BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Página 33 de 84. Precedente  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 58 ... 84  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

BROKEN  [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Página 33 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Ago 02, 2016 9:17 pm

Jackie chuckled a little before her tail disappeared and her eyes went back to normal. "Well, good," she said, actually relieved.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

BROKEN  [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only] - Página 33 Empty Re: BROKEN [YJ/TT RPG -BFFs Only]

Mensaje  Lily07 Mar Ago 02, 2016 9:39 pm

"What do you use that tail for, anyways?" Jason asked, curious, as he started to prepare the bed. "Like, do you use it to climb trees like a monkey, or just hit people when you get mad?" he added, joking a little.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Ago 02, 2016 9:57 pm

"I wrap it around my enemy's throat and crush their windpipes." Jackie casually said as she helped him. She saw his face and she laughed. "I-I'm kidding! Kidding. I basically do what you said."
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Ago 02, 2016 10:59 pm

(can she do that though? xD Badass!)

Brooke shrugged and followed after him, keeping her eyes sharp because she was suspicious whenever she came close to interacting with a group of other people. They could be gifted, or psycopats... rapists or even have some crazies lurking in teh back.

"Yeah," D'ick stopped looking out after a moment and got back to reality. "so, you wanna try get something to eat?" He asked.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Ago 02, 2016 11:13 pm

(( Laughing Laughing She could. I based her powers off this anime called Tokyo Ghoul, where there are these species called "Ghouls" where they don't eat human food, which tastes like shite to them, and can only survive on human meat, and coffee lol. But yeah, her tail is called a "kagune", which is like an extension of their bodies and can do a lot))

Wally then walked up to the table where two almost elderly couple sat, making trade with some other survivors. "Hope the medicine helps," the woman called as the others left and then saw Wally. "Ah, Wally. Welcome back."

"Hey, Jan. Ralph. Business booming?" Wally teased, setting the stuff onto the little table they had set up.

"Well, medicine is always on supply and demand," Ralph chuckled, looking at the products. He saw the girl behind him. "And who is this?" he asked in a nice voice, but was a little suspicious when it came to new faces.

"She's with me. Her name is Brooke. Brooke, this is Jan and Ralph," Wally told her, smiling.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Shinefairy Mar Ago 02, 2016 11:27 pm

"Uh,.. hi," Brooke said awkwardly, mostly because she didn't usually greet other people. She sat the bottle of shampoo on the table next to Wally's stuff.

(Wow, sounds quite advanced xD)
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  Lily07 Mar Ago 02, 2016 11:58 pm

"Yeah. That'd be great" Sam answered, smiling. In all honestly, she was a bit tired of the apples. They had kinda stared tasting like desperation after a while.

Jason laughed at this.
"Well, that sounds cool. Although crushing throats sounds awesome as well" he joked as they prepared the bed.
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  Shinefairy Jue Ago 04, 2016 8:41 pm

"Great. I don't have much at home. Got water, and some bread," D'ick said, walk over to where he keept his food supplies. Not that you could really have much home without a fridge or anything.
Shinefairy

Shinefairy

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Sáb Ago 06, 2016 10:46 pm

"Well, with everything you got, Wally..." Ralph rubbed his chin.

"I got this." Wally held out some weaponry he had carried with him in his bag. "S.T.A.R. Labs special. I heard the Crazies were becoming more advanced, evolving with the new "world". You guys might need this. We have plenty at the lab, too, so don't say we need this more than you two do."

"Well..." Jan smiled. "Thank you. But your little friend can have those for free," she commented, talking about the bath soap.

((Just a bit XD))

"Its messy," Jackie chuckled, hitting the pillow to get some dust off of it.
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 33 de 84. Precedente  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 58 ... 84  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba