Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting

Página 1 de 115. 1, 2, 3 ... 58 ... 115  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting Empty Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting

Mensaje  Ember1989 Sáb Oct 11, 2014 8:17 pm

Yuki smelt Alice. After she cleaned the toddler she thought she heard Aido. She carried the now clean and dressed toddler and hurried after Aido. "Is it Alice?" Yuki asked, hoping it was.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting Empty Re: Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Oct 11, 2014 10:32 pm

Alice shook her head, no that is Takuma, my brothers hair is darker.

"Yes it is". Aido said when he could smell his sister as she got closer to the biulding.
eliment

eliment

Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting Empty Re: Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Oct 11, 2014 11:01 pm

takuma was really shocked to see Alice. "sup? " he asked, but the girls ignored hin and finally found aido. "We found your sister. we're daphne's friends. see you soom, " they said leaving alice before walking away.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Oct 11, 2014 11:06 pm

The girls left before anyone could react. leaving Aido standing there.
Alice missed Takuma and hugged him.
Making her older brother laugh.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Oct 11, 2014 11:16 pm

Takuma laughed too, hugging her back. "I missed you too "he said. he had been away for a while, and he had just been back. kaname had just filled him in with whatever it is that happened.

Daphne sighed and slowly snuck out of the hospital. She walked back to her mansion and slammed the door.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Sáb Oct 11, 2014 11:19 pm

"Now what is happening?" Alice asked

eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Sáb Oct 11, 2014 11:21 pm

"Hmn? "takuma asked. (bye)
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Dom Oct 12, 2014 12:29 am

"Will we have two pure blood babies in the house and Yuki went missing what is my fault as i was meant to be protecting her". Alice said.

Aido scratched his head the last thing he remembered on the matter was telling Alice to stay with Yuki go hide some where and lock the door. and he used the key to open the door to check the window so he was confused on that.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Oct 12, 2014 8:28 am

"I'm sure it's just a big missunderstanding"Takuma said, ruffling the girl's hair. He looked at Aido scratch his head and raised an eyebrow. "I missed A LOT while i was gone, huh? Ah well, now where's daphne?and Yuki?Kaname has never stopped talking about her and he wants to meet her too, but...he had to stay behind for reasons i can't say right now."Takuma said.

Daphne sat in the sofa and took a deep breathe. Her wound was healing, slowly. She stuffed her mouth with blood tablets since she had lost a lot of iron that day.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 115. 1, 2, 3 ... 58 ... 115  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba