Mino's RP Storage

Página 1 de 5. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Mino's RP Storage Empty Mino's RP Storage

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Sáb Jul 19, 2014 2:36 pm

Hello everyone. 
All my RP forms will go here. This may or may not include any extra coding. My OC's and other characters will be here as well so that anyone who needs to refer to them will be able to find them. This is a personal storage, so kindly do not post any chat comments here. However, feel free to ask how I coded something or so, I will respond to you in a PM, and delete your comment. Win-win? Also, only ask me about 1x1 RPs here.

If any form is updated, it will have a 'UPDATED [insert date here]'.
Also, unlike other storages, my OC's/other stuff will be sorted RP-wise. :> (Kindly note that this rule does not apply to Character Posts)

Where to find what:-
F o r m s A n d O w n C h a r a c t e r s

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBloody Mary - Daymon & Saphire
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIf The Forums Were Real - Marie 'Mino' Niarre
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFullmetal Alchemist - Jason 'Jay' Auon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThis Will Be the Day - Hero - Crystal Whitemare
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThis Will Be the Day - Villain - Cori Grey
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Obscuro Opera - Dubstep Dynamite - Isabelle Di' Murro
xxxxxxxxxxxxTbe Game of Life - The Feminist - Isabelle Di' Murro
xxxxxxxxxxxxPersona 4 - The Next Investigation - Luke Edian - The Hierophant
xxxxxxxxxxx Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Leo Cardan - The Emperor
xxxxxxxxxx Persona 4 - The Next Investigation - Zelda Harkins - The Moon
xxxxxxxxxPersona 4 - The Next Investigation - Isabelle Di' Murro - The Priestess
xxxxxxxxLegend of Zelda - Damien
xxxxxxxAlice in Wonderland - The Tomboy
xxxxxxNaruto (Kristaju's RP)
xxxxxBlue time
xxxxThe Tale of Two Shadowhunters
xxxShadows of the Graced
xxRealms
xDreamer's Whispers

F u l l R o l e P l a y P o s t s

xxxIf The Forums Were Real
xxFullmetal Alchemist i
xLegend of Zelda

C h a r a c t e r P o s t s

xxxxxxxxxxxxxMarie 'Mino' Niarre
xxxxxxxxxxxxJason 'Jay' Auon
xxxxxxxxxxxCrystal Whitemare
xxxxxxxxxxCori Grey
xxxxxxxxxAlexander Draught
xxxxxxxxLenaki 'Len' Thorne
xxxxxxxThalia Arville
xxxxxxZelda Harkins
xxxxxRoTG - Jack Frost
xxxxLeo Cardan
xxxLuke Edian
xxIsabelle Di' Murro | xAlternate version
xSapphiria 'Saphire' Madico

S t a r t P o s t s

xxf the Forums Were Real
xFullmetal Alchemist i

O t h e r T h i n g s; R o l e p l a y R e l a t e d, A n d N o n- R e l a t e d

xxWebsite Contact Info
x1x1 RP | xTopic

Última edición por xSwimmieX el Mar Ago 19, 2014 2:37 pm, editado 28 veces
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mino's RP Storage Empty Blue Time

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Sáb Jul 19, 2014 2:41 pm

Mino's RP Storage Danisnotonfire_png_by_smoshsarah-d5u31ic
Hello. Hi. I'm not one for formalities. Lets get into this. My name is Lenaki Thorne. Ridiculous name, yes. It's one of those stupidly embarrassing names your parents give you. Since no one can seem to call me by real name without laughing, I prefer to be called Len.

As you can tell from the fact that I am a Midnighter, I was born on December 8th, at midnight. Currently seventeen years old. Most Midnighters don't live very long, so I guess it's a good thing I've survived this long. Or not. Who knows?

Background? How come you're so interested in knowing me? Anyways, I come from a perfect family. I have two younger siblings, Ashlyn and Nico who fit into the perfect family picture. This isn't some dramatic sob story where my parents have abandoned me. We just don't get along. I moved from Chicago to Niagara Falls. 

Moving on, I've met the 'others'. I don't really have an opinion on them. Seem okay, for a bunch of anti-social Midnighters I mean. Other than that, time will tell how they are.

I bet you're wondering how 'fun' and 'cool' being a Seer is. It sucks. I mean, I'm practically a vampire because I hate sunlight and my eyes hurt. Now you're asking what a Seer is? Great. I'm one of the only people who can read the 'Lore', it's kind of like a sacred book or something. Only problem is, everything becomes blurry, really blurry. I've got to wear glasses, which I obviously don't wear. I also have contacts. I prefer those over glasses, but I still don't like it. 

Being a Seer and stuff, I'm sort of addicted to books. I can read all sorts of them. Weird, yes. But I don't care, I was apparently born with 'I will read' in my brain. I tend to take some books from 'River Shadow'. She tries to rip my eyes out everytime she finds out I've taken her books. Funny, really.

I'll end this here. No need for me to give you an entire biography. Besides, you'll be getting to know me soon.
Ta ta until the Blue Time.

Mino's RP Storage Tumblr_n1xm9mL0041sqqpkgo1_500

❁ ❁ ❁ ❁
Face claim - Dan Howell AKA Danisnotonfire
GIF & Picture - Tumblr and Google Images. I don't know the owners
Character - Me!
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mino's RP Storage Empty The Tale of Two Shadowhunters (full post)

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Sáb Jul 19, 2014 2:43 pm

The Tale of Two Shadowhunters

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
This is an RP which only involves me and Bloomwinxgirl99.

80 years have passed since Clary and the gang. Not much has happened since, well, apart from the regular demon-killing. Most prefer to stay in Alicante. Brooklyn's shadowhunters are scarce. Most aren't needed anyways. A young 16 year old shadowhunter stays there. Her life is pretty ordinary - apart from saving mundanes from demons. Her life is about to be turned around by someone.

Rules
✿✿✿✿
No fighting✿
No god modding✿✿
Respect other views, everyone is entitled to their own opinions✿✿✿
No one liners, you don't need to be a Shakespeare, but make your text readable✿✿✿✿
No disappearing off without notice, don't go off into la-la land without a heads up✿✿✿✿✿
You can chat, but use brackets {[()]}✿✿✿✿
You can control other characters, just don't make it seem like you own them✿✿✿
Add a little bit of detail, words that fit the situation and make your characters seem alive✿✿
Enjoy role-playing~✿

Forms
IsabelleDeMurro
Appearance;;
Green|eyes
Brown|hip-length|hair
Pale|skin|slightly|tanned
A|muscular/curving/fat|figure
A|few|freckles

Personality;;
A|bad|temper
Doesn't|trust|easily
Treasures|friends
Inner|beauty|over|outer

Weird Facts;;
Has|an|obsession|with|chocolate
Prefers|winter|over|summer
Is|happy|with|the|way|she|looks
Will|never|admit|it|but|she|loves|reading
Most|people|think|of|her|as|a|pessimist|but|she|is|actually|a|dreamer

History;;
|Her parents had abandoned the Clave, yet, as in the law, a member of the Clave was sent to her. Tired of living lady-like, and with only Mundanes as company. She agreed when she was 10, and has been training ever since. She doesn't have any friends due to a lack of company, and her pleasant temper. She prefers long range fighting over close range. Her weapon of choice is a bow, but she has two serif blades as backup. She's struggled to get to the top, and can be found roaming Brooklyn|

xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mino's RP Storage Empty Shadows of the Graced

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Sáb Jul 19, 2014 2:45 pm

Mino's RP Storage 219xqom
Name:;
Thalia Arville Middluns
Seventeen
Birthdate:;
9/25
Female
From Where?:;
Middluns
Position:;
The eldest - and only - child of the Middluns royal family
Graced?:;
Yes, her right eye is hazel, while here left one is grey. She has the grace of knowledge. She can access any information as long as it is written on a book, and not hidden by a spell.
Personality:;
{Fiery {Rebellious {Has a way with words {Good at reading people 
History:;
When she was born as a graceling, her mother insisted that she wear lenses to hide it. She has been wearing lenses ever since. Because of the political situation in Middluns, Thalia's parents were - and are - often gone to other kingdoms. Thalia was raised by her nursemaid, and only friend, Maia. She dreams of leaving her castle, and learning advanced swordplay. Until that glorious day, she engrosses herself in books.
Do You Know of the Consul?:;
Yes, she knows, and despises, the consul even though she is a part of it.
Extra:;
Despite having the grace of knowledge, she prefers fighting. Her weapons of choice are two long broadswords. She also has a small dagger in case she needs to go for precision.

~o0o~

Mino's RP Storage 1zlbpl5
Name:;
Alexander Draught
Eighteen
Birthdate:;
3/12

Male
From Where?:;
Pikkia
Position:;
He was the apprentice of a blacksmith, but he's just a regular citizen now
Graced?:;
Yes, his right eye is azure, while his left eye is a darker shade of blue. He has the grace of fire. He can bend it to his will.
Personality:;
{ Skeptical at times{ Cheery{ Can be an open book, and mysterious at the same time{ Doesn't hold grudges for the most{ Peace loving
History:;
He was born as the second child into an extremely poor family in Pikkia. His family couldn't afford basic needs, so he and all of his six siblings were sent to earn money. He was sent as an apprentice for a local blacksmith. He learnt how to use, and forge swords as an apprentice. His grace wasn't very noticeable as both of his eyes were blue, but it was only a matter of time before he was found out. He made a narrow escape to Estill where he settled down for a little while before travelling to Middluns.
Do You Know of the Consul?:;
No he doesn't know of the consul. Nor does he have any respect for them as he holds them responsible for sending soldiers to capture him.
Extra:;
He uses a sword for the most part, it's his weapon of choice as he can incorporate fire techniques quite nicely into it. He's also tried archery, but he would prefer a defensive approach.

~o0o~

Face claims
Len from Vocaloid as Alexander
Misaki from Kaichou wa Maid Sama as Thalia
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mino's RP Storage Empty Realms

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Sáb Jul 19, 2014 2:48 pm

Mino's RP Storage 2gvlzko

General Information;;
Name Glaine Threshold
BirthdateJanuary 13th
Place of origin Ceres
Sexuality Heterosexual
Family Unknown
Crush/Significant other None

Appearance;;
Hair Colour Green
Eye Colour Golden
Complexion Pale
Build Medium to large
Height 6"1

Personality;;
Glaine is a very quiet and reserved person. He isn't a very approachable person. He has a certain 'air of authority' around him. He can take stress, but a little too much and he tends to snap. It may not seem like it, but he has a short temper. Most categorize him in the 'mysterious' section. He can be very skeptical at times, which could be a good thing, or a bad thing depending on the situation.

History;;
Not a lot is known about his past. Ask him about it, and he'll refuse any information point-blank. However, his comrades know a little about his past. He was born into a poor family in Ceres with an aspiration to become a swordsman and fight for his country. He's lived as a soldier for the royal family. He despises the royal family for reasons no one knows, but it was the reason he joined the rebels.

Extra;;
Doesn't trust easily
Is very anti-social
Is actually a rulebreaker, but he has to enforce rules to hide that image.
Is very good at reading people's emotions and words.

Images;;
Mino's RP Storage Actor39_0_0_sample_l
Mino's RP Storage Actor39Mino's RP Storage Actor39_ex

Face claim - Actor 39
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mino's RP Storage Empty Naruto (by Kristaju)

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Sáb Jul 19, 2014 2:50 pm

Kamuri Yasu
Nam✦ Kamuri Yasu
✦✦Ag✦ 
✦✦✦Par✦ 12 1/2
✦✦✦ParII ✦ 16 3/4
✦✦Biography ✦ Yasu was born into one of the Advanced Bloodlines of the Mist Village. Like Haku, she was forced to hide her ability, or be killed. She wasn't found out, but she was taught to never trust anyone, and even now, she doesn't trust easily. Her parents and her fled to Konoha. Her parents were separated from her, and she later had to fend for herself. She moved into the village hidden in the leaves, and started at the academy. She still refuses to wear the leaf's headband due to her loyalties to her birth-village. 

Her name 'Yasu', means calm, which is ironic considering her hot-temper
✦✦Crush ✦ None
✦✦Appearance ✦ 
Par
Mino's RP Storage Miya___OC_by_fantasyland

✦✦✦ParII 
Mino's RP Storage Naruto_oc__yasu_by_Natskido
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mino's RP Storage Empty Alice in Wonderland - The Tomboy

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Lun Jul 28, 2014 6:29 pm

xxxxMino's RP Storage Amberliuxxxx

Mino's RP Storage 320-gold-divider-1-1

Hello!
I'm Celeste. Celeste Bateu. I'm from North Carolina. 

I may seem all butterflies and sunshine, but mess with me, and you will face my wrath. I don't have a black belt in Karate for nothing.

I'm your average 16-year old rebellious teenager. Annoyingly persistent, mood swings, you name it. I love sports, anything that's related to the sunny outdoors, which is weird considering I don't have much of a tan. I guess the sun was picky with me. I'm not complaining, appearances don't mean much to me. I wouldn't mind having my head shaved except the fact that I'd die of laughter every time I'd see my face.

I have no filter to my brain, at all. If I thought you looked like a carrot, I'd slap that in your face. In a sense, it's a good thing, in another sense, I'm doomed for eternity.

I will, and can eat anything. I've eaten a lot of things which a lot of people may question, but I've learned not to question myself. I literally have three talents, eating, listening to music for hours on an end, doing stupid things, and sports. Wait, that's three. I guess we now know why I flunked maths.

I hate studying with a capital 'H. I have to get good grades because of my mom, I get decent ones. Nothing like A+s, but Bs and A-s. She's got weird ideals like 'there's no place like home' and stuff.

Speaking of school. I'm the odd one out. You know if there's a group assignment, then I'll be the one working individually. Of course, I'd rather work alone than with those weasels I call my 'classmates'.

Also. I'm an introvert. I know you're probably scratching your head. Most people think that tomboys, are complete extroverts. Well, some aren't. And I'm one of them. Another thing, being introverted doesn't mean that I don't get mad, or that I am a complete 'thought-head'. I will yell my mind out, and still be shy with people.

Anyways, I think that's all for right now. I'm not a great writer or anything, so I have to congratulate you for reading this this far. Oh and one more thing: don't mess with me.

Mino's RP Storage 320-gold-divider-1-1

UPDATE I escribió:2014-07-30

Última edición por Pennysns el Miér Jul 30, 2014 1:44 am, editado 2 veces
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mino's RP Storage Empty Legend of Zelda RP FULL POST

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Lun Jul 28, 2014 6:37 pm

Introduction post:
Código:
[center][img(60px,60px)]http://i61.tinypic.com/nvdttl.png[/img][color=#993333][size=24][font=Times New Roman]T[/font][/size][size=18][font=Times New Roman]HE[/font][/size][/color][color=#993333][size=24] [font=Times New Roman]L[/font][/size][size=18][font=Times New Roman]EGEND[/font][/size][/color][color=#993333][size=24] [font=Times New Roman]O[/font][/size][size=18][font=Times New Roman]F[/font][/size][/color] [color=#993333][size=24][font=Times New Roman]Z[/font][/size][size=18][font=Times New Roman]ELDA[/font][/size][/color][img(60px,60px)]http://i61.tinypic.com/nvdttl.png[/img][/center]

[center][img]http://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/assets/4599239/hyrule-grass.gif[/img][/center]
[center][size=24][color=#339999]┌[/color][/size]xxxxxxxx[img(40px,40px)]http://i61.tinypic.com/2qbb2wo.png<font size=[/img]xxxxxxxx[size=24][color=#339999]┐[/color][/size]
[updown][color=#996699][size=10]Oh youth, guided by the servant of the goddess[/size][/color]
[size=10][color=#000000]x[/color][/size]
[color=#996699][size=10]unite earth and sky[/size][/color]
[color=#996699][size=10] and bring light to the land.[/size][/color]
[/updown]

[size=24][color=#339999]└[/color][/size]xxxxxxxx[img(40px,40px)]http://i61.tinypic.com/2qbb2wo.png<font size=[/img][color=#000000]xxxxxxxx[/color][size=24][color=#339999]┘[/color][/size]
[/center]

[center][size=24][color=#339999]┌[/color][/size][size=10][color=#000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/size][img(40px,40px)]http://www.zeldawiki.org/images/8/89/Nayru.png[/img][img(50px,50px)]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090311222754/zelda/images/1/1b/Din's_Pearl.png[/img][img(40px,40px)]http://i61.tinypic.com/2qbb2wo.png<font size=[/img][color=#000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=24][color=#339999]┐[/color][/size]
[size=10][color=#996699]Ah, Hyrule. It is truly the land of the Goddesses.
You've never heard of it?! You must be living in the Great Sea, traveler. No matter, let me tell you a little about it. It is where legends are alive, infact, there may just be a legend in the making right now! Hoho, don't look at me like that. You'll understand when you get there. It is a beautiful place, you must visit it. There is the castle, and Castle Town. If you're lucky, you might just see her royal highness! Well, except the fact that her highness was... umm... nevermind young traveler! You'll find out anyways. Ah look, we're nearly on the outskirts of Termina. Your location is here. [/color][/size]
[size=24][color=#339999]└[/color][/size][size=10][color=#000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/size][img(40px,40px)]http://www.zeldawiki.org/images/8/89/Nayru.png[/img][img(50px,50px)]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090311222754/zelda/images/1/1b/Din's_Pearl.png[/img][img(40px,40px)]http://i61.tinypic.com/2qbb2wo.png<font size=[/img][color=#000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=24][color=#339999]┘[/color][/size]
[/center]

[center][size=24][color=#339999]┌[/color][/size]xxxxxxxx[img(40px,40px)]http://i61.tinypic.com/2qbb2wo.png<font size=[/img]xxxxxxxx[size=24][color=#339999]┐[/color][/size]
[updown][color=#996699][size=10]Oh youth, show the two whirling sails the way to the Light Tower[/size][/color]
[color=#996699][size=10]...and before you a path shall open[/size][/color]
[color=#996699][size=10]and a heavenly song you shall hear.[/size][/color]
[/updown]

[size=24][color=#339999]└[/color][/size]xxxxxxxx[img(40px,40px)]http://i61.tinypic.com/2qbb2wo.png<font size=[/img][color=#000000]xxxxxxxx[/color][size=24][color=#339999]┘[/color][/size]
[/center]

About
Código:
[center][img(60px,60px)]http://i61.tinypic.com/nvdttl.png[/img][color=#993333][size=24][font=Times New Roman]T[/font][/size][size=18][font=Times New Roman]HE[/font][/size][/color][color=#993333][size=24] [font=Times New Roman]L[/font][/size][size=18][font=Times New Roman]EGEND[/font][/size][/color][color=#993333][size=24] [font=Times New Roman]O[/font][/size][size=18][font=Times New Roman]F[/font][/size][/color] [color=#993333][size=24][font=Times New Roman]Z[/font][/size][size=18][font=Times New Roman]ELDA[/font][/size][/color][img(60px,60px)]http://i61.tinypic.com/nvdttl.png[/img][/center]

[center][img]http://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/assets/4599351/spider-chase.gif[/img][/center]
[updown][color=#996699][size=10]Oh youth, guided by the servant of the goddess[/size][/color]
[/updown]

[/center]

[center][size=24][color=#339999]┌[/color][/size][size=10][color=#000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/size][img(40px,40px)]http://www.zeldawiki.org/images/8/89/Nayru.png[/img][img(50px,50px)]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090311222754/zelda/images/1/1b/Din's_Pearl.png[/img][img(40px,40px)]http://i61.tinypic.com/2qbb2wo.png<font size=[/img][color=#000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=24][color=#339999]┐[/color][/size]
[size=10][color=#996699]A great evil that has been kept at bay for centuries untold is resurfacing. It is older than any monster yet, and just as powerful as the Great Three themselves. However, what happens when that monster is kept in a vessel? And what happens when that vessel is slaughtered? How will Hyrule survive this challenge that even the bravest of the brave fear to take? Is this the end? So many questions, yet so little answers... this is truly the end...[/color][/size]
[size=24][color=#339999]└[/color][/size][size=10][color=#000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][/size][img(40px,40px)]http://www.zeldawiki.org/images/8/89/Nayru.png[/img][img(50px,50px)]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090311222754/zelda/images/1/1b/Din's_Pearl.png[/img][img(40px,40px)]http://i61.tinypic.com/2qbb2wo.png<font size=[/img][color=#000000]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=24][color=#339999]┘[/color][/size]
[/center]

[size=10][color=#996699]This role-play is loosely based on the Zelda U trailer shown at E3 2014. It can be seen [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upXyl6GRLg0]here.[/url] This role-play will be based on the world based on the trailer. However, you are not completely bound to it, as in every role play, artistic freedom is always allowed. Just make sure that you know at least a little bit about Zelda lore. Everything will be explained, but not to be confused, just do your research. Or, if you have any questions, ask me.[/color][/size]
[/center]

[updown][color=#996699][size=10]Oh youth, show the two whirling sails the way to the Light Tower[/size][/color]
[/updown]

[/center]

Plot:
Código:

[center][img]http://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/assets/4599503/bridge-smash.gif[/img][/center]
[/updown]

[/center]

[size=10][color=#996699]Six teenagers, distantly related to reincarnations of the previous heroes, are on the scent for adventure. Fate has it that they meet, and they somehow end up travelling with each other. Friendships are made, and they realize that if they want to survive, and save their beloved kingdom, they will have to fight this new enemy. But with every good thing, comes a sacrifice. Especially when it involves saving Hyrule.[/color][/size]
[/center]

[/updown]

[/center]

Rules
Código:

[center][img]http://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/assets/4599527/bridge-attack.gif[/img][/center]
[/updown]

[/center]

[size=10][color=#996699]{No homophobia. You do it, you're out.
No Mary Sue's/Gary Stu's/godmodding}
{Use brackets when chatting {[()]}
No fights}
Write at least three lines (not sentences), two if you have writer's block}
{Post at least once in 4-5 days, notify me if you need to be gone longer
Feel free to take face claims from the Zelda series. No human faces please^^}
{Follow the specif parameters for each characters.[/color][/size]
[/center]

[/updown]

[/center]

Characters
Código:

[center][img]http://i61.tinypic.com/bgaauq.jpg[/img][/center]
[/updown]

[/center]

[size=10][color=#996699]{{Swordsman
[17][Pennysns][Male][Hylian-Sheikah][Damien]
{{Archer
[Age][Played By][Female][Race][Name]
{{Healer
{{Sorcerer
[Age][Played By][Male][Race][Name]
{{Ninja
[Age][Played By][Male][Race][Name]
{{Ninja II
[/color][/size]
[/center]

[/updown]

[/center]

Forms and Other things:
Código:

[center][img(500px,300px)]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-05q3_2LLSOM/U9M18ulD5eI/AAAAAAAAGqI/4DNUnvpnI8A/w1026-h577-no/14+-+1[/img][/center]
[/updown]

[/center]

[size=10][color=#996699]FORMS;;
[color=#000000]xxx[/color][url=http://www.online-winxclub.com/t1200-the-legend-of-zelda-open-five-spots-left#68634]Pennysns[/url] [/color][/size]
[/center]

[size=10][color=#996699]OTHERS;;
=This RP is [i]Open![/i][/color][/size]
[/center]

[/updown]

[/center]

My form
Código:
[center][img]http://i61.tinypic.com/nvdttl.png[/img][/center]
[center][img(30px,30px)]http://i61.tinypic.com/nvdttl.jpg[/img][size=16][color=#99cc66][font=Sans-serif][b]D[/b] a m i e n[img(30px,30px)]http://i61.tinypic.com/nvdttl.jpg[/img][b]N[/b] o h a n s o n[/font][/color][/size]

[img(80px,80px)]http://i61.tinypic.com/nvdttl.jpg[/img]

[img]http://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/assets/4600079/end-arrow-shot.gif[/img]

[img(80px,80px)]http://i61.tinypic.com/nvdttl.jpg[/img]

[img(40px,40px)]http://i61.tinypic.com/nvdttl.jpg[/img]
[img(40px,40px)]http://i61.tinypic.com/nvdttl.jpg[/img][color=#99cc66][size=10]Damien[/size][/color][img(40px,40px)]http://i61.tinypic.com/nvdttl.jpg[/img]

[size=10][color=#99cc66]Damien lives with his paternal grandfather - a [color=#9999cc][b]blacksmith[/b][/color] - as his parents [color=#9999cc][b]divorced[/b][/color] long ago. He uses a sword for the most part, but he also knows some [color=#9999cc][b]archery[/b][/color] due to him insisting that he needed to know how to fight from a long range. His strengths still lie in [color=#9999cc][b]swords[/b][/color]. His attacks tend to have less [color=#9999cc][b]strength [/b][/color]than most bulky warriors (due to his mid-way height), but he has  [color=#9999cc][b]precision[/b][/color]. He tends to be better with [color=#9999cc][b]weapons[/b][/color] rather than [color=#9999cc][b]magic[/b][/color], but he can use the three most basic spells - [color=#9999cc][b]Din's Fire[/b][/color], [color=#9999cc][b]Nayru's Love[/b][/color] and [color=#9999cc][b]Farore's Wind[/b][/color]. He tends to use [color=#9999cc][b]Din's[/b][/color] fire the most. His [color=#9999cc][b]eyesight[/b][/color] is also his advantage, he can see nearly as far as you could with a [color=#9999cc][b]Hawkeye[/b][/color], except without it. It comes in handy when he uses a bow.
[img(30px,30px)]http://i61.tinypic.com/nvdttl.jpg[/img]
[color=#9999cc][b]Damien[/b][/color] and his Grandfather live in [color=#9999cc][b]Castle Town[/b][/color]. Damien tends to travel around [color=#9999cc][b]Hyrule[/b][/color] bringing materials like [color=#9999cc][b]Rare Ore[/b][/color] back to his grandfather to forge. He usually 'borrows' his grandfather's horse when he travels, but he keeps an extremely rare [color=#9999cc][b]purple [i]Zaru[/i]*[/b][/color] (i.e. phoenix) named [color=#9999cc][b]Zeffa[/b][/color] as a pet. He uses it as a messenger-bird at times, but mostly it's just his pet, although he has trained it to drop bombs on enemies and steal fruit.
He can be [color=#9999cc][b]warm[/b][/color] to the people he knows well, but extremely [color=#9999cc][b]cold[/b][/color] to the ones he does not like. His temper seems to be in between [color=#9999cc][b]hot-headedness[/b][/color], and [color=#9999cc][b]reasonable[/b][/color]. It tends to flick to one of those two depending on the situation. He doesn't hold grudges easily, but when he does, he doesn't let them go easily. The same goes for his [color=#9999cc][b]determination[/b][/color], especially if he's annoyed or angry.
Apart from being determined and such, he can [color=#9999cc][b]steal pretty well[/b][/color], and hide it like a pro. This is what I like to call a 'misuse of [color=#9999cc][b]Sheikah blood'[/b][/color].
Speaking of Sheikahs, his mother's family side had quite a few [color=#9999cc][b]Sheikahs[/b][/color], infact most of it was Sheikah. His father's side, however, was mostly an unbroken line of [color=#9999cc][b]Hylians[/b][/color], except for a[color=#9999cc][b] Gerudo[/b][/color] or two. Therefore he's half Hylian, half-Sheikah, however to most people he knows, he's just a Hylian. He's also related to a [color=#9999cc][b]Hero of Time[/b][/color] which is why he has such an [color=#9999cc][b]uncanny[/b][/color] resemblance to him.
Speaking of looks, he has [color=#9999cc][b]hair[/b][/color] that reaches just above the end of his [color=#9999cc][b]neck[/b][/color]. Most of the time, he keeps it tied in a [color=#9999cc][b]ponytail[/b][/color]. When he was younger, he was ridiculed for having such long hair by soldiers who visited his grandfather. Now, most people are [color=#9999cc][b]accustomed[/b][/color] to seeing him in it.
He is also close to the Hyrulian Guard Captain, council member, and Sheikah Captain [color=#9999cc][b]Impa[/b][/color]. Impa is one of the few people who knows that he is a Sheikah. They met when he was younger, and she was trying for becoming the Guard Captain. At first, they did not get along well together, but [color=#9999cc][b]eventually[/b][/color] they did. If you didn't know that they weren't related, you would think that they were [color=#9999cc][b]brother[/b][/color] and [color=#9999cc][b]sister[/b][/color].
Enough for story time, isn't it? I'll see you when the wind points [color=#9999cc][b]north[/b][/color], or was it [color=#9999cc][b]south[/b][/color]? Nevermind.[/color]
[img(30px,30px)]http://i61.tinypic.com/nvdttl.jpg[/img][/size][/center]

[center][img(40px,40px)]http://i61.tinypic.com/nvdttl.jpg[/img][color=#99cc66][size=10]Damien[/size][/color][img(40px,40px)]http://i61.tinypic.com/nvdttl.jpg[/img]
[img(40px,40px)]http://i61.tinypic.com/nvdttl.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][img(80px,80px)]http://i61.tinypic.com/nvdttl.jpg[/img][/center]

[center][size=9][color=#000000]Face Claim - Link Zelda U E3 2014
*Zaru means Friday in Hylian
GIF, Triforce design - http://www.polygon.com/2014/6/11/5800848/zelda-wii-u-nintendo-e3 and the triforce design was taken from google, and then redrawn by me[/color][/size][/center]

Start post
Código:
WIP

Última edición por Pennysns el Miér Jul 30, 2014 1:54 pm, editado 4 veces
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mino's RP Storage Empty The Legend of Zelda - Damien

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Mar Jul 29, 2014 4:05 am

Mino's RP Storage Nvdttl
Mino's RP Storage NvdttlD a m i e nMino's RP Storage NvdttlN o h a n s o n

Mino's RP Storage Nvdttl

Mino's RP Storage End-arrow-shot

Mino's RP Storage Nvdttl

Mino's RP Storage Nvdttl
Mino's RP Storage NvdttlDamienMino's RP Storage Nvdttl

Damien lives with his paternal grandfather - a blacksmith - as his parents divorced long ago. He uses a sword for the most part, but he also knows some archery due to him insisting that he needed to know how to fight from a long range. His strengths still lie in swords. His attacks tend to have less strength than most bulky warriors (due to his mid-way height), but he has  precision. He tends to be better with weapons rather than magic, but he can use the three most basic spells - Din's Fire, Nayru's Love and Farore's Wind. He tends to use Din's fire the most. His eyesight is also his advantage, he can see nearly as far as you could with a Hawkeye, except without it. It comes in handy when he uses a bow.
Mino's RP Storage Nvdttl
Damien and his Grandfather live in Castle Town. Damien tends to travel around Hyrule bringing materials like Rare Ore back to his grandfather to forge. He usually 'borrows' his grandfather's horse when he travels, but he keeps an extremely rare purple Zaru* (i.e. phoenix) named Zeffa as a pet. He uses it as a messenger-bird at times, but mostly it's just his pet, although he has trained it to drop bombs on enemies and steal fruit.
Mino's RP Storage Nvdttl
He can be warm to the people he knows well, but extremely cold to the ones he does not like. His temper seems to be in between hot-headedness, and reasonable. It tends to flick to one of those two depending on the situation. He doesn't hold grudges easily, but when he does, he doesn't let them go easily. The same goes for his determination, especially if he's annoyed or angry.
Mino's RP Storage Nvdttl
Apart from being determined and such, he can steal pretty well, and hide it like a pro. This is what I like to call a 'misuse of Sheikah blood'.
Mino's RP Storage Nvdttl
Speaking of Sheikahs, his mother's family side had quite a few Sheikahs, infact most of it was Sheikah. His father's side, however, was mostly an unbroken line of Hylians, except for a Gerudo or two. Therefore he's half Hylian, half-Sheikah, however to most people he knows, he's just a Hylian. He's also related to a Hero of Time which is why he has such an uncanny resemblance to him.
Mino's RP Storage Nvdttl
Speaking of looks, he has hair that reaches just above the end of his neck. Most of the time, he keeps it tied in a ponytail. When he was younger, he was ridiculed for having such long hair by soldiers who visited his grandfather. Now, most people are accustomed to seeing him in it.
Mino's RP Storage Nvdttl
He is also close to the Hyrulian Guard Captain, council member, and Sheikah Captain Impa. Impa is one of the few people who knows that he is a Sheikah. They met when he was younger, and she was trying for becoming the Guard Captain. At first, they did not get along well together, but eventually they did. If you didn't know that they weren't related, you would think that they were brother and sister.
Mino's RP Storage Nvdttl
Enough for story time, isn't it? I'll see you when the wind points north, or was it south? Nevermind.

Mino's RP Storage Nvdttl

Mino's RP Storage NvdttlDamienMino's RP Storage Nvdttl
Mino's RP Storage Nvdttl

Mino's RP Storage Nvdttl

Face Claim - Link Zelda U E3 2014
*Zaru means Friday in Hylian
GIF, Triforce design - http://www.polygon.com/2014/6/11/5800848/zelda-wii-u-nintendo-e3 and the triforce design was taken from google, and then redrawn by me

Update I escribió:2014-07-30
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mino's RP Storage Empty Re: Mino's RP Storage

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 5. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba