The Tales of an Etrain Doctor - Whovian Odyssey - Fanfic -

Página 1 de 7. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

The Tales of an Etrain Doctor - Whovian Odyssey - Fanfic -  Empty The Tales of an Etrain Doctor - Whovian Odyssey - Fanfic -

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Jun 16, 2014 11:28 pm

Note - I know I'm going to get some haters for this though SeLaVe. I used this idea as a bargaining chip to get Winxer to update. And we since she did I now have to go through with this. So do not blame me for smashing to fandoms together just for no reason. Just think of me fulfilling a bargain that I made.

In the far away lands, far there than the reaches of Earth and beyond the dimensions of Gallifrey. There is another world, a world that is seldom know by those of other worlds, planets, and even those of earth. Though this world does have some basic in the modern human society. Apparently, one man managed to find this unknown planet, this unknown world and made it into a world for a series of games. These games in question are those know as the Etrian Odyssey series. Now that this planet, the planet of Etrian to be correct, now being told to other worlds through the wide web of the dimensions. Though that will not be our tale here. These are the Tales of an Etrian Doctor.

Última edición por ScarletDrakon el Lun Jun 16, 2014 11:42 pm, editado 1 vez
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

The Tales of an Etrain Doctor - Whovian Odyssey - Fanfic -  Empty The List of Doctors (if I ever get past one)

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Jun 16, 2014 11:30 pm

-List of Doctors and Companions-

-The First Doctor-
Information coming soon.

Última edición por ScarletDrakon el Lun Jun 16, 2014 11:40 pm, editado 1 vez
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

The Tales of an Etrain Doctor - Whovian Odyssey - Fanfic -  Empty Chapter Index

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Jun 16, 2014 11:30 pm

-Chapters-

Chapter 1 - The Coming of the Doctor - Page 1
Chapter 2 - The Boy and His Shadow - Page 2
Chapter 3 - A Shadow's Kiss is like a Gentle Rose - Page 3
Chapter 4 - The Garden of Shadows - Page 4
Chapter 5 - The Maiden of the Roses - Page 5
Chapter 6 - Ice Petals Fall, A New Adventure Starts! - Page 6
Chapter 7 - Into the Future, But Still in the Past - Coming Soon!

Última edición por CrimsonIzanagi el Miér Ago 13, 2014 9:44 pm, editado 7 veces
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

The Tales of an Etrain Doctor - Whovian Odyssey - Fanfic -  Empty Disclaimer - Please Read before Reading More -

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Jun 16, 2014 11:39 pm

Disclaimer

By this, I do not own or wish to infringe copywrites on Doctor Who, Etrian Odyssey, or both. This is only meant to be a mix of the two series and nothing more. For those of you who are Hard-Core Whovian and do not wish to see me do something wrong with the series as it stands then I would advise you not to read this. Like wise for those of you who are Hard-Core Etrians. The last thing I really need to see is posts spamming this topic saying that I "Shouldn't have made this" or "Stop destroying our lovely series". As the definition of fanfic is this, it is fan fiction. Meaning none of this will be real, or ever get on TV. And I know several people, mods, and mini mods are going to be looking over this topic as well its 'new' and looking at my posts here. And well this isn't psychic paper so I'll have to explain this well. I state this only so people don't leave slanderous comments, and I am not implying anyone does, on something that will only be purely fiction.

Now with this out of the way, I will start writing this. Though I wanted this out of the way on the front side not to be stuck in the back latter. Chao for now.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

The Tales of an Etrain Doctor - Whovian Odyssey - Fanfic -  Empty Re: The Tales of an Etrain Doctor - Whovian Odyssey - Fanfic -

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Jun 16, 2014 11:43 pm

Please leave your-
Comments
Questions
Queries
Assertions
Fan Girling
Assumptions
and
Death Threats below

Chapter 1 will be up by sometime in the next two days.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

The Tales of an Etrain Doctor - Whovian Odyssey - Fanfic -  Empty Chapter 1 - The Coming of the Doctor

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Miér Jun 18, 2014 10:13 pm

-Note-
If you are reading this it means that you have read the disclaimer. Also meaning that you will keep an open mind about this story and not get enraged after reading two words. Now with out a due I shall get this ball rolling and since this happens to be the second try I won't be as long as the first one was, well the computer ate the first one.

The alabaster moonlight shown down on the plains of Etrian. The pale light bouncing off the blades of grass giving them a lighter green color to them under the starry sky above. While after a matter of seconds the gentle breeze races past picking up some of the moonlight on its gales as it raced onwards. This breeze, this very breeze had already been around the lands of Etrian's more known cities. It had dodged it's way through the forests of Etria and easily made its way through. It had played around the high hills of the city of High Laggard, racing through the leaves of the tree branches above it. This very breeze had dodged its was through the Windy Plains around the city of Tharsis. Though now this breeze was going in the simple direction of the one sea-side city. This city is known as Armoroad, the only major city in Etrian to have a sea-side border to it.

This little breeze started drifting through the city streets of the sea-side city. The smell of salt easily floating through the city itself. Though this breeze continued traveling along its way with out much of a second though to were it was heading, or of any passengers it was picking up. Some scraps of paper danced like petals as the breeze floated down the street until it came to a halt as the breeze hit itself straight into the glass window pane of a nearby house hold. Next to the window pane on the brick walling there was a simple bronze name plate on it. Etched into the bronze name plate and slightly warn was a simple name the name Ezmaralda. Managing to come through the covered window pane was the slight light from a candle, giving of a light red glow to the dark house hold. Though among the shadows something stirred and moved seeming to run away from the light itself. Though through the household there only seemed to be darkness, darkness in the hallway, darkness in the little kitchen in desperate need for a little cleaning, darkness in the other rooms of the household. All except one. The light of a candle's flame seemed to pour from the door itself as the door slowly opened by just a crack letting more of the light come out from within. Allowing the insides of the room to be seen. That room, a child's room, with pictures plastered over the walls and toys scattered among the floor. Though inside there was more to be seen.

"Come, Dren, you know shadows don't move." A girl with bright pink hair which was held back in pony tails as she danced around one of the beds in the room. "You must of hit your head, and if you keep it up other people will think your crazy."

"I know what I saw Ella." The boy sitting on the other bed argued as his arms were crossed in front of him and his brown eyes locked on the wall across from him. Though his brown hair seemed slightly disheveled by the looks of it. "I saw them move! It's like their hunting people!"

"Oh, Dren, maybe tomorrow we can take you into town and see if the medics can cure your insanity." The girl said as she flopped herself onto the other bed landing rather flailed all over the bed. Though after a matter of seconds she shot up into a sitting position and moved herself around on the bed until she was sitting close to the bed side table. "Night, Dren, see you in the morning." The girl said with a large yawn in the middle of it as quickly afterwards she blew out the candle and then proceeded to bury herself under the cover of blankets on the bed.

"If I survive the night..." The boy muttered as he stayed there, sitting right on top of his bed. His brown eyes still locked on the wall across from him, as the sound of tiny claws against the wood sounded out. The boy didn't stop look at the wall as in a matter of seconds something moved, first giving of the sound of a low demonic growl that slowly changed to a sort of beastial laughter. "If being the main word in question."

~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, no. no, no, no no no!" A lone figure shouted as it sprinted around the circular console while the lights around it flickered on and off with a shade of red in those lights as well. "Why? Why are you acting like this? You were fine before we left." The words rang out as the figure continued running around the console. Flipping ever switch, pulling on other levers, pressing buttons, and among other things around the console as well. "Now come on." The figure mutter once again as it continued sprinting around the console with out stopping. Going one way around the console and then sprinting back the other direction and then going back the other way as well as the red lights started flashing all over the console and move and more sounds started going off before long leaving the room in pitch black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~

The boy still sat on his bed, as more and more growls started to sound from the shadows themselves. The boy was trying to calm himself, while his eyes were pleading that these were just his imagination playing games with him. Though his eyes slightly widened as the was some kind of sound coming from outside the house. His eyes quickly shot to the window as a large ball of white light shot past the window, and the growls turning into a slight yowl in terror before vanishing for the moment. The boy looked at the window with shock as a matter of moments later a crash sounded out. His eyes slowly flicked back from the window the the girl in the other bed. Clearly the girl didn't even stir at the sounds, even though she was flailed over the bed once more. His eyes flicked back from the girl to the window for a matter of moments, as if wondering if he should wake her or not. "She probably wouldn't believe me..." The words escaped his mouth as he pushed himself off his bed and silently walked out into the hallway of the house. He quickly though quietly raced through the house making sure not to wake anyone up, though as soon as he reached the main door and opened it did he grab a white lab coat that was hanging on the coat rack. He slipped it on and it was a little too big for him though he wasn't thinking about that at that point. Once he had did he sprint out into the streets as the door slowly closed behind him. His brown eyes scanned the streets as the ended up down the way were the large tree outside of town was no longer standing like it was earlier that day. The boy quickly started sprinting down the street at that time as he didn't care if anyone found him out here not, but his curiosity was brimming about the large white light that had quieted the shadows and what it was. The boy didn't even seem to can that he was racing out of the city to get a look at what ever this thing was. The boy raced through the city gates in a matter of minutes as he only came to a stop a matter of feet later. His brown eyes looking over the scene in from of him, looking at the large pine tree that had been standing earlier was now toppled over on its side and next to it was a blue box, which around the top of it read, Police Public Call Box. The boy slowly took a step towards the box as two doors swung open on the top releasing a golden light above, and a second after it had opened a large hook attached to a top came flying out of the box and landed only a few feet away from the boy himself.

It didn't take long for the rope to move a little bit as it seemed to be something trying to pull it back into the box. Though as the boy gingerly took another step towards the box did a hand reach out of the box and grab onto the outside of the box and in a matter of moments later did a girl with light silver-blue hair and ruby red eyes pull herself up and onto the edge of the box. "Why hello there!"

What more could go wrong?
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

The Tales of an Etrain Doctor - Whovian Odyssey - Fanfic -  Empty Re: The Tales of an Etrain Doctor - Whovian Odyssey - Fanfic -

Mensaje  Micromeichi Miér Jun 18, 2014 10:24 pm

Because LabRyS in the TARDIS makes perfect sense. This story is going to be awesome. Nonsensical, but awesome.
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Jun 19, 2014 1:00 am

Thank you dear, and know I have copies all on Wattpad. XD I feel accomplished. Chapter 2 will be longer, I promise. Though unless you know rule one with the Doctor, Rule 1 - The Doctor lies. XD
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Jue Jun 19, 2014 9:10 am

*pokes Kait*
Write more or you shall have a Very Angry Fangirl With Death Threats at your door
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 7. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba