[美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN. [x]

Página 1 de 2. 1, 2  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

[美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN.  [x] Empty [美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN. [x]

Mensaje  prism Sáb Sep 27, 2014 8:12 pm

[美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN.  [x] Tumblr_nc7s4x1ba01r4jf9no2_500

[美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN.  [x] Tumblr_nc7s4x1ba01r4jf9no1_500
MOON PRIDE

long ago, there lived kingdoms that inhabited all of the planets. each planet had their sailor guardian and were ruled by the earth and moon kingdoms. all of the planets lived in harmony, helping one another through diplomatic acts of kindness and love. But then evil arose. A dark form known simply as Metalia. Her power infected a young royal of the planet earth, Beryl. Beryl created an army to rebel against all that the planets had worked hard to create. she lead her attack against the moon, using Earth as her weapon. Many planets grouped together to stop her evil, but were unsuccessful. The Moon Kingdom was in shambles by the end, and the princess of the Moon, Serena, was killed, along with the rest of the kingdom. Struck by grief, Queen Serenity of the Moon called upon her greatest power, the Silver Imperial Crystal. Using the crystal, she sent the souls of the dead to earth to be reborn again in a new life and sent the wicked Metalia, Beryl and all of her minions to the coldest, and darkest zone of the earth. But this use of power was too much for her, and she passed away in the wreckage of the kingdom.

However, the death of the princess, was not the only extreme death of the war, the Prince of Earth was also murdered, and the deaths of these two was more complicated than previously imagined. A secret only few knew, was the love that the princess of the Moon and prince of the Earth held for each other. They met secretly for years, hoping to one day expose their relationship. Sadly, though unknown, their relationship was exposed. Beryl caught on to their forbidden love and in her moment of intense fury, was targeted by the darkness of Metalia. The evil Beryl began her war to end Serena and her Prince love. A jealous scorn that ended in everyone's deaths.

Years have passed since this horrible event. Many of the dead have been reborn on present day earth. completely unaware of their alien pasts. But the dark kingdom has been lurking, awaiting the rebirth of the princess, waiting to finally kill her once and for all. And she's returned along with her sailor protectors, and the Prince of the Earth. Now, as they awaken as Guardians, they must find and protect the princess at all costs. But Queen Serenity wasn't totally unaware of the dark kingdoms future plans, and she sent a safe guard to make sure the princess is found and helped in the form of her two guardian cats, Luna and Artemis. Although they were separated and their own memories a bit lost, the two talking cats have made it their mission to awaken the sailor guardians, find the princess and destroy the dark kingdom.  

this is a work in progress, do not post, please.

Última edición por prism el Dom Sep 28, 2014 11:51 pm, editado 1 vez
prism

prism

[美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN.  [x] Empty [extra info]

Mensaje  prism Dom Sep 28, 2014 9:58 pm

[美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN.  [x] Tumblr_naefzaSbzR1r44pbxo2_250xxxx [美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN.  [x] Tumblr_naefzaSbzR1r44pbxo4_250
this role play is based off of most every incarnation of the Sailor Moon series. don't be afraid to borrow a little from everywhere. I wanted to create this role play with the intention of going past the dark kingdom arc, but i'm not too worried about going through it very quickly. if you have any questions about the series, or about the role play, please send me a pm! since this is based off of the series, rather than a direct adaption (because that would be very boring) we will be using OC's but still fitting the mold of the canon characters. this is to keep things on track and to make sure there is character diversity. i would have used the canon characters entirely if i actually liked doing that, but i don't. furthermore, to add a little spice to the original story, we will also be adding extra plot points and fun stuff like that!  
prism

prism

[美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN.  [x] Empty [rules]

Mensaje  prism Dom Sep 28, 2014 10:15 pm

[美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN.  [x] Tumblr_nc7ca7BujE1tgqn89o7_500
THE RULES

>follow site rules.
>each player is limited to two character each, unless otherwise noted. one character must be good and one must be evil.  
>each player must be faithful to the character archetypes i've listed.
>being active is extremely important to a strong role play! posting at least twice a week is the minimum.
>form reservations last about 24 hours. i'll send you a reminder when the time is up. if you give me a legitmate work in progress, i'll extend the time.
>post reservations on this thread. make sure to list who you are reserving, or i can't reserve them for you.
>please create your own forms! they can be as simple as you'd like or as intricate. just make sure they're easy to follow and have all the necessary information.
>when creating your form, make sure to have a name, age, planet, power set and at least one (1) image of your face claim. i am allowing anime pictures for these, but they must be a reasonable size. i want this thread to look pretty and giant pictures make it a cluster.
>you can use my forms as examples.
>to ensure a lovely thread, please detach your signatures when posting here, and please make your posts look pretty. oh and don't forget [ooc] chat symbols.
>make sure to listen to me and follow my directions, especially if i've forgotten a rule and decided to enforce it! i promise i'm not some godmod or crazy mean person. i just don't want things getting out of hand and drama to start. i'm sure it will all be fine, though.
prism

prism

[美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN.  [x] Empty [characters]

Mensaje  prism Dom Sep 28, 2014 11:29 pm

[美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN.  [x] Tumblr_n9unvatFmr1t2l4jao4_250xxx[美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN.  [x] Tumblr_n9unvatFmr1t2l4jao3_r1_250
CHARACTERS
[美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN.  [x] Tumblr_n9unvatFmr1t2l4jao8_r1_250xxx[美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN.  [x] Tumblr_n9unvatFmr1t2l4jao9_r1_250

reserved > [sailor moon aka princess of the moon] > powers include healing / star dust / cosmic blasts / tiara boomerang
<name> is a klutz. she enjoys sleeping, eating and reading comic books. she's fairly popular at her school and is a really loyal friend. she discovered she was a sailor scout a couple months ago. currently, she thinks she's the moon princess' guardian as instructed by luna and is unaware of her royal ties. her pet is luna. she lives with her Mother, Father and little Brother.
items : moon brooch | luna pen | moon wand | wrist communicator

reserved > [sailor mercury - scout of water and wisdom] > powers over water and ice / extreme intelligence
<name> is very smart and is considered a nerd. she discovered she was a sailor scout a week after <name/sailor moon> she lives with her mother, who's a doctor and is hardly home.
items : mercury transformation pen | compact computer (fits in palm of hand) | wrist communicator

open > [sailor mars - scout of fire and passion] > powers include fire / supernatural sensing / mild future seeing / exorcising
<name> is a mysterious and strange girl. she lives with her grandfather due to her father's full work schedule and her mother's passing. she discovered she was a sailor scout two weeks after <name/mercury>
items : mars transformation pen | fire gem (worn on scout uniform) | spirit paper | wrist communicator

open > [sailor jupiter - scout of thunder and courage] > powers include thunder/ lightning / flowers / super strength
<name> is an orphan who lives alone. she lives off of her trust fund. she isn't neccesarily wealthy, but isn't terribly poor. she discovered her scout origins a month after <name/mars>
items : jupiter transformation pen | flower petal belt (summons her flower power) | tiara antenna (summons lightning) | wrist communicator

taken > [sailor venus - scout of love and beauty] > powers include shining flares / light beams / crescent boomerangs
Meeka discovered her sailor scout abilities before the rest of the girls, being located by Artemis, she went under the disguise of "Sailor V" and started fighting crime. She was mostly successful until she had a run in with the dark kingdom and more of her memories were recovered. she threw away the Sailor V costume and began her reign as Sailor Venus, the leader of the inner scouts. She lives with her father, a private investigator. her pet is artemis
items : sailor v transformation pen | Sailor V compact | Love-Me-Chain belt | wrist communicator

taken > [tuxedo mask aka earth prince] > powers include healing / sensing / explosive blasts
Derek became an orphan when he was six after he and his parents were ran off a cliff while driving. his memory was lost after the accident, but ever since he was younger, he had dreams of a beautiful princess who lived on the moon. when he graduated high school, he entered college and started a new chapter of his life. this chapter saw the arrival of tuxedo mask, a masked hero he created in order to find what his dream princess has been telling him to look for since he was younger; the imperial silver crystal. he lives with his roommate in a dorm.
items : rose sword | starlight watch

open > [queen beryl / metalia] powers include shadows / teleportation / hair manipulation
the leader of the dark kingdom. is looking for the silver imperial crystal and the princess. has a deep romantic longing for tuxedo mask. lives primarily in the dark kingdom.  
items : crystal ball | dark crown | shadow wand

taken > [Rin - the energy general] powers include energy deflection / energy stealing / power augmentation
Rin is the youngest of the generals. he is mainly in charge of stealing energy for the ruler, metalia. he attends school with the scouts but doesn't know it. he has a crush on mars

open > [<name> - the galactic general] powers include seeing the future through stars / cosmic blasts / possession
<name> is the galactic general and mainly takes care of the future plans of the dark kingdom. he lives in the same building as <name/jupiter>. he has a crush on jupiter

open > [<name> - the illusionist general] powers include Glamour (shapeshifting) / weapon materialization / illusion creation
<name> is the illusionist general and is in competition with Rin for stealing energy. Over time, her main purpose is to get ride of the sailor scouts. She has a passionate romance with <name-the warrior general>. she attends school with the sailor scouts but doesn't know it.

open > [<name> - the warrior general] > powers include Explosive blasts / Energy sabers / flight / teleportation
<name> is the oldest of the generals. he has a secret desire to be with tuxedo mask but is with <name/illusionist>. he is queen beryl's right hand man. his main goal is to protect the kingdom and kill the scouts while also trying to capture the prince of earth.

taken > [luna - guardian cat] > is a cat.
is sailor moon's cat. is partners with artemis. isn't fully aware of the entire past of the moon. memory partly lost.

open > [artemis - guardian cat] > is a cat.
is venus' cat. partners with luna. isn't fully aware of the entire past of the moon. memory partly lost.
x
x

pm me with character alterations you have in mind. i'm willing to let a few things about the characters change! c:

Última edición por prism el Jue Oct 02, 2014 6:38 am, editado 1 vez
prism

prism

[美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN.  [x] Empty [setting]

Mensaje  prism Dom Sep 28, 2014 11:42 pm

[美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN.  [x] Tumblr_n9y498fw8E1t2l4jao1_500
SETTINGS

places

the school | individual houses | dark kingdom | the game center* | more to add as we play

*the game center is an arcade where Luna has created a secret room. when you click the buttons on a game in a specific order, you open a secret passage way, moving the two game machines away and revealing a set of stairs. inside the room there is a table and chairs (each color coded), food, a flat screen televison, a mini couch and whatever else we add

info

the scouts all know each other now. we will begin the role play with them all sitting in the game center's secret room and talking to each other, getting to know one another since Sailor Venus is new to their little group.
prism

prism

[美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN.  [x] Empty [status]

Mensaje  prism Dom Sep 28, 2014 11:50 pm

[美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN.  [x] Tumblr_n9kb6bkzOB1r89q2no1_500
OPEN
this role play is officially open. post your forms below.

UPDATE CENTER
below is a full area to keep you in the loop as to what is going on concerning this role play!

>9/28/14 : the role play is officially open!!
>9/28/14 : four characters are taken! venus, tuxedo mask, general of energy and luna were claimed by prism
prism

prism

[美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN.  [x] Empty WIP

Mensaje  prism Lun Sep 29, 2014 12:04 am

[美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN.  [x] Tumblr_nbdj48mwP81sm4k0ho8_250x[美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN.  [x] Flontpng[美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN.  [x] Flontpng
Derek Chiba : Tuxedo Mask : Prince Of Earth || healing / sensing / explosive blasts
Derek became an orphan when he was six after he and his parents were ran off a cliff while driving. his memory was lost after the accident, but ever since he was younger, he had dreams of a beautiful princess who lived on the moon. when he graduated high school, he entered college and started a new chapter of his life. this chapter saw the arrival of tuxedo mask, a masked hero he created in order to find what his dream princess has been telling him to look for since he was younger; the imperial silver crystal. he lives with his roommate in a dorm.
Transformation Phrase : Earth's Rose, Make Up. // Rose Sword, Starlight Watch

[美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN.  [x] Tumblr_n90nxoJUGk1sptx26o5_250xx[美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN.  [x] Flontpng[美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN.  [x] Flontpng
Luna : guardian cat // heightened intelligence, power enhancer; her presence gives the scouts strength
Luna was the princess' cat. she served as a guardian of both the princess and the queen. she is actually from her own planet, that has a sailor guardian of its own, but was so impressive in her human form, she was called to the moon kingdom and took on the form of a cat (a common trait taken when they leave their planet). After the queen used the crystal to destroy the dark kingdom and refresh everyone's lives, she also refreshed Luna and Artemis. Both of them were sent to separate places and are mostly unaware of each other. Both of the cats' memories are rather decent, but quite a few details are fuzzy. pun not totally intended.
must stay in cat form while on earth

[美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN.  [x] Tumblr_inline_n301korHu71riacmz[美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN.  [x] Tumblr_inline_n301f0S0DK1riacmz[美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN.  [x] Tumblr_inline_n2vakkEo381riacmz[美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN.  [x] Tumblr_inline_n2wo3fYaZk1riacmzxx[美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN.  [x] Flontpng[美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN.  [x] Flontpng
Rin : Energy General // energy deflection, energy stealing, power augmentation
Rin is the youngest of the generals. he is mainly in charge of stealing energy for the ruler, metalia. he attends school with the scouts but doesn't know it. he has a crush on mars

work in progress
prism

prism

[美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN.  [x] Empty Re: [美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN. [x]

Mensaje  Micromeichi Sáb Oct 04, 2014 12:20 am

(( Hi hi! Could I reserve Sailor Jupiter and The Illusionist General?
Micromeichi

Micromeichi

[美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN.  [x] Empty Oswin's forms

Mensaje  The Oswin Sáb Oct 04, 2014 3:03 am

[美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN.  [x] Tumblr_mu4ex4Q0fU1r2wbr8o3_250  [美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN.  [x] Flontpng.aspx?text=Anne&size=78&maxWidth=540&fontId=26657&lineheight=58&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF262626&wrap=false&tracking=-0
Anne Elmore : Sailor Mercury : Scout of Water and Wisdom  
powers over water and ice / extreme intelligence
Anne is very smart and is considered a nerd. she discovered she was
a sailor scout a week after moon. she lives with her mother, who's a
doctor and is hardly home.
items : mercury transformation pen |
compact computer (fits in palm of hand) | wrist communicator
faceclaim :: Mirai Kuriyama

[美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN.  [x] Tumblr_muo22tMJ7D1s6x05to3_250 [美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN.  [x] Flontpng.aspx?text=Emmit&size=78&maxWidth=540&fontId=26657&lineheight=58&backcolor=01FFFFFF&color=FF262626&wrap=false&tracking=-0
Emmit : the warrior general
powers include Explosive blasts / Energy sabers / flight / teleportation
Emmit is the oldest of the generals. he has a secret desire to be with tuxedo
mask but is with Illusionist. he is queen beryl's right hand man. his main goal
is to protect the kingdom and kill the scouts while also trying to capture the
prince of earth.
Face Claim :: Dot Pixis

WIP?
The Oswin

The Oswin

[美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN.  [x] Empty Re: [美少女戦士セーラームーンCrystal] OPEN. [x]

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado