Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

We're All Mad Here | Open Empty We're All Mad Here | Open

Mensaje  Semicolon; Vie Oct 17, 2014 9:15 pm

I found MYSELFin
We're All Mad Here | Open Flontpng
──────────────────── get back on ────────────────────────
✯✯✯xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMY FEET AGAIN
is this REAL?
IS THISxxxxxxxxxx██████████████████xxxxxxxxxxPRETEND?
I'll take a Stand
Until the End

Última edición por Semicolon; el Vie Oct 17, 2014 9:32 pm, editado 1 vez
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

We're All Mad Here | Open Empty P L O T

Mensaje  Semicolon; Vie Oct 17, 2014 9:18 pm

I found MYSELFin

It has been many, many years since Alice's last visit to Wonderland. As she grew old, got married, and had kids, she never forgot the magical place she had visited as an adolescence. She told her children of her adventures, who lived on to tell theirs.
Alice wasn't the only one who shared her stories though. So did the creatures that lived in Wonderland. All the people whom Alice had visited have now turned old with small versions of themselves running around, awaiting their own Alice to arrive because in Wonderland, history always repeats itself. The only person who didn't have children was the dreadful Red Queen. She sits in her castle, awaiting for the new Alice to arrive, so she can finish them off, to make up for her not taking Alice's life. The Queen lives alone, her husband dying two decades, in the real world, after Alice left.
It is now the time of Alice's grandchildren. On a visit to their grandmother's house, they stumbled upon a white rabbit dressed in human clothing. Those who remembered their grandmother's stories chased after it, while the others continued the journey.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

We're All Mad Here | Open Empty C H A R A C T E R S

Mensaje  Semicolon; Vie Oct 17, 2014 9:25 pm

I found MYSELFin

______ Liddell is the second youngest of the five Liddell children. He is the twin of ___. He is __ years old and very outgoing. Since he was a child he loved hearing his grandmother's stories of the wonderful world she had traveled to.
Paired with: ______ _____ (Caterpillar's daughter)
Face Claim: Chord Overstreet
Played by:

_______ Liddell is the twin of ______. She is __ years old, just like her brother. ___ is the complete opposite of her twin. When she was little, she had believed in the stories, but as she grew older, she started to lose interest in it and closed herself off from her family.
Paired with: _____ Hatter (Mad Hatter's son)
Face Claim: AnnaSophia Robb
Played by: Semicolon;

________ Liddell is the youngest of the Liddell children. She is __ and has a very active imagination. Her grandmother's world was one that she always wanted to visit, and as soon as she saw the rabbit, she dashed after it, so confident that it would take her to Wonderland.
Paired with: ______ Hare (White Rabbit's son)
Face Claim: Elle Flanning
Played by:

_____ Hatter is the son of the Mad Hatter. He is __ and just as crazy as his father. Or so he has everyone believe. All his life he has tried to take on the role of the Mad Hatter but that wasn't what he wanted. When his father used to tell him of a girl named Alice who was of another world, he knew that he had to go there. That he had to visit him. So he waits for his Alice to come, and maybe, just maybe, she will take him with her and show him her Wonderland.
Paired with: ______ Liddell (Alice's granddaughter)
Face Claim: PJ Liguori
Played by: CrimsonIzanagi

________ is the Queen of Hearts. She quietly sits in her castle, either mourning the death of her husband, or plotting revenge on the new Alice.
Paired with: N/A
Face Claim: Helena Bonham Carter
Played by:

_______ Hare is the grandson of the White Rabbit. He absolutely loves his job. And unlike his grandfather, he is never late. Actually, he tends to be a bit too early, which can get annoying at times.
Paired with: ______ Liddell (Alice's granddaughter)
Face Claim: Jake Abel
Played by:

______ ______ is the daughter of the Caterpillar. She is __ years old and very down to earth and very much like her father. The only thing unlike her father is that she refuses to smoke. Her hair constantly changes colour from green, blue, purple, and pink.
Paired with: Liddell (Alice's grandson)
Face Claim: Mary Elizabeth Winstead as Ramona Flowers
Played by: CrimsonIzanagi

_____ Dee is the grandson of Tweedle Dee, twin of _____. He is a sassy __ year old. His mind tends to work faster than others, making it easy for him to quickly say a witty comment. He doesn't care much of his job. He would rather play pranks on the citizens of Wonderland.
Paired with: ______ Dum (granddaughter of Tweedle Dum)
Face Claim: Dan Howell
Played by:

_______ Dee is the grandson of Tweedle Dee, twin of _____. He is a quiet __ year old, quite different from his brother. He is quite innocent when it comes to the world. He usually spends his days day dreaming about lions or other animals, though mostly lions. He doesn't mind the thought of meeting the new Alice. As long as he or she likes animals, everything will be okay.
Paired with: _______ Dum (granddaughter of Tweedle Dum)
Face Claim: Phil Lester
Played by:

______ Dum is the adopted granddaughter of Tweedle Dum and twin of _____. She is __ years old and loves the outdoors. She loves nature and all of it's glories. She enjoys traveling around Wonderland. She loves the thought of being the new Tweedle Dee and meeting her own Alice.
Paired with: ______ Dee (grandson of Tweedle Dee)
Face Claim: Alexandra Daddario
Played By:

______ Dum is the twin of _____, also adopted. She is __ years old. She is a quiet person who loves reading, writing, and painting. She isn't one to go out of her comfort zone. She allows her sister to do most of the Tweedle Dum jobs while she escapes to other worlds within her books.
Paired with: ____ Dee (grandson of Tweedle Dee)
Face Claim: Zooey Deschanel
Played By:

______ Talbot is the son of the Cheshire Cat. He is cheeky and sneaky and knows how to set you on end. He plays his role perfectly, loving every minute on it. The faces of those around him when he sneaks out of no where, priceless. He awaits the new Alice with open arms.
Paired with: N/A
Face Claim: Daniel Radcliffe
Played by: Semicolon;

Última edición por Semicolon; el Vie Oct 17, 2014 9:53 pm, editado 2 veces
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

We're All Mad Here | Open Empty R U L E S

Mensaje  Semicolon; Vie Oct 17, 2014 9:27 pm

I found MYSELFin

1) Everyone must play two characters. One male, one female.
2) Make your own form. You must use the face claims I have given you.
3) I would like to see 9 lines minimum. 8 for writers block. There is no maximum. The more you write, the more we have to work with.
4) Use ( { [ ] } ) when speaking out of character. OOC is allowed.
5)If someone asks for a recap, please give them a recap.
6) Please be active. You must post at least twice a week. If you will be gone and will not be able to post in the time frame, please pm me.
7) All site rules apply.
If you have read the rules, put "Drink Me" somewhere in your form.
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

We're All Mad Here | Open Empty S E T T I N G

Mensaje  Semicolon; Vie Oct 17, 2014 9:30 pm

I found MYSELFin

Date escribió:
January February March April May June July August September October November December
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Season escribió:
Winter Spring Summer Autumn
Weather escribió:
Sun Rain Clouds Hail Snow Wind
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

We're All Mad Here | Open Empty O P E N

Mensaje  Semicolon; Vie Oct 17, 2014 9:31 pm

Open.

**my forms here**
Semicolon;

Semicolon;

We're All Mad Here | Open Empty Re: We're All Mad Here | Open

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Vie Oct 17, 2014 9:41 pm

Please reserve Caterpillar's daughter and Hatter's son for me.

~~my forms shall come here~~
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

We're All Mad Here | Open Empty Re: We're All Mad Here | Open

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba