Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting

Página 2 de 115. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 58 ... 115  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting - Página 2 Empty Re: Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting

Mensaje  eliment Dom Oct 12, 2014 11:33 am

"Yuki?" Aido said pointing to the girl behind him holding the toddler. How could anyone miss that since is wasn't normal to have a baby in the moon dorm. "Daphny told me she went back to England".
"Why?" Alice asked the same question as Yuki earlier in the day.
"She ever said we lost contact, her phone went quiet". Aido said back to his little sister. "Don't you dare wonder off like that on your own again".
"My mess i fix". Alice said.
"Not your mess you created one since you have no seance of direction". Aido snapped he didn't mean to but Alice had put him into a horrible situation he never wanted to be in again.
eliment

eliment

Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting - Página 2 Empty Re: Rido Returns For revenge! - Vampire knight -Start!; Still accepting

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Oct 12, 2014 2:10 pm

"I've heard Rido was taken out of Daphne too.."Takuma said, smiling at the toddler. He looked at Yuki too. "Nice to meet you too, princess" he said. His eyes gazed at Aido once again. "Since when did you start to get so serious?I always remember you as a flirt,"Takuma laughed. However he stopped laughing when Aido told him about Daphne. "I'll try to call my father in england." Takuma said. "I really miss Sara. True, she was kinda..um...harsh, but did have a heart.."he suddenly said out of the blue. "And alice, don't blame yourself" he added.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Dom Oct 12, 2014 2:43 pm

"Alice there isn't much you can do without your flute, not unless you can touch them, all i told you girls to do was hid some where and lock the door, which you did". Aido said
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Oct 12, 2014 2:45 pm

'Yes"Takuma agreed. He didn't know why Alice, who was just like his little sister, was blaming herself for something she couldn't do. Aido didn't tell Alice to PROTECT yuki, he just told her to STAY with her.

Soon, Daphne's wounds were healed. With a small sigh, she walked to the kitchen. Everything was so dusty. SO dusty. She could even see spiders on the wall. She hsivered a little but got to work. She started dusting everything as fast as she could.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Ember1989 Dom Oct 12, 2014 2:48 pm

Yuki had kept her distance from Zero since she had bit him. She felt horrible about it. 'Alice it wasn't your fault. Please don't blame yourself." She said.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  eliment Dom Oct 12, 2014 3:10 pm

"I should have been faster and froze him". Alice said.
"Hay you knew the odds to getting that close so enough blaming yourself, the odds were small as it was you ever getting that close again to use your power on him. Especially since you have already used it on him before". Aido said seriously to Alice
(Where is the baby boy)

Lady Hannah brushed Hannah's hair. It was somthing her nanny use to do when her and her sister were upset.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Oct 12, 2014 3:13 pm

One baby is with Yuki, and the other was killed by Rido..)
Hannah tried her best to stop crying, but really, what Lady hannah did helped. "Think he'll forgive me?" she asked.

Takuma sighed. "Come on Alice, on't be sad for things that couldn't be helped."Takuma said.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Dom Oct 12, 2014 3:17 pm

(Yes but Rido will be that baby boy now, and it seems like he had been left home alone.)

Alice couldn't help feeling bad no matter what anyone told her.
Aido was at a loss on what he could say or do right now.

"If he didn't blame you then, there is nothing to forgive". Lady Hannah responded.

eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Oct 12, 2014 3:19 pm

"I guess so"Hannah said, trying to stop crying. "I'm sorry for being a baby all of a sudden"Hnnah said, as she rarely cried.

Takuma sighed. "What about we go out for a drink?" he asked.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 115. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 58 ... 115  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba