The Tales of an Etrain Doctor - Whovian Odyssey - Fanfic -

Página 4 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

The Tales of an Etrain Doctor - Whovian Odyssey - Fanfic -  - Página 4 Empty Re: The Tales of an Etrain Doctor - Whovian Odyssey - Fanfic -

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Vie Jul 04, 2014 6:12 pm

WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I'm here just as promised.
More now Cool
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

The Tales of an Etrain Doctor - Whovian Odyssey - Fanfic -  - Página 4 Empty Re: The Tales of an Etrain Doctor - Whovian Odyssey - Fanfic -

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Vie Jul 04, 2014 7:38 pm

Ok... much faster than I thought... Ok. Ok! As soon as I finish the draft I'm on I'll get chapter four up!
Cross my heart, and hope to fly
stick a cupcake in my eye!
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Sáb Jul 05, 2014 10:43 am

Haha.
Good to hear that!
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Jul 05, 2014 5:07 pm

Ok, Ok. So the draft is giving me some problems though I'll have chapter 4 up momentarily. ^^
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Sáb Jul 05, 2014 5:51 pm

:dance_with_me:
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Jul 05, 2014 6:36 pm

Chapter 4 - Garden of Shadows

"Your Dren Ezmaralda!" The girl shouted as she was on the other end of being dragged along by the boy, older Dren Exmaralda. Her light blue hair flapping around behind her as the duo sprinted down the stone lined streets. Though the shock still present in her eyes. "Your Dren Ezmaralda!"

"I thought I already proved that point! And by Kumitan you are soo late!" Dren shouted at the point letting go of the Doctor's wrist at that point. Almost not caring if the Doctor decided to follow him or not.

"And you hit me with a chair!" The Doctor shouted once again as she easily caught up with the guy.

"Thirteen years!" Dren muttered angrily at that point. "And I've been dealing with your mess ever since then."

"You hit me with a chair!" The Doctor shouted once again. "A CHAIR! A BLIMEY CHAIR!!"

"Thirteen years, thirty-two medics, and forty-eight psychiatrists." Was Dren only brief response to that as he firmly walked onwards towards the main clinic in Amroroad will the Doctor sprinted along behind him.

"Thirty-two and forty-eight?! Eighty?!" The Doctor rather confused by the whole sentence itself.

"Yeah. I kept fighting them..." Dren gave the reply with an angry huff to go with it. "They said you weren't real. Then the Cutter incident didn't help at all..."

"Cutter!? What's a Cutter? Dren... Are you... depressed? Had problems lately?" The Doctor slowly started off and sprinted ahead of Dren at that point as she started questioning him at that point.

"Oi! Not that cutter you idiot!" Dren shouted loudly as she started questioning him. "A Cutter not cutter! Clearly you are alien..."

"Now, Dren my boy, I thought that was odvious." The Doctor explained at that point as she rolled on the balls of her feet, turning almost on a dime so she was walking forward at that point. "This is got to be the clinic then!" She said almost gleefully as she sprinted inside the large building with a clear view of the sky from the inside.

"Doctor!" Dren shouted as he stopped outside the building for a second. "Actually that's the... Inn... But it's the same thing..." He slowly explained though with a large sigh as he could guess the Doctor couldn't hear him at all. "I was fine without this crazy chick! I had plans! I had a life! Now and just now she comes crashing back into my life!"

"Dren... Are you alright?"

Dren briskly turned around as the voice came out from behind him. His brown eyes slowly shook with a little bit of shock though he calmed down easily once he saw who it was. Behind him was a rather slender girl with her long black hair tied up in a ponytail which reached down to her hips. This girl was dressed in white and blue clothing with some gold designs along with a gold star in the center of it. Around her, almost hovering around her, was a cloth like material that allowed her to hover though currently she was standing on the ground as it emitted a soft green light. In her arms with a large dull bronze book with some faded gold inlays on it and on top of it was a selection of flowers wrapped in a cloth for safe keeping.

"Irenea. What are you doing here?" Dren carefully asked though his eyes kept going towards the building wondering what in the world the Doctor was doing in there.

"I was bringing flowers for Ella." Irenea said with a edge of softness to her voice. "I was just down in the second stratum and managed to find these." She said as she shifted the flowers that were on top of the book, those flowers of vibrant yellows and light blue with a bit of pink here and there. "I though they might help... either the aroma or a elixir made with them."

"You... You when to the second stratum...? Just to see if you could help Ella?" Dren asked rather bewildered by the fact. "But you could have been killed! Or worse the Senator could of found out and would be punished!" He said almost in wonder though a slight edge of fear entering into his voice at that point. "But why?"

"Do I really need a reason...?" Irenea said softly as a slight blush started to appear on her cheeks at that point. "Anyways... I think you need all the help you can get..." She said softly as the blush had gotten brighter on her face and with two clicks of her boots did she turn to go inside the building. "You coming then?" She slowly asked as she walked inside at that point.

"Yeah... Wait yes!" Dren slowly said at first as his brain slowly started to connect the dots once more as he shouted out and then sprinted inside the building itself. He ran down the hallways of the Inn, blowing right past the one working the counter and down towards the clinic itself. "DOCTOR!" He shouted as he barged into the clinic itself, seeing not only the Doctor and her device once again shining it over his sister though to see none of the other medics had tried to stop her. "Doctor!"

The Doctor looked up once Dren shouted out for the second time, a slight smile showing on her face. In a matter of seconds did she stand up straight and looking at Dren with her Ruby red eyes through a set of black square reading glasses. "Dren, my boy! I didn't want to wait up so I took a look around without you. As you know time isn't on our side." She began explaining at that point as she clasped her hands together with the screwdriver between them. "Did you know that your sister, among the other victims in here, all have two shadows?"

"Ok and what is the point to that!? And why is no one stopping you as you don't have clearance and you are certainly not a medic!" Dren shouted at that point as he walked over to the Doctor at that point.

"Actually for all they know I do have clearance, as you say." The Doctor simply replied as she flashed out a piece a paper then put it away as soon as she had brought it out. "Anyways, the point to that is important Dren, my boy! That these second shadows are actually Vasha Narada. Though the main question I'd like to know is why they didn't kill these people yet."

"Why is that the main point?" Dren exclaimed once more as he tried to pull the Doctor away from his sister again. "And how in Kumitan could you get clearance as last time you didn't even know what Armoroad was!"

"Oh, Dren, you'll never understand that part and we really have to clean out your language! As the why you keep using that cumin-what's-it word like your cursing the world for your existence!" The Doctor exclaimed in response as she pointed the screwdriver right in his face and clearly she wasn't amused by this. "And going on, as Vasha Narada eat and only eat flesh. Hence why they were called "Shadows that melt flesh" along with piranhas of the air. Though they haven't killed these people though they have marked them as prey. The whole second shadow thing, it's their way of marking and tracking food. Though they haven't killed them. So clearly they need these people alive for something but what!"

"Dren... Is everything alright...?" Irenea slowly asked as she came walking into the clinic, her arms still caressing the book and the flowers with it. She slowly walked over to were Dren and the Doctor were standing, while some worry seemed to show through on her face. "And who's your friend here...?"

"Alright isn't the word I'd use but I guess." Dren gave the gruff reply first as he looked from the Doctor to Irenea. Then a sigh escaped his mouth at that point. "Irenea this is the Doctor... Doctor this is Irenea Cresent Moon..." He said after a few seconds not really a fan of the bullet he was biting for this.

"Yes, I'm the Doctor." The Doctor said delightfully as she rounded herself around Dren and briskly over to Irenea. Then taking the girl's hand that wasn't holding anything and shook it gladly. "Irenea Cresent Moon... That name is splendid! Almost like the name of some fairy tale girl. I like it, you should keep it!"

"Not that I don't mind this social hour... But could you hurry up Doc!" Dren said impatiently at that point as he walked over to the side of the bed and gently put his hands on the bed itself.

"Boy, it's the Doctor not Doc!" The Doctor sharply replied at that point shooting a glare at the unknowing Dren. Though her gaze slowly shifted back to Irenea after that point. "I do have to ask, but is he always this pricky? As its driving me mad."

"... You should be kind with him..." Irenea softly spoke at that point as she gave a small sweet smile. "He's been through a lot... He's the only medic between two guilds worth of people. Anyone with his stress... well would be the same way. Be kind with him, Doctor. As his life hasn't been... easy in the least bit."

The Doctor stayed quiet for a moment, almost as if stunned by Irenea's words. "So he really became a healer..." She muttered to herself for a moment as if she though that the seven year old boy she had met only hours easily had actually listened to her. "Ok, onwards then!" The Doctor exclaimed as she rushed over to the bed once more over by Dren, while Irenea slowly walked over to the bedside table and began to place the flowers she had brought into a empty glass vase on table.

"Doctor... Why would they target her?" Dren slowly asked as his fist clenched gathering some of the bed sheets with them. "Why her? Why Ella? She's not the smartest. She's not the bravest. She's not some almighty hero. While everyone else here either was very strong or very intelligent... Ella's just... Ella's just... just normal. So why take her when they could have taken me instead...?"

"Dren, I don't know. Maybe because it saw you with me and didn't want to risk my rage by taking you. Maybe because she has someone that does indeed make her great. Or it could still something else." The Doctor slowly started to say at that point. "I just don't know. If it was outside this world, this planet, or dimension. As I could have possible fallen through to another dimension that could be a million trillion miles away from my own. If it was outside this place, I'd know why." She said almost as if she was wishing for some subtle hint at why this was all happening.

While they were chatting along had Irenea just barely finished placing the selection of flowers into the vase. Irenea slowly backed away at that point and placed herself at the end of the bed. "Will she be alright Doctor?" She slowly asked her face no longer hiding the fear she had for the whole situation. Though it was only seconds after she asked that question that Ella's second shadow lunged at her tackling Irenea the ground as the book she held onto slid a few inches away from the place they landed.

"Irenea!" Dren shouted in shock as the shadow had launched itself at the girl. "Doctor! We've got to help her!"

"Don't you think I know that! But how! Vasha Narada are tiny creatures. There would have to be a trillion in that shadow just to get it to look like it was a shadow instead of see through." The Doctor muttered as she sprinted around to the side that she was close to the door but still could look at Irenea, who was still fighting off the shadow. "I could try setting fifty-seven of my sonic screwdriver though... It might paralyze the Vasha Narada so they wouldn't be able to move as a mass. If it works it should give her enough time to get out from under it."

"And if it doesn't!?" Dren shouted at that point as he sprinted over to were the Doctor was.

"It might wake up the other dormant shadows into joining in and attacking her... Then you'd see exactly what a mass of Vasha Narada can do to a single person." The Doctor said as cheerfully as she possibly could. "Isn't that great!"

"What is great about it!?" Dren shouted at that point. "Its horrible!"

"Well, I thought explaining her possible death in a cheerful manner would lighten the mood." The Doctor slowly admitted as she twisted her hand that held the sonic screwdriver. "Clearly, that didn't work."

"YOU THINK!" Dren shouted even louder as he forcibly shook the Doctor as violently as he could.

"Oi! Do you want to shake me till I die or do you want me to save her? As it can only be one or the other." The Doctor said at that point easily breaking out of Dren's grip. She looked Dren straight in the eyes at that point. "So, what do you want...?"

Dren remained silent at that moment as he briskly looked away from the Doctor. His fists clenched tightly and his face briskly turned away from the Doctor. His hands, now in fists, seemed to tremble as he hated the fact that he couldn't do anything at that point.

The Doctor gave a sigh of relief as Dren did nothing to stop her once more. She then quickly turned her attention back to Irenea who was still struggling underneath it. "Irenea, two questions. One, are you alright still? And two, how in the world are you keeping that mass of Vasha Narada off of you?"

"Alright...? I have... A shadow trying... to chock me..." Irenea said slowly as one arm was keeping the shadow mass up a little though it was rather shaky. While her other arm was slowly reached for her book, reaching for it was all her might or that she could spare. "And your.... other question Doctor... you wouldn't get it if I explained it to you..." She slowly said once again as she managed to spare a laugh at the end. "Whenever... your ready... Doctor..."

"If your sure..." The Doctor slowly started to say as she pointed the sonic screwdriver at the shadow mass and Irenea as well. "Alright, now!" She shouted as the screwdriver flickered for a moment before giving of a long buzzing sound and as soon as it had the shadow seemed to twitched and freeze up. Irenea at that point rolled out from under the shadow but not before grabbing her book to take it with her. "Good!" The Doctor shouted cheerfully as she grabbed Irenea by the hand then standing up bringing Irenea to her feet as well.

"Doctor! This isn't good!" Dren exclaimed at that point. "As they rest of the shadows are moving now!"

"Oh, so it froze the one and was a wake-up call. That is... ingenious!" The Doctor exclaimed as happily as she could. "Oh this plan by who-ever-it-is is just ingenious! The Vasha Narada are not eating people because they need their form their shape! This isn't hunting this is them raising an army!"

"Doctor, as crazy and ridiculous as you sound, we need to get going! Now!" Dren shouted once more as he sprinted a few steps towards the door. "Or else we're going to be victims!"

"As much as I agree with you, Dren my boy. If we run they will be on us in seconds." The Doctor said as she slowly backed towards the door as well.

"Well, if we stay here they will be on us in half the time!" Dren shouted once more. "And that's the truth!"

"Doctor..." Irenea slowly said at that point in the conversation. "What is their weakness...?"

"Why are you asking that? We are about to attacked and normal weapons don't work on it!" Dren questioned at that point. "What are you thinking of doing!"

"Doctor... Just tell me..." Irenea slowly pressed once more.

"Light. It slows them down, but other than that I don't know much for this place's variant of them." The Doctor slowly answered though a little curious about Irenea's intentions with the question. "Why do you ask?"

"Oh... Trust me. What I have planned should give us some time to run." Irenea said with a soft smile as she opened the book she held onto. Each page held a different set of text, some of circles crossing over each other, some of shapes of formations and constellations, while others of some ancient text that to anyone would unreadable. "Here we go... Just the one." She muttered to herself at that moment. "O flamma ignis sideribus! Et sic in lucem in tenebris venit ad te. Urere mood umbrae quærentibus tibi hostis lux lucem. Et filii nostri qui auxiliator est noster in lumine. Ast splendor ignis, et in luce stellarum ignem bina!" Irenea chanted as she slammed the book closed the second she finished, then fire erupted towards the ceiling giving off a bright light to the room which at that point Irenea briskly turned around towards the Doctor and Dren. "Run!" She shouted as she sprinted out the door at that point.

"Well, well. Surprise after surprise around here!" The Doctor exclaimed almost gleefully as she chased after Irenea. "Come on, Dren my boy!" She called to Dren before running back to him and grabbing him by the arm before sprinting out the door once more. "And I thought crashing here was the worst thing to happen to me! Clearly I keep jinxing myself with that thought!" The Doctor shouted as she sprinted on behind Irenea trying to catch up. "Oh! I am loving this!"

"Could you hold your excitement for later Doctor!" Dren shouted with a touch of anger.

"Of course not! I never do!" The Doctor exclaimed as she sprinted onwards. "If I did I'd be a sour sack of bones!" She said with a laugh as she dragged Dren with her through the building and out onto the street once more. "Irenea. Irenea!" The Doctor shouted trying to see if she had made it to the street as well. "Ah! Irenea!" Came after a minute or two as the Doctor's gaze briskly spotted the black haired girl Irenea waiting in the street slightly panting as well. "That was fantastic! How did you do that? I have traveled the many galaxies and seen many things. But that! Was amazing!"

"Glad... to see... your entertained..." Irenea said with a soft laugh in the middle of it.

"Doctor... With as much fun as your having we are still in a life or death situation!" Dren exclaimed at that point, wrenching his hand free from the Doctor again that day. "So if you don't mind could we get to the bottom of this situation before we get sucked into the shadow army!?"

"As pricky as he is... He's right." The Doctor said with a sigh at that point. "Now what do we know...?"

"That these shadows need human form for something..." Irenea spoke quickly at that point once she had gotten her breath back.

"Correct! The need human form though for what? For what!?" The Doctor briskly exclaimed as she paced back and forth. "If it was to take over then why would they choose human form over some monster's shadow...? And this sickness... This sickness has to be part of it! But what? It would have to be something that could connect to a single Vasha Narada yet spread over the entire town..."

"... Green Death..." Irenea slowly muttered at that turning point of the conversation.

"You've got to be joking! Green Death is a myth!" Dren exclaimed with a loud laugh. "There never was Green Death as every medic has looked over those bodies from that one ship and couldn't find a single spec of Green Death. So there is no such thing!"

"Hold on, hold on!" The Doctor shouted trying to get the two to calm down. "What is this "Green Death" that spoke of?"

"Back in the olden days, over a hundred years ago, in a distant land there was a disease called Green Death. This disease as spoked of was said to be caused by one thing. Records disagree on wither this thing was human or monster or both but they did call her one thing. Maiden of the Roses, Lady of the Garden, the Mistress of the Garden of Shadows." Irenea started off telling them while her grip held tight onto her book. "They say all that time ago a ship took her from her home though that same ship ended up in Armoroad with the crew dead and the Maiden missing..."

"Well... What an odd time to vanish into thin air..." The Doctor started to say after that, then the light bulb started to click in her head. "No... Yes... Yes! The Vasha Narada mixed with this Green Death disease to infect people. So people would start think that it was just a myth then one by one it would start putting its infected in a coma like state were they look sick, like your sister Dren, but are still very much alive! Now why, why would they do this... Oh... Ohhh! Because the Maiden is dying! This Maiden has been alive for rough guess of four hundred years. That's why the Green Death hasn't been killing anyone! Oh its perfect almost to perfect..."

"Doctor, care to enlighten us? As its my sister on the clinic bed, not your!" Dren snapped at that point as he was two steps away from pinning the Doctor to the nearest wall.

"This Maiden is using the Green Death mixed Vasha Narada to find and select the next person to take her place!" The Doctor exclaimed easily, only after giving Dren a really-really-it-is-that-simple-look. "And once they find that one, the other shadows are to protect the new Maiden until they can get there..."

"And what is there!?" Dren snapped once again. "And if you say Wonderland or something like that then I will slap you!"

"To were they live, where the Maiden herself reside. None other than the Garden of Shadows!" The Doctor exclaimed once more with her scientific train of thought for the plot at hand. "Now come on! We need to get there before the shadows fully take over their hosts. For now they have their shadows though not the rest of them. For this to work they need the whole body set! Now come on you two we need to get to the Garden of Shadows!"

"But how do we get there!? We don't know where it is!" Dren shouted once more. "Why in Kumitan am I putting my faith in a mad woman!?"

"Dren, once more language and secondly I am a mad woman and I have a box." The Doctor easily replied point a finger at Dren once more. "Anyways as for where the Garden of Shadows is, I believe Irenea already knows where this Garden is as you got the flowers from the same place."

"Irenea... Didn't you say you got them from the second stratum?" Dren asked at that point. "Didn't you?"

"Dren, you know that I said at that time. I lied..." Irenea slowly admitted at that point. "I didn't get those flowers from the second stratum... I got them from the fifth stratum. The only place the Garden of Shadows can lie is down in the Porcelain Forest, otherwise known as the fifth stratum."

-Authors Notes-
Why hello all of you out there. Now I would be surprise if most of you are confused by what I've just written. And of course you are suppose to be. Humanoid Vasha Narada along with a more beast like one. That will all come to fruition latter on. Trust me.
Onwards and Upwards!
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Joseyposey Sáb Jul 05, 2014 9:15 pm

Wow. Mind=blown. But the Doctor always does that to ya.  Wink 
Awesome chapter!
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Jul 05, 2014 9:19 pm

Thank you, Thank you. ^^ Anyways thats what the Doctor does. ^^
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Mar Jul 08, 2014 2:00 pm

inlove<3 
Teach me, master!
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 4 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba