Digimon Adventure [1x1 with Ember]

Página 5 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Digimon Adventure [1x1 with Ember] - Página 5 Empty Re: Digimon Adventure [1x1 with Ember]

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Mar Mayo 05, 2015 9:23 pm

Crystal Aikohiko - Partner Digimon :: Coronamon
She sighed after hearing not much of a response, guessing the others were not as close as she though. Still holding onto Sunmon, she only could continue to walk and hope to stumble across them.

"You know shouting could attract other Digimon, possibly unfriendly Digimon." Sunmon stated as the two of them had made some distance from where she had shouted last.

"Well, wouldn't it still be the same if I keep walking around too?" She questioned slightly looking down at Sunmon. Who only gave a nod in response to it. Not really the most comforting news out there. "Maybe getting a bird's eye view will help." She said looking at one of the near by trees, and putting Sunmon down. Then cracking her knuckles, ready to try and climb the chosen tree. Grabbing on to it and climbing inch by inch, along with holding on for dear life, until she had managed to get to one of the branches and pulled herself up on that. Then looking out among over the tree tops, more trees, a few mountains, even an ocean.

"Last I checked out summer camp wasn't near any mountains or an ocean." She muttered to herself as was still looking for any sight of Derick or Brittany, then realizing that she probably wouldn't see them from that height anyways. Though looking downwards, she could see something, a large something, coming towards the same tree she was in and towards Sunmon who was probably still on the ground. Though one thing was certain, it had black fur, it was large and was coming in their direction. At that moment she slide down some of the tree hoping to get to the ground faster.

"Did you see your friends from up there?" Sunmon asked once Crystal was close to the ground and off of the tree.

"Nope... But I did see something else..." She began to say as one large roar cut her off before she could talk about it. Which the roar had caused both Sunmon and Crystal to look in its direction. And the sound of large paws hitting against the ground was cause of alarm. "You know how you said shouting would cause some unfriendly Digimon to find us." She said restating Sunmon's words from earlier as she pick the orange round ball with the fire on its head up again. "I think an unfriendly Digimon just found us."

Markius Damonion - Partner Digimon :: Lunamon
"Probably, though probably just walking around she could run into one too..." Moonmon said, following up what Nyaromon had said. "Anyways, don't we need to go find her, before some Digimon finds her?" She asked somewhat curiously.

"Yeah. We should probably get looking, along with looking for others as well." He said with a nod, looking at Moonmon wondering just how it could be so laid back. Though and to brush aside the thought as a loud roar sounded out, and the sounds of paws hitting the ground were somewhat close. Though if he had to guess what-ever it was it was heading for Crystal most likely. "Sounds like a Digimon maybe already found her."
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Digimon Adventure [1x1 with Ember] - Página 5 Empty Re: Digimon Adventure [1x1 with Ember]

Mensaje  Ember1989 Mar Mayo 05, 2015 9:33 pm

Brittany Kizumi- Partner Digimon: Nyaromon

"We have to help Crystal." she said hearing the roar of another Digimon,she was scared but she knew Crystal was in trouble and she cared more about helping than being scared. She started running in the direction the roar came from. "Brittany you know Digimon can be very small and also pretty big and tough right?" Nyaromon asked stating the obvious. "Right now I just want to make sure Crystal is okay." Brittany said.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Mar Mayo 05, 2015 10:20 pm

The two of them didn't move as bursting out of the bushes and into their little clearing, knocking over a tree in the process. Was one large black furred white striped wolf, with dark pink claws on its paws and sharp white teeth. It's yellow eyes glared at the two of them, as it started to walk towards them probably to bite them to pieces.

"That's BlackGarurumon! He's very territorial and really hates it when he finds other Digimon on his territory." Sunmon exclaimed as he jumped out of Crystal's arms and right in front of her. "I'll protect you, Crystal!"

"Okay, you'll protect me. But who will protect you?" Crystal exclaimed as BlackGarurumon launched itself at them. Which with Crystal ducking down did it launch itself right over them, taking out the tree she had climbed only moments earlier. At that point the two of them briskly ran, or in Sunmon's case hopped, over to the other side away from BlackGarurumon while it was still stunned.

"Frothy Spit!" Sunmon shouted turning back towards BlackGarurumon and launched a blast of spit towards BlackGarurmon. Which with not doing a lot of damage only seemed to enrage BlackGarurumon more.

"Ahh, were you trying to make it more angry with us?" Crystal questioned looking at Sunmon for a second then back at BlackGarurumon.

"That wasn't what I was going for. Though we could run or fight. And with BlackGarurumon's speed, we can't really run. So we'll just have to fight."

"Alright. I guess..." Crystal said with a shrug, preparing for the worst. Along with running out of the way if she had too. Though with another roar from BlackGarurumon it was plainly odious, it was mad.

"Yeah, we have to help her." He said as well then started running in the direction of the Digimon's roar. Not really liking the idea of going into a battle blind, with a creature they hardly knew. Though it wasn't ideal, he wasn't just going to sit back while someone was in danger.

"You know some Digimon are as tall as mountains or as big as trees right?" Moonmon asked looking at Markius as the two started running the in direction of roar. "Along with them being scary too. Scary and mean."

"Well, for now. Making sure Crystal's alright should be priority. Then we can figure something out with Digimon that's found Crystal afterwards." He said as he continued to run, with the sound or breaking trees it wasn't sounding very good.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Ember1989 Mar Mayo 05, 2015 10:32 pm

Brittany Kizumi- Partner Digimon: Nyaromon

"Tail Whip!" Nyaromon attacked BlackGarurumon. "Be careful, Nyaromon!" She said as she watched Nyaromon fight. "This Digimon doesn't look so scary." She said.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Mar Mayo 05, 2015 11:59 pm

She watched as another Digimon came in, a cat's head with a tail like thing, and attacked BlackGarurumon. Which the whipping of the small tail didn't seem to cause much damage to the beast, much like Sunmon's Frothy Spit attack. Which once again only caused BlackGarurumon to roar once again in rage. If it was mad before in was enraged now. At which point BlackGarurumon growled showing all of its shiny white pointy teeth, then opened it's mouth as licks of blue fire started coming out the sides before it launched out a blast of blue fire.

Both Crystal and Sunmon hit the deck as the blast roared right over their head. At which point she looked over at where the other Digimon had come from and she was somewhat relieved to see Brittany there. That she was alright, then seeing Derick coming right up next to where she came in. They were safe, well safe until she and Sunmon managed to attract the attention of BlackGarurumon.

"Frothy Spit!" Sunmon shouted then beginning to shot of more shots of spit at BlackGarurumon, after the blue fire blast had dissipated. Hitting some spots on the Digimon though still not doing a lot of damage to it. "Well, maybe running might not be a bad idea now."

He came to a stop once he noticed Brittany stopped up ahead. Seeing her then the large black wolf Digimon, along with Crystal and a orange ball with a flame coming out of it probably another Digimon. Once seeing that Nyaromon attack the large black wolf then watch it try to attack them, with a blast of blue fire. Which seemed to be aimed a little too high to hit any of them, though was low enough on Crystal's side that she had to duck.

"Ah, it might be a good idea to start running now." Moonmon said bouncing up to where Markius was, having to bounce all the way there.

((So... we have them run to the cliff and meet up with the canon cast and then everyone's Digimon gets to rookie form?
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Ember1989 Miér Mayo 06, 2015 12:09 am

(Sounds good to me.

Brittany Kizumi-Digimon Partner: Nyaromon

"Nyaromon, stop!" She said running to pick up her Digimon partner. "We should run now. But in what direction?" She wondered. "Anywhere but here." Nyaromon said.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Miér Mayo 06, 2015 2:51 am

"Well, we better get running then." She said grabbing Sunmon from the ground and started running away from BlackGarurumon, not liking the blue flames that had almost lit her on fire. Which at this time, she didn't care where she was running as long as it was away from this place. Hoping that through the forest, they could possibly get away from BlackGarurumon. As at this current point, it was doubtful that they would be able to beat it.

"Nothing like a good run!" Sunmon commented from Crystal's arms, as the to continued to run. Though there was a high chance of BlackGarurumon following.

"Well, now that's Crystal's alright..." Markius said picking up Moonmon this time around. As it wound be faster to run without having to worry about Moonmon getting squashed by the large black wolf Digimon as they were running away. "We should get out of here, like now." He said spotting Crystal already starting to run, then he looked over at Brittany, who was grabing her Digimon Partner. "Come on Brittany! Crystal's going in that direction!" He shouted pointing in the direction Crystal was going. As one thing was for sure, they would need to stick together or at least so he thought.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Ember1989 Miér Mayo 06, 2015 3:06 am

Brittany Kizumi-Partner Digimon: Nyaromon

She ran in the direction Crystal had gone, doing her best to avoid BlackGarurumon and his flames. Hopefully he wouldn't follow them. But she knew he would try. "Run faster, Brittany!" Nyaromon said. "If I run any faster I think I'd trip and trust me, I don't want that thing to hurt me." Brittany said, running as fast as she could.
Ember1989

Ember1989

Mensaje  CrimsonIzanagi Miér Mayo 06, 2015 3:52 am

"Crystal, think you could run a little faster..." Sunmon commented from Crystal's arms. "As I still think I can feel BlackGarurumon's flames."

"I'm running as fast as I can." Crystal replied with a huff, trying to keep her breath and save it for running. "Besides... if I go... any faster... it would end in... a face plant... into the ground..." She said in-between breaths as she continued to run. Glad for once that she wasn't falling over her own two feet during this chase.

"Well, face planting into the ground wouldn't be good. Though getting caught by BlackGarurumon wouldn't be good either." Sunmon said as he shifted around in her arms. "Though it looks like the trees are getting thinner up ahead!"

Now, knowing that Crystal was alright and that they were together again. He started running with Moonmon in his arms, which was different to him of course. Though he let the thought go, because of BlackGarurumon and his flames. He hoped that the beast wouldn't come after them, though it probably would try to come after them. That was somewhat for sure. Though for now he could only keep running, as Moonmon had gone quiet for the time being. Though they would have to eventual come out of this forest, yet want was worrying him the most was what was beyond this forest.
CrimsonIzanagi

CrimsonIzanagi

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 5 de 7. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba