Vampire Knight secrets (Accepting)

Página 3 de 27. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Vampire Knight secrets (Accepting) - Página 3 Empty Re: Vampire Knight secrets (Accepting)

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Jue Jun 19, 2014 5:55 pm

(i've made an account. But they sent an activation link to my email, and i can't open my mail since my parents are at home, and they might be a little mad if they know that i have a account in gmail. I'll activate it after a few days, i guess. But please, don't delete it! It's a wonderful site!)
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Vampire Knight secrets (Accepting) - Página 3 Empty Re: Vampire Knight secrets (Accepting)

Mensaje  eliment Jue Jun 19, 2014 6:14 pm

(Tell them I will put you as staff so they can help monitor it and change anything scary what might come on keeping it safe for children)
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Jue Jun 19, 2014 6:18 pm

(Aw, thanks eliment! It's a honor, really! But, my parents don't understand. If i open my email account to activate the link now, they'd know my email account and start pesturing me.I promise i'll activate the account in a few days..)
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Jue Jun 19, 2014 6:29 pm

(They only want you safe might as well start I will try and get ember to join us)
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  eliment Jue Jun 19, 2014 6:46 pm

The Treasure brothers Kaname and Yuri were eating breakfast in the rose garden in the middle of both dorms. 

Sy was made to eat breakfast with Kaien like normal he made too much just half a grape fruit does her.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Jun 20, 2014 4:03 am

( I know, but it's some how annoying.... Oh, and please do..)
Elizabeth was picking up some flowers for her room when she spotted the treasure brothers. "Um, hey!" she said, with a small smile. She didn't want to disturb them, so she continued picking flowers.

Izumi walked in the room where Sy was. "Oh hello!" she said, bowing down a bit. She sat in the seat next to Sy and looked at Cross. "So, what do we have for breakfast?" she asked.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Vie Jun 20, 2014 8:49 am

"His normal too much". Sy responded. 
"Hello". The Treasure brothers said at the same time.
"You around to be doing that?" Kaname asked.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Vie Jun 20, 2014 8:55 am

"You'll get used to his food" Izumi said smiling.

Elizabeth looked at the boys and smiled, tilting her head a little. "Well, to be frank, i'm the one who keeps watering these plants every day. I'm just plucking some for my room. Not sure if it's allowed or not.." Elizabeth confessed.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Vie Jun 20, 2014 8:59 am

"Hadn't you better ask in case it's noticed that some are missing". Kaname said.
Yuri shook his head when his older brother said that.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 27. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba