♡Fairy Tail♡ 1x1 with EchoHawk

Página 3 de 34. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

♡Fairy Tail♡ 1x1 with EchoHawk - Página 3 Empty Re: ♡Fairy Tail♡ 1x1 with EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jun 20, 2016 4:30 am

In the small, peaceful town of Magnolia, three Mages and two talking cats were walking to a certain guild that hung on the very end of the town. The two girls were squealing in excitement, for they were about to join the guild of their dreams! The boy, however, was complaining on how he would never, ever take another train in his life and just walk the rest of his life.

Said boy then kicked the door to the guild hall, declaring, "We made it back alive!!"

"We're home!" the blue cat known as Happy added.

The 15 year old girl named Kaida gasped, holding Adaline in her arms, getting more excited by the minute.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

♡Fairy Tail♡ 1x1 with EchoHawk - Página 3 Empty Re: ♡Fairy Tail♡ 1x1 with EchoHawk

Mensaje  EchoHawk Lun Jun 20, 2016 4:33 am

"Welcome back, Natsu" and "Welcome home" was heard from most of the guild.

"So I heard you went all out in Hargeon, Natsu," one of the other members commented with a grin. "Had to go startin' trouble hu-"
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jun 20, 2016 4:38 am

Natsu cut him off by kicking him in the head.

Lucy Heartfilia, Kaida's older adoptive sister, exclaimed, "Why did you do that!?"

"You lied about that salamander, now I'm gonna kick your bu.tt!" Natsu yelled at the guild member he just kicked.

Última edición por IceMakeMage19 el Lun Jun 20, 2016 4:44 am, editado 1 vez
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Lun Jun 20, 2016 4:40 am

(Aww... I forgot they bleep out cuss words Sad )

The guy sat up. "Don't get mad at me! I'm not the one to blame here! I was just passin' along a rumor I heard!"
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jun 20, 2016 4:45 am

((I didn't know "bu.tt" was a cuss word -.-))

"It was just a rumor!?" Natus screeched, pis.sed now.

Última edición por IceMakeMage19 el Lun Jun 20, 2016 4:52 am, editado 1 vez
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Lun Jun 20, 2016 4:47 am

(Me either XP But if you do it like this: b.u.t.t. It's not bleeped out)

"You wanna fight?!"
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jun 20, 2016 4:55 am

((I ain't got time for that XP))

"Lets go!"

Then the two engaged in a fight, which was pretty usually around there. "Now, now, Natsu, I think you need to calm do-owwwwn!" happy called after being hit and bumped around the table.

"Oh, wow... We're standing inside the actual Fairy Tail Guild Hall!" Lucy beamed.

((Cue in my hubby ^^))
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  EchoHawk Lun Jun 20, 2016 5:04 am

(XD! Yes, yes, I know. You love Gray)

"So Natsu finally made it back, huh?!" Gray Fullbuster, Fairy Tail's local Ice Make Mage and stripper, asked, a look of utter hate on his face. "It's time we settle things once and for all!"

"Gray, your clothes," Cana Alberona, a Card Holder Mage, reminded him as she drank her wine.

"I don't have time for that!" Gray yelled in his underwear before he joined in the fight.

"See? I don't date the men here because they have no class," Cana stated before grabbing a barrel full of beer and starting to drink from it.

"Come here and fight me, Natsu!" Gray ordered.
EchoHawk

EchoHawk

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Jun 20, 2016 5:12 am

"Not until you put some clothes on!" Natsu told the stripper as he was mauling the guy's face.

"It's only noon, and you guys are already whining like crying babies," a huge man with a scary expression and white hair said as he walked up, arms crossed. That man was named Elfman Strauss, and he was actually a huge softy at heart. "I'm a real man, want me to prove it to ya!?"

"I can't believe he's encouraging them," Adaline sighed.

However, that was when both the Ice and Fire mages punched him right out of the room.

"They knocked him out that easily?" Kaida said, surprised.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 3 de 34. Precedente  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba