules of the school and how everyone fire type works. You would know that no fox cub can enter the school as long as there is a male fox present since it's there instinct to kill a cub to keep there genetics strong. The school is lucky that Snow isn't normal other wise who ever let Amber in the school would have been sentenced to death". Jenny explained. "Normally it would be the one who did the killing but since both of the fox types are protected, snow because his type of Albino only 1% are born from 9 tails kind, it's who did the paper work who is at fault". She paused for a moment. "You are meant to earn some of the students trust and not force it also only the head master can kick someone out of the school and that only happens if you have killed another student, oh and you don't care for the King and Queen you do realize it was them why dragons still exist hiding them from humans when they come into power.
eliment

eliment

Recca School of fire (members wanted) - Página 28 Empty Re: Recca School of fire (members wanted)

Mensaje  Ally0 Mar Jul 08, 2014 9:54 am

"The statement about the dragons is fake" Hunter snapped. "And I do have the power to kick out students, ask the Head master, I have that that permission since he is never here, and he currently isnt, I also have no control if a student chooses to go out of the gates, and past school grounds. And she is still alive because I saved her from the-" Hunter remembered the farmer. She sighed and melted the ice and erased part of his memory. the farmer got up and walked back to his farm while scratching his head. She sensed Flame crying, something Flame hadn't done in years. Hunter began to worry, "look, I swear if you can please walk with me back to the school, " Hunter thought, " I will reveal my ice powers, or leave the school, please" Hunter begged, worry in her eyes.

Flame got out of the bathroom, after washing up, washing away all traces of her crying. I have already skipped a year of school and learned this stuff, I'm just doing this to keep my sister company. I'll leave . Flame grabbed the items she had to give to her sister and put them in a bag, she waved her hand and made them appear on Hunter's desk. She took out a small backpack and began to put a few shirts and pants and food and water, "tomorrow I'm leaving and you are going to tell the school for me" Flame said to Snow.
Ally0

Ally0

Mensaje  eliment Mar Jul 08, 2014 10:18 am

"Achally the part about dragons is true. Shocked you were never told the truth. The treaty was signed a month after the oldest 5 dragons were killed by humans. It took a lot of magic to keep them from site of humans. It;s the same magic what helps dragons appear in human foam as well". Jenny said, walking back to the school. She would put Amber back under her bed in her dorm as she doesn't have promotion back home to bring anyone back with her.

"Why would you want to leave the school? No one hurt or threatened you out there did they?" Snow said alarmed
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Ally0 Mar Jul 08, 2014 11:42 am

Hunter wasn't in The mood to argue, she knew what happened she saw it with her own eyes. She still it the nightmares.

"Person reasons" Flame said quietly, "I'm going to bed, night" Flame softly said
Ally0

Ally0

Mensaje  eliment Mar Jul 08, 2014 11:58 am

Good night" Snow said.

Jenny walked into the school placing Amber under her bed with a bowl of water then walked back to to find the nearest fire to sleep infrount of.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Ally0 Mar Jul 08, 2014 7:02 pm

Hunter Began to panic when she lost the scent of her sister, she didn't have a nose like Flame's and the rain wasn't helping. Hunter sighed and hoped Flame was alright and slowly walked back to school.
Ally0

Ally0

Mensaje  eliment Mar Jul 08, 2014 7:24 pm

Snow could smell sea salt in the air and lead flame to the beach what wasn't too far from where they were. "Screaming across the sea can help with frustrations.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Ally0 Mar Jul 08, 2014 11:00 pm

"I am not screaming at the sea, I doubt it would help. And I also hate the beach" Flame said

Hunter returned to the school, drenched it water. She went to her room to change
Ally0

Ally0

Mensaje  eliment Mar Jul 08, 2014 11:06 pm

Could have mentioned that before we were in front of the sea" Snow said. "I heard it helps get any frustration out as the sea can't answer back".

Amber jumped onto the bed when she was alone and curled up under the duvet

Jenny had to relight the fire she hated doing that job so late at night
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 28 de 29. Precedente  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba