The Tales of an Etrain Doctor - Whovian Odyssey - Fanfic -

Página 7 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

The Tales of an Etrain Doctor - Whovian Odyssey - Fanfic -  - Página 7 Empty Re: The Tales of an Etrain Doctor - Whovian Odyssey - Fanfic -

Mensaje  xSwimmieX Lun Jul 28, 2014 5:12 pm

Who are they? :3
xSwimmieX

xSwimmieX

The Tales of an Etrain Doctor - Whovian Odyssey - Fanfic -  - Página 7 Empty Re: The Tales of an Etrain Doctor - Whovian Odyssey - Fanfic -

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Jul 28, 2014 5:18 pm

One was a friend from Junior High, a girl, that I've lost contact with.

The other is my current friend, older than be, I meet in High School. And really need to text her back now. XD
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

The Tales of an Etrain Doctor - Whovian Odyssey - Fanfic -  - Página 7 Empty Chapter 6 - Ice Petals Fall, A New Adventure Starts

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Miér Ago 13, 2014 9:41 pm

"Alright, Irenea. Could you happen to do something like you did back at the clinic? But not fire... Something more like ice this time." The Doctor briskly began as she looked right at Irenea while the creature was racing towards them. "And not aim it at the Vasha Narada but at the floor."

"Alright. A lot or a little?" Irenea started to say as she opened her book and flipped through it once more. Though once she had stopped on a page did she briskly ask the other part of her question.

"A lot! Like ice the entire floor of the room!" The Doctor replied just as fast. "And make it quick, as none of us want to be torn apart by that beast."

"O, et frigidis nix glacies spiritus! Ego nunc praecipiam tibi. Educ tecum frigidum frigus morsus ungues et sicut iuravit patribus. Infra hunc calorem glacies caerulem luna! Congelo omnia, binariae gelu!" Irenea chanted as fast as she could which the beast was getting ever closer. Though the moment she finished in a flash of blue light from the center of the room did the temperature sharply dropped. Then like clockwork did the ice start to spread all over the floor and reaching until inches away from the Doctor and the others feet, making it there before the creature could get to them.

"Now both of you... DUCK!" The Doctor shouted as the beast, on the ice, had lost its footing. Irenea quickly ducked like the Doctor had ordered them too and Dren, reluctantly, did as well. The beast itself launched itself into a jump though thanks to the ice had launched itself too high, causing it to sail right over it prey and go crashing through the wall with its newly gotten mass. "Ah ha! What did I tell you two!" The Doctor shouted happily as she jumped forwards onto the ice rink that use to be the Senator's office and slid in the direction of the door. "Well come on you two! We have a Maiden to stop!"

"Doctor! Won't that beast thing just come back!?" Dren shouted as he carefully stepped out onto the ice and tried his best to stay up right as he slid in the direction of the door, which thanks to the ice had managed to open.

"Oh, Dren, always so focused on one thing. That type of Vasha Narada need food to survive... and since it couldn't get us and probably has been locked up in here for a few weeks. Meaning that in a weakened state it could be extremely slowed down by sunlight or even killed by it." The Doctor replied easily as she pushed the doors open then stepping off the ice and onto the floor in the hallway with ease. "Besides we have an army to stop! Some come on tally hoe!" The Doctor shouted as she sprinted down the hallway, while Dren was the next one to step out of the room only to be briskly followed by Irenea.

"We should do this more often..." Irenea gently whispered in Dren's ear before sprinting down the hallway after the Doctor.

Dren, rather stunned silent, watched as Irenea sprinted off down the hallway. His brown eyes rather shocked by Irenea's words though with a firm shake of his head he seemed to get over it. "If we don't die first..." Were the muttered words that escaped his mouth as he briskly went after the two of them. He, being the one furthest behind, was running as fast as he could mainly to keep Irenea in sight. With her on the tail of the Doctor he knew that losing sight of her wouldn't only be bad, it would be deadly. Meaning he could only watch as Irenea would take turns down other corridors and he just had to follow and hope that there wasn't two turns in a row.

Only after a matter of minutes of sprinting through hallway after hallway of the Via Senatus, did Dren skid to a stop to see the Doctor tapping her fist against the wall at the end of the hallway and Irenea standing a few paces from the Doctor. Dren panted as he slowly ran over to them, the Doctor looked back at him for only a second before returning to her work with the wall. "Ah, Dren! Great time to be joining us!"

"Doctor... What are we doing in a dead end...?" Dren questioned as bluntly as he could managed, though the lack of breath had made it sound less threatening than he would of liked.

"Dren... Couldn't you have using something other than... Dead end...?" Irenea calmly questioned back, though as much as her voice sounded calm her hands were still trembling like a leaf.

"Now... If I were to control a human Vasha Narada army... I'd have to have some sort of control systems to keep them in line." The Doctor said aloud, ignoring both Irenea's and Dren's comments. Still moving her hand over the wall and putting her ear up to it. "And where best to keep a control center than...!" The Doctor exclaimed as she pushed her hand on a piece of wood which sunk back into the wall itself. Only briefly after that did the wall shot upwards revealing a old stone stairway going down under the Senatus. "Keeping right underneath your main area!"

"This was never on the building plans!" Dren exclaimed as soon as he saw the wall moved.

"Of course, why would it?" The Doctor questioned looking back at him. "If you had plans to take over the world you wouldn't put up a sign saying "Top Secret Base" in flashing letters." She easily said at that point as she turned back to the secret passage way. "Though yet you humans tend to do that anyways..." She said as started down the stairway with ease. "Now come on!"

Dren and Irenea looked at each other for a moment or two as the Doctor's footsteps echoed in the stairwell. Irenea smiled slightly before racing down the stairs after the Doctor and Dren sprinting right after them. "Doctor! How deep does this go!?" Dren shouted down the stairwell as he was running after them again.

"Don't know! Maybe just a few feet or maybe several miles!" The shout came echoing up the stairwell easy to tell it was the Doctor's voice. Though it didn't stop the echoes of footsteps ahead of him, in which Dren muttered something rather angrily under his breath as he ran down those stairs.

"Why am I always the one in the back?!" Dren growled mostly to himself as all he could do was keep going down those stairs. "And to Kumitan with all the running!" He growled once more as he sprinted onwards as a soft flicker from some kind of white light was coming from the bottom of the stairwell. Once he was close to the bottom as well did he see the Doctor and Irenea grouped together only a few inches away from the stairwell.

The underground room was illuminated by a light blue light, that not of candle light but from all the screens all around the room. Each screen had different pictures, different readings, along with written words in what looked to be just random scribbles. Though towards the back of the room, bathed in a cream colored light seemed to be a bunch of different colored flowers of all shapes and sizes in a large group bathed in the light.

"Now, look at this. Look at this!" The Doctor said almost ecstatic as she ran up to one of the center stations of screens and gazed at the readings on it. "This place is just one mystery after another. Primitive lighting, Victorian architecture, and yet advanced technology! This is only more proof for that."

"Doctor... What in the world is this place?" Irenea slowly questioned at the point as she slowly looked at some of the screens. "What is this stuff...?"

"It seemed to be a means of controlling all the Vasha Narada possessed people." The Doctor said easily as she quickly moved from one screen to the next. "Keeping vital signs, tracking them, and it could probably even send orders. Ugh... For once I wish this was Cybermen... as this is almost too close to them without the cybernetics..." Came out of her mouth with a sigh as she shifted from screen to screen. "If I'm right there should be a release code or command. Somewhere in these data banks here."

"Now you just having to be making up stuff!" Dren shouted at that point as he looked at one screen then turned away. "Data banks! Cybernetics! You have to be a total loon!"

"Ah, Dren, once this is all over I am going to change that mind of your." The Doctor shouted while she ran around from screen to screen, pressing buttons on the panels underneath them. After she had tried that and seemed to get no where, she reached her left hand into her jacket pocket though only to pull it back out. "Oh the sonic!" She muttered mainly to herself as the same hand that when into her pocket when up to her light blue hair and ran her fingers through it.

"Doctor!" Irenea shouted slightly as she was looking at the pile of flowers in the cream light. "I think this might be important...!"

"Irenea, flowers come second. First we have to stop an army!" The Doctor said briskly, while she started pressing buttons on the panels once more.

"But Doctor these are not just flowers..." Irenea said turning her head back towards the Doctor at that point, then shooting a look over at Dren as well. "There's a child in here as well..."

The Doctor and Dren both stopped in the tracks and looked at Irenea. Then they shot a look at each other before running over towards Irenea to see what she had meant. Once the two has reached her, surely enough they saw it. Mixed in with the different flowers and buried in them, there was a small green child with long blue-green hair buried under all the flowers.

"Doctor..." Dren slowly started to say though was briskly cut off by the Doctor placing her hand over his mouth and pinching it shut.

"It must be... A failed attempt at gaining a new form..." The Doctor slowly explained in a whisper. "The child was probably taken from her parents at an early age just to run experiments on... I guess it didn't turn out as planned..." She softly said as the three started to turn away from the child and get back to solving the problem with the army.

"... I... Irenea..."

The three of them froze at the voice while Irenea had got slightly pale at the sound of her name. Though it wasn't long before the Doctor, Dren, and Irenea had turned around to look at the child once more. This time the child's eyes were open though they were hazy, so hazy they were covering the irises underneath.

"It's alright, she can't see us." The Doctor said once again in a whisper, while trying to sound reassuring to both Dren and Irenea. While only resulted in Dren giving her an unbelieving frown and Irenea not seeming to pay any attention to the Doctor's words. "So she can't hurt us."

"... Irenea..." The child spoke once more as she seemed to lift her head slightly, though her voice was weak and cracking. "... Doctor... You must... You must... You... must..."

"We must what?" The Doctor slowly and gently asked trying as best she could to be delicate. "We must... what?"

"You... must... stop... st... stop... the... shadows..." The child slowly spoke as her voice seem to crack the more she spoke. "Send... send... send... out command... petal... fall... will... will release... humans... and destroy... Maiden..."

"Though wouldn't that destroy her too?" Dren asked at that point looking at the Doctor, who's face was rather grim. "Doctor, wouldn't that destroy her as well."

"It might..." Was the Doctor's only reply.

"... Please... ase..." The child begged as her voice started to crack even more. "...I... I... I... want to... die... Bu... But you... must... st... stop... her."

"Doctor... It's her final wish..." Irenea slowly spoke up at that point. "She doesn't want to say stuck like this anymore..."

"And how do you know that...?!" Dren questioned as he turned to look at Irenea. "We've only just met her! And you're talking like you've know her your entire life!"

"I... can't explain it... But I just... know..." Irenea slowly said as she looked away from both Dren and the Doctor. "You just have to trust me... But I can't explain..."

"Alright..." The Doctor said with a slight say as she ran back around to the main panel in the room. While her fingers gently ran over the buttons pressing only six buttons. While pressing some of them a few times. Once she had typed in those nine lettered did the screen all freeze for a moment, then switched off giving the room a red glow. Though in a matter of seconds the red glow started to pulse as alarms started going off as well. "I don't think that was suppose to happen..."

"Doctor, what did you do!?" Dren shouted in a slight rage. "What did you just do!?"

"You know, I was thinking before we had gotten into this room... That someone like the Maiden wouldn't just leave her command center like this unprotected." The Doctor started off with a smirk as she looked back at the others. "And what's the best way to protect a place then make yourself look like a prisoner!" The Doctor shouted as she pointed at the flowered child, how seemed to glare at them now. "Though you really had to make yourself look like a prisoner and sealed yourself within a barrier to make it official."

"Doctor, what are you getting at!?" Dren shouted as he and Irenea ran over to her, while the screens started to flash even more and the alarms still going off around them.

"Those two words, "Petal Fall", wasn't a release code. It was a code to get the army to come here and kill us." The Doctor said easily though her gaze had stayed on the flower child. "Though that code doesn't do this, it's that right? Maiden of the Roses?"

"So you saw through my little trap..." The child growled as the voice had changed from the weak child before to the gravely sound of the Maiden herself. "Though that doesn't explain what you've done..."

"Well, there is one thing you should never let me do... Mess with the controls." The Doctor said with a smile as she took two paces back towards the stairwell. "Well, I can tell you this. Your shadows have let go of those they have possessed and are coming back here, they should reach this room in a matter of time. Though that isn't all. They system here, running on poly-systematic current powered by the salt in the sea water... Is not the best way to power this place. As these systems will at least blow a hole in the walls down here and let that very water in. Which will wash you and your little shadows down into the depths of the ocean."

"So... Doctor... You have killed me then..." The child spat with her gravely tone as the vines around her and the flowers themselves started to press against the barrier keeping her in.

"Oh no. I haven't killed you. My guess according to this worlds logic, or that I know of. You'll most likely survive, but you'll never be able to return to the surface anytime soon." The Doctor said easily as the lights pulsed once again. "Dren, Irenea! Up the stairs, now!" She shouted as Dren was the first one up the stairs followed by Irenea. Though she stopped only a few stairs up and waited for the Doctor to follow.

"Beware Doctor!" The Maiden shouted causing the Doctor to pause on the first stair of the stairwell. "Beware! Beware the jaws that bite, the claws that catch! That with eyes of flame! Beware the beast by the Tumtum tree, and through the tulgey wood! Beware! Beware!"

The Doctor only looked at the Maiden as she broke into a fit of deranged laughter, before running up the stairs and pushing Irenea along in front of her. The two of the sprinted up the stairs, each one panting after a matter of time even once they reached the top to see Dren was there waiting for them. "Come on you lot! We need to get outside now!" The Doctor shouted once she had regained some of her breath, only to start running down the corridors once more. With the Doctor in the lead and Irenea with Dren following shortly behind him, did they start rounding corner after corner, passing room after room, until they came to the hall holding the large wooden doors at the end of it. It wasn't difficult for the Doctor to push through those wooden doors and come running out onto the street, only to be followed by Dren and Irenea which the both of them had almost tumbled down the stairs at that point. The three of them grouped in the middle of the street, while Dren and Irenea were panting and trying to recover their breath once more. Though the Doctor was looking slightly upwards, which after a few seconds Irenea and Dren did too.

Floating in the sky about were several groupings of shadows, almost like they were flying in the sky. Then each shadow as if by nature swooped down and flew inside the Senatus building, first five, then ten, then many countless shadows started swarming into the Senatus building. Then everything seemed quiet as all the shadows had entered into the Senatus, though a large sound wave broke that silences. Though it didn't cause the building to move at all.

"We did it... We did it!" Irenea slowly said as she looked at both the Doctor and then to Dren. "So we stopped her? Like for good?"

"Maybe not for good..." The Doctor said with a slight smile. "Just make sure in times to come, when explorers go to these lower stratums make sure their strong enough to deal with the added threat down there." She said as she mainly looked at Irenea at that point.

"Ella!" Dren almost shouted as he then sprinted down the street leaving both Irenea and the Doctor behind. His mind focused on only one thing, making sure his sister was alright. With an unexpected burst of energy did he sprint down street after street until he had made his way back to the Inn. Though he didn't stop there as he sprinted inside, ran right past the innkeeper giving her quite the fright. Only a matter of seconds later did he burst through the doors to the clinic in which he stopped, panting like a dog as he looked around the room. All the other patients were sitting up on there beds and talking to the medics there though he quickly looked at the bed where his sister had been. There she was, her long pink pony tails dropping down on the bed and even over it while her legs danger off the bed causing a slight jingling sound because of the small decorations on her and her dancer wear. "Ella!" Dren shouted as he ran over to her, and looked her over for a second before hugging her as best as he could.

"Dren! Why are you acting like this? I was only sick... It's not like I was dying or anything." Ella said with her usual cheerful tone though questioning about her brother's intentions with the hug. "Besides, I'm alright! See!"

"Yeah..." Dren slowly said as he let her go from the hug, and trying to sound like his usual self once again. "I see that... But you need to be more careful!"

The Doctor slowly smiled as she watched from the doors of the clinic, watching the two Ezmaralda children along with some of the other patients. All cured from the so called sickness they had only moments before, much to the amazement of the medics there. Her smile slightly vanished as she jerked a little as a soft wheezing sound could be heard, her right hand instantly shot into another one of her jacket pockets, gripped onto something, and pulled it back out. She looked down at her hand, clenched in a fist, and slowly unrolled her fingers to see a key shinning gold in her hand. She sharply turned around at that point only to be stopped by Irenea, who was holding an explorer's bag in her free hand.

"Here... You'll be needing these." Irenea said gently with a smile as she held the bag out to the Doctor. "And trust me, you will be needing these."

"Why... I don't know what to say..." The Doctor said almost startled by Irenea words along with the bag itself. Though she took it with her left hand and slung it up and on to her shoulder. "Irenea... How could you have been able to know that back in that secret room... That dying was her last wish...? You might have been wrong... though I want to know how you could have guess that...?"

"Doctor. I don't think I was wrong." Irenea slowly said at that point. "The... Maiden, only wanted to live in peace though had caused many deaths overseas. She fled here in hopes of not being found though the death followed her here. The deaths she had caused and the Vasha Narada started to mess with her mind... causing her insanity. She was fighting it well until news from Etria reached us, announcing the genocide of the Forest Folk. That was when she lost it all. Though deep in her, she was still herself. She knew she couldn't regain control and she wanted death... So someone could stop her."

"Irenea... are you... an empath...?" The Doctor questioned at that point, as she looked Irenea over. "As you would have to be to get all that from..."

Irenea slowly shook her head, cutting the Doctor off. "Well, Doctor, that will be another one of your "mysteries" to solve later. For now... I believe you have a boy who waited long enough in there to deal with." Irenea slowly said with a smile.

The Doctor's gaze slowly shot back the Dren, who was still chatting with his sister inside the clinic walls. Though her eyebrows furred in question as she turned back to look at Irenea, though to find she was no longer there. A smirk slowly appeared on the Doctor's face as she ran into the clinic at that point. "Well! Dren, my boy! The Vasha Narada are defeated, the Maiden's been defeated, and the people have been cured! Though there is one thing I have yet to do."

"And what does that mean...?" Dren said with a sigh as he looked at the Doctor at that point. "As we you start saying something like this... something always goes wrong!"

"Dren, the boy who waited thirteen years, you have waited long enough." The Doctor said as she grabbed Dren's wrist with her left hand. "After all those years, you've become this prickly busy-body with not a lot of friends I could guess. Well, Dren, your coming with me. Wither you like it or not!" The Doctor shouted gleefully as she sprinted out of the clinic dragging Dren along behind her. Only in a matter of time had she dragged him down the hallway and out of the Inn out onto the street. Though she didn't stop there, she continued running down the street dragging Dren along with her towards the City Gates.

"Doctor! I don't want to! I grew up!" Dren protested as he tried to break free from the Doctor's grip though to no avale. "I made a life for myself! I don't need you screwing it up, again!"

"Dren, my boy. I already told you, wither you like it or not! And I'm going to fix that pricklyness of yours if it is the last thing I do!" The Doctor shouted in reply as she sprinted past the city gates towards the blue box standing next to the tree she had once taken down, years ago but only hours ago for her. She easily ran up to the doors of the box itself, not letting go of Dren's wrist, then shoving the key in her right hand and turning the lock. The door slowly creaked open as the Doctor, dragging Dren along stepped inside. Once the two of them were inside did she let go of Dren's wrist, only after the door shut and locked behind them. "Oh! You are a beauty!" The Doctor shouted gleefully as she sprinted up to the console on a platform in front of them. The platform stretched out both way, one way a ramp leading down to a corridor and to the systems under the platform itself, while another ramp when up to almost a viewing platform that circled around the room itself while it had four break offs to corridors off it. The Doctor raced around the console, dropping the bag she had gotten from Irenea on a chair as she dashed past it. In a matter of moments she had flicked a few switched, pulled a lever or two, and had pressed a few buttons. Then her gaze shifted back to Dren, who was still in shock by the look of room. "Anything you have to say?"

"It's larger on the inside... Its larger that a Skyship!" Dren muttered at that point as his brown eyes looked around the room before looking at the Doctor once more. "What is this place...? What in Kumitan is this!?"

"Dren... language." The Doctor stated at first as she glared at Dren for that for a second before her gaze had soften. "Anyways, your inside the TARDIS, Time And Relative Dimension In Space. And I love it when people say that." She said almost gleefully. "That its bigger, or larger, on the inside. Now... Dren, my boy. I will be taking you on the trip of a lifetime. All of time and space is our destination, with the only condition that it has to be amasing."

"Why are you so sure I'm coming along!? Last I checked you were kidnaping me!" Dren shouted at that point as he started towards the doors though couldn't pull them open.

"Dren, Dren, Dren. You asked to come all those years ago. Anyways kidnaping would be if you were a kid, I believe your about late teens if I had to guess in human years." The Doctor replied as she easily flipped a nearby switch as the room started to shake as the wheezing sound started to echo in the room. "And we are off! Come on, Dren! Live a little! Tally hoe!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just outside as the blue Police Public Call Box started to fade from view as the wheezing sound echoed on the air and the light onto glowed and dimmed, until the box was completely gone. Though watching it, from not to far off, was Irenea. Her black hair gaining a slightly red tone as the sun slowly started to set. A soft smile showed on her face as she turned around and started walking back towards town. Both of her hand holding onto the book of hers, as her eyes were off in her own thoughts. The smile stayed on her face as she passed through the city gates, in which her boots were clicking against the stone streets. The sun, bathing the town in a red glow as it started to touch the sea horizon. Though that hardly bothered the Zodiac at all as she walked through the streets, only stopping once she reached the Inn. Her eyes slowly looked at it, as she always did on her late nights back for expeditions on her own. The smile stayed, only to hid the blush that was growing on her cheeks. She slowly walked inside after a matter of seconds and turned the other direction for the clinic and headed down that hallway. Her boots, making the only sound in that hallway as the clicked against the wooden floors. Though coming to a stop once she reached a door marked, 113. One of her hands came off of her book and pulled out a key from the cover of her book, which she then gently slid into the lock itself. The lock responded with a click at which she took the key back and turned the handle, causing the door to swing inwards into the room.

The girl slowly entered the room, not giving much of a thought to locking the door once more after she closed it. She slowly walked over to the bed in the middle of the room, and sat down on it. Placing her book, her old book down next to her. Her hands slowly reached for a little wooden box, after she had lit the candle by her bedside, and her hand slowly lifted the lid of it. Inside the box, resting on soft dark red fabric was a ring. The gem on the ring, was a blue gem that in the light of the candle flame did it shine like the stars in the night sky, a gem only known as a Star Sapphire to the rest of Armoroad. While the rest of the ring was wooden though a braided wood that shimmered softly like stardust, only known to the rest of Armoroad as a Stardust Twig. The girl looked at the ring for a moment or three before closing the lid on it and placing it once more on her bedside table. "Be safe... My love..." She murmured as she lifted herself from the bed and slowly walked around it and into the wash room, closing that door behind her.

While at that point, a little breeze ruffled its way in through her window and blew past her book which managed to lift its cover. Though then blowing itself into the open closet, ruffling the fabric inside it into the candle light. The dress was a long yet elegant white, or now slightly red, dress with silver and gold stars sew in around the bottom of the dress and the spiraled around until some of the stars reached the dress's hip line. Though it was the little note inside the cover of her book that showed itself to be more important. The writing seemed to be in gibberish before shifting back and forth to make actual written words. The words on the pages a started as followed...

Ancient Tome of Stars

Dear Irenea,
I don't really know how you carry these things... as they are just so heavy! Though that isn't why I'm writing this. I... I never knew how to tell you this... and every time I try in words Ella or something else would come up and bother us. Though I wanted to say... I love you. And I'd do this in person, but I'd mess it up... But...

Will you marry me...?

Dren Ezmaralda
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

The Tales of an Etrain Doctor - Whovian Odyssey - Fanfic -  - Página 7 Empty Chapter 7 - Into the Future, but Still in the Past

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Mar 23, 2015 8:17 pm

"Now, now. Stop being such a prickly beast." The Doctor stated with ease as she skipped around the console of the TARDIS. Pulling some levers, flicking several switchs, and turning several nobs as well. "We can go anywhere in space and time, the past, present, and the farthest future. Only condition, it needs to be amazing."

"How about we go back to where you took me from." Dren said at that point, his frustration taking the main nip of his words. "As you just took me, against my will! Why would I want to stick around some manic like you?"

"Oh, Dren, my boy. What happened to the child that tossed me an orange and asked to go with me?" The Doctor said turning her gaze to Dren at that point, while in her hand was the same orange she had fished out of a pocket. "What happened to that child?" The Doctor questioned once more as she gently tossed the orange up into the air only to catch it once it came back down. "Where did 'he' go?"

"That child, grew up." Dren stated firmly at that point, crossing his arms in his frustration. "Besides, you left me there to deal with the mess of you along with those bloody Cutters! Making everyone question my sanity!"

"Oh, Dren... That isn't a good thing to do. Grow up." The Doctor replied as she gently leaned against a part of the console. "Such a rubbish thing to do, growing up. As it takes the fun out of life. Now that is one thing I'm going to fix before I even take you home." She said with a smug look as she suddenly turned and yanked on a large black lever, which caused the whole room to shake. "Now let's go into the future of your world!" She shouted as she held on tightly to the console while Dren was clinging to dear life on one of the many railing.

"Doctor!! It's rather bumpy!" Dren shouted as the shaking caused him to fully grab onto the railing. Arms and legs wrapping around it, then causing him to the loops around the bar itself with each shake. "Are you sure you know how to fly this thing!?"

"Of course I know how to fly the TARDIS!" The Doctor shouted back as she maneuvered her way around the console to press a few buttons. "Why wouldn't I know how to fly my TARDIS?! So of course I can fly my TARDIS and this is how she is suppose to fly!" She replied as her hands pulled a few more lever, which resulted in a loud gong like sound along with a massive shake which easily sent the Doctor to the floor and Dren flying off the railing and onto the floor as well. Then it was still, which in a matter of milliseconds the Doctor was back up on her feet. "See? We're fine and we've landed!"

"Define your definition of 'fine'..." Dren huffed mainly from the floor as he pushed himself up from the floor a few seconds later. "As your definition seems to be massively different from my definition of the word..." He muttered once more as he took that time to slowly get back up to his feet. "Now... Landed where?"

"Why don't you take a look for yourself." The Doctor said with a smirk upon her lips, as she pointed directly at the doors. Dren's eyes slowly followed her finger's direction, and looked at the doors for a moment. Then having them shot directly back at the Doctor. The Doctor's smirk slowly started to lower at that point. "Dren, my boy. Do you really think I'd let you out into some dangerous atmosphere and not tell you? Now come on, take a little risk in life."

Dren's eyes slowly returned to the doors once more, as he slowly took one deep breath before going towards the door. With each footstep taking him closer to the doors, which didn't take him long to already have his hands on the wooden doors of the TARDIS. With one brisk push did Dren walk out of the box, only to see something other than home. Around them were large busy streets made of a new substance other that the stones of long ago, with metal boxes whisking past them at high speeds, while the buildings were now larger and much taller and some of them almost touched the lowest branches of Yggdrasil.

"Well, what do you think?" The Doctor asked walking out of the TARDIS, and closing the doors behind her along with locking them. "Pretty amazing, isn't it?"

"Where are we...?" Were the only words Dren could muster in his shock and awe.

"Welcome to Armoroad. The years is two thousand twenty, the years in any empire that technology starts picking up and things are on the verge of change." The Doctor said with ease as she walked over and stood next to Dren at that point. "Though with your world here... Even I don't know what has become of your technology."

"So... Ella and I... are long since dead now..." Dren murmured at that point, while the grim look showing plainly in his eyes.

"Oh! Why are you being such a downer now!" The Doctor said at that point, her gaze locking on Dren and staying firmly on him. "Humans! You always think that everything is going to kill you off, but you never think of the impossible. The fact that you lot survive." She said easily as she reached into her pocket then bring her hand back out. "Ohh, I'll be right back." She said as she ran back over the the TARDIS doors, unlocking them, and sprinting back inside.

"The fact we survive, huh..." Dren muttered as he crossed his arms once more. "She might have to rethink that once she sees the inside of a Labyrinth with some of the FOE in there..." He muttered to himself with a laugh. "That's a thought... The Doctor and the FOE... With the Doctor she could probably chat a FOE to death." He said with a smirk as he looked across the way, though his smirk faded.

Across the way, stood a girl. This girl had moonlight white skin, with green and red markings down her arms along with her legs. Her long white hair drifted in the breeze while at the end of it faded to a coral like color. Though her eyes, her dark crimson eyes seemed to lock on Dren. Though that wasn't the only thing, as the girl had a third eye right in the center of her head surrounded by more of the red and green markings. The girl seemed to cock her head and the purple fins on her shoulders seemed to shift as she did so as well. Though as soon as the next metal box zoomed pass, blocking of his gaze from the girl, she was gone the moment after.

"Who... was that..." Dren verbally questioned as he looked at where the girl was standing only moments earlier. Though off in his thoughts he didn't seem to notice that the Doctor had come up behind him.

"Well, Dren, my boy!" The Doctor said gleefully, making Dren jump by a foot also causing him to briskly turn around. "Now we are ready to go explore, as I never go anywhere without my sonic screwdriver along with some other things."

"Your... sonic screwdriver..." Dren slowly started to say, overcoming the shock of the Doctor's sudden and unexpected reappearance. Though he briskly shook his head, coming back to his senses. "Wait a minute here. I thought a Buccaneer's bullet ripped that thing into tiny pieces."

"Yes, that did happen but look...!" The Doctor said with a large smile as she pulled a device from her pocket. The device itself was slightly longer and had a five prong clamp holding on to a dark blue jewel with the rest of the device was some of bronze, a little bit of a light marine blue, and a fair amount of silver in color. Though with her hand gripped around it and a finger gently pushing on a button did it make the same sound the old sonic screwdriver made. "All new and improved. So now we can get going and explore this town." She said with ease as she briskly put the sonic screwdriver away in a pocket. "Now let's get going then." She said once more as eagerly as she grabbed Dren's wrist and started dragging him along once more.

"Doctor! Didn't anyone tell you to never drag people!?" Dren shouted as his shoes scrapped against the stone of the sidewalks. "Now come on! I'm going to lose my arm at this point!"

"Of course not." The Doctor said with a smile as she continued dragging Dren down the sidewalks. "Besides, if I didn't you wouldn't follow along. Now if you follow, and don't wander off. I'll let you go, okay?"

"Alright. But can we stop running first?" Dren muttered as they started to slow to a stop, once they had stopped did the Doctor slowly let go of his wrist. "Thank you..." He said once they had actually stopped while other people just walked on by not even caring or tending to notice them. "Now would you like to start explaining about some of this stuff...?"

"I thought you would never ask." The Doctor said with a smile as she slowly started walking along and Dren followed along slowly behind her. "Now, the street you see there should be this world's equivalent of asphalt, making it easily for travel and slowly making the way for the horseless carriage, or the automobile which happens to be though metal boxes passing us by on the street. Though once again, your world is wrong once again. As normally by this time, automobiles should only have wheels and be able for ground travel, but these automobiles they don't have wheels... They hover!" The Doctor said almost astounded by the fact. "Though for the twentieth century that should be impossible..."

"Doctor... What are you getting at...?" Dren slowly questioned at that point, his eyes locking on the Doctor. "I though this was natural..."

"Dren... I know what time lines for empires are suppose to look like, what happens when, when the technology changes, when that empire falls. Though this world... Has everything wrong..." The Doctor said once more though not looking back at Dren at that point. "These cities of yours... Etria, Armoroad, Laggard, Tharsis... in a more empire base these cities would have fallen, changed, and a new cities with a new name takes their place... Though those cities still exist..."

"And is that a problem...?" Dren questioned, with a look that was starting to doubt the Doctor's intelligences. "As isn't it a good thing that these cities, the main cities of this "world" as you say. Should it be a good thing that they have survived...?"

"With that nativity of yours, yes it does seem like a good thing." The Doctor slowly started to say, get gaze firmly on the ground in front of them. While a grim look could be seen in them. "Though, other major cities... Rome... Athens... and a whole galaxy worth of others. These cities did fall into ruin, and were rebuild later one. Though these cities... Not once scratch of destruction in them. Just rebuilding..."

"You are still not getting to a point..." Dren sighed at that point, while still following after the Doctor. "So... What does it mean, Doctor...?"

"I don't know... But it is damaging this world's time line..." The Doctor said simply while the grim look still set in her eyes. "Making certain aspects of the world advance more quickly than others... Making everything but the lighting advance at a faster pace than normal... Which is a bad thing... as it takes a large amount of power to advance a world like this... That power could also turn off the sun if not careful."

"So... What's causing it then...?" Dren questioned once more. "As you know what it is and how to reverse it, right Doctor?"

"It could be many things... A race using the Eternity Clock to advance and change points in history... A power source like the Eye of Harmony being turned into a weapon and causing this side-effect... and there are a billion billion other things it could be..." The Doctor said with a sigh as one of her hands when to her hair. "And how to reverse its effects is another thing... So I don't know... though the day I knew everything then why would I travel anymore?"

Dren gave a heavy sigh as his brown eyes started looking ahead of them. "Oh... Kumitan..." He muttered as his hand slowly lifted and pointed right in front of them. In front of them was a large spire building made out of a reflective material like crystal while in front of the building by the main doors were two large bulky guards dressed in all white armor that covered every inch of them along with their faces.

"Dren... Language..." The Doctor sighed once more as she looked up in that direction as well. "Ahh, a large mysterious building, guarded entrance, and no one taking one step within ten feet of that building..." The Doctor said with a smirk on her face once more. "Well, Dren. Something else isn't right here... So let's going poke it with a stick..." She said with smile as she raced toward the building and Dren following along behind her. Though as soon as she had gotten to that ten feet did she change from a run to a sophisticated walk, which took Dren a moment to follow her and do the same. The moment that the Doctor and Dren approached the doors did both of the guards eyes lock right on them.

"Halt!" One of the guards said with a deep metallic like voice. "State your reason and please present ID."

"Hello, hello." The Doctor said with ease as she reached inside her jacket's pockets once more and pulled out a small piece of paper flashing it close to the guard's face before placing it in front of the other guard's face as well. "I am from the Corporate Finance Investigate Team, Codename the Doctor. And this is my assistant the Bear-man."

"I hate you...." Dren growled knowing that was a personal hit with 'Bear-man'.

"No you don't..." The Doctor smugly replied as she briskly when on at that point. "We were sent by Corporate to find out where all your finances are going, as they aren't going where they are suppose to. So how about you let us in and and give your supervisor a call, and tell them we are on the way up to their office."

The guard looked at the paper for a long while, before turning to the door and entering a code to open it. Which it did was an electric sound, alerting the area of its opening. "Alright. The elevators are just inside, and the supervisor is on the fifty-second floor." The guard said with ease along with the same metallic tone.

"Well, we will get going then." The Doctor said easily as she walked right past the guards and into the building, slowly followed by Dren. Once they had both passed through the door did it close and the guard turned back to facing out wards towards the road. "Now to see what is wrong here..." The Doctor said with a smirk as she headed right past the elevators.

"Couldn't we just go and ask the "supervisor" about that?" Dren questioned as he pointed at the elevators at that point. "As didn't you tell those guards to tell them that we were coming...?"

"Yes, and I also told them that we would be going up there... Which we will not be doing." The Doctor said, easily turning on the balls of her feet to look back at Dren. "As I do tend to say things but never mean to actually do." She said once again then turning back around and racing down the corridor of the building.

"Why could you have done that with taking me along for the ride??" Dren questioned mainly to himself, as a sigh escaped his mouth only moments later. Then did he briskly run of in pursuit of the Doctor at that point, knowing one thing getting left behind here would mean he'd never see home again. So he briskly when on the tail of the Doctor and following her into a large room, with a rather unreadable label next to it. Dren panted once he managed to get inside the room, his hands firmly on his knees as he tried to regain his breath.

"Dren... We need to get out of here..." The Doctor slowly said as her Ruby eyes were on something else in the room. "We need to get out of here right now..."

"What do you mean by that...?" Dren panted as he slowly started to look up at that one thing the Doctor was looking at as well. What was in front of them was a large machine, with assorted drills and claws hanging from the ceiling. While all around the room was assorted pieces of limbs and weapons to make over a hundred thousand androids. "Doctor... What is this..."

"Cyber-conversion station..." The Doctor slowly choked to get out as she just started at it. "Used to make Cybermen... Or otherwise known as the upgraded human. Then they slowly "upgrade" the population to take over the planet..."

"And you... shall be... upgraded..."

The Doctor and Dren both looked beyond the machine at that point to see several hundred androids. Each one looking the same except for a variance of color between each android. Each one having the face remarkably close to that of a human but the rest of the body was defiantly not human like in design. While several of the thinner models, apparently to be based of the female gender, started to approach the two of them some of the larger models like the guards outside without the armor started taking to the air.

"Dren! Run!" The Doctor shouted at that point, once again grabbing Dren's wrist as she raced out of the room and into the hallway once more. Though as the duo were racing down the hall, did a loud alarm start going off and echoing down the hallway. "Oh... Just great..." The Doctor muttered as they rounded a corner, Dren flailing along behind her and more of the android Cybermen hover along after them down the hallway. "Ok... Cybermen learning how to hover... Bad combination..." The Doctor panted once more as she sprinted onwards with Dren behind her, as more and more Cybermen started to join the chase on them. Which cause the Doctor to round corner after corner, which seemed to be the only thing keeping them in front of the Cybermen androids. Though it wasn't long until they ran right into a dead end. "Why must people build buildings with dead ends...? And such a not good word... Dead end..." The Doctor muttered as the two of them came to a forced stop as the Doctor quickly whipped out the sonic screwdriver and scanned the wall hoping for a way out. "Great! Nothing!"

"Come on, Doctor! There has to be a way out of here!" Dren shouted as he looked over the wall himself. "If I had my mace I could break through it!!"

"Oh, no no no no no. No weapons! It's not my style!" The Doctor briskly objected at that point. "Weapons and violence never help resolve anything!"

"Well, Doc! If you haven't noticed, they are coming to kill us!" Dren shouted as he crossed his arms once more. "And if you ever had to go into the labyrinths of this place you wouldn't survive without a weapon!"

"One, it's the Doctor not Doc." The Doctor said, clearly seen that it had pricked a nerve. "And two, yes they have weapons and guns, but at least the moral high ground is mine."

"Though that... is not... applicable to this... situation..."

Both of them turned to look, as the androids had closed off at the end of the hallway, while one lone cyberman android slowly started walking towards them. This android was one of the thinner models though with red hair and yellow eyes scanning over them. While her eyes seemed to be calculating something as well, though other than that they were cold and direct.

"Moral high ground... Is unneeded." The android spoke with a sharp computer like voice, as she slowly walked towards the two of them. "Human emotion is unneeded. We can upgrade you. Take away the pain. Enlighten you to Yggdrasil's noble purpose for us."

"Ok... Very Cybermen..." The Doctor sighed at that point. "I've heard that too much too often, enough that I'd have five hundred thirty-nine dimes for it. But that last part is new. What do you mean "Enlighten you to Yggdrasil's noble purpose"?"

"It's going to kill us... and your asking it questions?!" Dren exclaimed looking at the Doctor, as if she was a Bounding Beast on the Windy Plains. "And people questioned my sanity?!"

"Oh... Dren, my boy. Upgrading isn't like death... Its worse." The Doctor briskly replied at that point, only turning her head slightly so one of her eyes could look at him. "Much worse."

"Oh, thank you for making that clear..." Dren muttered as he crossed his arms once more. "If I had my mace we'd be out of here."

"Oh, don't start that again!" The Doctor shouted at that point, breaking her cool once more. "I said no weapons, so no weapons it is!"

"Silence!" The android said with her computer voice once more. "The useless squabble is not relevant. You will be upgraded as Yggdrasil wills, if you resist anymore then you shall be deleted."

"Well, sorry... I'd rather take deletion over becoming one of you." Dren said with a edge of spat to his words. "As I don't want to be like one of you Kumitan rusted maces!"

"Even though my associate used a few more words that I would have." The Doctor slowly said at that point, with a smirk growing on her face. "You'll have to delete me too."

"The you shall be deleted!" The android said coldly as she raised one hand, her left hand, towards the Doctor and Dren. Which only in a matter of seconds did it change from a hand into a large blaster, which started emitting a pinkish light from its barrel. "Prepare to be deleted!" She seemed to shout as the blaster arm started make a low whirling noise while the pink light started to get brighter and brighter.

"Doctor... Is this the end...?" Dren slowly asked at that point, while he looked at the charging blaster arm.

"Nope, this isn't the end." The Doctor said easily at that point. "Besides, we might have ourselves an ally..." She said almost as easily as her eyes slowly when to the corner of her eye, causing her to look slightly behind them.

"And where would this "ally" be!?" Dren questioned once again, slightly annoyed by this attempt to make him feel better in this situation by trying to give false hope of them escaping alive. "As clearly it's just us, a bunch of android Cybermen thingys, and a wall!"

"The corner of your eye..." The Doctor slowly replied as she turned back to the android as the shot was nearing completion. "The one place no one likes to look..." She said once again as a smirk appeared on her face, as she briskly whipped out the sonic screwdriver and pointed it at the blaster. Emitting a light blue light along with a soft buzzing sound, did the blaster slowly start to lose its powers. "Anyways... Never knock the sonic."

"So, why didn't you do that earlier!?" Dren questioned sharply as he crossed his arms once again. "It would have saved us a lot of trouble."

"We didn't need it earlier." The Doctor gave the simply reply as the android seemed to be almost enraged at this point.

"Delete them!" The android shouted as the grouping behind it started to advance on them at that point. While in a matter of seconds the androids were on top of both Dren and the Doctor, pinning them against the wall.

"Dren... What ever you do... Don't let them touch you!" The Doctor shouted as the androids started coming closer and closer to them.

"And what's so bad about...!" Dren started to say as an android's hand can cupped itself on his shoulder emitting a electrical shock, which easily took him to the ground. He landed there on the floor, barely holding onto consciousness. The ringing in his ears and his vision starting to blur. Which point he could heard a echo of his name shouted by the Doctor, though he also caught something else in his blurred vision. A blob of white, green, and red. Along with the glint of a large blade. Though right after that his vision faded to black.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 7 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba