Pokemon Rainbow [1x1 with Ember]

Página 6 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Pokemon Rainbow [1x1 with Ember]  - Página 6 Empty Re: Pokemon Rainbow [1x1 with Ember]

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Mayo 07, 2015 7:46 pm

Scarlet de lu Inerfaveria :: Starter Pokemon - Charmander
"Hmmm, a Caterpie or a Weedle. Which one should I try and catch." She said with a smile as she kept running. "Maybe a Weedle. Who knows." She said with a smile, knowing that either one could help her in the rock type gym. Well, maybe help her. Though it could be worst that what she had now. "Who knows. Maybe we will meet some legendaries some day. Man would that be something." She said while smiling at the idea. Even though capturing one would be difficult, though why capture one if it didn't want to go with her. As legendaries had a purpose of their own, so she was flexible.

Derick Madison :: Starter Pokemon - Bulbasaur
He, while running after them, listening to their comments and conversations. Though with his running, he didn't have a breath to spare in order to comment on it. Though meeting legendary pokemon, boy would that be a great thing. Meeting pokemon of legends and myths, that would be a highlight of any trainer's adventure. Along with making it through the elite four and besting the champion. Even though right now it was just talk and hopes, but it could possibly happen.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Pokemon Rainbow [1x1 with Ember]  - Página 6 Empty Re: Pokemon Rainbow [1x1 with Ember]

Mensaje  Ember1989 Jue Mayo 07, 2015 8:07 pm

Brianna Coulson- Starter Pokemon: Pikachu

"I see Veridian City! Quick let's go stock up on Potions, Antidotes and Pokeballs. I've been saving up my money for the day my journey would begin and I say we put some of our money to use." She said.

(I love pokemon I have every DS game and 3ds game. If you do we should battle sometime. I don't have many friends to battle or trade with.)
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Jue Mayo 07, 2015 9:24 pm

She smiled as Brianna had said that she could see Viridian City and was happy to see it herself as well. The path was getting closer to Viridian, and it was even more anticipation with every step. "Yup, I've been saving up as well. So let's go stock up on stuff then."

He smiled as he had heard that Viridian City was close. That meant he could stop running, and once getting his breath once back and he could actually talk once again. Though he knew he had saved up some money as well, having to wait for a whole year before going on this journey. So he had some money to spare. Though he was eager to get going own wards toward Pewter as well.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Ember1989 Jue Mayo 07, 2015 9:52 pm

Brianna Coulson- Starter Pokemon: Pikachu

She slowed down as they were soon in Veridian city. Wich way was the pokemart? Sparky looked around amazed at the city.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Vie Mayo 08, 2015 11:47 pm

She slowed down to a decent walking pace at that moment they had reached Viridian City. Her eyes scanning around looking for the PokeMart, remembering that her mother had said poke marts had a blue roof while the pokemon center had a red roof on it. At which point she looked around hopping to spot a blue roof.

He managed to slow down once the others had slowed down. Did he look look around looking for what could be the poke mart. After looking around for a matter of time did he finally spot a blue roof. "I think... that's the poke mart... over there..." He said in between breaths as he pointed towards blue roof he had seen as well.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Ember1989 Sáb Mayo 09, 2015 12:04 am

Brianna Coulson: Starter Pokemon: Pikachu

"Oh right I see it. It's always got a blue roof. Let's go get what we need." She said. Sparky nodded in agreement. Brianna walked in the direction of the Pokemart.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Sáb Mayo 09, 2015 1:20 am

"Well, then let's get going them." She said with smile heading in the direction of the poke mart. While Blaze was shifting his tail back and forth behind Scarlet's head. Hoping to find some potions and more poke balls as well.

He nodded gently as he started in the same direct Brianna had gone in. Going in the direction of the poke mart. Wanting to get some potions and antidotes along with some poke balls as well. Before heading on into the Viridian Forest.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Ember1989 Sáb Mayo 09, 2015 1:37 am

Brianna Coulson- Starter Pokemon:Pikachu

She walked inside the Pokemart and grabbed a few pokeballs, potions and Antidotes, she then walked up to pay for her things. "Ready, Sparky?" She asked, excited. "Chu!" He nodded.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Dom Mayo 10, 2015 5:17 am

She slowly walked into the poke mart with Blaze still hanging onto her forehead. Looking around for a moment at first, seeing what they had. Then picking up some potions and poke balls along with a few antidotes as well, then heading up to purchase them. Noticing a clipping on the counter when paying. "Scientist for Pokemon Discovery Project go missing. Officers are baffled" as the title on the piece, though once the clerk had handed her back the items she had bought did she just walk back outside the poke mart. "Well... I've got what I need now." She said putting the newly bought things into her bag at that moment.

He walked into the poke mart, picking up poke balls, antidotes, and potions. Though more antidotes than potions, and more potions than poke balls. As he wanted to be careful on the way through Viridian Forest, as poison was a deadly status for a pokemon to be in. Once he had gathered everything did he go up to the counter to pay for them, and once he had payed for them did he gather them all up and place them in his bag then walk outside the poke mart. "Well, I'm all ready to go now."
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 6 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba