The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords [1/5]

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords [1/5] Empty The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords [1/5]

Mensaje  Yukki Jue Abr 16, 2015 1:36 am

The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords [1/5] Tumblr_lzb8agIu2z1qa7ubto1_500

-=-=-=-=-=-
Storm clouds loomed hungrily over Hyrule Castle, lightning bolts eager to touch the grassy earth, licking the windswept grass. Thunder roared like a lion, followed by countless raindrops, each one pounding hard against the stone walls. The storm raged it's fury, but two figures were hurriedly braving it. One was cloaked down to the toes in a gray robe with intricate and detailed designs and trim, and the other was not wearing any sort of cover for the rain. Piercing, halcyon eyes peeked out of his golden hair partially obscuring the boy's face, dripping with water. This boy was garbed in little more than a damp and partially see-through green tunic and strange shaped green hat to match. His boots were brown and browner with slimy mud at the heels, and several times they nearly tripped. The most striking feature was his pale, pointed ears sticking out of his head.

-=-=-=-=-=-

This one kept sending worried glances at the cloaked one, and his delicate lips were quivering, as if to say something and break the silence. But he never spoke a word.

-=-=-=-=-=-

When the two finally reached shelter below cold, stone walls, the young ruler removed her hood, revealing her delicate face. Beautiful, thin, golden locks adorned the girl's face, which displayed a magnificent tiara, perched on her head like a bird in a nest. The rest of her hair, about waist low, fell down and dangled with slight waves and curls at the tips of the strands. Her eyes were strikingly beautiful, deep and rich of intelligence, and a hint of a mischievous spirit. Her lips were polished in a peachy color, and she held a firm gaze, unwavering and determined.

-=-=-=-=-=-

The boy did his best not to stare and followed his friend down an obscured narrow stone stairwell that fed into a dim, linear hallway, with small candles hanging on the walls to illuminate the path. Down several flights of stairs and through countless corridors made the boy start to wonder when they would arrive at their destination.

-=-=-=-=-=-

"Princess Zelda..." The boy broke the silence after what seemed like hours of silent traversing. His voice was partially quiet yet gentle, humble, and carried well enough to be heard. (And was spoken in what could be compared to a british/australian teenage boy accent :3)

-=-=-=-=-=-

"Link, I accept your concern with honest and true respect," She spoke with graceful pride. "Yet we are almost there. It won't be long before my suspicions are to be laid to rest."

-=-=-=-=-=-

Link didn't reply after that. He huffed a sigh, before continuing his game of counting his steps.

-=-=-=-=-=-

It didn't take that much longer before the echoes of their footsteps grew short, and their destination came into view. Link was drawn aback at first, relieved that his sore feet would rest soon. The duo quickened their pace, and passed by the entrance.. or rather, exit. The rain of the storm was melodically drumming moss-covered stones, in a well-crafted and what seemed to be ancient, shrine. It looked as if it hadn't been occupied in hundreds of years.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Lightning boomed in the far distance. Princess Zelda obscured her head again with the cloak as she once again led the way past ancient statues. Link shivered at the rain, seemingly colder than before. He now regretted not bringing anything else but a sword in it's sheath on his back.

-=-=-=-=-=-

But that was soon to be the least of his worries.

-=-=-=-=-=-

It wasn't any further ahead. Link peered through the growing darkness, and only yards away, was a strange pedestal with a sword struck in it, defying the shadows around it and glowing a magnificent white, kind of like what you would find in a children's book. Several steps later, he found himself eyeing the magnificent statues dotted around, and he was actually surprised to see six other hooded figures standing symmetrically in a circle, and from what Link could tell from behind their hoods, they were expecting Zelda, and a little surprised at his coming. Though he didn't intend harm, so the glances were cast at Zelda, as if they were telepathically speaking to the Princess. After a moment, Zelda took a few paces forward, and turned around to meet Link's confused gaze.

-=-=-=-=-=-

"Link.. I have brought you to the Sacred Shrine of the Four Sword. I have sensed it for days.. dark clouds and strange omens haunt my dreams. Something is wrong with the seal of the Four Sword," She motioned at the pedestal with her eyes, "...and I have brought you to aid me if trouble arises. Even now, as we stand in this Shrine, I can feel the waves of evil rob me of my strength. But we must, along with the Six Maidens, must check and repair the Four Sword's seal."

-=-=-=-=-=-

Link nodded slowly, trying to believe her words. But he had one question.

-=-=-=-=-=-

"Princess, what is this evil you speak of?"

-=-=-=-=-=-

"Vaati. He is the ancient wind sorcerer, long ago sealed here, in this very sanctuary, by the almighty power of the Four Sword."

-=-=-=-=-=-

"Hundreds of years ago, this wicked monster used his wind magic to cause harm to the people, kidnapped beautiful girls, and laid upon destruction at his every reach. Until one day, a hero--or rather, heroes appeared. Four identical boys, each carrying this sword you see here. This sword has the unique power to split the one who draws the sword into four, identical copies. They rose up, defeated the mad sorcerer, and freed the captured maidens. They restored peace where Vaati had robbed, and sealed him away into the sword itself. It has rested here, ever since."

-=-=-=-=-=-

She held up her arms as she finished the tale.

-=-=-=-=-=-

"And lately, it is not only I, but these maidens have detected the dark shadows growing evermore. You must have sensed it, have you not? The many nightmares tormenting those sensitive to the darkness. Destruction is near, and we fear that the seal is breaking, whatever the cause.. but we are about to change this for the better. You might want to step back."

-=-=-=-=-=-

With that, Link took a pace pack before readying his sword.

-=-=-=-=-=-

The evil sorcerer might be freed with this ritual. Heh, not a problem! As soon as it comes out, I'll chop it in two. I will protect her. Even if I find it a little creepy that she knows what is going on in my sleep with the nightmares, I have sworn to protect her.

-=-=-=-=-=-

"Six Maidens, now!" Princess Zelda held her hands up high, and a small orb of light emitted a gentle hope in Link's heart. It wasn't just Zelda, but each maiden emitted a mystical light of their own unique color. Blue, yellow, green, white, red, and purple along with Zelda's pink. Link stood back and watched the show, prepared to defend his friend if trouble arose. The lights expanded, retracted, and grew brighter. The lights then snaked their way around the sword, and all had seemed to be going well.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Seemed to is different than outcome.

-=-=-=-=-=-

The sword sent off a bone-chilling screech, forcing Link to drop his sword and shield his ears. He tried to watch, but he could barely keep his eyes open. A shadowy aura enveloped the sword, and Link did little more than pick up his dropped sword and leap in front of Princess Zelda. Though his actions were truly brave, they were pointless. What seemed to be black lightning, struck down from the dark heavens, and encased weird structures around the maidens, and blotted out their screams for help. As soon as they came, the crystallized shadows faded away, carrying the maidens.

-=-=-=-=-=-

"The hell?!" Link let out as a mumble between his breath while Princess Zelda restrained herself from panicking. Purple and black aura rose from the Four Sword, which was begun to shake. In a hasty fashion, it collected itself into a mass, charged right into Link, tossed the boy aside as if he was nothing, and ensnared the princess in a similar fashion as the maidens were. Link fell clumsily onto the ground, strong winds blotting out most of his senses.

-=-=-=-=-=-

"LINK!" Her desperate voice called to her friend before she, too, was spirited away. The boy clad in green struggled to get into an upright position after bumping his heard roughly onto the stone, a streak of blood dripping from his forehead.

-=-=-=-=-=-

"ZELDA!" The boy's cry echoed in the sanctuary, but no voiced reply came to him. Instead, the remaining darkness around the sword let off another burst of dark energy, before altogether vanishing away into the wind. Link could have sworn he saw his own shadow carrying her away. He hastily got back on his sore feet, and watched, heartbroken, as the last traces of Princess Zelda vanished.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Silence.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Link quietly cursed to himself repeatedly, wiping away blood from his eye. He had landed hard on the ground and his body hurt everywhere. As of now, the Six Maidens were gone along with Princess Zelda.. and he failed to protect them. He was alone.. but he had to go save them!

-=-=-=-=-=-

The blonde boy gazed around his vicinities, and in a cliche fashion, a ray of light shined down on the Four Sword, seeming to indicate that it wanted Link to draw it out of the pedestal. The rain lightened and eventually stopped as the break of dawn was fast approaching. Link shrugged off the idea of taking it, as he recalled from the legends that were told to him as bedtime stories. But..

-=-=-=-=-=-

If he pulled the Four Sword, Vaati would be ultimately released, but it was the only thing that could defeat him as well. But knowing that he's already partially freed himself.. seeing what he had seen just then.. what more bad would it do to draw it? Besides, he has failed Princess Zelda, and it was upon him to save her.

-=-=-=-=-=-

I got myself into this bloody mess and failed to protect you...

-=-=-=-=-=-

...But I will find you, save you, and defeat that disgusting sorcerer once and for all!

-=-=-=-=-=-

"Four Sword.." Link gripped the hilt of the unique sword, and grunted as he used his strength to slide it out of the stone pedestal.

-=-=-=-=-=-

This was, for sure, the point of no return.

-=-=-=-=-=-

"Lend me your strength!"
-=-=-=-=-=-

Última edición por Yukki el Jue Abr 16, 2015 2:53 am, editado 1 vez
Yukki

Yukki

The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords [1/5] Empty Re: The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords [1/5]

Mensaje  Yukki Jue Abr 16, 2015 1:37 am

The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords [1/5] Tumblr_mowvj3Cy1X1swwm0go1_500

-Protagonists-

-=-=-=-=-=-

Our hero--rather, heroes-- may carry the same face, but deep inside they hold their own unique spirit and personality. The four Links must learn to overcome many trials, take risks, and learn to cooperate before they beat each other silly.

You may not create another Link, or have another OC in the main group. You may create a character sheet for Red, Blue, or Purple, but nothing else as a main character. Personalities are all up to you. That is final.

-=-=-=-=-=-

:Green Link:
(Yukki)
Green is the original Link, his alias "Green" being derived from the tunic he wears of the same color. Courageous, determined, and daring, Green is a valued asset to the group, being the assumed leader. His poor communication skills, however, prevents him from outdoing himself as leading, and as a result hates the taste of teamwork, thinking that he is more than capable of taking a task head-on and alone.

Green is an excellent swordsman, but relying on his left-handed ability with the weapon isn't his only strategy. He likes to use the boomerang, and loves it's speed and efficiency. He is more of a speed-and-strength fighter, with relatively poor magic ability, thus rendering him useless when he holds, for example, the fire rod. He also lacks defense and can take a normal blow for a serious one. Overall, a deadly fighter if the opponent is slow with terrible defense.

Out of the four links, Green seems to be the most focused on saving his childhood friend, Princess Zelda. It can be seen from his actions that he might have a small, faint crush on her. However, he is not, and I repeat, not, shy around other girls. This might spark up some jealousy between the Links, and thus resulting in more arguments.

-=-=-=-=-=-

:Red Link:
(OPEN)

-=-=-=-=-=-

:Blue Link:
(OPEN)

-=-=-=-=-=-

:Purple/Violet/Vio Link:
(OPEN)

-=-=-=-=-=-

The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords [1/5] 01_edited-1

-Antagonists-

-=-=-=-=-=-

While our heroes may be the good guys, saving Hyrule, there is always pairs of eyes lurking in the shadows, causing havoc in attempts to thwart the Links' paths. These are the villains of our story. Some are mere tricksters and thieves, while others are despicably rotten and cold-blooded. Some can swipe a knife, others can manipulate even your mind. Some are minor, some are deadly.

If you must/wish to, you may create a villain. Just try to make their personality and story/goals believable. They may be demented, but must carry some sort of backbone.

-=-=-=-=-=-

:Shadow Link:
(OPEN)

-=-=-=-=-=-

:Vaati:
(OPEN)

-=-=-=-=-=-

-Side Characters-

-=-=-=-=-=-

The side characters may not get all of the spotlight, but they do have important parts! They may be something special to the main characters to bystanders in the crowd to the secret puppet master controlling the show. Or perhaps that one merchant who sells bread. Whatever the case, they are humans/hylians too!

You may create an OC here, but if you do, don't use this character to hog the show. Several appearances are nice, but please, please don't have them show up everywhere and drive the story.

:Princess Zelda:
(Everyone I guess)

-=-=-=-=-=-

The fair Princess of Hyrule, kidnapped! (Plot twist oh noes! ono) She is the driving motivation for Link, and is his childhood friend. Regal, kind, wise, and optimistic, she has been put to sleep and locked away by Vaati. For what reasons? To obliterate every last light in Hyrule.

If she wasn't in her comatose state, she is the powerful ruling figure of Hyrule, and has the entire military at her command. She would be defenseless if it weren't for her incredible talent of magic, passed down from her bloodline. She is a clever girl and can device creative plans with a simple bat of an eye. If you get to know her, she loves to be mischievous and trick her guards, and escape supervision easily.

Being childhood friends with Link, the Knight Captain's son, she is the damsel in distress and patiently awaits her rescuing.

-=-=-=-=-=-
Yukki

Yukki

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba