Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Página 1 de 111. 1, 2, 3 ... 56 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Ir abajo

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) Empty Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  Lily07 Lun Abr 21, 2014 2:27 am

:Hello: This is an rpg I've been meaning to start for a while :33 so i think this is a good time to finally post it! ºwº

This is the story: you're just a common teenager, like any other. You have friends, go to school and things like that. But most people don't know you have a special talent, a hidden power you won't show.
One day, you decide "Hey, i can use this power to do good. I could join the heroes i see on tv!" and end up joining the team of young heroes. You start training with them.
But soon you start to realize one of them looks familiar. You notice that he/she acts like one of your friends at school. Could it be? You wonder...
And that's where the adventure begins! Just like the training.

You know the drill. The DC heroes are here and stuff >W<
I think we could say this takes place 2 years after the last episode in season 1 of Young Justice, just to have everything clear before ºwº

Form!
Name:
Alias:
Bio:

My form ºwº

Name: Alexandra -Alex- White
Alias: Shadow
Power: Invisibility
Bio: Alex thinks she's always had bad luck. For example, when she was born, her parents thought someone had kidnapped her, because they didn't know she was right there, where they had left her. Only they couldn't see her.
The nurse who found her some time later adopted her, after her parents "abandoned'' her, believing her gone. The police never found her, because the nurse that had taken her didn't know what had happened, so she never gave her to them.
Alex was raised by her and thought herself her daughter, until she turned 10. The day after her birthday, her "mother" told her the truth. Alex took it well, though, because, for her, she was her true mother.
After years of hard work, Alex got accepted in Gotham Academy, an expensive school at Gotham City. There, she met her friends and finally found a place where she felt comfortable. At least, most of the time.
What she liked the most about that place was her best friend, Dick Grayson. He was the first one who had talked to her when she first arrived, and he was the reason she felt good in that school: he made her feel that way. And he didn't know, but she felt something special for him, that had only grown after the years.
Through the years, she learnt how to use her invisibility power, one that she had always known she had. And when she was 13 she found out about this team of young heroes that was presented to the world after saving it. Or so she had heard.
Two years passed before she decided to join. It was tough, but in the end she made it in.
Now, Alex wants to start her training, so she can go with the team to her first mission. And she's glad she's not the only new member of the team.
Normal-Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) Run_run_walk_walk_by_omocha_san-d4vl67u (drawing made by ZenithOmocha ºwº)
Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) 524499
Lily07

Lily07

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  Lily07 Dom Abr 27, 2014 11:36 pm

Meet the new members of the Young Justice Team:

Arrow Beast Boy
 Arrow Cyborg
 Arrow Starfire
 Arrow Raven
 Arrow Batgirl (Barbara Gordon)
 Arrow Crimson
 Arrow Shadow

Última edición por Lily07 el Vie Mayo 09, 2014 10:58 pm, editado 1 vez
Lily07

Lily07

Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) Empty Re: Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº)

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Dom Abr 27, 2014 11:40 pm

I'm really sorry I haven't made my form yet, Lily!
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Lun Abr 28, 2014 2:16 am

It's okay ^^
I've been really busy lately, so i wouldn't have had time to start the rpg anyways... 3:
So take your time, Nia :33
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Lun Abr 28, 2014 2:35 am

Thanks Smile Can Beast Boy be 13 like in Young Justice? I personally think he's kinda cuter in the Young Justice show Smile And I think it'll be cute if my character and him grow up to like each other XD
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Lun Abr 28, 2014 10:08 pm

aww, so cute
sure >w<
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Abr 29, 2014 2:31 am

Thanks! I'll have my form ready soon!
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Lily07 Mar Abr 29, 2014 9:36 pm

okay >w<
Lily07

Lily07

Mensaje  IceMakeMage19 Mar Abr 29, 2014 11:03 pm

Form!
Name: Natalie Mary Grayson
Alias: Crimson
Power: None|Uses a mechanic scythe like weapon that can transform into a Gun|Acrobatic Skills|Computer Hacking Skills
Bio: Natalie is Dick's little sister. Like him, she grew up in the circus, traveling all over the world. It was a great thing for a little girl, getting to see new places and new, exciting things. And the circus was her playground; having animals around and fun, exciting acts to see. Nothing ever scared her. Hell, even sometimes she'd try to be a performer like her family, but being only a little girl, she got hurt a couple of times. She was a curious little girl, always trying to discover new things. She liked to hear the stories that came from whatever country they were in at the moment. It didn't bother her that they never stayed in one place for too long. That just meant more adventure with her family that she loved.
Speaking of performing, her parents didn't let her perform with them because she was too little. But she still practiced behind the scenes and often whenever she had the chance. Her brother, Dick, would help her out, too, even if he was still new to all of it, too. Natalie idoled her parents. She saw them as graceful bird, doing a dance in the air. Her parents, the swans, and her brother, the robin. He might have hated that nickname, but Natalie loved to call him that.
That unfaithful night that Natalie's parents fell to their deaths, like Dick, she witnessed the terrible incident. She was only 6 and was behind the scene of it all, watching them do their signature trick; performing without a net. It was also her big brother's first time performing such a trick with them, so she was definitely not going to miss this. But when her parents fell to their deaths, Natalie's happiness went with them.
Death was a whole new world to Natalie. She didn't get it, that her parents were never going to perform another trick, never going to amaze her again. The blow didn't hit her until she got older, but since then, she clinged to Dick like glue. When Bruce adopted them, Natalie was a little scared of him, which was a first, 'cause she had never been scared easily. Especially with his scary mansion, but he seemed like a nice guy, even with his mysterious behavior and hardly ever being home.
During those years, she didn't discover about Bruce being Batman or her brother becoming the first Robin until she was at least 10, she didn't do much during the 4 years. She was too scared to train, scared that she'd end up like her parents. Eventually, she did because she saw how her older brother was still keeping it up, so she did as he did. But still not the same. She hardly spoke, hardly said anything, especially to someone new. When she turned and found out the truth about her brother and adoptive father being Batman and Robin, she wanted to be like her brother and be a hero, too.
However, her brother refused, and so she was not allowed to become a hero. She ran away that night, wanted to be alone, and when she did, she found the mysterious weapon just out of the blue of an old alleyway. And from there, she turned into the shy and yet strong Crimson Hood.
Normal:
Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) Girl_anime_kawaii_render_by_nardhipster-d6p4iyf
Heroine:
Young Justice~Do I know you? (BFFs ºwº) Rwby_ruby_by_dattebayowned-d6hbe4g

Última edición por NiaHearts el Miér Abr 30, 2014 11:33 pm, editado 1 vez
IceMakeMage19

IceMakeMage19

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado

Página 1 de 111. 1, 2, 3 ... 56 ... 111  Siguiente

Ver el tema anterior Ver el tema siguiente Volver arriba