Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Página 20 de 38. Precedente  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 20 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Oct 27, 2014 11:57 am

"I've seen it.ive seen her making things into a mess like that. dont worry, ill make sure yuki doesnt interfere in this, "kaname sais. "yes, this isn't private anymore. lets just hope hannah doesn't go away telling what she heard. And, about the bracelet part, yrs, I guess u are right. but who? '
(I dont remember ...yeah ,thatd be weird
does hannah's grandmother fit?)
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment. - Página 20 Empty Re: Vampire knight - 1X1 with Eliment.

Mensaje  eliment Lun Oct 27, 2014 12:08 pm

"Good question, a lot of families were whipped out during the medieval times, it's bleaved that some might have been turned human to stop then from being burned to the stake, which of course would have exposed the pure bloods for not being human when they recovered and appeared to have come back from the dead".

(That would depend on the age of when they had kids, go back to war times it would have been late teens early 20's when the war children had kids, so if you had a large gap like my grandparents, mum and her eldest brother is 9 years, nanna was 21 or 22 when she had him, making her in her early and late 30's when she had the girls, going off my grandparents age if there kids had children in there late 30's do able)
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Oct 27, 2014 1:45 pm

(Of course. believe it or not, my mom and her eldest sister have the gap of 21 years. She had 6 siblings in total, a sister first then a brother a few years later, then another sister, then two kids who died when they were a few days old, then 2 sons and after a series of 4 to 5 years, my mom was born, and then her younger sis. In india, we used to have a HUGE family. That's why our population is more. but now, they are ristricting the number of children per family. So, Lets just say that it was her grandmother's elder sister or something. or maybe, just her great -grand mother)
Kaname nodded. he was there, and he didn't like the way people killed each other back then. he didn't get the logic. weren't every one living things? "But, one of the shizu's, I think its hannah's father or something, did at one point, stand along side with kaien to help him kill purebloods. they were as strongas the kiryu's, though they weren't pure anymore ..."kaname said. "and did the shizus ever fight you before they died? "(just made that up)
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Lun Oct 27, 2014 2:08 pm

"No i was a young teenager at the time, hormaones kicked it and got my first crush, only recently found out she was related to Hannah, time went on, like a lot of teenagers when the hormones fully kick in turning are bodies into an adults i got a little out of hand and bit her. No one told me my blood would save her, one day she bit me she went stable quickly, and Kaien killed her". Kyle said

(Both work, nanna's side wasn't normal for her genaration. nanna had a sister but died befoure a birth citificate could be made nanna was too young to remember she would have been still born or died in the matter of days after birth, there was cousins siblings of 5. four of them had 2 children while one lad had none, nanna had 4, the lads had 2 each and the girls had 1 each, 3 boys born then 3 girls for grand children, then the boys have kids now making 5 great grandchildren, granddad is a child of 5, two moved to Canada so got lots of cousions there)
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Oct 27, 2014 3:14 pm

"young vampires make big mistakes, dont they? " kaname sighed. "but at least, you didn't do it on purpose, like most of the other vampires, who actually bite people for fun. it was your harmones, so that's a normal thing. kaien was cold back then, wasn't he? now he just turns into a bubbly person and then back into a strict person from time to time. "
(My grandmother doesnt even remember the year she was born in. her parents didn't really care to get a birth certificate. my mom's eldest sis has 3 children, and eldest brother divorced and married again, so he had the total of 4 sons, the next sister has 2 kids, the next brother having 2kids too, and the same goes for the next brother too, and then comes my mom, and she had me and only me, then her last sister, who just gave birth to son a few years ago. and this is just my mothers side. fathers is even worse. you pick :great, or great grandmas sis?)
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Lun Oct 27, 2014 3:29 pm

(I say great would be better, most war ones are in the late 80 early 90 grandads eldest sister is in her mid 90's and she is the eldest of the 5. Dads side i don't know much, dad moved to canada when he was 5 his dad died when he was 7, dad is a child of 4 his eldest sister had 3 kids, her son as one of each and her eldest has a daughter she was young 16 or 17, her girl is around my baby sisters age, then dads brother was born he has 2 boys, then his sister she has one of each who both has a daughter a year apart of one another, then my father had 3 girls non of us have a kid yet. thats it, i don't know if my grandparents had siblings here in england so possability i have many more cousions here not far from where i am living, they only lived an hours drive where i am living and my great grandparents were still alive then)

"Do you have any family members, female whats DNA could have been stolen while i was asleep?" Kyle asked. "Those wings do you look anything like this?" He added showing the picture simlar to the ones he had seen.
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Oct 27, 2014 4:48 pm

"Im the only one left from my clan, "kaname said. he couldnt say yuki was one too and spill the secret. "I have no idea in who stole your DNA, though. hmm, yes, that's the one, "kaname said, looking at the picture.

Hannah sighed and leaned her head against the wall. "I miss my parents "she said to herself.
(you have. siblings? youre sooo lucky! Okay, great would do. my cousins are all scattered around the world. few in england, few in america, few in india, but far away, few in srilanka, in canada, australia, and france.
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  eliment Lun Oct 27, 2014 5:05 pm

(Kaname knows kyle knows about Yuki he told him and yes 2 younger sisters one is 3 years - one day younger with her being born on the 10 then me on the 11th, never met them throw)

"Cursed wings". Kyle said "Dragon wings to be exact, as ledges goes if you find the dragons egg when it's about to hatch, with one signal touch your cursed with the babies wings, left to be an out cast till the day you die". He thought for a moment. "With human technology there is a possibility it's any female in the last 38 years. It's working out who her mother is she is eventually going to ask, she is already at that age so running out of time to give her a name. All i know is that she is pure".
eliment

eliment

Mensaje  Lovelly_girl Lun Oct 27, 2014 6:24 pm

(oh yeah, sorry. hold on, never saw them?)

"Cursed wings? honestly, I haven't really known about this. I did, but I had faint idea about it..so I guess eriana touched got cursed."kaname said. "and...about the mother, im not sure myself. The last 38 years ..I dont know much, since all I concentrated on back then was helping the human race. Yes, your daughter would find it hard to believe later on. Abigail must have both yours and her mother's genes combined. we can find the mothers Dna easily, and then trace the woman "
Lovelly_girl

Lovelly_girl

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 20 de 38. Precedente  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba