Naruto RPG (Start!)

Página 2 de 111. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 56 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Naruto RPG (Start!) - Página 2 Empty Re: Naruto RPG (Start!)

Mensaje  eliment Mar Ago 05, 2014 6:57 pm

"the team behind you, the girl with blond hair and a fan on her back". Vixen said in a low voice to Naruto
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Ago 05, 2014 7:05 pm

"Oh..." Naruto said as he looked with the corner of his eyes.

"That's hidden village of sand." Kabuto said.

"I heard about them. But, never seen one in person." Namine said as she glanced at the 3.

Suddenly a man with a huge scar on his face and wearing all black walked into the room. "Those who are taking the Chunin exam! Go into this room and find a seat right away!" The man called out.

Everyone start to move and Kabuto got up and push his glasses up with his finger. "Well, that's our cue. It's time to take the written proportion." Kabuto said.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Mar Ago 05, 2014 7:18 pm

Vixen nodded and walked into the room. She noticed right away that all the teams were being split up from the leaf village into a triangle shape. She sat down next to Lee.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Ago 05, 2014 7:58 pm

"Nice to see you right next to me Vixen." Lee said with a smile.

Namine was separated from her team and she start to sit next to the girl from the sand village with a giant fan. She didn't really talk to her that much, but she does seem suspicious in Namine's eyes.

Most of the team got separated and the same exact man came and went to the center of the class where he is being faced. "Welcome to the Chunin exam. My name is Ibiki, as for the rules of the test. Do not chet." Ibiki said.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Mar Ago 05, 2014 8:07 pm

"Hi notice where everyone is sitting". Vixen whispered to Lee before the man come into the room. She found what he said a bit obvious about not cheating.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Ago 05, 2014 8:14 pm

"With the way people are sitting..." Lee mentioned. "Don't underestimate them." Lee said as he glared at each and every one of the people in the chunin exam.

"That is all I am expecting from you guys. Good luck on the test." Ibiki said as he walked away and went somewhere else to go do something.

The test were already passed out and everyone got started on the test. It was so quiet in the room and everyone was so busy focusing on the test.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Mar Ago 05, 2014 8:24 pm

Vixen noticed that Lee had his head band on his head and not around his waist, she could also hear bugs and other sounds around her making her thing some of them were cheating. Looking down at the paper she started to bite her nails I really want to know what she calls basic i have no idea what level some of these questions are at she thought to herself. writing all the ones she knew the answer down not doing any of the questions in order, then went to the more complex ones. She noticed some were calrm and Sakura was one of them.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  khlover22 Mar Ago 05, 2014 8:26 pm

Namine was calm and struggling at the same time. This test was being too much for her. She knew some questions she learned, but some of them was she have never seen before. Namine notice Naruto was struggling and he was thinking too hard. She gave a small smile and thought, Don't give up that easily Naruto-kun...

Naruto was thinking too hard. He knew some of the questions, but half of the one he doesn't get he just guess on them. Um... I think this is right. Naruto thought to himself.
khlover22

khlover22

Mensaje  eliment Mar Ago 05, 2014 8:40 pm

Vixen started to bite her nails she couldn't read some of the words, making it impossible for her to understand the question. Now what? She said under her breath looking at the last 5 questions biting down on her nails ever harder. She could hear chairs moving but couldn't see why at this moment in time.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 111. Precedente  1, 2, 3 ... 56 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba