The Labyrinth of Time - Etrain Odysessy - Chapter i up!

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

The Labyrinth of Time - Etrain Odysessy - Chapter i up! Empty The Labyrinth of Time - Etrain Odysessy - Chapter i up!

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Sáb Ago 16, 2014 10:03 pm

The Labyrinth of Time - Etrain Odysessy - Chapter i up! BlackAbstractOrnateDivider_001
T h e L a b r y n t h O f T i m e
O n e D a y, W e W i l l T a k e O v e r, A n d T h e L i g h t W i l l
F  a  d  e

The Labyrinth of Time - Etrain Odysessy - Chapter i up! 142xys3

Welcome to Tharsis!
This is a land full of mysteries and miracles. Most of which remain unknown to most, including it's inhabitants. This is a place where guilds take upon the task of going into one of Tharsis's most known mysteries; the labyrinth. Few have ever entered it and left with their lives. None of those who survive live very long after that. Even so, guilds still take upon that task. A team of girls from a guild decide to enter the mysterious labyrinth, however, they may find themselves somewhere where they didn't expect to be.

The Labyrinth of Time - Etrain Odysessy - Chapter i up! 2gujszr

Última edición por xSwimmieX el Dom Ago 17, 2014 11:25 am, editado 1 vez
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

The Labyrinth of Time - Etrain Odysessy - Chapter i up! Empty About

The Labyrinth of Time - Etrain Odysessy - Chapter i up! BlackAbstractOrnateDivider_001
F  a  d  e

Before any of you misunderstand, this is not a 'If The Forums Were Real' type story. This is strictly a private story [character-wise, you can post here, of course.] It involved me and my close friends from the Google+ community we have. You cannot ask for our Google+ usernames, as it would violate the forum rules, and it would make things awkward. This revolves in the world of Etrain Odysessy, particularly in Tharsis. I am not extremely educated in Etrian Odysessy, therefore if I make a mistake in the game or it's lore, please correct me.

Última edición por xSwimmieX el Dom Ago 17, 2014 11:31 am, editado 1 vez
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

The Labyrinth of Time - Etrain Odysessy - Chapter i up! Empty Characters

F  a  d  e

Characters:;
Lorrell Quimby - Description unavailable
Mino ??? - Description unavailable

Última edición por xSwimmieX el Dom Ago 17, 2014 11:32 am, editado 1 vez
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

The Labyrinth of Time - Etrain Odysessy - Chapter i up! Empty Chapters

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Sáb Ago 16, 2014 10:04 pm

F  a  d  e

Chapter:;
Chapter i - Lorrell and Mino

Última edición por xSwimmieX el Dom Ago 17, 2014 11:20 am, editado 3 veces
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

The Labyrinth of Time - Etrain Odysessy - Chapter i up! Empty Chapter i - Lorrell and Mino

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Sáb Ago 16, 2014 10:08 pm

F  a  d  e

The brunette sighed, her crimson backpack slung over her right shoulder. It was more of a carrier bag, anyways, but that's beside the point. The girl had been walking for days, possibly weeks, travelling from Etria to Tharsis. She had no idea what had given her that idea, but she was determined to do the journey, and when she became determined, she became determined. She suddenly came to a stop when she heard someone above her. She realized that someone was dangling from the long trees of the forest which she was travelling in. She yelped and fell back in alarm. "Whoa! Didn't mean to scare you like that!" the girl said, she had almond brown eyes, a long face and long light brown hair. She was dangling from a thick branch from a lower tree. The girl had a weird orange hat that stood out, it had the face of a scared puffball. The girl dropped from the tree with no effort at all. The other girl got up and looked at the girl, particularly on the thing on top of head. The new girl moved tilted her head. "What's that on top of your head?" the girl without the hat squeaked. The hat moved, and the girl tried to move to check the hat, but she stepped into a layer of mud, and went tumbling down. Her arms flew around her, looking for something to hold onto. It found the hatted girl's head, and pulled her face first into the mud, which made her do a Very Feminine Yelp. Splat! The hatted girl fell into the pile of mud, while the other one landed on her butt. She quickly got up and tried to help the other one up. "I'm so sorry!" she said. The other girl gave her a thumbs up as a okay. "It's fine!" she said, her voice muffled due to her face being implanted in the mud. She got up, and wiped the mud off her face, thankfully, it hadn't gotten on her clothes. Now that she was out of the mud, the other girl noticed that her clothes consisted of a red shirt, with a scarf of some sort, it was way too long to be one, and blue/black pants and adventure boots. The girl held out her hand, "Lorrell. Lorrell Quimby." The other girl took Lorrell's hand, and said, "Mino. It's a nickname, you can call me that. Anyways, sorry for what happened." "Nah, don't worry." Lorrell shook her head as if saying it happens everday. "Um... Could you help me? I'm going to Tharsis, and I got lo-" "Great! Come on, I'll take you to the city! It's not very far." Lorrell said over-enthusiastically grabbing Mino by the wrist and pulled her with unexpected strength. Caught off-guard, Mino yelped, and tried to pull away as she was dragged away. This was going to be a long day.

~o0o~

"And you said it was a short walk?" Mino said with a hint of sarcasm and annoyance. Lorrell frowned, and rubbed the bottom of her chin, "We should have gotten there by now." Mino put her arms up in the air as Lorrell said that, "Admit it, we're lost!" she said. She was beginning to get a little more than worried as the sun had now shifted from it's place in the middle of the azure sky, to the dipping point of the horizon. Lorrell frowned a little more, "Hmm... well, I guess we'll have to sleep out tonight!" she ended it a little too enthusiastically for Mino's tastes. It seemed as if this girl was a bundle of innocence. Mino didn't meet a lot of people like her, and she didn't usually spend a lot of time, nor make friends with them, but she liked this girl in a weird way. She was beginning to warm up to her, which wasn't something she did usually.

"How are we going to spend the night? Maybe we can have a campfire!" Lorrell said. Mino shook her head, "A fire would attract enemies. Considering how high these trees are, I think they would be the safest place to sleep." Lorrell stood like a soldier and saluted Mino, "Aye aye, captain!" Mino gave the girl a wary smile, and began climbing up the tree next to her, or at least she tried to.

~o0o~

It was nearly night by the time that MIno finally got up the tree. She knew that she was a bad climber, but she didn't expect herself to suck so badly. Lorrell had climbed up and down the tree with such ease that Mino wanted to scream. The girl had found some juicy orange fruit, and had helped her get up the tree, so all was good. Mino stared at the sky through the tree's branches. Underneath the thick canopy, she hadn't been able to see a lot of the sky, but the moon looked beautiful from the top of the tree.
"I'm off to bed." she said, surprising herself. She wanted to stay up a while, preferably all night, and stare at the sky, but she knew that she had to go to sleep. She needed the energy.

Mino curled up and put her hands under her face as a pillow of sorts. Lorrell popped the last piece of fruit in her mouth, and did the same. "Night, Lorrell." Mino said, only to be replied with snores.

Info Box escribió:Words: 910
POV: None
Songs: None
Fanfic/oneshot/etc: Fanfiction - Etrian Odysessy

A/N: escribió:Huehuehue. It has begun.
[/size][/color]

Última edición por xSwimmieX el Dom Ago 17, 2014 11:33 am, editado 1 vez
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

The Labyrinth of Time - Etrain Odysessy - Chapter i up! Empty Re: The Labyrinth of Time - Etrain Odysessy - Chapter i up!

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Ago 16, 2014 10:09 pm

FOE HAT

I HAS FOE HAT

It has begun uwu
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

The Labyrinth of Time - Etrain Odysessy - Chapter i up! Empty Re: The Labyrinth of Time - Etrain Odysessy - Chapter i up!

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Sáb Ago 16, 2014 10:11 pm

YUSH YOU HAZ FOE HAT.
It has XD
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Ago 17, 2014 4:59 am

Winxer has a FOE hat! XD
*thinks for a minute* So Winxer would be a Runemaster then? XD With her witchy FOE hat. XD
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Dom Ago 17, 2014 10:59 am

She does! I'm wondering if I should give you a Lelouch plush.
Yep, I was thinking something along those lines XD
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba