Pokemon Rainbow [1x1 with Ember]

Página 2 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Pokemon Rainbow [1x1 with Ember]  - Página 2 Empty Re: Pokemon Rainbow [1x1 with Ember]

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Mayo 04, 2015 9:25 pm

((Double Post, sorry. XD))

Scarlet de lu Inerfaveria :: Starter Pokemon - Charmander
It was early in the morning, with the sounds of Pidgey wing's in the distance of Pallet Town. With the red haired girl wandering around the small town, while her sunset colored eyes kept looking for one place, just one place. The Pokemon Lab of Professor Oak, where today would finally be the day that she'd get her own pokemon from Professor Oak. After having to make her way her since she wasn't raised in Pallet Town, though her mother knew Professor Oak for some time. So it was only logical for her to get her first pokemon from him.

"This looks like the description of the place..." She said mostly to herself as she looked over the building she was just now walking up to. It looked like how her mother had described the place, though a little older. Once she was close to the doors she stopped to look over the building, as this would be a remarkable memory.

Derick Madison :: Starter Pokemon - Bulbasaur
The light brown haired boy, briskly ran out of the house in Pallet Town. His own home there in Pallet town, having been raised there for at least five years. Though it was now home sweet home now. With his father minding about at home before heading out to work that morning. Along with his mother now tending to the house, and he had already told his mother about his decision about going to Oak and receiving a pokemon for the first time. Even though his mother had begged of him to wait at least one more year before doing so. Yet now, one year to the date, would be the morning he'd go and receive a started pokemon from Professor Oak.

He briskly ran in the direction of the lab only to come to a slow stop when he noticed someone else was in front of the lab. A girl with crimson red hair standing in front of the lab, which he guessed that she was getting a pokemon from Professor Oak as well. He shrugged to himself, and with a sheepish smile he slowly walked up to her. Only guessing mentally that maybe some other people would be showing up to get their own pokemon as well. "Hello, guess I'm not the only one coming here today."
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Pokemon Rainbow [1x1 with Ember]  - Página 2 Empty Re: Pokemon Rainbow [1x1 with Ember]

Mensaje  Ember1989 Lun Mayo 04, 2015 9:36 pm

Brianna Coulson

A girl with short blond hair had gotten up early and had decided to hurry to Professor Oak's lab. Today was the day she would start her pokemon journey. She was running and almost breathless but soon she saw the lab and she had noticed a few other people around town, obviously trainers. She couldn't help smiling as she walked up to the lab.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Mayo 04, 2015 9:59 pm

She looked behind her when she heard someone talking, seeing a guy with light brown hair walking towards her. Probably heading for the lab as well, more people beginning their own journey with a starter pokemon. Then aside from noticing the guy she noticed someone else, a girl walking towards the lab as well. "Well, I was betting I wasn't the only one to be showing up here." She said with a smile on her face. "I guess some interdictions are in order then. I'm Scarlet de lu Inerfaceria. Pleased to meet you, both of you I guess."

He was easily shocked for a moment when she had said both of you. He wasn't really aware about someone else being in the area. Though after a moment of looking around he noticed the other girl coming towards them. "Well, I'm Derick Madison. Nice to meet you, as well." He said with a subtle laugh to himself hoping to cover his stunned moment from earlier.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Ember1989 Lun Mayo 04, 2015 10:05 pm

Brianna Coulson

"Nice to meet you as well. I'm Brianna Coulson. And I'm excited to get my first pokemon." I say with a smile.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Mayo 04, 2015 10:20 pm

"Honestly for me. I'd love to have a Charmander. Though if he doesn't have one, I guess I'll either have to go with an Eevee or Squirtle." She said in reply to Brianna's question, not minding answering in the least. Having taken two years to get here, she had plenty of time to think it over. And she always like Charmander, personally. The cute red lizard with a flaming tail, she always like him compared to Bulbasaur, Squrtle, Pikachu, and Eevee. "I guess I've put a lot of thought into it myself."

"Ahh, I don't really know." He said with a shrug of his shoulders once inside the lab. "Guess I never really put much thought into it, like Ms. Has-A-Back-Up-Choice here." He said motioning to Scarlet, who he was probably getting a glare from with that nickname. Though he already knew he had deserved it. "Anyways..." He said wondering about what pokemon Brianna was going to choose. He was about to ask it as well though someone else had cut him off.

"Welcome, young trainers." Came the voice of Professor Oak, as he came walking up towards them. "I've heard you've all come either a short walk or a long way to start your own pokemon journeys. I am Professor Oak, now what are your names?"

Última edición por CrimsonIzanagi el Lun Mayo 04, 2015 10:45 pm, editado 2 veces
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Ember1989 Lun Mayo 04, 2015 10:24 pm

Brianna Coulson

"I'm coming." I say as I walk through the door with Scarlet and Derick. "What pokemon are you guys going to pick?" I ask, just curious. Maybe they hadn't put much thought into it. But that was okay.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Mayo 04, 2015 10:46 pm

"Honestly for me. I'd love to have a Charmander. Though if he doesn't have one, I guess I'll either have to go with an Eevee or Squirtle." She said in reply to Brianna's question, not minding answering in the least. Having taken two years to get here, she had plenty of time to think it over. And she always like Charmander, personally. The cute red lizard with a flaming tail, she always like him compared to Bulbasaur, Squrtle, Pikachu, and Eevee. "I guess I've put a lot of thought into it myself."

"Ahh, I don't really know." He said with a shrug of his shoulders once inside the lab. "Guess I never really put much thought into it, like Ms. Has-A-Back-Up-Choice here." He said motioning to Scarlet, who he was probably getting a glare from with that nickname. Though he already knew he had deserved it. "Anyways..." He said wondering about what pokemon Brianna was going to choose. He was about to ask it as well though someone else had cut him off.

"Welcome, young trainers." Came the voice of Professor Oak, as he came walking up towards them. "I've heard you've all come either a short walk or a long way to start your own pokemon journeys. I am Professor Oak, now what are your names?"

((Accidentally hit edit instead of quote on the last one. XD My bad.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Ember1989 Lun Mayo 04, 2015 10:53 pm

Brianna Coulson

"I'm Brianna. This is Derick and Scarlet." She said as she introduced them all to the professor.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Lun Mayo 04, 2015 11:37 pm

She just nodded when Brianna had introduced her and Derick to the professor. Not really minding much that she had done the introductions for them. As it made things simpler along with meaning that they could get in, get out, and start on their journeys. Maybe together as going alone wouldn't be really fun.

He smiled and gave an eager nod as his name was said. Meaning that was introductions done and over with. Then they could get their own first pokemon then move on and out to take on the world. It was his dream to go out there and have an adventure in his life and now was finally the time.

"Well, nice to meet you all. Now to get to the reason you're all here." Professor Oak said with ease walking back towards a table in the lab with five poke balls on it. Each one with a separate mark on them. From the left side of the table to the right being a fire, a leaf, a rain drop, a lighting bolt, and a brown tuff of fur. "You all have come to get your own pokemon to being your pokemon journey. So which pokemon would you like? I have Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Pikachu, and Eevee here. You three being the first new trainers in today."

CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 2 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba