Digimon Adventure [1x1 with Ember]

Página 4 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Digimon Adventure [1x1 with Ember] - Página 4 Empty Re: Digimon Adventure [1x1 with Ember]

Mensaje  Ember1989 Mar Mayo 05, 2015 2:05 am

Brittany Kizumi- Digimon Partner: Nyaromon

"Let's go see if there's anyone here besides us." She suggested. She stood up and heard Crystal shouting. "First we should make sure Crystal is okay."
Ember1989

Ember1989

Digimon Adventure [1x1 with Ember] - Página 4 Empty Re: Digimon Adventure [1x1 with Ember]

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Mar Mayo 05, 2015 2:17 am

Crystal Aikohiko :: Digimon Partner - Coronamon
She slowly backed away from the rushing bush, not really looking to get caught or get attacked by some wild animal. Like a mountain lion or a bear, which she still wasn't looking for anything to get into a fight with currently. Though clearly something was in those bushes and it was coming closer every second. At which point she was almost thinking about running in the other direction. Though with the idea of being attacked by some animal wasn't ideal, and her voice for shouting had gone with the wind. Clearly not wanting to shout at this moment.

Markius Damonian :: Digimon Partner - Lunamon
"Yeah we should make sure Crystal's okay. The we can go look and see if anyone else is around." He said looking for the direction that he had heard the shouting coming from. Guessing she had to be close by, then wondering if they were the only one that had gotten sucked up by the Tsunami like they had. "Then once we're together we could see if anyone else is around."

((So who to be the anyone else? Should we just use the canon characters of the crest's we didn't take?))
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Ember1989 Mar Mayo 05, 2015 2:22 am

(Yeah let's do that.)

She noded. "Okay let's go and make sure Crystal is okay. I hope nothing happened to her." She said.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Mar Mayo 05, 2015 2:46 am

((So that means we will have, Matt, Sora, Mimi, Joe, and T.K. As our characters have taken Tai, Kairi, and Izzy's crests.))

Crystal Aikohiko - Partner Digimon :: Coronamon
She stayed there, pinned up against a tree still looking at the rustling bush. Not wanting to run, though no will to scream either. Those as the rustling got louder and louder was she expecting the worst. Then suddenly out of the bushes come one orange round ball with a small flame coming out. Though which point she even though she was scared she was still even more curious. It wasn't a bear or a mountain lion, it was something else.

"Oh, Crystal, I'm not dangerous." The small orange round ball had said, looking over towards Crystal at that point. "I've been waiting for you!"

"Waiting for me..." She echoed looking at the creature. Now considering the fact of walking away, and probably finding the others. Or waking up from this strange dream. "Ah, ah funny."

Markius Damonion - Partner Digimon :: Lunamon
"I hope nothing's happened to her too." He said started to head in the direction of Crystal's shout. Though he stopped for a moment as the sound of something coming towards them. "Maybe Crystal decided to find us." He said looking towards the new sounds, of something like footsteps. "Either that or we're going to be meeting some of the wildlife."
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Ember1989 Mar Mayo 05, 2015 2:54 am

(Yep. I don't mind being Sora.)

Some bushes rustled behind Brittany and Markius. "Hey wait up, Brittany!" A little orange ball that looked Like a cat head with a tail said. "What are you?" Brittany asked. "I'm Nyaromon and we are partners." The creature said. "Partner? Well you do look pretty cute." Brittany said picking up Nyaromon.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Mar Mayo 05, 2015 3:16 am

((I could probably pull off Matt and Joe and maybe T.K. And I do apologize a head of time if I'm bad playing canon character. As I'm not really good at playing canon characters.))

"I'm not kidding." The orange ball say with the flame flicking back and forth on it's head. "I've been waiting for you, and we're partners!" It said hopping a few steps towards Crystal at that point. "I'm Sunmon, and we are partners!"

"Okay, still have no idea where this is going..." Crystal said, not really buying the fact very fast. Though perhaps it could be true, perhaps. "this has got to be one of the strangest dreams I've had..." She said with a slight sigh at that moment.

"It's not a dream. As I've dreamed of this day when we'd meet." Sunmon said with ease, and very happily about it as well.

"Alright... I guess." She said picking Sunmon up, gently. Finding that it was really warm and it didn't burn as well. "Guessing I should go find the others... hopeful Derick and Brittany are around here somewhere..." She said starting walking in some direction, hoping to find them before she found something else that could be much more dangerous.

He, while he noticed that Brittany had now a creature that looked like a cat's head with a tail on it. Though his attention suddenly when in the other direction came a blue teardrop like creature. Which had launched itself on him when he was dazed.

"Markius! We finally meet!" The teardrop had said bouncing a circle around him after having will gently tackled him. "I'm so happy! I'm Moonmon! And I'm so glad we finally get to meet!"

"Okay, this is officially different." He said looking at the teardrop creature that had called itself Moonmon. "Though I guess I might believe it." He said still looking at Moonmon, clearly still trying to believe it himself.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Ember1989 Mar Mayo 05, 2015 3:31 am

Brittany Kizumi- Partner Digimon- Nyaromon

"We should hurry before anymore Digimon show. Some are good others are bad and we need to find your friend. Crystal, Right?"Nyaromon said. "That's her name but how did you know?" Brittany asked. "I heard you mention it before I found you." Nyaromon stated.

(The only Cannon I'm good at is Kari but Kari doesn't appear until late in season 1 that's why I made an oc)
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Mar Mayo 05, 2015 3:49 am

((Well, it's alright. Though you take Sora, and I could do a rough on the others.))

"So your looking for your friends?" Sunmon asked as Crystal held him and continued walking along. "Brittany and Markius, isn't that their names?"

"Yeah, but how do you know their names...?" Crystal said looking at Sunmon which she continued walking along.

"I heard you shouting their names earlier." Sunmon said in reply, then looking around for a second. "Hopeful no other Digimon come poping up. As some of them are good and friendly other and mean and well... mean."

"Is that suppose to make me feel better...?" She said looking once again at Sunmon, with her eyebrow raised in question.

"Well... I tried." Sunmon said shrugging as much as it could.

"Maybe try a little harder next time." Crystal replied with a smirk on her face as well. Still walking out in one direction wondering wither or not she might find anyone. Then decided to take the risk and shout once more. "Brittany, Derick! You tow out there?"

"Yeah we should leave before any other Digimon show up." Moonmon said stoping bouncing circles around Markius at that moment. "As some of them are not really friendly around here. And some can be very territorial."

"Well, meeting some of the wildlife around here. Sounds like what I thought might happen." He said with a slight shrug as somehow it was probably going to happen. Already having meet some Digimon that said they were their partners, so the odds of unusual had already gone out the window. "Well, before we end up meeting one of the unfriend... Digimon, we should find Crystal and then if anyone else is around." He said then hearing another one of Crystal shouts though this time it was much closer. "Or Crystal could find us."
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Ember1989 Mar Mayo 05, 2015 4:35 pm

Brittany Kizumi- Partner Digimon: Nyaromon

"If she keeps shouting she will probably draw attention from other Digimon." Nyaromon stated. "Don't worry I can protect you, Brittany." Brittany smiled. "Thanks Nyaromon." She said hugging Her Digimon partner.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 4 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba