The Tales of an Etrain Doctor - Whovian Odyssey - Fanfic -

Página 3 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

The Tales of an Etrain Doctor - Whovian Odyssey - Fanfic -  - Página 3 Empty Re: The Tales of an Etrain Doctor - Whovian Odyssey - Fanfic -

Mensaje  Micromeichi Miér Jun 25, 2014 3:03 am

Ah yes, and I'm writing their backstiy one shot accordingly. Fun fun.

I am off to Wattpad!! *flies off*
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

The Tales of an Etrain Doctor - Whovian Odyssey - Fanfic -  - Página 3 Empty Re: The Tales of an Etrain Doctor - Whovian Odyssey - Fanfic -

Mensaje  Joseyposey Miér Jun 25, 2014 3:06 am

Okay! You go do that.
AND BRING IT BACK HERE AS SOON AS YOU FINISH! *pushes you off cliff so that you start flying sooner*
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Miér Jun 25, 2014 3:13 am

Ghe... I'm technically writing Dren's back story... I didn't think it was possible to write a back story for someone else's OC. XD
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Miér Jun 25, 2014 8:01 am

I must've forgotten to comment.
I LOVE IT!
As a side note, I added this to the list of stories(in the library), I thought I might tell you.
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Miér Jun 25, 2014 2:29 pm

Oh, I didn't notice (as I can be blind XD) but thanks Penn as I knew there was something I was forgetting to do on here with it.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Miér Jun 25, 2014 2:43 pm

You're welcome :3
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Miér Jul 02, 2014 3:25 pm

Chapter 3 - A Shadow's Kiss is like a Gentle Rose

The sun light was poring down on the grasslands of Etrain, only a few minutes from the gates of Armoroad city. The wind gently blew as a whirling sound started to sound on the wind as after a few moments a blue Police Box slowly started to materialize in to plain view while white smoke started spewing from the open windows on the box itself. Only a matter of seconds later did the light blue haired girl, the Doctor, come racing out of the box coughing as she briskly shut the doors behind her. The girl couched for a minute or two as she leaned against those doors and in a matter of seconds she launched herself off them and when scrambling into town. "Dren! DREN! Dren, my boy!" The girl shouted as she sprinted down the roads and briskly slammed herself into the door that she had entered only minutes earlier in her view. Her hand already gripped on her sonic screwdriver and pointed it at the lock once again. "Humans... Why can't you leave a door unlocked for fifteen minutes..." She muttered to herself as the screwdriver flickered a few times through the door finally clicked once again and she ran into the household. "Dren, my boy, I finally figured out what the Vasha Narada were doing here and why they didn't attack your sister! Though we have to get out of this house, now!" The girl shouted as she sprinted down the hallway towards where the children's room was. "Dren! Dren!" The girl shouted as she slammed her hand on the door though she stopped after a moment or three as she faintly heard something. Though after she had slightly turned her head something sharply bashed her in the back of her head. Leaving her on the floor out cold.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Ugh... Uhhhh.... I'm getting... some kind of wooden object..." The girl muttered as she slowly stirred from the unconscious state. "Wood... Bat? No, no no...."

"Now, how about you explain who you are and what in Kumitan your doing here."

The girl's eyes shifted until the came upon the guy leaning against the wall. This guy with flat brown hair and dark brown eyes was staring firmly at her, he was wearing a long cream lab coat and leaning on the wall next to him was a large metal mace. The guy pushed himself off the wall once he noticed the girl move around more. "You can hear me, right..."

"What did you hit me with...?" The girl questioned as she struggled to move only to find that she was bound with rope. "Did you hit me with a chair!? A wooden chair?! And then did you tie me to the broken pieces?! Well never had someone do that to me before." The girl said though her talking got faster once she had gotten the pieces together. "A hit to the head... everyone should try it. But you hit me with a chair!"

"Well it was either that or finding a place to bury your corpse!" The guy shouted in return as he took a step towards the bound girl. "As if the chair didn't would it would have been my mace as I know where all flat pressure points are on a person so do not test me!"

"What happened to the two that lived here in this house? The two children. Dren Ezmaralda and his sister. What happened to them!?" The girl questioned at that point, as she struggled against the ropes even more and harder at that point. "What happened to them!? And cut these ropes as we are not safe here!"

The guy seemed a little taken as the girl started shouting of a name. "The Ezmaralda family hasn't lived here in two years..." He slowly said at that point as he only gave a firm look at the girl. "And who are you?"

"No, no no no no no." The girl started off saying as she still was struggling with the ropes. "I said fifteen minutes... Yes the engines were fading so I might have missed by a hour or two but not two years. Besides we can get to the pleasantries later this house... No this planet isn't safe!"

"And what do you mean by that?!" The guy questioned firmly. "What do you mean that this house isn't safe?!"

"I sensed it last time I was here. The shadows... the shadows are not normal... And we need to get out of here now!" The girl stressed once again as she twisted her hand around and started pointing it at the rope. "And if we don't get out of here then we are going to be nothing more than bones!" She stated once again as her gaze when behind the guy at that point. "We need to leave... We need to leave now!"

"What are you talking about now..." The guy said with a huff as he turned around to see where the girls gaze was going. "What in Kumitan is that!" He exclaimed as he took a step back towards the girl, his brown eyes locked on a large pitch black shadow stretching over the walls and window behind him.

"The Vasha Narada they have gotten stronger now!" The girl shouted as a the rope finally broke and not a moment after did she shot to her feet. "Now we leave!" She shouted once more as she forcibly grabbed the guys hand and started dragging the guy with her out of the building.

"That thing... That thing is chasing us!!" The guy shouted as he was trying to run though did seem to mind that he was getting dragged by a girl off all thing.

"That thing... as you say is the Vasha Narada a large group which has seemed to evolved in to some more solid form. Now listen to me, run! RUN!" The girl said at the beginning though it quickly turned into shouted as she dragged him through the house while the shadow raced right behind them. Giving off a low and beastial growl as the raced behind them. "Its a good thing evolution has some draw back!" The girl shouted happily as she raced right out the front door of the building pulling the guy along with her.

"We... are... out.... you can... stop... pulling me!" The guy shouted as the girl continued to drag him along. "So... let... go!"

"Why yes we are out of the house but we are the farthest thing from safe!" The girl sharply replied at that point as she dragged him along the streets and towards the gates out of town. "This breed of Vasha Narada managed to block out light. Meaning it doesn't have to be dark for it to hunt, also meaning that it would just follow us out of the building and continue chasing us. You lot, you human lot, just love setting up your own death traps. All you need now are some Weeping Angels and then it would be world wide death in no time!" She started babbling on about as she flung the guy past the blue box as she went towards the door and tried opening them. "No, no, NO! She's still rebuilding and she won't let us in!"

"What in the name of Kumitan is going on!" The guy shouted angry at that point. "You broke into my house, drag me away from some shadow monster thingy, and now you a fiddling with a box! I believe I should get some answers after all of that!"

"Fine! But has anyone told you how prick you are? As you are very prick." The girl said at that point as she stared at the guy at that point. "Inside your house a large grouping of Vasha Narada have been growing and evolving to be a highly beastial and dangerous monster. Which if I had to guess monster aren't uncommon around here. Because of that it is becoming independent, which for a creature with the name meaning "shadows that melt flesh" is not good for any creature on this planet. Right now it happens to be able to move freely and block out light, and I mean sunlight. That for Vasha Narada is good in the terms of survival though for humanity is extremely bad. Now do you get it?" The girl managed to say rather briskly as she was looking at the guy, to the blue doors, and then to the tree beside it in the end.

"Okay... We need to go..." The guy slowly said at that point as he slowly started back towards the town itself.

"Hold on a minute... That tree!" The girl shouted as she rain over to the newly grown pine tree. Placing her hands on it, running her fingers over it, even smelling and licking it.

"We need to go..." The guy repeated at that point as he slowly took another step towards the town again.

"No, hold on. This tree, I topped it when I was here last time." The girl said still feeling the tree with her hands. "Knocked it over in the crash..."

"We someone must have planted a new tree..." The guy said slowly once again. "Though we need to go, now...!"

"But this tree... Its tall and old..." The girl said taking a good long sniff of the tree. "More like thirteen years old... I wasn't gone two years, I was gone thirteen years!" The girl exclaimed as she briskly turned around to the guy at that point. "Why did you say two years? This is important."

"We have to go!" The guy said once more trying to get away again.

"Why did you say two years?" The girl question again this time grabbing the guys wrist and holding on to it. "If I was gone thirteen years then this problem is much more that I believe it was. So tell my why did you say two years?"

"WHY IN KUMITAN DID YOU SAY FIFTEEN MINUTES!" The guy shouted at that point as he ripped his wrist free from the girl's grip.

"What... Dren... Dren Ezmaralda..." The girl slowly said almost as in shock. "What... What happened to your sister...?"

"She's in the clinic... Sick and no medic can find a cure for her..." The guy, Dren, said at that point as he then grabbed the Doctor's wrist. "Now we need to go! Now!" He shouted at that point as he started off running dragging the Doctor around behind him as it sprinted towards the city of Armoroad once more and back to were the Vasha Narada were too.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Joseyposey Miér Jul 02, 2014 3:48 pm

Awesome chappie! 
But Ella noooooooooooo!!! The Doctor's going to help her, right?!  pale
Joseyposey

Joseyposey

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Vie Jul 04, 2014 5:15 pm

When has the Doctor never helped some one in need? ^^ Of course she will. Thats her job as the Doctor. (I keep wanting to say he when this is a gender flipped Doctor. XD)
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba