The Tales of an Etrain Doctor - Whovian Odyssey - Fanfic -

Página 2 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

The Tales of an Etrain Doctor - Whovian Odyssey - Fanfic -  - Página 2 Empty Re: The Tales of an Etrain Doctor - Whovian Odyssey - Fanfic -

Mensaje  Joseyposey Jue Jun 19, 2014 6:15 pm

OMG THIS IS AWESOME!!
But wait......... how does LabRyS have the TARDIS? What about the Doctor? Wha.........?
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

The Tales of an Etrain Doctor - Whovian Odyssey - Fanfic -  - Página 2 Empty Re: The Tales of an Etrain Doctor - Whovian Odyssey - Fanfic -

Mensaje  Micromeichi Jue Jun 19, 2014 6:21 pm

Simple. LabRyS is the Doctor.
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  Joseyposey Jue Jun 19, 2014 6:24 pm

I understand that the Doctor can regenerate, but I never thought he could regenerate into a Yggrdroid....... 
SCARLET! WINXER! THIS IS AMAZING!!!
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Mar Jun 24, 2014 6:50 pm

Chapter 2 - A Boy and His Shadow

"Do you have an oranges? I don't know why I want oranges, Maybe I'm having a craving, never had cravings before, well I have but not for oranges." The girl started to say as her ruby eyes fell back inside the box. "Boy, what a long way. Took a tumble all the way down into the library and it sure was a hop, skip, and a jump to get myself back out."

"But your soaking wet..." The boy calmly stated while his brown eyes looked over the woman, seeing the water drip from her light blue hair.

"I feel into the swimming pool. And before you ask the swimming pool was in the library." The girl replied easily as she looked back at the boy once more. A slight smile showing on her face at that moment as she sat there slightly panting to herself.

"Are... Are you here about... the shadows?" The boy slowly asked as he gingerly took a step back from the box.

"Shadows? What's with the shadows... AH!" The girl started to say as she suddenly cringed up in pain and fell over the edge of the box and on to the grass below and only ending up a few meters from the boy at that point. After a moment or two of shaking on the ground did she manage to push herself up to a sitting position as she coughed for a second and escaping on her breath was a slight amount of gold dust with it.

"Who are you?" The boy questioned once again as he had taken another step backwards at that point.

"I don't know yet, I'm not done cooking." The girl replied as she held her hands out in front of her as they admitted a low golden light from them. Though her red eyes slowly when to the boy at that point. "So tell me about these shadows."

"They... they move and the growl like their hunting something... They hide with in by bedroom walls..." The boy slowly said as his brown eyes shot to the ground at that point.

"Well then!" The girl said easily shooting to her feet in a matter of seconds as she looked easily down at the boy at that point. "I'm the Doctor and let's go get a look at these shadows of yours!" The girl said easily as she started walking in the direction of the city though abruptly tripped over a root and hitting the ground rather hard.

"Are you alright?" The boy questioned asked once more as he took two steps towards the girl.

"Yes... Just the steering is a little off..." The girl said pushing herself back up to her feet after a matter of minutes. "Now come on... What's your name?"

"Dren... Dren Ezmaralda..." The boy said slightly at that point, almost debating wither to actually tell the strange lady, this Doctor, his name.

"Dren! That's a good name, though that last part... You humans and your two names, and you never pick either of them." The girl said at that point starting in the direction of the city one again, with the boy racing along behind her. The girl with her light blue hair lapping around behind her as she briskly kept her pace in front of the boy for a matter of minutes until she came to a sudden stop. Then turning on the balls of her feet to look straight at the brick building with papers plastered on the window. "This your place?"

The boy had was still running when the question was asked though he came slowly to a stop next to the Doctor. His breath panting and heavy though he managed to recover after a few minutes. "Yes... It... Is..."

"Let's get a look inside then, tally hoe!" The girl said almost too cheerfully as she walked up to the door and turned the handle only to find that it was still locked. "How did you get out to come and find me?" The girl asked at that point as she turned back to the boy. "As the door had to be unlocked for you to get out, but now it's locked. Like someone or something came by after you left and locked it. But what? Wait, wait, wait. You said something about shadows, living shadows right." The girl asked as she stared at the boy only managing to get a nod out of him this time. "Now who else is in there? Your mum, your dad, who."

"Just by sister... Our parents are out on an expedition with their guild..." The boy slowly stated not fully getting the grasp of the situation. "Why do you ask...?"

"Oh, no no no no no!" The girl exclaimed at that point as in a matter of seconds her hand was back on the handle of the door while the other hand had slipped into one of the pockets of her jacket to pull out a hand held device and pointed it at the lock. One of her fingers briskly pushed down on the device as it was sporadic at first but after a matter of seconds a click could be heard from the door. Once the click had rung out did the girl briskly shove open the door and sprinted her way inside. "Come on, come on!" The girl shouted as she sprinted down the hallways of the house at that point.

"The bedroom... Is the other way!" The boy shouted as he slowly stepped into the house at that point.

"I knew that!" The girl shouted back as she sprinted down the other direction in the hallway. In a matter of moments the girl had opened the door and took two steps into the child's bedroom. Her expression showing more that she was expecting a fight or something of that kind, though it was quiet with a female child laying on the other bed still sleeping. "Hmm..." Slowly escaped her lips as she walled over to the wall with the device in hand.

"What is that?" The boy asked once he had gotten to the room once more. "What is that metal looking thing?"

"Its a sonic screwdriver... And these readings, seems like you have some Vasha Narada on your hands. Though then again Vasha Narada are everywhere, or at least anywhere with 'meat'." The girl said as she walked along the wall pointing the screwdriver at it though ever now and then hitting it with her hand when it would start shorting out. "Though usually Vasha Narada are not in swarms this big and only tend to eat road kill... Then again these signatures... there different from other Vasha Narada I've seen..."

"And your getting all this from... A hunk of metal?" The boy asked once again still standing in the doorway to the room.

"Hey, don't knock the sonic!" The girl said firmly as she pointed the screwdriver at the boy as she said it. "Anyways I'm more concerned about your sister here." She said as she walked over to the girl and started waving the screwdriver over the child as well.

"What do you mean by that!?" The boy shouted as he stepped into room, his boots slamming against the wooden floor.

"Well, by the number of Vasha Narada swarming here... or as my world knows them as the "Shadows that melt the flesh" they should have jumped on her and striped her to pieces in a matter of seconds, but they haven't... That's what I don't get." The girl said as she took a long look at the screwdriver after doing so, and a frown showing on her face. "Oh, don't act up now..." She muttered mostly to herself as she flicked the screwdriver a few times.

"Well if these Vasha shadow things are really this dangerous then why don't you just kill them?" The boy asked at that point. "If their that bad and all."

"No, Dren my boy. There are two reason why that is a bad idea." The girl started to say as she turned around to look at the boy once more. "Reason one, the Vasha Narada can't be killed."

"And what's reason number two...?" The boy questioned at that point, with out most curiousity. "Then what is this other reason."

"Reason two, Killing... Wither it be human, creature, or monster... It infects you. It turns your wits against you and slowly changes you into different kind of person. And over time it starts to get to you." The girl said at that point as she walked over to the boy, knelt down, and hugged him. "Dren, my boy, be a healer... It's the roughest battle out there but it is better than being a killer." She said gently in the boy's ears as she held him rather close, though that shock and awe shifting in the boy's eyes.

"Wha..." The boy only started to say as a large booming sound came from outside the house again. It caused the girl to fly straight to her feet as she stared out the window for a moment. "What was that?!"

"Oh, no. No! No! NO!" The girl shouted as she raced out of the room, down the hall, and speeding out the front door. The boy, slightly terrified by the Doctor's overreaction to the noise caused him to go sprinting out of the house as well. The two racing down the streets of Armoroad as from a distance a slightly large amount of smoke was rising into the air. The boy could only run as fast as he could, though the Doctor was faster indeed. It didn't take long for the two to arrive back at the place where the large blue box laid. "No, NO! The engines have destabilized! Though a quick jump through time should help fix that." The girl said aloud as she started grabbing the rope she used to get out of the box with.

The boy barely made it before the girl had started gathering all the rope. "What do you mean...?" The boy asked once he had finally regained his breath. "Is it a time machine...? That's impossible!"

"Well, it won't be a time machine for much longer if the engines don't stabilize." The girl had replied as she was still racing around the box as well.

"Could I... come with you?" The boy slowly asked, as if not sure about what he was asking for.

"What about engines destabilized sounds safe to you? Give my fifteen minutes, and jump forward and then I'll be back." The girl said at that point as she climbed her way back on top of the box and left her feet dangling over the side. "I'll be back in fifteen minutes alright." She said once more and the boy gingerly and gently tossed an round orange ball up to her.

"You said you liked oranges..." The boy muttered softly and trying to keep it to himself as much as possible.

"Thank you, Dren, my boy. Now I must go, tally hoe!" The girl said as she held onto the orange and jumped down into the box as the doors shut right suddenly behind her. Not even a minute after the Doctor had entered the box had it started to make a strange sound as it started to fade from view. It was long before the box was completely gone, leaving a toppled tree and a awestruck boy behind.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Joseyposey Mar Jun 24, 2014 6:59 pm

That was awesome! Maybe it's just me, but that sounds like when the Doctor met Amy. Is Dren going to be left all alone and meet the Doctor again when he's older?
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Miér Jun 25, 2014 2:39 am

True, True, though gender flipped and the Doctor was investigating the crack in Amy's wall when he first met her. Anyways I was watching that in the background but thats as close as the connections go for that. No Prisoner Zero, No Atraxi, no cracks in the skin of the universe. Maybe a litte foretelling of things to come and a little surprise in Dren's future. XD

Well, you know Dren. And he didn't get that prickly just by hanging out with the doctor when he was seven. Yeah seven. That what Winxer and I agreed on him being. XD
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Micromeichi Miér Jun 25, 2014 2:51 am

That's right I has a say in tjis! He is indeed seven. And the dotcor is going to drive him and mokd him into the Dren we know and love ^^ thanks buddy XD
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Miér Jun 25, 2014 2:58 am

Well if you see the next chapter up on watt pad you'll see. I just hope I didn't spell Kumitan wrong. Anyways I need to get back on TDPWT but I just don't have steam for it yet. XP
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Joseyposey Miér Jun 25, 2014 3:01 am

Well. Dren has quite the back story here. No wonder he's to prickly.
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba