Young Justice~The Battle

Página 25 de 64. Precedente  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 44 ... 64  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice~The Battle  - Página 25 Empty Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Jul 19, 2016 10:01 pm

"Oh, what didn't they do," Analeigh waved her free hand. "Like the new outfit?" She asked, smiling.

"This can't be happening..." Nightwing burried his face in his hand. Was that his sister? Oh god... This wasn't gonna end well.

Bart saw the looks to but didn't say anything for once. He followed after Wells inside, curious if he could help them or not.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 22, 2016 1:49 am

"Ana, this isn't you," Kid Flash said, gripping his fists.

"Oh, but it is," Joker's voice was heard over the intercom. "We just gave her the right outfit, the right accessories, and makeup of course, here she is! Daddy's little angel!"

"So..." Wells closed the door after walking into his office, "you must be faster than Barry, to be able to open up a breach on your own, if that is the case?"
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Vie Jul 22, 2016 10:16 pm

"Daddy?" Nightwing questioned with a confused and somewhat disturbed face. 

Analeigh only smiled innocent. "Ya heard Daddy J. He couldn't be more proud," She stated, grinning.

Nightwing threw a glance at KF. He wasn't actually sure what to do in this situaation for once. 

"What ya'll standing there for. Arn't you gonna do something?" Harley then walked up behind Analeigh from one of the corridors. She stopped and put her hands on her hips.

"Arn't you gonna do something?" Nightwing remarked, arching an eyebrow. Usually Harley did more of the fighting than Joker himself.

"Oh no. Today I'm just supervising. The show's all hers," Harley geastured to Analeigh who got a wicked smirk. "Go on ahead baby girl, don't be shy," She told Ana.

Analeigh eyes her two targets for a second before she got a good grip around her hammer and ran them.

"Well, uh. I'm not sure I can actually open up a breach..." Bart rubbed the back of his neck. "We kinda landed here by accident... Same with me going back to the past."
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Vie Jul 22, 2016 11:00 pm

Kid Flash quickly moved out of the way when she swung and he grabbed her hammer above her hands, looking at her. "Ana! I don't want to hurt you! This isn't who you are! Snap out of it!"

"Well, I suppose that is unavoidable if you went as fast as needed," Wells sighed. "I can see if I can make a breach opening device to send you both home, but it will take time. And I will not have it open that long either."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Sáb Jul 23, 2016 7:23 pm

"Ugh, let go!" Analeigh tried pulling the hammer back to her, but realized he saw too strong. She got a bitter face before she stept back recieving a smirk before she made an acrobatic roundhouse kick of sort, hitting him back.

Nightwing, who wasn't really prepared for that got a little suprised. Since when did Ana know how to fight? Another Joker-quality? Had to be from Harley. But he guessed it could be possible, after all she had been missing for almost 2 weeks now.

"That's no problem. I can get us threw quick enough... since... well. I guess you know I'm a speedster." Bart figured.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Jul 24, 2016 8:53 pm

Kid Flash, who was totally unprepared, flew back into the wall, groaning as he crouched awkwardly, holding his chest. What the heck!? Was this even their Analeigh!?

"I see. I suggest you both stay low, in case you run into your Earth 2 selves. Or her, for that matter, since he is apparently from the future," Wells said.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Jul 24, 2016 9:17 pm

"Woho! Nice going girl! Just like momma Quinn taught ya!" Harley laughed.

Analeigh smirked before she turned to Nighwting, and next thing she made two front flips before punching at him.

Nightwing snapped out of his slight suprise and moved out of the way, grabbing ahold of Analeighs punching wrist and bringing it behind her back along with her other arm. "Ana, stop it." He told her, keeping calm. He knew what Joker venom did to you, he didnt wanna picture what Analeigh had been threw.

"Ugh-" Analeigh groaned a little when he grabbed her hands but she only smirked at him. "I though we were having fun, handsome?" She said, defiently not being herself for one minute. The two clowns had totally brainwashed her. She stepped his foot.

Nighwting let go when she did that, and almost mostly of what she said. Handsome? Ugh,.. that was so wrong.

"You're saying there's two Zoe's on this Earth? Well.. duh.. you just said that... Why can't we meet her? Wouldn't that be way crash-agh," Bart held his side after Zoe elbowed him in the ribes. Okay, so maybe he was getting a little excited about this.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Jul 24, 2016 11:00 pm

"Handsome? Oh, that's sick," Kid Flash, shuddering because that was just wrong! Oh, he was gonna kick Joker's a.ss!

"Alright, pumpkin! Do what Daddy taught you! Kill them!" Joker called over the intercom

Zoe gave him a glare. "One Zoe is enough," she told him. She nodded to Wells. "Thank you, Dr. Wells. We owe you."

"Only thing you owe me is a way off this Earth. Its not good when two worlds collide- believe me," Wells said.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Lun Jul 25, 2016 6:19 am

"You got It!" Analeigh grinned like a mad man, or... Woman. Clown actually. And she got out two guns before aiming st them. After that, she fired.

Nightwing's eyes went wide and he dodgerolled to the side, skidding to take some cover behind a couple of cargo boxes. Since when did Ana know how to use a gun!? He didn't even think she'd ever be holding such a thing. And he wasn't sure what to do either.

"Uh, sure. Noted," Bart used Gars signature word. But this Wells seemed to know what he was dealing with st least, which was good since they needed to get home.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 25 de 64. Precedente  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 44 ... 64  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba