Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Sáb Oct 18, 2014 10:42 am

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Tumblr_mvyz3jPtPY1sj6xsxo1_500
ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Scroll-divider-pink

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Precious.regular

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open PinkDivider

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Tumblr_n0hw9gX4Fy1s4vdb1o1_500

Última edición por MadamePhantomTrancy el Dom Oct 19, 2014 12:39 am, editado 1 vez
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Empty ploт

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Sáb Oct 18, 2014 11:48 am

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Tokyo-Mew-Mew-Gifs-tokyo-mew-mew-22265835-500-331

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Scriptina.regular

You expected nothing less of a normal life.
You went to school, you got grades in your work. You were like any other person.
That is, until the day struck. The day of the earthquake - and from that day on, you would never be the same...

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Tumblr_n3mp8o3Td91sow1k4o1_400

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Eutemia-i.italic

The day would change your life in certain ways.
You remembered the mew mews on your screens from when you were a young child, the brightly colored superladies dancing around your screen, bringing awe and love to everyone. You too, were enticed by their super powers.

"I wanna be a mew mew too!"

You'd exclaimed.
Little did you know that nearly over a decade later, fate would choose you, as your genes were compatible with the endangered animal's DNA, and you were transformed into the idols you'd worshiped as a child. Now part animal, you were susceptible to your emotions, at the risk of becoming half human/half animal at the slightest tinge of embarrassment or anger. You were working at a cafe which allowed you to eat leftover food and gave you pay as an undercover base for your operations made by your creators.

What would happen after that? Would you just sit around, while content with your new abilities? No. You had enemies to fight, missions which your creators ordered you to do,and what looked like a sweet deal, turned into something that you, deep down, somewhat wished never happened.

You wanted to be a normal person again. You didn't want to go on perilous missions, you wanted time for schoolwork and socializing.

But now, along with 4 other mew mews, you were there to save the world from the new enemies facing it, and your own personal problems, along with other things this 'mew mew' project didn't tell you.

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Tumblr_mukslovVvH1rsqzs5o3_500
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Empty rυleѕ

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Sáb Oct 18, 2014 12:36 pm

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Tumblr_lwa3y90Mh41r3mfy3o1_500
ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Scriptina.regular

• More than one character. One mew mew for each roleplayer, and an alien/human which could be a possible love interest. Up to 4 controllable characters each, please!

• Make your own forms. I also want them to be pretty to look at, because I have high standards in everything o3o (( Sorry, guys. I want you to spend some time on them so I know you won't back out of the roleplay, and plus it makes you look dedicated. It doesn't have to mean fancy fonts and dividers, but please make use of your tools creatively to create a pretty form. ))

• If you leave for a month without telling me you are leaving, I will remove you from the roleplay. You may rejoin if nobody has taken the spot, but it is first come first serve, so if someone already took the spot in the time it took you to realize you wanted to rejoin, then sorry, you don't get it back.

• Include the necessities on your form. Infused animal, name, age, some information about them, what they look like, etc...

• Be nice to others in the roleplay. If I refuse you because I don't think you've put that much effort into your form and I turn you down, please do not curse or bully me into accepting you. You can explain your point of view, but don't be overly aggressive. It won't change anything.
    Also, if you have a feud with some of the roleplayers in the roleplay, don't bring it here. You can leave if you want to or stay, but don't include any fights on my topic or I won't be happy at the both of you. I'll be less than impressed, and may even permanently remove you from the roleplay.

• Rules of characters and in-roleplay also here. No godmodding, which means moving another character without their permission. If you are locked in conversation with someone and they haven't replied within three days unless they specified they'll be busy/leaving, then you may move on.

Also, NO MARY SUES. They annoy me greatly, they annoy others greatly, they annoy almost everyone. Don't be the awkward one who's character is so perfect that they might aswell be leader, or if they are leader, then 'the fate of the universe' last time I checked, Earth wasn't the universe. Your character may be pretty and talented, but could they be dimwitted? Or could they be talented and smart, but not have the looks for it, or be all, but a really dark character? Just my suggestions. Give your character's vibrancy. Not similar to your last, make their pasts different, make them your own.

• The animal doesn't necessarily have to be endangered, I will accept normal animals, but don't just put 'Cat', 'Dog', 'Wolf', please do specify what you are talking about. I will be happy if you use an endangered animal, but it's okay if you use a normal animal. Zakuro's infused animal used to be endangered - now it isn't, so I understand what may be the problem, however endangered animals are somewhat more preferred.

• Follow the forum rules strictly. Romance will be a small topic in this roleplay, as it will be more focused on other activities like their mew mew lives, and their backgrounds, so nothing overly romantic, you know what I'm talking about. I will allow you saying "(Mew Mew) got up, a deep wound embedded on her porcelain fragile skin." but please, don't describe it overly. I don't want to know the intricate details. You may say that there was blood from your character's arm but please, as I said, there is no overly-gory situations.
    With the violence, 95% of it will be mew mew fights, a very innocent way of fighting as it is just power bursts that won't injure humans like other weapons will.
    However, there may be instances where the character gets into a said school fight and earns a few bruises, or where one of the aliens graze her arm with their sai/sword. There will be nothing overly violent, as fights beyond the mew mew fights will be kept to an absolute minimum.

• This roleplay does look rather girly, but I assure you that it won't be all about crushes and being girls. For one, I will be allowing boy mew mews. You heard right - however the team turns out, a mix of genders will be allowed. I will allow the characters to have boyfriends/girlfriends of the same gender, and they may have their own gender identity.

Second, it will be rather dark for a magical girl anime. Ever seen Puella Magi Madoka Magica? I haven't, but it looks rather innocent, but from what people have been saying it's rather dark. There will be some character deaths here, betrayals, etc. No fun and pretty games, it will be more tomboyish than girly in a sense.

• No over chatting! I want some character dialouge with your speech. You can PM each other if you want to chat without roleplaying. Other than that, chatting along with roleplaying is fine.

• You must type more than one liners. A paragraph is great, and it's recommended they be 3-4 lines long.

• These being said, the last rule I always say, have fun. That's the golden rule.

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Tumblr_n3lnf0yOUX1sow1k4o1_500
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Empty cнaracтerѕ

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Sáb Oct 18, 2014 6:17 pm

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Tumblr_n4bd5gkzQX1tuzhm1o1_400

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Divider-7

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Tumblr_n3mu68dwLx1tuzhm1o1_400
ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Post-divider1
ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Wc-mano-negra-bta.regular

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open 1305427767825968289fancy-divider

Who is 'The committed' by any chance?
The committed goes by the name _____, and is the leader of the new generation of mew mews. This new leader is the most committed to the group, as it goes in their name. They'll stick with the teammates through thick and thin, unite them, and hold them together. The teammate is very powerful but their emotions are their downfall - the slightest bit of embarrassment could send them into half infused animal half human, or even worse, into their infused animal form.
The committed is a unique specimen. With their hardworking and eager demeanor, they'll happily defeat enemies if it means saving those they like and love.

The person who plays _____, is Ember1989.

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Tumblr_nca2ilzx7D1tuzhm1o1_500

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Tumblr_n4gnxeCxmV1tuzhm1o1_500

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open FancyDivider2

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Eutemia-i.italic

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open DividerLineUp

The elegant, describes themselves in their name, but is also called Tsubomi Tenjou.
When they walk through the door, the first thing people notice is how elegant they are. They radiate a sense of higher-being and class, and formality.
Often from a rich background, the elegant will get first hand many experiences normal children don't get, however the elegant may miss out on many things normal children get, so they may seem rather out of touch with normal activities. Also rather emotional, they lack the amount of power that the leader has, so their emotions are pretty much left at that.

The person who plays Tsubomi Tenjou, is Anatee.

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open FancyDivider2

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Tumblr_n5jsfu8qAS1tuzhm1o1_400

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Tumblr_ndbfvsxJ4q1tuzhm1o1_500

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open DividerFancy

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Rm-typerighter-old.regular

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Green-fancy-line-hi-2

The introvert, _____, is a huge introvert, shy and timid.
While they may not make their presence known, if they weren't in the group, then there wouldn't be mew mews. The Introvert is a quiet specimen, often known to just 'comply' at not ask questions due to their history of not being accepted. They will often be the peaceful one if arguments ever broke out - they'd just stand there, listening, but not doing anything.

The person who plays _____,is ____

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open DividerFancy
ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Tumblr_n5809s6WYL1tuzhm1o1_r1_500

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Tumblr_n49bthFvKV1tuzhm1o1_500
ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Text-divider
ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open James-almacen.regular

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Fancy_divider

The hyperactive one, Nara Lee, is always on her toes.
Whether it be sports, video games, sweets, they'll be running for anything she considers interesting. With alot of energy, this person will never run out of energy, partially blamed on their love of eating things that is keeping them fit and energetic. While they seem happy, it could easily just be a facade, or they really are just one happy spirit.

The person who plays Nara Lee,is MicroMeichi.

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Text-divider

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Tumblr_naj10m0JHY1tuzhm1o1_250

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Tumblr_n3wgri5KfQ1tuzhm1o1_r1_400

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Purple-swirl-2-hi

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Berylium.bold-italic

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Divider

A secretive person as in the name, the secretive one doesn't tend to talk much, but isn't shy, she's actually very mature, and in a sense has a snake's tongue in personification of her personality.

The secretive one is most often known for something - famous or not, many know her name within the local community, or maybe within the whole country for a good reason. However, they are not as good as everyone thinks. Nobody knows what they're like with people they know. In all truth, they are mature and level headed, quiet, and well-spoken. However, the secretive one's arrogance may get in the way, and they may push away people, and hurt people without realizing it had hurt them.  There's no explaining behind their actions, but in the end they want a good cause.

The person who plays Misaki Yamoto, is MadamePhantomTrancy

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Purple-swirl-2-hi

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Tumblr_ncducvjA1y1tuzhm1o1_500

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Blackchancery.regular

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Tumblr_ncn5bgn8K71tuzhm1o4_250
ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Tumblr_ncn5bgn8K71tuzhm1o5_250
ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Tumblr_ncn5bgn8K71tuzhm1o3_r2_250
ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Tumblr_ncn5bgn8K71tuzhm1o2_250
ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Tumblr_ncn5bgn8K71tuzhm1o1_250

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Tumblr_ms95gzEkaS1sv05cfo1_500

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Metal-macabre.regular

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Tumblr_ndi65m5P7J1sz111so1_500

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open A-theme-for-murder.regular

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Fancy_divider_long

Who is the anti mew, exactly? Satsunaka Rei is their name. Why did they join the dark side? It's unknown.

Not much is known about them. The Anti mew was supposed to be the sixth mew mew, second in command. But something went wrong. Instead of joining they rebelled, finding something in common with the person who gained the alien's trust and turned them against humans. Can anything be done to stop them?

The person who plays Satsunaka Rei, is Anatee.

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Tumblr_mm3o44la2r1s18jw9o1_500

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Gypsy-curse.regular

_____, the dark one, is a mysterious member of the enemies.
Known as the one to form the group, they later named them 'The dark arch' to comply to their objective - to take over Japan, and later the world. What they saw in Japan was unknown, but their focus is fixated on destroying it. It could be a past experience - but the dark one is very, very bitter and evil.

The person who plays ____,is ____.

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Tumblr_nbjh0mYuxG1rw2lu5o2_500

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Requiem.regular

Awfully controlling and maniacal. Ultimately drawn in by the offer, they will become disillusioned and in awe, but really is rather struck by human society and wants to learn more. They are an alien, along with their two other helpers.

The person who plays _____, is MadamePhantomTrancy.

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Tumblr_n5r6iwaxyF1tuzhm1o1_400

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Blzee.regular

The childish is childish. A menacing alien like them, and their group, may look threatening, but this person on their own isn't as much. Unless he has his weapons, then run.
They have a sense of wanting to rule the world and be in ruler position, often falling out with the leader often. They can easily be spurred off by insults, but deep down, has a human heart under the thorns of being an alien.

The person who plays ____, is MicroMeichi.

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Pai-tokyo-mew-mews-aliens-25681071-475-355

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Mael.regular

They look menacing, and are menacing. The diabolical is a underestimated force of the group. Often the brains behind it. Ruthless and unforgiving, but having a heart lessens what could have been their full brutality, and that is why they are subordinate instead of a leader. Somewhat unknown and unseen, they keep quiet, ready to pounce.

The person who plays ____, is ____.

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Tumblr_mjevgvesuq1r45133o1_500

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Toms-handwriting.handwriting

The creator is the one who initiated the project. Related directly to Ryou, the creator is the cousin of Ryou, who had passed in an car accident along with Keiichiro, leaving his work in that of his cousin's, to continue the project. They learned all of the mechanics, and with help from the skilful assistant, the mew project was once more restored.

The person who plays ____, is MadamePhantomTrancy.

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Tumblr_n6bpajOK9R1ri5dwko1_400

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Edmunds.regular

The assistant has been with the creator for most of their life. The assistant has seen much, from the start of the project, to surveying most of the team members even before the earthquake. Often having lots of work on their hands, they won't fight, and rather calculate things to aide the mew team.

The person who plays Otogi Kasuda, is Anatee.

((Other characters may go here if you want to introduce them))

Última edición por MadamePhantomTrancy el Miér Mayo 13, 2015 6:43 pm, editado 8 veces
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Empty open

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Dom Oct 19, 2014 12:38 am

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Tumblr_nahf5uIopQ1tuzhm1o1_500

MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Empty form

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Dom Oct 19, 2014 12:39 am

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Tumblr_m1315eNvp31qj11udo1_500

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Flontpng.aspx?text=No%20flaws%20when%20you%27re%20pretending

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Flontpng

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Fancy-divider-300x41

Who is she?
How is it she dazzles those who she sees?
Is it her small lips or big brown eyes,
Is it the crystals in the teardrops she cries?

What do you want to know about me? I'm not interesting. Secrets are best kept to yourself.

Misaki Yamoto. An instantly recognizable name across Tokyo. With her childlike face and huge eyes, Misaki is a idol for many young girls as she follows the standards of beauty in Japan. A 17 year old idol. At five foot ten inches, Misaki is far from short, and weighs in at 110lbs, a rather slim yet tall girl. She has a symbol of beauty in the far east, milky pale skin, and dark eyes and hair, along with quite large eyes.

Her darkest secret is her years in her old high school. Before her idol days she suffered great taunting, due to her cold attitude. Many of the taunts only turned her more arrogant. Because at the start, she was already rather arrogant due to her distance with her parents, and the taunting had worsened it. Often putting on a facade in front of the camera, Misaki is rather quiet to those who know her outside of television, and when she speaks, she is rather blunt with her words, which may make people believe she is coldhearted. However, under the thorns, she has a good heart, that makes appearances very,very rarely.

And because people only saw the bad side of her, she earned the nickname "Devil" as a child, as the word haunts her to this very day.

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Flontpng.aspx?text=You..

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Tumblr_mfu4j3assF1rqkq0oo1_500

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Dorinb

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Aguafina-script.regular

As a mew, Misaki is infused with the DNA of the Polar Bear, a threatened animal that is vulnerable to extinction due to the melting of the polar ice caps. Her attack is based around ice, due to the harsh conditions of the Polar Bear.

Mew Eclair's mew weapon is the Eclair Wand. Her attack cry is "Ribbon Eclair Frost!" that will unleash a blast of small, charged icicles towards what she is pointing at. The attack will often jolt her back due to it's force. Her stats are that she is powerful to a certain extent, but is a target for quick attacks as she cannot move as swiftly as the others. She needs to stay still for five seconds to charge her power, leaving her one of the must vulnerable to attacks from enemies, however is a good member of the team as she tries to help out alot, even if she doesn't speak much words when she's in combat.

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Tumblr_lh9j7dGZbx1qcpckso1_500

-The controlling form-

-The creator form-

Última edición por MadamePhantomTrancy el Dom Oct 26, 2014 10:33 pm, editado 2 veces
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open Empty Re: ιтѕ υp тo υѕ ;; Open

Mensaje  Anatee Dom Oct 19, 2014 1:23 am

Can you reserve, the assistant, the elegant, and Anti-Mew Mew? (If I can't have the anti mew mew, then just the first two. :3)
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Dom Oct 19, 2014 10:46 am

Yes, sure! You can have the three. If nobody else joins within two weeks we can take up another mew spot, if that's okay, since I'm not really a big fan of empty roleplays. Thanks for joining c:
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  ThePhivs Dom Oct 19, 2014 3:32 pm

{{ Please reserve me "The Committed" and "The Dark One."

-Forms shall come here once finished-
ThePhivs

ThePhivs

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 3. 1, 2, 3  Siguiente