Mino's RP Storage

Página 3 de 5. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Mino's RP Storage - Página 3 Empty Alexander Draught - Character Post

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Mar Ago 05, 2014 10:52 am

Código:
[size=12][color=#cccccc]┌┴[/color][/size][size=11][color=#83989D]Name[/color][/size][size=10][color=#cccccc]|[/color][/size][size=11][color=#83989D]Alexander[/color][/size][size=10][color=#cccccc]|[/color][/size][size=11][color=#83989D]Draught[/color][/size][size=13][color=#BFE8F2]||[/color][/size][size=11][color=#83989D]Time[/color][/size][size=10][color=#cccccc]|[/color][/size][size=11][color=#83989D]7:40 am[/color][/size][size=13][color=#BFE8F2]||[/color][/size][size=11][color=#83989D]Location[/color][/size][size=10][color=#cccccc]|[/color][/size][size=11][color=#83989D]Central[/color][/size][size=10][color=#cccccc]|[/color][/size][size=11][color=#83989D]Middluns[/color][/size][size=10][color=#cccccc]|[/color][/size][size=11][color=#83989D]Market[/color][/size][size=13][color=#BFE8F2]||[/color][/size][size=11][color=#83989D]Graced?[/color][/size][size=10][color=#cccccc]|[/color][/size][size=11][color=#83989D]Yes[/color][/size][size=13][color=#BFE8F2]||[/color][/size][size=11][color=#83989D]Feeling[/color][/size][color=#ccccff][size=10][color=#cccccc]|[/color][/size][size=11][color=#83989D]Tired[/color][/size][size=12][color=#cccccc]┬┘[/color][/size][/color]

[center][size=13][color=#BFE8F2]||[/color][/size][/center]

[center][size=12][color=#cccccc]┌┴[/color][/size][size=10][color=#cccccc]|[/color][/size][size=11][color=#83989D][Insert words here][/color][/size][size=10][color=#cccccc]|[/color][/size][size=12][color=#cccccc]┬┘[/color][/size][/center]
┌┴Name|Alexander|Draught||Time|7:40 am||Location|Central|Middluns|Market||Graced?|Yes||Feeling|Tired┬┘

||

┌┴|[Insert words here]|┬┘
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mino's RP Storage - Página 3 Empty Lenaki 'Len' Thorne - Character Post

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Mar Ago 05, 2014 10:54 am

Código:
[color=#000000][center][size=18]☯[/size]
[size=13]╔══════════════[/size][size=24]☯[/size][size=13]══════════════╗[/size]
[size=18]☯[/size]
[updown]
[size=10]Lenaki Thorne [b];;[/b] Len

Age [b];;[/b] 17

Feeling [b];;[/b] Stressed

Time [b];;[/b] 7:50 A.M.

Near the School Campus [b];;[/b] walking to Chemistry[/updown][/size]
[size=18]☯[/size]
[size=13]╚══════════════[/size][size=24]☯[/size][size=13]══════════════╝[/size]
[size=18]☯[/size][/center][/color]

╔════════════════════════════╗

Lenaki Thorne ;; Len

Age ;; 17

Feeling ;; Stressed

Time ;; 7:50 A.M.

Near the School Campus ;; walking to Chemistry

╚════════════════════════════╝
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mino's RP Storage - Página 3 Empty Saphire & Jack - Dreamer's Whisper

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Mar Ago 05, 2014 6:26 pm

Mino's RP Storage - Página 3 Tumblr_n28f2kziqH1rk5xgio5_500

: N a m e : : Sapphiria 'Saphire' Madico
: A g e : : 15 3/4 }
: G e n d e r : : female }
: S e x u a l i t y : : Pansexual }
: S t a t u s : : alive } mortal } single
: P e r s o n a l i t y : : sweet until you insult her } smiley } fangirl } dreamer }
: S t r e n g h t s : : singing } reading } letting go of grudges }
: F l a w s : : She will often say things she doesn't mean } Tends to loose herself in her head
: H i s t o r y : : Saphire, too, was born in Burgess. She was raised in an eastern household with parents who criticized her for her 'westernized' ideals. She tends to be a very cheery person, which is why she usually gets along well with people. Due to her being a huge book-nerd, she loves reading, and usually gets good grades. Except in... maths. }
: C r u s h : : n/a } later;; Leo }
: F a c e C l a i m : : Demi Lovato }

Mino's RP Storage - Página 3 Tumblr_mjw3xbQKxl1r7004mo3_500: : N a m e : : Jack Frost
: A g e : : 17 (Appearance) | 300
: G e n d e r : : male
: S t a t u s : : resurrected;; alive | immortal: spirit | single
: P e r s o n a l i t y : : sarcastic | caring | talkative
: S t r e n g h t s : : winter | anything cold
: F l a w s : : stubborn | naive
: S p i r i t I n f o : : spirit | center;; winter | spirit of Winter | weapon: Staff
: C r u s h : : Astrid
: F a c e C l a i m : : Random... Google picture
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mino's RP Storage - Página 3 Empty Sapphiria 'Saphire' Madico - Character Post

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Mar Ago 05, 2014 9:40 pm

Código:
[center][color=#000000]15 [/color][color=#8B9AB6]Sapphiria 'Saphire' Madico[/color] [color=#000000]School[/color] [color=#8B9AB6]Relieved[/color] [color=#000000]Crush:; Leonardo 'Leo'[/color] [color=#8B9AB6]Mortal[/color][/center]
15 Sapphiria 'Saphire' Madico School Relieved Crush:; Leonardo 'Leo' Mortal
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mino's RP Storage - Página 3 Empty Dreamer's Whispers - Jack Frost - Character Post

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Mar Ago 05, 2014 9:41 pm

Código:
[center][color=#336699]Jack Frost * 17 * Spirit of Winter * crush:; Astrid 'Asty' Winters * Calm

[size=10]words go here[/size][/color][/center]
Jack Frost * 17 * Spirit of Winter * crush:; Astrid 'Asty' Winters * Calm

words go here
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mino's RP Storage - Página 3 Empty Tbe Game of Life - The Feminist - Isabelle Di' Murro

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Miér Ago 06, 2014 11:28 am

Isabelle Di' Murro
Mino's RP Storage - Página 3 Tumblr_mzt7g7JYJa1qe4aaeo1_500
Isabelle Di' Murro
T h e r e 's N o t h i n g L e f t T o S a y, G i v e I t U p N o w

History;;Isabelle Di' Murro was born into a rich family on the Eastern side of Italy, but she moved
to Los Angeles when she was little. Her mother divorced her father when she was twelve, and married
another man. Thus, Isabelle had a younger sister. Her life was perfect, until her sister was killed by a
thief who attempted to rob their house. Isabelle joined the game in order to revive her sister and make
her life the way it was.
B e l o w M y S o u l I F e e l A n E n g i n e, C o l l a p s i n g A s I t S e e s T h e P a i n

Personality and Appearence;;Isabelle may look sweet and kind, but this girl is ablaze. Say
something wrong, and she will rip your head off. She cares deeply about the people she knows
well. She's often too stubborn for her own good, though she does try to be reasonable if she
can. She hates men due to her [birth] father, but it isn't as if she won't talk to any male. She
is a bisexual female, who stands at 5"10, and towers most girl her age as she is seventeen. She
has large sea-green eyes and pale skin, that has developed a slight tan due to her outdoor strolls.
She has a muscled body, but she isn't thin or underweight. Isabelle loves music and dancing. She
also has an interest in books as well, but not as much as music or dancing. She is a skilled archer,
but she also knows how to fight with knives, and can fight without any weapons, when she does
so, she will try to go for your nerves, trying to paralyze you or knock your consciousness out.
W h o K n o w s H o w L o n g I' v e B e e n A w a k e N o w? T h e S h a d o w s D o n' t S l e e p

Mino's RP Storage - Página 3 Tumblr_mt3x90hbmg1rsrgi4o3_500

]Face Claim - Korra - The Legend of Korra
Song Lyrics - Nothing Left to Say
GIFs - Tumblr
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mino's RP Storage - Página 3 Empty The Obscuro Opera - Dubstep Dynamite - Isabelle Di' Murro

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Miér Ago 06, 2014 12:21 pm

Mino's RP Storage - Página 3 Ofal1w
Mino's RP Storage - Página 3 Tumblr_mrc4aqSymD1rxfz3so1_500
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Age ;; 17
Birthday :: March 10
Gender ;; Female
Label :: Dubstep Dynamite
Sexuality ;; Biseuxal
Face Claim :: Korra - Legend of Korra
Height ;; 5'10
Weight :: 123 lb
Eyes ;; Sea Green
Hair :: Chocolate Brown
Skin ;; The middle tones of pale, with a slight tan

╚══════════════════════════════╝
Mino's RP Storage - Página 3 Tumblr_n2p12daHAE1sokbpro1_500
╔══════════════════════════════╗
Isabelle Di' Murro was born into a rich family on the Eastern side of Italy, but she moved
to Los Angeles when she was little. Her mother divorced her father when she was twelve, and married
another man. Thus, Isabelle had a younger sister.

Isabelle may look sweet and kind, but this girl is ablaze. Say
something wrong, and she will rip your head off. She cares deeply about the people she knows
well. She's often too stubborn for her own good, though she does try to be reasonable if she
can. She hates men due to her [birth] father, but it isn't as if she won't talk to any male. She
is a bisexual female, who stands at 5"10, and towers most girl her age as she is seventeen. She
has large sea-green eyes and pale skin, that has developed a slight tan due to her outdoor strolls.
She has a muscled body, but she isn't thin or underweight. Isabelle loves music and dancing. She
also has an interest in books as well, but not as much as music or dancing. She is a skilled archer,
but she also knows how to fight with knives, and can fight without any weapons, when she does
so, she will try to go for your nerves, trying to paralyze you or knock your consciousness out.

╚══════════════════════════════╝
Mino's RP Storage - Página 3 Tumblr_mt3x90hbmg1rsrgi4o1_500Mino's RP Storage - Página 3 Fcmzoo
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mino's RP Storage - Página 3 Empty alt. Isabelle Di' Murro - Character post

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Miér Ago 06, 2014 5:45 pm

Código:
[center]
[img]http://i59.tinypic.com/fw7eky.jpg[/img]
[size=10][color=#C2A8E0]Name;; Isabelle Di' Murro [color=#7C93CD]ჯ[/color]  others;; others [color=#7C93CD]ჯ[/color]  others;; others [color=#000000]xxxxx[/color] Location;; ---[color=#7C93CD]ჯ[/color] Time;; ---[color=#7C93CD]ჯ[/color] Feeling;; ---[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=#FFF0F6]x[/color][/size]
[color=#000000]xxxxx[/color]

[size=10][color=#C2A8E0]words[/color][/size]

[color=#000000]xxxxx[/color]
[size=1][color=#FFF0F6]x[/color][/size]
[img]http://i59.tinypic.com/fw7eky.jpg[/img][/center]

Mino's RP Storage - Página 3 Fw7eky
Name;; Isabelle Di' Murro  others;; others  others;; others xxxxx Location;; --- Time;; --- Feeling;; ---

x
xxxxx

words

xxxxx
x

Persona 4:
Obscuro Opera:
The Game of Life:

Última edición por xSwimmieX el Sáb Ago 16, 2014 12:00 pm, editado 2 veces
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mino's RP Storage - Página 3 Empty Crystal Whitemare - Character Post

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Jue Ago 07, 2014 1:27 pm

Código:
[center][size=24][color=#cc99ff]❝[/color][/size]──────[color=#cc3333][b]Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ[/b][/color]──────[size=24][color=#cc99ff]❞[/color][/size]

[left][color=#66cccc][size=16]══════════════════════════╗[/size][/color][size=24][color=#cc99ff]❞[/color][/size]
[size=10][color=#99cc99]Name;; Crystal Whitemare | Location;; Blablabla | Feeling;; blabla bla[/size]

[size=13][color=#FFF0F6]═════════════[/color][/size][color=#cc3333][b]Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ[/b][/color]

[size=10]Other stuff etc bla
[/color][/size]
[color=#66cccc][size=16]══════════════════════════╝[/size][/color][size=24][color=#cc99ff]❞[/color][/size]
[/left]

[right][color=#66cccc][size=16]╔════════════════════════════════════════════════[/size][/color][size=24][color=#cc99ff]❞[/color][/size][/right]
[right][size=10][color=#99cc99][Words go here][/color][/size][/right]
[right][color=#66cccc][size=16]╚════════════════════════════════════════════════[/size][/color][size=24][color=#cc99ff]❞[/color][/size][/right]

[size=24][color=#cc99ff]❝[/color][/size]──────[color=#cc3333][b]Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ[/b][/color]──────[size=24][color=#cc99ff]❞[/color][/size][/center]
──────Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ──────

══════════════════════════╗
Name;; Crystal Whitemare | Location;; Blablabla | Feeling;; blabla bla

═════════════Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Other stuff etc bla

══════════════════════════╝

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════
[Words go here]
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════

──────Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ──────
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX