Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Página 19 de 38. Precedente  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 19 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  eliment Dom Oct 26, 2014 9:11 pm

"Go back and rest like your meant to be doing. Oh and take Zoe with you before she falls out of the tree, just tell the little stoker she can't do her job because we know where she is". Kyle said "Plus she can't hear a thing throw the glass any way". 

(Yer red her cloths are black, black cloak maybe that is what your mixing them up with, oh Hannah sorry)
eliment

eliment

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 19 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Oct 26, 2014 9:36 pm

(yeah, maybe)
Hannah frowned. "im perfectly fine. and zoe, come down here this instant, they already know ur in there! "
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Dom Oct 26, 2014 9:45 pm

"She can't hear you throw the glass". Kyle said, he was getting board of always repeating himself with the girl.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Oct 26, 2014 9:52 pm

Kaname sighed. Hannah rolled her eyes again. "you two were whispering, I shouted. and the glass is thin. and u say I repeat things, "
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Dom Oct 26, 2014 9:59 pm

The walls and glass are sound proof so we can have privercy since vampires have better hearing than humans". Kyle said getting annoyed with Hannah now.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Dom Oct 26, 2014 10:05 pm

"kyle, I really dont care, "hannah said opening the window. "zoe, get down now! they already know ur here! "hannah said, turning to kyle. "and u better get out of here before the leach tries anything, "hannah said, looking at the sword
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Dom Oct 26, 2014 10:11 pm

"Hannah how dare you speak to a member of staff like that and how dare you enter a boys room, leave this instants". Kyle bellowed at Hannah with his eyes glowing red. He was furious with her right now.

Zoe jumped down muttering that Hannah was an interfering snitch. She knew fair well he saw her as he can lip read.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Oct 27, 2014 8:11 am

Hannah looked at kyle. "the kuran isn't a staff member, plus, I was talking about him. and, it wasn't like I wanted to come here..."Hannah said. She nodded to zoe when she jumped down and tried her best not to look at kyle. looking at it made her think all pure bloods looked scary when they turn angry. She remembered creak, how he looked with those glowing eyes as he took her sister away. shivering slightly at the thought, she walked out of the room, looking at the bracelet kyle told her to put on. She removed it and put it on the table next to kyle. "mom always told me not to believe in vampires... i understand her now. all of you are just the same "Hannah said before walking out ,slammed the door shut and walked out of the building . "zoe, follow me, "she told zoe before walking back to the kids, jason and kiryu. She took her old position next to zero and sighed. "you were right..those vampires are dangerous, "she said.
"what happened? "toma asked.
"Kyle got angry, and his eyes glew red. it wasn't the first time, but this time, I remembered creak..I couldnt help but think he was creak for a second pr two...I still remember creak's glowing eyes, " hannah explained.
"u shouldnt push a vamp to his limits. , "toma said
"both u and abigail look so vulnerable now, but im sure you'd get scary once u grow up. okay, a hunter shouldnt be saying this, "hannah sighed again.
"you talk a lot. now abigail, wake up! "toma said.

Kaname ignored what hannah said, clenching his jaws when she slammed the door. "cute bracelet, "he said, looking at the one hannah left on the table. "Coming back to what we were saying, "
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Lun Oct 27, 2014 10:59 am

"She can put it back on as well. She has a nasty habit of not staying out of things and just jumping in putting herself in danger and dragging Zero with her, the way things are going Yuki is going to follow them because she wants to know where they are going". Kyle said throw grit teeth. "Like to point out our conversation is no longer privert, since that bracelet worked i think her family at some point were not pure blood hunters but vampires turned human".

(What do you think you said the first love was Hannah's antie but in human years that's impossible since they would be dead now or her mother would be way too old to have had the twins)
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 19 de 38. Precedente  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba