Tokyo Mew Mew *1X1 with MadamePhantomTrancy*

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Tokyo Mew Mew *1X1 with MadamePhantomTrancy* Empty Tokyo Mew Mew *1X1 with MadamePhantomTrancy*

Mensaje  Anatee Vie Feb 20, 2015 9:11 pm

You know what runs down in a mew mew rp, so I'll just put some rules down:

1. You can make up to three mew mews, or two or even one if you want.
2. You're allowed to have any dude.
3. Make your own forms.

You know how Ryou, Keiichiro, Kisshu, Tart, and Pai look like so let's just do our forms, because nobody has to nag me about this start post because it's only just us. Very Happy
Anatee

Anatee

Tokyo Mew Mew *1X1 with MadamePhantomTrancy* Empty Re: Tokyo Mew Mew *1X1 with MadamePhantomTrancy*

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Vie Feb 20, 2015 9:36 pm

Tokyo Mew Mew *1X1 with MadamePhantomTrancy* Tumblr_n8tcjf5z5B1t89rpeo1_500
Tokyo Mew Mew *1X1 with MadamePhantomTrancy* Divider_large_red_large
Tokyo Mew Mew *1X1 with MadamePhantomTrancy* Pwanotherscript.medium

Tokyo Mew Mew *1X1 with MadamePhantomTrancy* Foxes-in-love.regular    15 years old, a first year at High school.

Tokyo Mew Mew *1X1 with MadamePhantomTrancy* Foxes-in-love.regular    Iberian Lynx

Tokyo Mew Mew *1X1 with MadamePhantomTrancy* Foxes-in-love.regular    Mew Raspberry/Mew Kiichigo

Tokyo Mew Mew *1X1 with MadamePhantomTrancy* Tumblr_mpwm1tfU8p1r689xzo1_500
~~~~~
Tokyo Mew Mew *1X1 with MadamePhantomTrancy* Mojito-in-june.regular  I'm waking up,
I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my system blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age,
Welcome to the new age, to the new age 
Tokyo Mew Mew *1X1 with MadamePhantomTrancy* Mojito-in-june.regular
~~~~~
Tokyo Mew Mew *1X1 with MadamePhantomTrancy* Tumblr_na080dXSTw1t8bfbjo1_500
Mariko was born in the city of Kyoto around 15 years ago. Her parents were pretty normal - her father was a salaryman, and would often go off to work in the main city for work, and her mother would stay at home, taking care of Mariko and her younger sister and brother. She was a normal child too, or at least she thought. She'd enjoy making bento alongside her mother, watching anime on the television, and aspiring to be a celebrity in America later.
Later, her father received an offer to work in Tokyo, Japan, which he accepted. Life from then on would be considered rather 'normal' as well. She is known to thoroughly enjoy swimming, and is on the swim team.
Then the mew project came along, and put edginess into her life. She is fully motivated to safe the Earth, and while does not have much that defines her as edgy, her aspirations are the same.
~~~~~
Tokyo Mew Mew *1X1 with MadamePhantomTrancy* Tumblr_mqhb7gLzRD1r6jylpo1_500

----
Face claim;; Matsuoka Gou
Lyrics;; Radioactive by Imagine Dragons
Text and dividers are not owned, nor made by me.
----

((Second form here))

Última edición por MadamePhantomTrancy el Sáb Feb 21, 2015 12:06 pm, editado 2 veces
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Tokyo Mew Mew *1X1 with MadamePhantomTrancy* Empty Re: Tokyo Mew Mew *1X1 with MadamePhantomTrancy*

Mensaje  Anatee Vie Feb 20, 2015 9:44 pm

You're welcome!

"These cards are much like fate, my dear. Fate always changes, so does the cards in the deck."

Tokyo Mew Mew *1X1 with MadamePhantomTrancy* Tumblr_niwp6mY4RD1u7wtxpo1_500

Tokyo Mew Mew *1X1 with MadamePhantomTrancy* Sp7AopK

Tsubasa Akai is anything but your typical school girl. While most girls in her school are planning to take fashion design when they're in college, Tsubasa plans on to take courses to develop her own video games. She's usually seen as a nerd, always with a book or a 3-DS in her hands. She's in the video game club after school, also playing volleyball in the springtime. She is usually found after school at her family's shrine.

The believing heart that penetrates the darkness searches for the place where its soul sleeps
And burns the sharp glance of eyes that can't sparkle
The 2 hearts of light and shadow head toward the future that the crystal reflects
Now they start to move- eyes brimming red

Tokyo Mew Mew *1X1 with MadamePhantomTrancy* Tumblr_nio5wchQRG1s7swf7o1_500

Tsubasa is infused with the snow leopard. Since the snow leopard is fast, this gives her advantages for whenever she has to play sports.

Tsubasa also has a tendency to design her own outfits and clothing. This is because it gives her inspiration for her video game characters.

Tokyo Mew Mew *1X1 with MadamePhantomTrancy* JE0mNhH

Tokyo Mew Mew *1X1 with MadamePhantomTrancy* Tumblr_ndh49eP1hi1s7ywhuo2_500

"Now then..."

Tokyo Mew Mew *1X1 with MadamePhantomTrancy* Tumblr_ndh49eP1hi1s7ywhuo3_500

"LET'S BEGIN OUR DUEL! LOSER SHALL BE SENT TO SHADOW REALM!... Just kidding~"

Announce the end to the days of licking each other's wounds and quietly stand up
I'll keep the promise that I exchanged with you on the night when the little light was lit, to the end

Character- Nozomi Tojo from Love Live! School Idol Project
Pictures- Found on either Tumblr or Google
Song- Overlap by Kimeru

Tokyo Mew Mew *1X1 with MadamePhantomTrancy* Tumblr_mtru7t5js01qmkuhfo1_500

"Y-Yeah right... As if you want to be f-f-friends with me... Go ahead! Say that I'm u-ugly! You know it's the t-truth!"

Name: Touko Rei
Animal infused with: Panda Bear
Mew Name: Mew Mew Snowberry
Personality: Shy, straight-forward, ruthless

Tokyo Mew Mew *1X1 with MadamePhantomTrancy* Tumblr_mt51596fuw1rvfawbo1_500<br /><br />[size=16]<font color=[/img]Name: Unknown, alternate personality of Touko.
Alias: Bloody Miyuki
Animal infused with: Panda Bear
Mew Name: Mew Mew Snowberry
Personality: Straight-forward, ruthless, annoying

Tokyo Mew Mew *1X1 with MadamePhantomTrancy* Tumblr_mqva39lmI61rx1dfqo1_500

Character- Touko Fukawa/Genocider Syo from Dangan Ronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc" />
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  Anatee Dom Mayo 10, 2015 6:43 pm

Hey Sky, would you liek too reboot our old Black Butler one on one rp we never started? I'm starting to get back into the series, but I can't find our rp on here...
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Lun Mayo 11, 2015 11:49 pm

Yes sure! I'll try and look for it, if not I'll try and remake it soon. I've got comic con in literally 2 weeks and I'm panicking like hell, I had to last minute order an eyepatch for my Ciel cosplay and I'm attending a meetup and I'm hella scared xD

UPDATE: I can't find the topic. I think the forum might have gone on a cleanup, I can remember it, I don't know if it's that I'm tired or that it's been deleted ;-;
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Anatee Mar Mayo 12, 2015 8:44 pm

I can't find it either... Want me to just make a topic and we can just post our forms and start?
Anatee

Anatee

Mensaje  MadamePhantomTrancy Miér Mayo 13, 2015 6:29 pm

Yeah sure, thank you a lot! ^^
MadamePhantomTrancy

MadamePhantomTrancy

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba