Young Justice~The Battle

Página 63 de 64. Precedente  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice~The Battle  - Página 63 Empty Re: Young Justice~The Battle

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Mayo 07, 2017 9:05 pm

There was a knock on the door and Barry looked over at Iris and Bart. "I got it," he said, walking over to the door. He looked through the peephole, seeing it was Zoe standing outside. "Ah, it's Zoe." He opened the door, smiling down at the young girl. "Hey, Zoe. Come on in. Bart's in the living room."

"Thanks, Barry," Zoe said, walking in and saw Bart over on the couch. "Hey, uh, Bart. Can we talk?"

Wally, who really needed someone to talk to, went over to Gotham and to the Wayne Mansion, hoping that they wouldn't mind he popped by. The speedster was grieving, not for just himself, but for Kaldur. He knew what it was like to lose the love of your life. Which is why he really needed to see Analeigh, even just to talk.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Mayo 07, 2017 9:13 pm

"Uh... Sure," Bart said, not sure how to take the tone in her voice. He stood up and followed her out in the backyard so they could talk in private.

Alfred opened the door and wasn't that suprised to see Wally. "Mr. West. Master Richard isn't in," He replied, guessing he was there to see D'ick. Well, he might as well be there to see Ana too.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Mayo 07, 2017 9:52 pm

Zoe walked out to the backyard and she stopped, turning to him with her arms crossed. "Did you know? About Tula? That she would die?"

"Oh, well, I'm here to see Ana, if she's here?" Wally asked him, looking at him and around the place.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Mayo 07, 2017 9:58 pm

Bart was a little startled by the question or... Attack.
"What? N-no."

"She's in the backyard," Alfred said, stepping aside to let him in.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Mayo 07, 2017 10:10 pm

"Bart, don't lie to me," Zoe said, looking at him dead in the eye.

"Thans, Al," Wally said, walking past him to the backyard. He hadn't really paid that much attention to the bouquets that were in the living room, or the presents either. He just walked to the backyard where he saw Analeigh just chilling with a book like usual. He chuckled and walked on over. "Having fun there?" he asked.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Mayo 07, 2017 10:18 pm

"I-i'm not... I didn't know she was gonna die!" Bart stated, in a mumble adding. "Not yesterday anyway..."

Analeigh was suprised to hear Wally's voice and she looked up, turning her head to look over. She realized what he asked and blushed a little. "Oh, yeah. It's.. A new one," She held the book up, showing the front, before puttning it back in her lap.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Mayo 14, 2017 7:54 pm

"Oh, really? I know you're no historian, but still. You should know things like this," Zoe told him, believing him a little.

Wally chuckled and walked over. "Looks pretty good. Can I see it?" he asked her, sitting next to her.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Dom Mayo 14, 2017 8:08 pm

"Listen... I... I can't talk about stuff like this. It might crash the-" Bart started, knowing they'd have this conversation before.

"Y-yeah, sure," Analeigh smiled, handing him the book while giving him some space as he sat down. She looked up at him as she put her hair behind her ear.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Mayo 30, 2017 6:05 pm

"Crash the timeline, blah, blah. I get it, but things like this can be avoided if you give a warning first! Isn't that the whole reason you came back in time? To save your grandfather from dying?" Zoe asked him.

Wally held the book, flipping through the pages. Honestly, he liked books, but mainly non-fiction, or science like books. Not romantic fiction like she was reading. "Seems pretty interesting," he told her, giving the book back. It was then he saw her left hand and the ring and just stared, shocked.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 63 de 64. Precedente  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba